• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Um.... pancakes. o_o
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Black toenails look nice to me, but my favorite color is a dark blue. Socks are nice too but... you can't see the feet xD. I don't like red nails as much because they look like they're bleeding, idk also its kind of a plain color, I like uniqueness xD. And actually overall, if they look nice (whether they are large or small) I like them b:cute

Ooh I see :3! Kinda ironic since your text is red(since blue is the inverted form of red) and all~. And yeah yeah so I'm not the only one who's thought that about red nails whenever I see them ahhh D:!!!
    Dark blue is a high-blood blood colour.. in Homestuck x3 Hnnnn~... Vrisky :3 Ehe, sorry.
    Nnn I dunno... some specific feet are wonderful to see because they're absoluteily precious x3 But I just think there's something so wonderful and kind of sensual about socks... (mind you, the only real socks are knee-high and higher 3:< I've probabily already said that though x3!!) I'm normally uncomfotorable if I don't have socks on... and don't like changing them in front of people... and, unless someone asked specifically to see what my footpaws looked like, if anyone asked me to take off my socks I'd be like 'WHA WHAT WAIT WHY WHA D:???!!?' and freak out x3!
    I have some pictures of footpaws on my computer 'cause I've done pawtade things with people where we take picture of our paws and send them to each other 'cause that's just awesome >:3 (I suppose I don't really see the appeal of just random footpawsies out of context from those one cares for >:?) Has the Krissy done that, too~? (Cue footnote where I mention I'm not asking in a weird way because that footnote seemed kinda nessesary since even though I can enthusiastically talk about footpaws I think we see them in slightily different ways x3)
    8888+2 oh **** it I'm not getting rid of the 8s, 8 is pro number B|

Kossy-wossy~ embrace footpaws too :3!
    Can we make pancake socks??
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Ooh I see :3! Kinda ironic since your text is red(since blue is the inverted form of red) and all~. And yeah yeah so I'm not the only one who's thought that about red nails whenever I see them ahhh D:!!!
    Dark blue is a high-blood blood colour.. in Homestuck x3 Hnnnn~... Vrisky :3 Ehe, sorry.
    Nnn I dunno... some specific feet are wonderful to see because they're absoluteily precious x3 But I just think there's something so wonderful and kind of sensual about socks... (mind you, the only real socks are knee-high and higher 3:< I've probabily already said that though x3!!) I'm normally uncomfotorable if I don't have socks on... and don't like changing them in front of people... and, unless someone asked specifically to see what my footpaws looked like, if anyone asked me to take off my socks I'd be like 'WHA WHAT WAIT WHY WHA D:???!!?' and freak out x3!
    I have some pictures of footpaws on my computer 'cause I've done pawtade things with people where we take picture of our paws and send them to each other 'cause that's just awesome >:3 (I suppose I don't really see the appeal of just random footpawsies out of context from those one cares for >:?) Has the Krissy done that, too~?

Kossy-wossy~ embrace footpaws too :3!
    Can we make pancake socks??

Yup, kneesocks are the only socks I was talking about (unless they are funky colored socks, those look cool too). Lol, I forgot that blue is un-aired blood, but OOH, PICTURES!

But, no I'm a guy, guys normally don't have nice feet to share with others D: . Idk, random ones I just look at to compare traits and ****, that and I just love looking at them. I like wearing socks because there all that dirt on the ground I don't like touching, it feels weird xD. But changing socks? I could see with just random peoples (and maybe friends) but eh, I'd probably feel uncomfortable too.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Yup, kneesocks are the only socks I was talking about (unless they are funky colored socks, those look cool too). Lol, I forgot that blue is un-aired blood, but OOH, PICTURES!

But, no I'm a guy, guys normally don't have nice feet to share with others D: . Idk, random ones I just look at to compare traits and ****, that and I just love looking at them. I like wearing socks because there all that dirt on the ground I don't like touching, it feels weird xD. But changing socks? I could see with just random peoples (and maybe friends) but eh, I'd probably feel uncomfortable too.

--oh I was worried for a moment since you didn't have my footnote in your quote but no odd-offense taken okay x3!
    I can't stand walking around without socks on on surfaces that have little grains on them.... p-p And well I guess it's like anything else, it's kind of weird to have a layer of clothing on and then remove it when there's other people around... just that socks are more 'personal' of something to remove... you know like how people don't just randomily take off their pants in front of people most of the time OTL
    I haven't ever asked a girlperson for pictures of her feet... I've only asked guypeople for pictures of their feet; I think they're generally less 'what are you....?' about it and also I think their feet look fine x3! So silly Krissy, don't discredit your footpawsies 'cause you're a guy~ :3
    And d'aw, I see. General foot appearance knowledge!
    8888+4
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013

