Count to 20000

Comments

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    True.

Oh and it is the whole making fun of hipsters. I'm not sure if that came from a movie or anything.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hn o.o I'll have to do some research to find where it's from then.
    I want to be considerate and not ignore your dislike of the gradient font so I'll try and find that one colour in the gradient again for while you're on the thread, if it'd make you a bit happier D:? Or something of some sort, skgnsg. 'x3?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    It's ok for now cause I'm not quoting you and your posts aren't normally long. Yours is also only green to yellow, which isn't too bad.

I would just have a problem if everyone started doing it. Super distracting and would make quoting impossible.

Anyway, I'm off to eat dinner. Be back in a bit.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

did I really say graduate? e.e
    *facedesk folllowed by billion continues facepalms*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aha that's so weird to hear, normally I'm being accused of making wall posts and one of my friends used to say she felt sorry for people who had to read my roleplay character bios that weren't watching me type over my shoulder. xD

And alright, but just let me know if you're on here and having a pesky day and don't want to put up with it on this board which's supposed to allow a more casualness for you okay D:

And xDDD Shizu *holds paw to prevent even more facepaws* Be careful, you'll get your pawsie hurt that way x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013

ugh i was to lazy to read all that
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D: I don't want to talk to you, you tried to make me stop doing the Kossy count p-p
    xD N'aw you're fine.

Also, found this thingy while trying to find out where the hipster quote was from
    Eh it doesn't matter how many times I edit it it keeps denying the server. It's one of those circles in a circle chat, ah well Dx. Lesse... http://dieselsweeties.com/hstrips/0/1/7/6/01762.png
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Flat out, I would not bother putting the gradient back in. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    At least shes being honest

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    x3 *amused eartwitch* That she is~

My post had a bunch of spaces down here, so apparentily it wanted invisible text; but no such thing exists as invisible text D:!
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1993 o_O!!

The post pile doesn't stop from getting bigger. b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Piling, piling,
    there are smurfs a piling~,
    They ran out of mushrooms,
    so now they build their homes with wood~

*fail* *facedesk*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

i_love_1995_rectangle_decal.jpg?height=160&width=160
    I loved the 90s!

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1996 =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

oooh so close to 2000!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Nnyes, two times done to 1Kish and a fifth of the way done to 10Kish~
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

Aww, I'm only 1999...

(unless I double post... Nah)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

\o/ finally got one of teh 1k numbers. xD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aww Krissy you're still using the gradient too eh xD
    Congrats, Venu~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    2002 woot :D
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

buuhuu im too late ;x grats Venus btw :3

you have ninja'ed Kossie lols b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Does Minxy still visit this thread o.o?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

looks like a no o.o

gotta reach 2013!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aw >:
    Sorry if Kossy or I get that post ahead of time... xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

You should at least count if you get a "good" number. XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0orPPDBq48

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Eh yeah I'd probabily put the real number over here like I used to xD
    Also that video's great Venu xD
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Almost there P:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    :3
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Does Minxy still visit this thread o.o?

Which minx? ViciousMinx? Or another minx? Too many minxxy's, just like there are too many kit's.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Which minx? ViciousMinx? Or another minx? Too many minxxy's, just like there are too many kit's.
    Got it right on the nose :3