krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Hey Zam, got me a new sig :3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sick ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Hidey ho, neighborino!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ......Nu. ._.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Whats the jist, physicists?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh hey Krissy
    you have two Decusy quotes in your signature now :3 Kewl.
    Also the new image looks nice; when I first saw it I thought it had sort of a native accent to it :3

I ate colour with my eyes today... since I was on busses/out and about for like ten hours, woke up starving but didn't eat anything but a thing of orange juice, and by the time it was almost all done was kind of disillusional and had a hard time moving my body OTL
    Luckily eating colour with my eyes tided me over until I could get actual food...? I don't even know how that happened. Or why I tried to do that(and marginally succeeded). I've never done that before....
    So.....
    when am I finally going to be able to stop just assuming that threads are already deleted by the time I hear about them, and it's been like two minutes since they were made, and they're normally always depthed instead...?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Eh, if you take your mind off of how much you are hungry by doing something else I've noticed it makes you less hungry. It works for going to the bathroom as well, but being unable to just FYI.

And I don't know what you're referring to, but it sounds like the kind of thing you should send us a PM about. :P

• lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    6851 f:meh

Just wanted to say good job guys. You counting more then year b:chuckle
    b:avoid NEXT!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Eh, if you take your mind off of how much you are hungry by doing something else I've noticed it makes you less hungry. It works for going to the bathroom as well, but being unable to just FYI.

And I don't know what you're referring to, but it sounds like the kind of thing you should send us a PM about. :P

But it was for food D: And well I guess. Normally if I'm hungry for a set amount of time, I'll just stop feeling hungry and just have to remember that I was hungry and that I should eat. Buses kinda jostle the body a bit though 'cause they're giant things that drive so that constant movement makes it kinda difficult.
    I guess I've been kinda transfixing on feeling around the stomach lateily, though, so maybe that also didn't help. Like, it's always felt nice to have some sort of small amount of pressure on the stomach when lying down/that's why cats like having their belly pet I guess, but I don't know, I've been sleeping like that annnnd cue okay that felt like a really weird thing to randomily say on a forum so I'm gonna stop that now. (Though I guess it's not any weirder than Krissy and I talking about feet.... x3!)

Euh... where was I-- oh
    Pfffff, sure you don't x3 *pokes Venu's nose with paw*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

I do that when I'm sleepy. Like I'll get so tired that I don't even need to sleep anymore and can just keep staying up. If that makes sense. o.o

And...oh, that. :P That's been over for a while now.....unless something new happened in the past couple of day. I wouldnt' know. I've been gone a lot these past couple of days. :p

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

I do that when I'm sleepy. Like I'll get so tired that I don't even need to sleep anymore and can just keep staying up. If that makes sense. o.o

And...oh, that. :P That's been over for a while now.....unless something new happened in the past couple of day. I wouldnt' know. I've been gone a lot these past couple of days. :p

You silly 20something year olds and your sleep usage 3:
    I can't work if I'm tired OTL used to be able to... I clearily remember not bothering to do a booklet thing for Chemistry in senior year until the night before, and just staying up the whole night to work on it(and, of course, it looked like it hadn't been made overnight 'cause I was obsessive over details and just....)
    Couldn't do that anymore.. x3

And, well, yea
    something about that happened like... two hours ago
    I guess I've been kind of gone from forums the last few days, too.... mostily because I've been on this one browser game instead with my TC group, and also I was irritated at the forums for looking all murky for a while...
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    Oh hey Krissy
    you have two Decusy quotes in your signature now :3 Kewl.
    Also the new image looks nice; when I first saw it I thought it had sort of a native accent to it :3

Thanks! xDD, Desus is funny xDD, and he makes too much sense sometimes lol. Native? What do you mean? Like Avatar native? xD

I ate colour with my eyes today... since I was on busses/out and about for like ten hours, woke up starving but didn't eat anything but a thing of orange juice, and by the time it was almost all done was kind of disillusional and had a hard time moving my body OTL
    Luckily eating colour with my eyes tided me over until I could get actual food...? I don't even know how that happened. Or why I tried to do that(and marginally succeeded). I've never done that before....

