New PW Expansion (PWCN: Rise of Dynasty)

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Happy they finally did that for the apoth. The helm seems good but I doubt I'd bother with it.

The WQ change is nice, but is there any info on if the rewards are different? The EXP boost is handy for the few here that don't hyper FC or PV but if the bonus rewards remain the same I don't see many people bothering still.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Happy they finally did that for the apoth. The helm seems good but I doubt I'd bother with it.

The WQ change is nice, but is there any info on if the rewards are different? The EXP boost is handy for the few here that don't hyper FC or PV but if the bonus rewards remain the same I don't see many people bothering still.

Nah the other rewards look the same.
    Still though its not really that bad. If you spend like 60k teleporting around you can finish WQ in around 10 minutes for 678k xp. That compares fairly well to running the cube in 20 minutes for 1m xp. Faction base quest takes like 7 minutes and gives 480k xp. This is just stuff to do while your hypers are on cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Auto Pot for Cleric in Delta: Activate auto pot,go watch a movie. Brillant b:dirty
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • ikicks144
    ikicks144 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    just downloaded this game and its so bad it makes my eyes BLEED.What were the developers thinking when they made such a clunky controll system
    And this game is like a leech,if you want to do something,gotta pay.Wanna be a sucker,play for free.

And the roleplaying elements..where should I start?there is simply no such thing as RPG in this game.Its like they go to a trash can,collect all the coca-cola bottles and fill them sweet water colored black.
    or black tea.Or any black liquid that tastes like fecals.

Belive it or not,This game SUCKS.
    I just had to get that out of my system.
    Dont spend money on this!!!!!!!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ikicks144 wrote: »
    just bought this game and its so bad it makes my eyes BLEED.What were the developers thinking when they made such a clunky controll system
    And this game is like a leech,if you want to do something,gotta pay.Wanna be a sucker,play for free.

And the roleplaying elements..where should I start?there is simply no such thing as RPG in this game.Its like they go to a trash can,collect all the coca-cola bottles and fill them sweet water colored black.
    or black tea.Or any black liquid that tastes like fecals.

Belive it or not,This game SUCKS.
    I just had to get that out of my system.
    Dont spend money on this!!!!!!!

....whoa. whoa. whoa.

What kind of black tea have you been drinking? Cuz dude, I got some bad news for you. That is so not tea.

@thread

So what intervals can this autopot thing be set at? Do you guys know yet?

edit: NVM found the image. Neat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    just bought this game and its so bad it makes my eyes BLEED.What were the developers thinking when they made such a clunky controll system
    just bought this game and its so bad it makes my eyes BLEED.
    just bought this game.

Really now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur
    O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    how does one buy a FREE to play game? O_O
    icon is broken, im really a mysticb:pleased
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    how does one buy a FREE to play game? O_O

From the same guy who sold him his strange tea, obviously. The one that comes in coke cans. trollface.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Found something else that's kind of cool while wandering around.

They added a new new NPC next to the banker thats an AH for high-end goods. http://i.imgur.com/EQLAU.jpg

From what I can tell you can list an item for up to 7 days, the fee is a flat 300k.

Hmm, you can also sell characters if they are lvl 95+. Doing view info on a character that was for sale took me to this web page: http://www.xunbao178.com/wmgj/showDetail.gsp?aid=10&commid=1627784

Actually I think this is probably a real money auction house. I doubt we'll get it.

That's the new binding I was talking about month ago... These item will be bind for pk, but can also be sell in the new system.

Selling "character" is always allowed in China for real $. They will chargea flat % transaction fee and move 1 character. (not the whole account)
  • ikicks144
    edited October 2012
    Options
    just bought this game.

So Euthymius,you are using cheap tricks like editing quotes to make fun of me or something?For not liking perfect world.
    You are insane!
    I never said bought.Check my post it says downloaded
    Dont belive Euthymius's LIES!
    just downloaded this game and its so bad it makes my eyes BLEED.What were the ......
    <--- THIS is the real quote!
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So Euthymius,you are using cheap tricks like editing quotes to make fun or me or something?For not liking perfect world.
    You are insane!

New troll. Just what we needed.

And if not, you do realize we can see the bottom of the post where it shows you edited it...?

1/10. No gold star sticker for you.
  • ikicks144
    edited October 2012
    Options
    New troll. Just what we needed.

And if not, you do realize we can see the bottom of the post where it shows you edited it...?

1/10. No gold star sticker for you.

