Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

*gives catnip and milk* \o/

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

My nails are actually fairly strong and I tend to let them grow out. It always feels weird when I have to clip them because I'm so used to my nails being long compared to having them short. Fortunately for me, they actually tend to grow back fairly quickly so it doesn't feel awkwardish for too long.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Saw this on facebook, thought it was interesting. Am interested to know how some of our resident artists would do with this. o.o Color IQ Test o.o
    My score:
    For those wondering I got a 4.

• opkossy
    edited January 2013

Oh wow... that was tough. At first I was disappointed and kinda embarrassed with my score but then I scrolled down a bit and read the rest.

3 for me. XD
  • JakeKira - Lost City
    JakeKira - Lost City Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1957 o.O
    Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off.
    Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.
    **** me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
    Call me crazy, you really have no idea.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Force to Get What U Like,Or U will Be forced To Like What U Get.
    Wanna get an awsm sig?-Silvy's the right person for you b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Gotta drag more people here to count!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

so.... I did it in few mins and got 15 o.o i just dun get it is it bad or good? D: someone mind explaining me? u.u

btw it was very interesting xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

so.... I did it in few mins and got 15 o.o i just dun get it is it bad or good? D: someone mind explaining me? u.u

btw it was very interesting xD

99 is the worst score, 0 is a good score.

edited January 2013
    99 is the worst score, 0 is a good score.

Thanks Venus!
    btw you are awesome o.o (you scored 4 Dx)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ...I don't even want to try a /colour/ test, I'm much, much better with greyscales. o_o *as I type in a gradiant and have had posts freaking out about fonts being 'too yellow' or 'too rich' on their own... or about my monitor settings..* I'd have to go from border to border on a hue test to figure out the middle anyway and I think that's cheating xD
    Also human nails look really bizarre to me o_O Mine grow in at a point so they don't really suddenily 'exist!' from the side of the finger, so I get kinda freaked out when I see 'normal' nails, aha xD. But it feels very awkward after cutting nails because then it's like one's chopped part of their finger off aka something that was used to balance things when held in the fingers of the hand no longer exists for a while >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    ...I don't even want to try a /colour/ test, I'm much, much better with greyscales. o_o *as I type in a gradiant and have had posts freaking out about fonts being 'too yellow' or 'too rich' on their own... or about my monitor settings..* I'd have to go from border to border on a hue test to figure out the middle anyway and I think that's cheating xD
    Also human nails look really bizarre to me o_O Mine grow in at a point so they don't really suddenily 'exist!' from the side of the finger, so I get kinda freaked out when I see 'normal' nails, aha xD. But it feels very awkward after cutting nails because then it's like one's chopped part of their finger off aka something that was used to balance things when held in the fingers of the hand no longer exists for a while >:

Wait, what?

• opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Wait, what?

See Here and here :P
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

um...what? And there really isn't a right or wrong way to do the color test, since if you can't distinguish between two shades it doesn't really matter how you do it, you won't be able to tell the difference. I solved mine from left to right.

edit: ninja ><

• opkossy
    edited January 2013

*pokes Venus* b:sin

I did a bit of both, actually. Solved from what I felt was the most distinct color in the sample to least. Kinda of lumped the shades closer to the one that stood out more, so to speak, together at first and then once I did that I tried to order them by hue until I they started appearing to properly fade to the color I felt was less distinct.
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

See Here and here :P

I was referring to her nail comment xD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    xD Krissy~
    Sorry my gradiant makes it like impossible to single a lone part of a post out in a quote D:!
    Eum with the nails I mean that like.. mine the longest part is in the middle and it keeps tapering from the sides so the side isn't long and due to that they end in points/like a mixture of a u and v shape kinda?

And meh maybe I'll try the colour thingy eventually but D:
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    xD Krissy~
    Sorry my gradiant makes it like impossible to single a lone part of a post out in a quote D:!
    Eum with the nails I mean that like.. mine the longest part is in the middle and it keeps tapering from the sides so the side isn't long and due to that they end in points/like a mixture of a u and v shape kinda?

And meh maybe I'll try the colour thingy eventually but D:
    So.... that means that I MUST HAVE YOUR HANDS!!! lol jk

I'd show a pic of them, but their not long enough yet.

Btw, where do you get that gradient?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    It's from here, Krissy :3
    I did the colour test thing and got an 8 o.o
    And xD *offers Krissy a paw*
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Nice! And I can't take your paw, then you'll only have one D:

• opkossy
    edited January 2013

Gradient invasions on the forums! WHAT HAVE I UNLEASHED?! b:shocked
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Awww <3
    And nuu I'd have three D:!

cuteness-number-of-legs-funny-graph.jpg

Edit: 3243
    What I want to know is what'd happen if someone posted in a gradiant and then one of you peoples needed to edit it, would the colour just be butchered away xD?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

What about negative legs? :o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    You can't have negative of something Kossy D:!
    If you have four pawsies and one of your pawsies is taken away then that pawsie is a negative one but if you had zero pawsies you couldn't lose another one >:
    tl;dr it'd probabily still be creepy. xD
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Science shall find a way, Ven! >3

And to answer your post-ninja question, probably would wind up killing the gradient because editing stuff with it in mind is a royal pain. Unless we had a lot of spare time and the sie used in which case we could just redo it.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aw if you say so, Kossy loveily~

And yeah, whenever I edit my posts I don't even bother with the actual post(unless I just tag an extra message on) and just re-type it in the other site code generatour, copy the code and paste it over the entire old code 'cause it'ssssss...... 'x3
    It makes me happy to know that gradiant posting wouldn't be usable as an exploit in the wrong paws in that case of just letting the colour die xD I was doing random thinking while trying to sleep the other night and was like 'wait a second... D:!!'
    edited January 2013

okay now o.o I want to try that graduate thingy too noaw :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Graduate, gradiant army, graduateee xD
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If everyone on the forums starts posting in gradient or rainbow, I might have to leave.
    It's Kitkate btw I am just too lazy to switch off my wizzie for a bit while I work on the fashion thread.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Sorry, Kit >:
    Once people see how annoying it is to edit a post that's made in gradiant there'll probabily be basically no one that does it so I wouldn't worry about it being anything but something tried a few times/for occasions like lazyThrivvysonTWthreads and then it goes back down 'xD

I used gradiant before it was cool B| *puts on hipster sunglasses* You wouldn't understand~

xD What was that quote/thingy from again/I probabily have the group completily wrong?