Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Kris, go home you're drunk.

Pfffehehe x3
    I don't recall foxes nor deer being able to meow ;3 but I'll let it slide. *purrs*
    Nou, but deerfoxes make sounds that sound similar to meows :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Kris, go home you're drunk.

Yea it's 3am, and when I get this sleepy Kris starts talking crazy. But I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Also, *meows at venee* ;3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Yea it's 3am, and when I get this sleepy Kris starts talking crazy. But I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Also, *meows at venee* ;3

*meows back* :3
    *gentily licks the Krissy kitty between the ears*

Honestily, I'm very tired, too, because this is much later than when I've been going to sleep lateily.... and also my adventure today, ehe, so I'll be going to rest sometime soon... just want to listen again to a few things a someone sent me a few days ago before I do that :3<3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013

One exam left O.O this friday...gah..I can't believe another college year is over.
    Next year will be my last but it's just for my Bachelor of Arts so I'll just have to sit at home and work on stuff..I won't be going in class and all that..that's so sad ;________;
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

*meows back* :3
    *gentily licks the Krissy kitty between the ears*

Between my ears? I can't find that place xDD.

Honestily, I'm very tired, too, because this is much later than when I've been going to sleep lateily.... and also my adventure today, ehe, so I'll be going to rest sometime soon... just want to listen again to a few things a someone sent me a few days ago before I do that :3<3

Afternoon all!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Afternoon all!

hey :3
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

hey :3

What's up Desdi!

(you should be on the skype xDD)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

I am on skype D: but i don't have yours o.o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Between my ears? I can't find that place xDD.
    In a kitty forme, it would have been your forehead/around the top of the head. In a humany forme, it would have been the tip of your nose. I figured you were in a kitty forme when I said that :3

One exam left O.O this friday...gah..I can't believe another college year is over.
    Next year will be my last but it's just for my Bachelor of Arts so I'll just have to sit at home and work on stuff..I won't be going in class and all that..that's so sad ;________;
    Mewl.... good luck with your last exam, Desdi :3
    It's so weird to hear about everyone getting out of classes now, I got out of my college classes like... almost two months ago p-p
    Ahhh those last years to finish... well... hope it goes well, anyway~.

On another note... I found the page where you can access old versions of posts before/after they were editted by accident 'cause my screen scrolled while I was clicking :3! I always figured that link just lead you to their CORE profile... I've always wanted there to be a page like that, neat that it actually does exist x3!
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

In a kitty forme, it would have been your forehead/around the top of the head. In a humany forme, it would have been the tip of your nose. I figured you were in a kitty forme when I said that :3

Oh, between my face xDD *purrs*

It's so weird to hear about everyone getting out of classes now, I got out of my college classes like... almost two months ago p-p

On another note... I found the page where you can access old versions of posts before/after they were editted by accident 'cause my screen scrolled while I was clicking :3! I always figured that link just lead you to their CORE profile... I've always wanted there to be a page like that, neat that it actually does exist x3!

Wait, so you can look at edited posts? Hmm...
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Wait, wha? What link? :3

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

hehe thanks :3 it's a little sad but i'll make sure to keep in touch with my college mates in the future!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Oh, between my face xDD *purrs*
    For some reason this made me laugh x3 Cute~
    Wait, so you can look at edited posts? Hmm...
    Nnhn :3 When you edit your posts, the little thing that comes up that says: Last edited by Veneir - Dreamweaver; Today at 01:59 AM. (replace name with whoever's name and the time with whatever time) has a link on the name (so Last edited by Veneir - Dreamweaver is the link that comes up. And if I click on this, I can see old versions of my own post, along with the reason for those edits. Now, regular accounts can't access the editted posts/post history of other users-- I tested this by going to Desdi's post on the Venomancer Update forum, since her first post had been edited numerous times to put new updates, and because of the informative nature of her post there, I didn't feel like, if it did work, that it would infringe on any privacies. (But it didn't work and it did that thing where it tells you that your account doesn't have those privileges to access that page, which I guess makes sense since I did have to manually get there by taking the post number and putting that into the link I got to from my thing, afterall.) However, I figure that a moderatour account would be able to access all editted posts from all users, so, possibily, for Krissy and Venu, my link I put would work for you (and, if Desdi tried, she'd get the same message I did when I used her post to test this). For the two of you who can probabily see it, as you can see, originally I did say forehead, but I thought that looked weird, so I said inbetween the ears instead. x3
    --oh wait, no I didn't change the ears, I added an again. Weird, I could have sworn that I fixed the ear thing. OTL

For you modsies, does my edit link for this post show up as a link, or all regular text :3?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Ah that's the way I thought it worked. xD Yeah, I can see the edits.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Ah that's the way I thought it worked. xD Yeah, I can see the edits.

Kewl. :3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

that's something I didn't know o.o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

that's something I didn't know o.o

Go forth! Adventure! \o/
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    *pounses*

You having fun yet?
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *pounses*

You having fun yet?

:D Yes! (also I made sushi)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

I actually never had sushi 3:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

You didn't make it out of Decus' squid again, did you 3:?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

How can Kris never had Sushi D: You must try it, it's way better than it sounds. Just go in with an open mind! :D

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    O_O Holy Smokes, Kris, you HAVE to try sushi, it's the best thing ever D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013

o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

I couldn't agree more! Sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi....SUSHI xD

• krisnda
    edited June 2013
    Lol, I really need to. But get expensive stuff right?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Yeah, don't go with the **** from the grocery store, go to a proper sushi restaurant. You could try the California roll or Spicy California rolls first, they are usually cheaper than the more hardcore sushi. And a good first step into sushi.

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Ahhh it doesn't have to be expensive, just good, maybe ask some people and hunt around for the best sushi place, cause it depends D: sometimes the most expensive places have the worst sushi :x
    Go by reputation rather than cost~ 'x3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

That's true too. When I think of cheap sushi I think of that grocery store garbage that has fake fish and rice in it, and tastes like it's been sitting out all day. It's just the worst. And I don't see how anyone would ever like Sushi after eating it

Even the president is getting into it

obama-sushi.jpg

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited June 2013

Even the president is getting into it

obama-sushi.jpg

Oh Gawd, that's... like... No... lol XD
    I dun wanna eat that sushi D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]