Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    D'aw you guys... x3
    I've made a batch of peanut butter cookies before, lots of sifting... they were pretty wonderful though :D The picture on the second looks sorta like them but just 'cause of the cross-hatch pattern, they were less sparkily/white.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

Thank you for sharing Venus!!!
    om nom o.o let's see.. the first is is just so ..simple xD I hardly ever imagined that cookies could be made from 3 ingredients o.o because lols I haven't tried baking cookies or I just dun remember I have baked them..some time ago o.o Basically, I have been baking pies, cupcakes/muffins/buns (mmmmm buns with home made pesto tiger-22.gif) from time to time.
    Well then, gonna try baking cookies according recipe nr.2 with more ingredients :3

The 3 ingridient one is perfect when you just don't really feel like doing a lot of cooking/baking/spending a lot of time but want something sweet. They are better than store bought but not as good as the second recipe. I was skeptical but they aren't bad.

D'aw you guys... x3
    I've made a batch of peanut butter cookies before, lots of sifting... they were pretty wonderful though :D The picture on the second looks sorta like them but just 'cause of the cross-hatch pattern, they were less sparkily/white.

Oh yes, homemade cookies take so much work but are soooo worth it.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really want cookies now. Im going to the store just for cookies.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Nnnr they are~
    Something about knowing your cookies are good because your grandparents keep stealing them off the rack when they're cooling is just wonderful xD! I miss that.. 'x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tooo much cookie talk.... so much cookie.. b:sweat
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    tooo much cookie talk.... so much cookie.. b:sweat
    Cookiecookie :3
    Cookie cookie cookie~
    -wow I just realized that despite all this cookie talk, Venu has not once mentioned stealing any of the cookies o.o
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1779 o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    *gives Desdi's tail a cookie* :3
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    :3 D'aw.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

G'morning >:D
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ^morning desdi, i didnt sleep :O!

also vene, that video.... i wish i had talent QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

Gecko needs to spam more so I can get a legit reason to revoke her title. D:<
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    x3 Aw Kossy, n'aw ju1649st go about it the honorable way~, out post-count her >:3
    On the new account I mean you already do out post-count everyone. xD
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    wh4t k1nd 0f n0ns3ns3 is this hiding numbers in words?! Inconceivable!

Does this mean we shall discuss more cookies?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

rofl it was actually by accident because my cursor didn't move to the other line after enter-key, and I was like.... eh whatever *bolds it and leaves it that way* xD
    We can discuss cookies if they're so desired to be discussed :3
    Nnn who else likes coconut cookies <3?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    150--

Nnn who else likes coconut cookies <3?

.... Share. Nao. b:faint
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    150--

.... Share. Nao. b:faint
    xDD *breaks again*
    -eum 'x3

x=150--
    x+1=y
    *gives Kossy coconut cookies* :3
    I always find it so sad when they have chocolate on the bottom 'cause then I can't eat them D:
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Gecko, go sleep!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I love coconut cookies. But then again, I like coconut in general.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    y+3
    D'aw :3 Coconut adoration all around~
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

Speaking of, coconut cake = b:dirty
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    -sp;dgnsdg I don't think I've ever had a coconut /cake/ DD:!

And morning, Krissy :3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

Morning, kitty! Have you had your milk yet? b:cute

And you should totally try a coconut cake. They're amazing when done properly. Though some places do kinda suck and somehow make them subpar... u.u
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    19/1/2013, tomorrow's a birthdaythingy :3
    -sorry o.o

And d'aw I'll be sure to try and get a paw on one sometime x3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    09/09/2009

Cirno day! Yay!

... What's this about birthdays? :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    :D
    11/11/2011 Changing dates is weird xD And my date got ninja'd >:

Eumm tomorrow is mine 'xD
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013

hiya
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Honestly, I hate white milk. It has a taste that I just can't get use to.