Umm, ok, now you're Marcliene? xDD

So.....
    when am I finally going to be able to stop just assuming that threads are already deleted by the time I hear about them, and it's been like two minutes since they were made, and they're normally always depthed instead...?

Hey! Not all of them are like that xDD.

*chuckle* Also, what game? I wanna play D:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Pshhh, I can go quite a long time without sleep. xD

^_^ I'm honestly not seeing anything, so I really dun know what you're referring to that happened a couple of hours ago that isn't visible in the LD. If you want to pm me what is about, I can let you know if just got moved someplace you didn't see or if it was in fact deleted. But I need more info than that. b:surrender

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »

Thanks! xDD, Desus is funny xDD, and he makes too much sense sometimes lol. Native? What do you mean? Like Avatar native? xD

Umm, ok, now you're Marcliene? xDD

Hey! Not all of them are like that xDD.

*chuckle* Also, what game? I wanna play D:
    ...Decus is wonderful. x3 <3 And I suppose you could say that he does, yeah~ And, eeps, sorry, I meant like... it kind of made me think of indian natives and their chin/jaw shapes and colour scheme. Which I thought was really neat :3

I haven't watched Adventure Time (I looked up the character since I didn't know anything about them), but my instant reaction was "..... YES. >:3" I probabily really should in the downtimes I get, but I mean... asdgn.

**I'll respond to this via quoting Venu

It's The Overseer Project :3 A Homestuck based browser game, and you collect a group of people to play with and all work together to get materials/defeat bosses and it's... it doesn't look like much, but it's lead to some really adorable moments. Like, there's some people in the TC group who are always bickering and basically hate each other.... but in order to get something done in the game, they were working perfectily well with one another and there weren't any confrontations, and it was really cute :3 I saw that the same morning that I woke up to like the cutest dream ever, so I had a morning of cute partially because of that game. (And then I learnt how bedbugs/mites/ a specific species of spider mate, and that ruined my cute morning.)
    _^ I'm honestly not seeing anything, so I really dun know what you're referring to that happened a couple of hours ago that isn't visible in the LD. If you want to pm me what is about, I can let you know if just got moved someplace you didn't see or if it was in fact deleted. But I need more info than that.
    The one that happened a few hours ago is the one that Krissy depthed and Zheii posted about Zanny and all (I hadn't realized that it wasn't just deleted, 'cause I'd been sent a screenshot of it so thought it was gone for good)
    I'm sorry, I thought you knew what I was talking about and was being all secretive code-speak since it was on this forum OTL (I'm not being sarcastic or pointy-tounged or anything here I swear that was seriousily what I thought was happening ahhhh)
    I've been having the whole Zanny thing thrown in my direction/asked about what I thought/to give input on thoughts for quite a bit the last... I don't even know, it's been a while... so I mean, I'm pretty informed, I know about it--even though I don't exactily want to stick my nose in it since it's not really much of my buisness... sssstuff.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Half drunk. Sort of out of it. Got r9rr+10 tonight. Put in the last orb with 40secs before shutdown. Started the final FWS for badges an hour before shutdown. Head all spinny
    Carry on. Was just happy :D
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Half drunk. Sort of out of it. Got r9rr+10 tonight. Put in the last orb with 40secs before shutdown. Started the final FWS for badges an hour before shutdown. Head all spinny
    Carry on. Was just happy :D

I am glad that you were happy :3
    You didn't tell me before that you were drunk >3>'
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

...Decus is wonderful. x3 <3 And I suppose you could say that he does, yeah~ And, eeps, sorry, I meant like... it kind of made me think of indian natives and their chin/jaw shapes and colour scheme. Which I thought was really neat :3

I haven't watched Adventure Time (I looked up the character since I didn't know anything about them), but my instant reaction was "..... YES. >:3" I probabily really should in the downtimes I get, but I mean... asdgn.

