Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah vegetables, and fish, sauce sometimes, and sometimes those little crumbly things called crunch. > >
    Was the Asty thing really necessary >3>
    The crunch is.... it's 'alright'; normally sushi that has crunch around it tends to be very good on the inside, but I can never help but feel it would be even better if it didn't have the crunch which kind of falls all over the place... the sauce on the crunch is good, though, which I guess would be kind of difficult to have without it. sakng.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Was the Asty thing really necessary >3>
    The crunch is.... it's 'alright'; normally sushi that has crunch around it tends to be very good on the inside, but I can never help but feel it would be even better if it didn't have the crunch which kind of falls all over the place... the sauce on the crunch is good, though, which I guess would be kind of difficult to have without it. sakng.

&#54;&#57;&#51;&#52;

Yes, because i'm try to learn how to do it. D:

I like the sushi with the crunch on it, which I have just learned is tempura flakes. The sushi that is completely covered in tempura, I'm less a fan. I don't really like the fried sushi as much as the regular, cool sushi.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Yes, because i'm try to learn how to do it. D:

I like the sushi with the crunch on it, which I have just learned is tempura flakes. The sushi that is completely covered in tempura, I'm less a fan. I don't really like the fried sushi as much as the regular, cool sushi.
    >3> Okay then let me quote you real quick so you can see how it turns out. I'll edit my post after this.
    Edit:: Honestily, it looks kind of like when you have a web address in the url bar, and it has all those numbersigns and such inbetween the links, which disappear once you click on the link from elsewhere/it behaves very strangeily.
    Flakes? It never seemed very flakey, weird... *looks it up* That looks nothing like the crunch stuff that was on my sushi OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Yay, that's what I was going for! \o/ It was supposed to turn into the numbers. Thanks Ast <3

tumblr_m6ismrXUkq1rw54wro1_400.jpg

That's what they look like when done correctly. The little tan flake thingies covering the rice. This guy shows how to make them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DriYhhwDeDo#t=351s

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Yay, that's what I was going for! \o/ It was supposed to turn into the numbers. Thanks Ast <3

That's what they look like when done correctly. The little tan flake thingies covering the rice. This guy shows how to make them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DriYhhwDeDo#t=351s

Looks tasty :3

Isnt that tempura?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Looks tasty :3

Isnt that tempura?

The batter that the crunch flakes are covered in, and the shrimp is covered in is tempura. Well according to google. x3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

:3
    Yeah, that's what most of the sushi I looked up when I searched for tempura flakes looked like... I just meant that what I had was covered in a completily different crunchy covering. It was more dark brown and round and.. well, not thin or flakey. Those flakes look really dry and thin and like they wouldn't taste good on sushi to me >: More for breading meat.
    Krissy~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

O.O then what is the stuff your sushi is covered in. xD yeah, this type of roll is very common where I'm from. It's a very light taste so it doesn't really detract from the taste of the sushi at all, just gives it a bit of crunch/firmness. I actually quite like it.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

O.O then what is the stuff your sushi is covered in. xD yeah, this type of roll is very common where I'm from. It's a very light taste so it doesn't really detract from the taste of the sushi at all, just gives it a bit of crunch/firmness. I actually quite like it.

I have no idea what it is D:! Otherwise I would just say it by name. But, yeah it's more like... it's meant to be the 'theme' taste of the sushi instead of an accent on the ones I've seen. So that's really interesting to hear about another kind :3
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

I have no idea what it is D:! Otherwise I would just say it by name. But, yeah it's more like... it's meant to be the 'theme' taste of the sushi instead of an accent on the ones I've seen. So that's really interesting to hear about another kind :3

You sure it wasn't kelp?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Sushi is one meal I still don't know how to make. xD It looks so difficult. xD

It's not that hard to make a simple roll. If I can make it, so can you. I'm **** when it comes to cooking, more often than not. Sushi is 'alright' to me. Lots of people swear it's the greatest thing ever, but I never thought so.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    You sure it wasn't kelp?
    Yes I'm sure it wasn't kelp, I would be able to tell if it was that, thank you very much... OTL
    It's not that hard to make a simple roll. If I can make it, so can you. I'm **** when it comes to cooking, more often than not. Sushi is 'alright' to me. Lots of people swear it's the greatest thing ever, but I never thought so.
    I still don't believe you that you're that bad with cooking, and I know some stories of yours. x3
    I've seen sushi made before, so I recognize that it's really not that difficult to make... I guess it would look difficult when it's all cut up and served, though, if you don't know the process. But when you see it made it's like 'oh, that's easy.' Delicate if you're being really fancy, but it's not difficult if you're just making regular sushi.

I've never really had 'real' sushi, like the ones made/wrapped in actual raw fish or anything, I've had mostily vegetable based ones, as I've said... not the 'meatless' sushi per se, but I do think the meat is probabily fake in the ones at stores... I think it's something that, when you're in the mood for it, it's good, but it'd be easy to get sick of. So, like just about everything else..
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    I need about 3 bags of this

450.jpg

Sad thing is that I would eat 3 bags of this D: in about 2 days *scurries away before people yell*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    I need about 3 bags of this

450.jpg

Sad thing is that I would eat 3 bags of this D: in about 2 days *scurries away before people yell*

I got a whole bag of tropical starburst once.... but I had it for like, a week, and even sent a large portion of it to a friend/shared it with Reeba OTL Iiii can't eat that much candy at once. But, if you do get some bags of those, could you share a few apple taffies :3?
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    Sure! I like Apple and Grape the most :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Sure! I like Apple and Grape the most :3

*purrs* Yaii :3!
    *molds the taffies into the shapes of little footpaws* :3
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

*purrs* Yaii :3!
    *molds the taffies into the shapes of little footpaws* :3

*noms*

&#141;
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

-steals candy-

• krisnda
    edited June 2013

-steals candy-

*takes it back*

*scratches Venus*

3:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

-steals it again- -replaces with catnip so Kris forgets and gets confused-

Mwa hahaha

• krisnda
    edited June 2013

-steals it again- -replaces with catnip so Kris forgets and gets confused-

Mwa hahaha

*slashes catnip, pounces of Venus and looks her in the face while taking the candy back*

MINE!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

-steals again and gobbles down before Kris can take it back- -suddenly feels sick from eating 3lbs of candy-

• krisnda
    edited June 2013

-steals again and gobbles down before Kris can take it back- -suddenly feels sick from eating 3lbs of candy-

*Sits. Tries not to cry. Cries a lot*

*secretly laughs at Venus*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

-dies-

• krisnda
    edited June 2013
    *calls a cleric*

*goes to sleep*

Night!
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Going to see Man of Steel today.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Man of Steel looks so good based off the trailers. I went and saw After Earth....and unfortunately I can't unsee it. xD

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I wanted to see The Last Airbender movie because I heard it's so bad..but I'm afraid I may not be able to unsee what I'll see.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

Man of Steel looks so good based off the trailers. I went and saw After Earth....and unfortunately I can't unsee it. xD

Wait, you were dead.

Zombie!!!
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Badass movie is badass.