Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Most people that I know who are responsible for an animal that elders to some sort of health thing or is born deaf or whatnot haven't had any problems with it and still adore the creature that they take care of... of course, I'm really sensitive to how a person actually is in life and if they're not the sort of people I would want to be around, I'll just stay awaaaay from them x3 It's weird to explain, really.
    Anyone who actually knows me well enough/some of the history of where I came from who asks if I'm okay will normally get an honest answer(which is more than likeily not okay 'xD) 'cept for anyone that's a relative/lives near me apparentily....? I've always found that having people around in the area I'm in being concerned about my being just makes whatever's wrong 200% worse since there's more cues around then, so guess that's whyyyy. I've never understood the 'talking about it makes it better' line; no, talking about it causes a bunch of cues and a depressed state that lasts at least a day and causes emotional breakdowns D:<
    -eh hem o.o I mean.

Well socialization is also what makes college students, who have already underwent it, not be ridiculous in-class as apposed to elementary students where the teacher's job is, also, to teach the students to be good students. But I'as just talking about it in the one other form x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I too miss when there were more counters than non-counters Bella, it's a sign of how slow the forum has become. Not that it really matters.....and I'm definitely one of those people that feels better when I talk about things or allow myself to cry. I'm weird though because no matter how upset I am or hard it's been I can only cry about something once....afterwards I might get mad or something but I can't cry again. At least usually.....

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    "Sometimes the strongest /color][color="#55FB8D"]p[/color][color="#57FB8C"]e[/color][color="#58FA8C"]o[/color][color="#59FA8C"]p[/color][color="#5BFA8C"]l[/color][color="#5CFA8B"]e[/color][color="#5DFA8B" are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors, and fights battles that nobody knows about." <3.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Heh, Veneir, that was pretty much spot on.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I too miss when there were more counters than non-counters Bella, it's a sign of how slow the forum has become. Not that it really matters.....and I'm definitely one of those people that feels better when I talk about things or allow myself to cry. I'm weird though because no matter how upset I am or hard it's been I can only cry about something once....afterwards I might get mad or something but I can't cry again. At least usually.....

This post may actually make me count again.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Omg krissy my count again
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *meows*
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1900 I'm hungry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    1901 I'm sleepy XD
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

cookies .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    o.o *gives out cookies to hungry people*
    edited January 2013

can i has cookie?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Of course ;3 *hands a cookie*
    edited January 2013

*munches cookie*

hmm if i got u to give me a cookie i might be able to make u count properly

can u counts properly pweaase

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *offended ear twitch* 2250
    Absolutily not, this is the Kossy count and it will unabatedily be followed D:<
  • oninternet
    oninternet Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    message too short
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    :3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Hey, don't steal Venus' job. She's the one who has to hand out cookies!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

No Venus steals the cookies. We must consume them before she returns!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Happy early birthday! :3

Perhaps Kris should try other sources of milk. That are warm.

I've always wanted to ;3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »

I've always wanted to ;3

Kris posting a right number?!
    ... Wait Kris posting a number at all?!
    THE END OF THE WORLD IS UPON US! b:shocked
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Kris posting a right number?!
    ... Wait Kris posting a number at all?!
    THE END OF THE WORLD IS UPON US! b:shocked

Wouldn't that be the fact that I'm half cat-girl? b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

You're some sort of hybridization of man, woman, cat, and fox. It's both awesome yet freaky. b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    One of these days someones going to have to draw how that would look xDD. It'd be some fenmine looking black guy with a very small bust, cat ears and a tail.

b:shocked Or b:dirty
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

Well thank you for that... um... er... describable mental image.

... I think. b:surrender
    edited January 2013

i would like to take this post to say

I'm Pro

• opkossy
    edited January 2013

No you aren't. Your sig isn't an animated gif. b:angry
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013

That angry bear isn't on fire either :3
    edited January 2013

HE COUNTED PROPERLY AGAIN
    and i lol'd at the bear thing :Db:chuckle

• krisnda
    edited January 2013

Lol, Venus will be happy now :3