**I'll respond to this via quoting Venu

It's The Overseer Project :3 A Homestuck based browser game, and you collect a group of people to play with and all work together to get materials/defeat bosses and it's... it doesn't look like much, but it's lead to some really adorable moments. Like, there's some people in the TC group who are always bickering and basically hate each other.... but in order to get something done in the game, they were working perfectily well with one another and there weren't any confrontations, and it was really cute :3 I saw that the same morning that I woke up to like the cutest dream ever, so I had a morning of cute partially because of that game. (And then I learnt how bedbugs/mites/ a specific species of spider mate, and that ruined my cute morning.)

The one that happened a few hours ago is the one that Krissy depthed and Zheii posted about Zanny and all (I hadn't realized that it wasn't just deleted, 'cause I'd been sent a screenshot of it so thought it was gone for good)
    I'm sorry, I thought you knew what I was talking about and was being all secretive code-speak since it was on this forum OTL (I'm not being sarcastic or pointy-tounged or anything here I swear that was seriousily what I thought was happening ahhhh)
    I've been having the whole Zanny thing thrown in my direction/asked about what I thought/to give input on thoughts for quite a bit the last... I don't even know, it's been a while... so I mean, I'm pretty informed, I know about it--even though I don't exactily want to stick my nose in it since it's not really much of my buisness... sssstuff.

Yes.

Lol, Indians xDD. Now that you mention it, she does give off that "amazon look" *purrs*...

Yes! Do it!

Hmm, never read Homestuck, don't really care for it (even though my friends have been bugging me to read it. It doesn't appeal to me that much).

And, you're fine, don't worry about it. f:meh
    edited June 2013

I am glad that you were happy :3
    You didn't tell me before that you were drunk >3>'

THis is like my only night off and Ashley and my husband let me D: It is a lot of fun! except whenever I do not focus on the computer things get all spinny and I feel like I have to be on my hands and knees to stay somewhat up right XD

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Go home, you're drunk.

@Ven

What Kris said. And I can't really discuss that further at all anyway. :P

edited June 2013

Go home, you're drunk.

@Ven

What Kris said. And I can't really discuss that further at all anyway. :P

D: but...but I AM at home. QQ

• krisnda
    edited June 2013
    Time for kitty to sleep *meowyawn* :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Oh well, carry on then. xD And gratz on the +10 :D

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Time for kitty to sleep *meowyawn* :3

I use meowyawn too!! :3!!!!

Meh, okay, if you guys say so :x It just feels kinda weird since even though I'm a more neutral party, I think there's room for improvement on all grounds relevant to it.

And yes, she is home x3 And.... d'aw I am sorry you are dizzy my dear >:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Yeah, can't really discuss the actions taken against individual users. Naming and shaming and all that. :P Privacy and all that. Sometimes I wish I could like a normal player....but I can't and I shall respect that. It's better that way, and I know I appreciated that type of thing when I had no modding abilities. :P

*meowyawn* is cute.

I wonder what sound a cat makes when it yawns. The onomatopoeia I mean. :3

• krisnda
    edited June 2013

Yeah, can't really discuss the actions taken against individual users. Naming and shaming and all that. :P Privacy and all that. Sometimes I wish I could like a normal player....but I can't and I shall respect that. It's better that way, and I know I appreciated that type of thing when I had no modding abilities. :P

*meowyawn* is cute.

I wonder what sound a cat makes when it yawns. The onomatopoeia I mean. :3

Eh...

Also, This Venus and Venee, it's so cute!!!!! :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

D: but that's not the onomatopoeia. >> Which is a ridiculously long word. D:<

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Eh...

D'aww... such a pink tongue :3!

Apparentily, I sound kind of like I'm meowing when I yawn(or at least in the kind of recoiling from yawning part after the yawn, sometimes the entire yawn), which is why I say meowyawn :3

Venu-wenu >:
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    I don't recall foxes nor deer being able to meow ;3 but I'll let it slide. *purrs*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Kris, go home you're drunk.