Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Yeah, it's a really... really giant wall xD Makes it hard to do things like italics and fixing any errors or whatnot except for in the other programn for the typo's sakes... the wall was why I thought at first it was like O_o How do they do that~

One of the colours in the gradiant is the richer-honeydew colour I was mentioning a few days ago, maybe I could pick that colour out of there somehow. xD -oh, it's the I in 'I was mentioning'/the font right before that is that colour o.o Don't ask why there's a huge difference though, it's like adding 1.2 tsp of sugar versus 1.3tsp of sugar D:?
    Where's Kossy, what does she think :3?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I dont know. I should be doing homework but im not. Too preoccupied waiting on emails.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

.__. raibows are nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Haii Shizu x3
    Ohh college related emails D:? Waiting on those is just.. askgn.
    Hope it clears up to where 'ya can get your work done with a less stressed mind x3

-wait that one looks to rich on its own. What about the g in mentioning... -no that ones too yellow..

Versus the other one I got used to...
    Dx. *hides*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Yeah. I owe the college over $5000 and i need to make sure it is covered before they pull me from my classes. Bleh.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    o.o *blinks* Oh, eum good luck x3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    That's what happens when you are a college student.b:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

All Hail The Rainbows!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Rainboww~ \o/

Eh well I haven't had that sort of issue x.x Granted last semester I had to spend entire days on the phone because my grant people had this stupid old address that they had to get me to magically tell them when 1. I didn't even actually live there and 2. I was like thirteen back when I visited there on weekends or whatever, how the heck did they get that and why would I have known the address back at that age o_O I still don't know addresses off the top of my head, 'cause I move way to much for it to even be worth learning them sometimes. xD
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1872 =d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Numbers :3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    The financial offices for colleges are stupid. Just saying.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Well I can't really argue with that, it's at best a fairily sloppy system.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    So what are you up to ven?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Finishing a WQ then prolly doing cube while keeping an eye on the dragon in the house to make sure he's alright every once in a while... and I want to go walk over to the convenience store to buy a package of caramel candies all of a sudden Dx.
    Oh and thinking about maths work in the back of my mind...
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I need to hop online but ive got no drive to really do it. Just kind of blah. I was farming dq last week and ignored my dailies and now ive got to get back to doing my dailies again. I havent done wq since they changed it.

Wish i had gone to the store and bought some chocolate.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013

That thread should definitely be rename, no one count, it's just a normal spam thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    This thread? People usually count. I just come in here to chit-chat when im bored, which is perfectly fine since this is in off-topic discussion anyway. There isnt really a thread just for chit-chatting. I would also find it silly to always make small threads on every single day-to-day topic. If it makes you feel better, i can put a number.

edited January 2013

now now let's keep it friendly in here :o

2005_07_21_shrek_cat%5B2%5D.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I am friendly, everyone just reads my posts in an angry voice, because everyone over the internet are angry.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

>: We count, Bella... -well, there's the most people that count normally, the ones that don't count at all like Krissy or Kit, Kossy who instead generates random numbers, and I do a Kossy count instead of the normal count :3 <3
    For a while I did both but... ehhhh... double the correction if I get ninja'd. xD

-oooh what's my tone/voice/diction normally read as D:?

• FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im never angry

[SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
    edited January 2013

well you just lied Fiery o.o obviously you were angry at some point of your life.
    And I disagree with you Kit :o at least I dun read your posts in angry voice D:
    Dammit...cute kitties dun even help Dx
    Puss-in-Boots-The-Three-Diablos-puss-in-boots-33184337-1024-575.png

anyone??tell me it's cute!! I am loosing faith in humanity if its not cute q.q!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013

what dyou mean cute??

Its adorable :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
    edited January 2013

I don't want to live on this planet anymoar .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    >: *nuzzles* It's okay, Shizu.
    To be honest, the kitty picture, the first thing I noticed and kept looking at was that his eyes were really glassy and you could see the reflection of some shape/form in them...
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I always read your posts as kind of bubbly ven. You just seem like a very happy, bubbly person.

First thing i thought of with the cat is "that is puss n' boots from shrek".
    edited January 2013

aww, some faith in this planet is restored, but not completely, I might change my mind..really quickly.. I'm a woman after all *-*
    hmm but I wonder what kind of reflection is reflected in his eyes? :o lols you got me thinking with this one xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Thinking, reflecting, ponderance yes :D

D'aww I see 'x3 Well if you're talking about reality I actually have alot of really saddening things around and am very rareily actually happy D: But I like to get along friendily with people when I can and let them feel as comfortable as they can so you can't really tell 'x3

Also nuooo Shizu changing the mind is no more acceptable because of womanness or whatever, don't fall for the socialization D:! Change your mind just 'cause you're youuuuu- I mean o.o What?
    edited January 2013

So o.o I was lectured by a fox o.o and yush I am quiet similar to you, I'd say, from the point of view where you sacrifice yourself for others to be happy. x.x but that is good if you dun do it all the time, like I usually do.. Sometimes I even get used a bit too much lol and I'm like okey, sure no problem, but it's really no problem for me but when I think back, I am saying to myself: ''you could have just said no, you know?'' ooohkay o.o

and meh, socialization is sometimes necesarry cus our society is ...um... (depends on what kind of, of course, but 80% of it) is ruined e.e and rotten.. It really makes me sad that sometimes people can be so unacceptable, cruel and stuff. Only rarity of them could accept, for example, a pet with a disability, right? Lol I am not even talking about human behavior e.e

Okay this turned out to be a weird topic Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!