Count to 20000

Comments

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Eumm I picture you'd use a shade of pink or so/around there on the colour wheel..? Which is strange, because right after I think that, I get the idea that I'd be told you wouldn't actually like that colour, and then I don't know. xD
    And yeah, the stronger a colour is, the more difficult it is to get to work with other shades around it 'x3

I'm a purple fanatic actually x3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Aww well then I was in the generally right place of the colour wheel :D
    All the purples I see areeee

These two
    are more trueish purples
    These two look
    this one's actually blue p-p
    more like blueish purples?

Eum how do those different ones look against the brown to 'ya :3?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aww well then I was in the generally right place of the colour wheel :D
    All the purples I see areeee

These two
    are more trueish purples
    These two look
    this one's actually blue p-p
    more like blueish purples?

Eum how do those different ones look against the brown to 'ya :3?

I like the lighter shades for this forum. the dark is too hard to read. x.x
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Strongily agree... xD
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Thinking the plum color. =D
    Yeah I guess this is more on the pink side even though it is called plum.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    -yeah that's the one purpley colour that I didn't list because it was more pinkish/really looked as such in the little tiny squares xD! It's very pretty though~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

/dance2
    /synch
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Kossy :D! *curls up around shoulders and goes to sleep there* :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I don't use the ones provided on the forums. You can just add the #codes. Mine is facebb which is awesome for obvious reasons. I also sometimes use boof11. It also means that unless someone is intentionally trying to copy you, they won't have the exact same color.

Doing it that way you can get colors like these:

This one
    Or this one
    Perhaps this one
    or maybe this one
    etc, etc

The color code for the forums is #1e1713 so you can always use something like pixlr and play around with different shades as well.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is there a list of these codes somewhere? o.o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1723 :D

I think photoshop softwares have them
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    http://www.colorpicker.com/ Go there if you want to pick a color straight out. If you want to experiment with it on the background first I recommend pixlr.com It's kinda like photoshop if it ps was a super lightweight program but it is also free and doesn't require installing anything. Just use the bucket tool on a new image to make the background the same as the forums and then play around with different colors on top of it. Also note you'll want the advanced editor.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Meh, I'm too lazy to go pick my own special colour so I use the forums' one. b:chuckle
    Besides, it's cream-looking enough and works for me haha.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aww Venu's spoiling everyone~ x3
    I'm pretty content with the pale green colour and if anything might make it a tad bit richer, but it's not.. worth it to have to lug around a colour code when I don't have it nagging on my conscience to fix the colour 'xD I can't even seem to manage that with Kossy's hidden text colour D:!
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

I had a comment I was going to make, but I forgot what it was. So instead you guys get a comment about forgetting a comment.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Ooh easy numbers :3
    Aw remembering is... not important :D?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I don't use the ones provided on the forums. You can just add the #codes. Mine is facebb which is awesome for obvious reasons. I also sometimes use boof11. It also means that unless someone is intentionally trying to copy you, they won't have the exact same color.

Doing it that way you can get colors like these:

This one
    Or this one
    Perhaps this one
    or maybe this one
    etc, etc

The color code for the forums is #1e1713 so you can always use something like pixlr and play around with different shades as well.

I kind of like this one, I just don't know how easy it is to read on this brown or if it gives people a headache.
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

Seems fine on a regular desktop. Most colors, as long as they're not too dark or used with annoying sizes/bolds/italics/etc are fairly easy to read on a regular PC.

Now for cell phones and the like, that can be a completely different story.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Well a majority of the time when i post on the forums I'm posting from my ipad, so it seems fine on this too.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Suprisingly PWEs forums don't look very bad on an Iphone.

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I just hate entering the colors on my Android. It's a pain.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Id there a way to set this so that it automatically does this color every time without me having to look for it and post it in myself? On another forum I was able to do it.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Which forum is this? (if 'm asking you to break rules, then don't listen to me XD)

Also, I'm not sure, I'm going to have to look....

(Are you talking about for I-pad/Android or general PC? btw)
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Which forum is this? (if 'm asking you to break rules, then don't listen to me XD)

Also, I'm not sure, I'm going to have to look....

(Are you talking about for I-pad/Android or general PC? btw)

Can't mention other games it's against the rules. Gasp! Mod asking me to do that. b:chuckle

Anyway, I was talking for just general PC, but it would be nice for my ipad too. Basically on the other forum you could save really pretty font and color and stuff and wouldn't have to keep putting it in every time you made a post, you could just type, hit enter, and it would automatically go to the color and font you had saved.

I had made some really pretty ones I used to use on that forum. If this forum gets updated at some point, I suggest they look into it.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Get back to counting!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Not really sure why you guys actually count when the post number in on the post. =o
    I guess it's part of the game but I'd rather just chit-chat. XD

I might go back to the plum. It's too much of a pain to have to keep posting the color code over an over.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I've been on a few forums where you can save a font-style in the same way you can a signature, and it appears that way whenever you post/is changeable in the user Control Panel :3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I've been on a few forums where you can save a font-style in the same way you can a signature, and it appears that way whenever you post/is changeable in the user Control Panel :3

it would just be really neat to have.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Can't argue with that x3