Count to 20000

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to have to start posting more, by this rate Kossy will beat me with posts by the end of the month. -_-
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh dear, Gecko don't make this a competition between you two, then this'll neverrrr enddd~
    xD Krissy.
    Yeah something I noticed yesterday was staring at the numbers of the main posters and being all 'wait how... how did those grow so fast... Dx'
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Sad thing is that it took. 3 years to get this post count :'(
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D:
    *gives Krissy a strawberry*
    1686 -woops that's not right D:
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

wtf Kossy really is OP forum poster D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd have more of a post count if I didn't switch between accounts so much. xD Like all of my characters have 200-300 post counts.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1689 - Kossy truly is a marvel of modern technology..
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    what is she now? a Robot? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    ...:3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1692 .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Ven has been trolled :o
    and yea..what are your thoughts about packs? ._. I mean it's kind of a treasure chest for newbie chars .__.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I like it. It is very helpful for the new character I started on HT. I didn't put it on a high level character like some other people did. How would a slow flyer, lvl 20 armor, and orbs that dont work for my level armor be useful to my veno? The people complaining are very ignorant.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

Yeah I don't get the complaints about it either. Why would you be shocked and mad that low level content is only really useful for low levels. The new packs are pretty awesome.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Yeah I don't get the complaints about it either. Why would you be shocked and mad that low level content is only really useful for low levels. The new packs are pretty awesome.

Hey Venus, what server do you play on a majority of the time?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

Lately heaven's tear.

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Lately heaven's tear.

Awesome. ^^
    I've been goofing around on HT with Minx XD
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

Cool. We should all do stuff together sometime. Inboxing ya my in-game char name.

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Cool. We should all do stuff together sometime. Inboxing ya my in-game char name.

Ok. =D
    I made a seeker this time around. I haven't leveled one before so thought it would be fun.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    1701 Well technically all mhy chars are babies there but I also have a baby seeker, barb, archer, and super baby wiz and cleric. xD Mostly stuck to my main though do to lack of questing partners. xD

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    1701 Well technically all mhy chars are babies there but I also have a baby seeker, barb, archer, and super baby wiz and cleric. xD Mostly stuck to my main though do to lack of questing partners. xD

Yeah. Minx has been my questing partner for years. We joke around about our in-game marriage probably being the longest on the entire DW server.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1...... talking about me again ? 1703

somebody isn't posting her number >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    1...... talking about me again ? 1703

Yes....maybe...no...of course not.

So bite me. <.<
  • viciousminx
    edited January 2013
    Yes....maybe...no...of course not.

So bite me. <.<

1..cough cough something or other

Now don't tease b:mischievous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Wait what about something trolled o.o
    I have no idea what you're talking about D:?
    Minxy, using so many enterkeys with no hidden font, the nerve >: Alsohaii :D
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    1..cough cough something or other

Now don't tease b:mischievous

Be happy I dont have my tiger smilies. D:<
  • viciousminx
    edited January 2013
    1708 Yeah I need to find that color again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    1708 Yeah I need to find that color again

I have that color saved on my computer somewhere just incase i ever wanted to use it.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Ah I normally just find a post of Kossy's that had it, quote to copy-paste the code and then use the code wherever.
    I attempt to make reference posts and could probabily save it somewhere for greater convenience, but... n'aw~ >:3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Ah I normally just find a post of Kossy's that had it, quote to copy-paste the code and then use the code wherever.
    I attempt to make reference posts and could probabily save it somewhere for greater convenience, but... n'aw~ >:3

YAY!
    You know i should really pick a forum color to type in...its just most colors dont look good against this brownish background.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Eumm I picture you'd use a shade of pink or so/around there on the colour wheel..? Which is strange, because right after I think that, I get the idea that I'd be told you wouldn't actually like that colour, and then I don't know. xD
    And yeah, the stronger a colour is, the more difficult it is to get to work with other shades around it 'x3