Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's all snow.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014

The less said about my weather, the better.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I assume this is still a viable chit chat thread right? xD
    Just dropped in to play this game again after a year hiatus. All this new stuff with war avatars and rebirth is confusing.
    How are all you huggable forum mods? I see kossy is still lurking about. :3
    edited November 2014
    Just dropped in to play this game again after a year hiatus. All this new stuff with war avatars and rebirth is confusing.

Welcome back. Just think of war avatars as just more gear to equip.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Welcome back. Just think of war avatars as just more gear to equip.

Thanks. Right now I'm just trying to get rid of all these new quests. I can't stand a full quest log.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    Thanks. Right now I'm just trying to get rid of all these new quests. I can't stand a full quest log.

All these quests are flying back and forth between NPCs so I'm bored! D:
    Someone entertain me!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014

Good/still here b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014

Bleh and more bleh. Me in a nutshell lately!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Bleh and more bleh. Me in a nutshell lately!

-pats kossy- that's ok. I just recovered from strep and an upper respiratory infection, so bleh is acceptable.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014

Aww. I'm glad you've recovered though~ At least it's less to worry about now. b:heart

We're lucky to have dealt with the changes a bit at a time so that makes it less of a thing. Having everything new all at once can be overwhelming. @_@
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    b:scorn

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2014
    Hawk wrote: »

Zombie's everywhere.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2014
    No such thing as zombies. That there is a what you call a walker. Hello walker!

• opkossy
    edited December 2014
    Hawk wrote: »

Holy U-DO you still exist?!
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *using her necromantical skills to reanimate the newly ded dread*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014

Expansion tonight! ... And I've still been super busy!
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014

Well maint tonight, same thing really. Time zones can be funny that way. :P
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014

It's 9am for Kitty. Guess Kitty attempts to start manual patching before she goes to sleep and wake up around when the servers come back online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
    edited December 2014
    Delicious tears all around.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    im bored.

i still cant get the will power to color armani's picture

its like PWI DLing at 99%....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krisnda
    edited December 2014
    I've been getting decent at drawing xD.b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    im bored.

i still cant get the will power to color armani's picture

its like PWI DLing at 99%....

Draw me a fish. b:heart
    edited December 2014
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2014
    my thoughts atm...

https://imgflip.com/i/fn6w8
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2014

I'm excited to see this sig Decep. :D And yeah, I kinda had the same feeling. This is the best expansion in a while.

• opkossy
    edited December 2014

The Arc Defender thread that's currently in the Official Announcements section?
  • krisnda
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

The Arc Defender thread that's currently in the Official Announcements section?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1725531

b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

Sure, except for all the bugs and glitches, like they broke the guild list, the NW forges, the Illusionary stone fiasco (didn't see that coming... OH WAIT YES WE ALL DID), the continuing login/load balancing server issues, and now I see the ARC Defender thread has gone, despite the fact that it remains an ongoing problem. And I do mean GONE, not un-stickied, not moved to tech section, it has either been depthed or deleted. Because we all know shoving your head up your fundament is the best way to solve a problem, right?

He's been moving threads to official announcements after they are generally well known to make sure they are easily searchable and catalogued. Other GM announcements in the past have been lost in the shuffle. And all the expansions come with bugs and glitches. Every last one of them. Guild list is not such a big one, neither will the illusionary stone one be after a couple of months. It's really more aggravating than game breaking. NW forges was/is a big one, but we have something big happen every year. Since when is that not true? It's not something new with this expansion, and I was pretty much expecting as much. That said, quicksand maze is nice. The quest overhaul is great. The new classes are extremely fun. Gold prices are coming down. And all of the servers are more populated than it has been in a long time.

Anywho, I mostly just came on this thread to say.

Happy Holidays

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Checking if my forum avatar is bugged...