What is this?
    I edited the post to correct some grammar mistakes and now you use it as a so called proof
    that I said bought?
    What do you win by making it look I said something I did not?
    I guess this is some 6 years old ideea of revenge for bashing "perfecct worldz"
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So Euthymius,you are using cheap tricks like editing quotes to make fun or me or something?For not liking perfect world.
    You are insane!

The only legitimate thing in your post is that I am indeed Laughing Mad. Not Dancing yet, but still~ b:pleased

Back to the topic at hoof...

I'd like to think (or hope) that that the Auto-potting feature would be configurable at the very least. Maybe with potion use at 75/50/25 percent HP/MP marks (or at least something similar). If Defense Charms can be used with this, then perhaps they could be activated whenever they arent in cooldown?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Right, ranting about the game without having a single achievement. Try again, fail troll. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ikicks144
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You keep calling me troll..I hate movies with trolls and orcs!
    But ok my Orc friends,let me tell you the deall
    I registered a special account for ranting,In case someone doesnt like it and gets banned I dont want my jade empire account to be banned too!
    I never said bought,how can someone buy a free game?!Are you out of your mind?This is what perfect world doest to you ..*sigh*

EDIT: I dont like anime-geeks either.I made the mistake of clicking the Dancing link you provided Euthymius.
  • ignimen
    ignimen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    While checking this I noticed that the 3 new engraving options are actually for Necklaces and not Rings.

Could you please double check that ? According to the PWCN database, it really is for g14 rings, and it has a pretty bad proc rate : http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/engravement (bottom)
    Knowledge is power. Guard it well.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ignimen wrote: »
    Could you please double check that ? According to the PWCN database, it really is for g14 rings, and it has a pretty bad proc rate : http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/engravement (bottom)

You can see the requirement at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UajJKz0o9Co#t=157s or http://i.imgur.com/eVZ9S.jpg
    The third line it uses the word: 项链
    Other engraving options always use the word 戒指

Here's an engraving on a G16 cube neck: http://blog-imgs-55.fc2.com/a/r/u/aruaru0505/144893158565.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why is this thread not sticky yet O.o
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Altairego - Heavens Tear
    Altairego - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Cause they can't find the glue.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Options

These threads never get stickied. It's only the "official" threads with less information than we've managed to gather that actually get the sticky.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cause they can't find the glue.b:laugh

Glue is not the only sticky thing in this world b:shocked
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'd like to think (or hope) that that the Auto-potting feature would be configurable at the very least. Maybe with potion use at 75/50/25 percent HP/MP marks (or at least something similar). If Defense Charms can be used with this, then perhaps they could be activated whenever they arent in cooldown?

That would be a life saver when fighting bosses, often times because I have to click on the pots i die when i should have been using a cancelling skill, can't click/hotkey 4~5 things at once. Def charms i don't mind that much, i use magic ones, and magic attacks are timed, so have enough time to click them. Even if the pots don't work in intervals of hp/mp, but get clicked after X seconds is a good thing to have.

May i present the muffin glue? It will sticky this thread and each player posting in thread will count to the muffin's pk kill.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    May i present the muffin glue? It will sticky this thread and each player posting in thread will count to the muffin's pk kill.

I dont know...
    It would get messy very quickly~
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Can anybody answer this:

This came out on September 6th, 2012. Which means 50 days ago, right now, if anybody is able to access the CN server, how does it look. Worthwhile or not something to be worried about?

Also, can anybody show the offical stats for the r9 gears from the pots/npc's that they were placed with?
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    AryLynna - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Can anybody answer this:

This came out on September 6th, 2012. Which means 20 days ago, right now, if anybody is able to access the CN server, how does it look. Worthwhile or not something to be worried about?

Also, can anybody show the offical stats for the r9 gears from the pots/npc's that they were placed with?

Hey!
    It's October :)
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hey!
    It's October :)

....Well i'm off by a long shot...

So that means it's been live for 50 days not 20 @_@...Thank you internal body system of being way the **** off
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ....Well i'm off by a long shot...

So that means it's been live for 50 days not 20 @_@...Thank you internal body system of being way the **** off

Point is that it has been out for a while and an update on how everything is looking would be super great. :D
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Read the first post, you two. We have videos and multiple links with the info you're asking for.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Read the first post, you two. We have videos and multiple links with the info you're asking for.

Nothing on pets has been updated though. Thats what im waiting on. I figured that patch would of happened by now. D:
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nothing on pets has been updated though. Thats what im waiting on. I figured that patch would of happened by now. D:

I should probably update the fromt page
    the pets will be in later patch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.