New PW Expansion (PWCN: Rise of Dynasty)

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Bumping this up because we now know the release date is Nov. 14.

Also, in an attempt to avoid people starting threads asking questions that have already been answered here.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also, in an attempt to avoid people starting threads asking questions that have already been answered here.

I share your sentiment, but i am quite sure most people will not bother to read through all these posts and still create posts b:cry
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I share your sentiment, but i am quite sure most people will not bother to read through all these posts and still create posts b:cry

I could make another thread to reflect on the pwi version and encourage people to post in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The news post says that some of the gear was tailor-made for our version. Perhaps it's possible we're not getting the new r9v3 so there won't be any controversy over switching between the two.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm very interested in what will be tailor made for our version, like the current R9v3.

We shall see!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "Sirens of War brings the Nation Wars, an incredible server-wide battle system that allows thousands of players to fight with and against each other" That sound a bit different from server vs server tw, but next week we'll know the full details. The new r9 set is contingent on server vs server tw mats. Let's hope for the best b:pleased.

No need for another thread Bubbles, this one is awesome, thank you for all the work you did on it b:victory.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The new r9 set is contingent on server vs server tw mats.

So, to translate that - "New shinies! But they aren't for you."

Can anyone confirm, or have any details on the lower level quests? That part sounds very interesting (along with the skill rebalance)

And.. the new pets aren't coming after all?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Vitenka - I think Bubbles or Asterelle (not sure who) mentioned that the pet changes haven't been released in PWCN yet (and I assume the new pets too) so we have yet to see what they will be. Unless, of course, we somehow get the full expansion seeing as lately we've been getting updates occasionally that are made for our version only.

With that said, I'm quite curious about the new quests too. I'll definitely try them out with my Venomancer even though the exp won't be much XD I don't really have any toon in that level range so...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, pet changes aren't out yet.

I'll get to updating the op today...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a question about the server vs server war. Do the trade option will work? Cause if yes people will be able to trade items from a server to someone on a other server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm going to get a joygasm when the harpy comes out, plus I'm eager to see the power tweaks they made on pets, although from what I understood, I'm guessing the pets' stats will be dependent on the veno's armor and weapon, as in the case with mystics' summons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a question about the server vs server war. Do the trade option will work? Cause if yes people will be able to trade items from a server to someone on a other server.

That's a good question.
    I doubt that it would, but if it does, I wonder if the battlefield will become a marketplace...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    Updated the main page with crazy stone updates, pictures, and more colors.

I think wanmei has something in place during those svs battles.
    I think you can't see the name of the opponents in battle, I'd assume because of that you can't trade with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That's a good question.
    I doubt that it would, but if it does, I wonder if the battlefield will become a marketplace...

Doubt it considering that you can't even see the names of your opponents.

If you could though, it'd be another source of incredibly easy scamming...
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The CS update seems pretty cool, especially for 100+ when you get a chance to get an extra 10 million XP, though I don't know the prices for those gems.

RE: Auto potting, from what I can see it requires a CS item that lasts 30 days, in a screenie I saw it was 6 gold for 30 days or 3 gold for 10 days. I'll try and dig it out again

Screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/lty71.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/v1OFM.jpg

No idea what they say and can't seem to find the thread relating to them. But i'm 90% sure it has something to do with auto potting
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So...they're trying to kill TW for something that only the top geared players can participate in? Mkay. Well, my gear is good enough for SvS but tbh I am a bit annoyed that TW is being pushed aside for SvS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    Bump for maintenance day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol i thought about updating a client from version 1 to go through all the expansions
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    lol i thought about updating a client from version 1 to go through all the expansions

You really wouldn't be seeing much anyways.

First, the launcher would update to the current one.
    Then, the launcher will dl like 5gb of content.
    You'll go right from version one to current one.

If you really wanted to see different expansions, you could just dl the older clients.

This site has most of the older expansions along with pwcn and my en.

Just note that you won't be able to log in with them.
    Don't bother opening launcher on the older clients or else it'll prompt you to update when you open the client.
    The really old clients (i think anything pre-tb) force you to use launcher so you would have to turn on console to get into the older clients.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wow we have come along way from 2.43 gbs
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    Bumping again, please read the red text on the op, I added two important notes regarding svs and pet system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Bumping again, please read the red text on the op, I added two important notes regarding svs and pet system.

You may have to add another note concerning your previous announcement about the New R9 recast. It doesn't seem now like we'll be getting CN's version either.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    You may have to add another note concerning your previous announcement about the New R9 recast. It doesn't seem now like we'll be getting CN's version either.

I think I mentioned that somewhere on op already but I'll do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MasterofIce - Dreamweaver
    MasterofIce - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Most DQ Items are worth **** now btw
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2012
    Most DQ Items are worth **** now btw

Low lvl dq items were changed quite a few patches ago.
    Their worth was changed to 1 to help combat botting on pwcn server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Im speaking of DQ till lvl71, not sure about 81 ...
    edited November 2012
    if you want i can make a screenshot
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hm? not getting s vs s wars? wasnt that supposed to be the biggest function of this expansion?
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im speaking of DQ till lvl71, not sure about 81 ...

If they are now worth 1 coin up to lvl71 then they have indeed changed it again. The previous patch reduced the coin costs for DQs up to lvl 31 if I'm remembering correctly.
    edited November 2012
    Ya, now you cant even dream of somehow paying your pots, gears and skill till you are 100+
This discussion has been closed.