--oh I was worried for a moment since you didn't have my footnote in your quote but no odd-offense taken okay x3!
    I can't stand walking around without socks on on surfaces that have little grains on them.... p-p And well I guess it's like anything else, it's kind of weird to have a layer of clothing on and then remove it when there's other people around... just that socks are more 'personal' of something to remove... you know like how people don't just randomily take off their pants in front of people most of the time OTL
    I haven't ever asked a girlperson for pictures of her feet... I've only asked guypeople for pictures of their feet; I think they're generally less 'what are you....?' about it and also I think their feet look fine x3! So silly Krissy, don't discredit your footpawsies 'cause you're a guy~ :3
    And d'aw, I see. General foot appearance knowledge!
    8888+4

xDD, I get ya. And I would not have known that. I assumed you meant girlpeople XDD.
  • opkossy
    edited June 2013

Wellp since this seems to be the appropriate place to put this now.
    3380264-close-up-of-sweet-little-pink-kitten-paw.jpg
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Wellp since this seems to be the appropriate place to put this now.

Lol, that's cute :3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Kossy be careful, Kris might get turned on D: feet fetish remember?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Kossy be careful, Kris might get turned on D: feet fetish remember?

Pfffff x3
    I think it'd be kinda difficult to not remember that he likes feet throughout his whole conversation... I think he can manage to discuss it fine though 3:<
    Edit:: OTL I didn't see the 'Kossy' in front before and thought it was a more general statement hence the 3:< smilie ahhhhhh--
    D'awww :3 *very gentily massages kitty feet* They look soft~ x3
    xDD, I get ya. And I would not have known that. I assumed you meant girlpeople XDD.
    Mewl. :3
    Ahh, no, haha x3! I guess I can see why I should have clarified it, though...
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    *walks in*

*backs away slowly*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    *walks in*

*backs away slowly*

Pfff
    Kris and I are scaring everyone away from the counting thread with our very engrossed chattering about feet it seems x3??
    OTL
    Still embrace the feets! 3:<

---wait
    wa--
    Venu you didn't even count
    x333!!!! 8939
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

wha? can't hear you from over here

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Sorry Venu >: *gives a cookie* Is this any better?
  • krisnda
    edited June 2013
    *walks in*

*backs away slowly*

You don't like your feet D:?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Cookies make everything better. Let's talk about that. What's your favorite kind of cookie? I like white chocolate macademia cookies, or oatmeal raisin if they are really soft, peanut butter for medium consistency. For crunchier cookies, i'm good with basically anything. Don't really have a favorite.

• opkossy
    edited June 2013

So...
    homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif?w=320&h=240 in essence?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

So...
    homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif?w=320&h=240 in essence?

YES!!!

• krisnda
    edited June 2013

Cookies make everything better. Let's talk about that. What's your favorite kind of cookie? I like white chocolate macademia cookies, or oatmeal raisin if they are really soft, peanut butter for medium consistency. For crunchier cookies, i'm good with basically anything. Don't really have a favorite.
    I like when feet crush the cookies.

xDD I'm just kidding (that's nasty xP)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    You don't like your feet D:?

That's really sad >:

I actually had a dream the other night where cookies were like symbolic of having previous good experiences, something happening to where those experiences were missed and kind of '>:...' to think about, and then recovering and being okay again :3 Like, I had this one larger cookie that was specific to a bakery I used to go to, and was holding onto it and every time I passed these cookie displays I'd bareily see them, and then I went into this one cookie place that I didn't expect to sell cookies (I expected them to sell ingredients) or be friendily, but they were and led me to the specific cookie types I'd asked for (which were eum pecan and snickerdoodles I think?), and they were really small and heart shaped, and in dark wrapping so I was worried it was chocolate (since I'm allergic and cookies having some association with '>:' and being slightily distrusting of the cookie store people) but it wasn't and it was really sweet, and like a moving on themed dream, based on cookies! :3!
    I really, really wish there were more coconut based cookies that didn't have chocolate shoved on them.....
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Yeah coconut cookies are the best!

50761.jpg

These look like they'd be good, and no chocolate.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chewy-coconut-cookies/

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Yeah coconut cookies are the best!

--socks that have the appearance of shredded coconut :3!!!!! Like textured socks! That's the first thing that made me think of x3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Wha, why? xD There is also the classic coconut macaroons, which are my fave. As long as they are a sticky/soft consistency. Some people make them too dry.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Wha, why? xD There is also the classic coconut macaroons, which are my fave. As long as they are a sticky/soft consistency. Some people make them too dry.

Because socks are socks, obviousily. x3 They are awesome....~<3
    --yeah macaroons is what I mean when I say 'coconut cookie', with the soft texture and all, I don't see the appeal of 'regular cookies' with coconut pieces in them... I didn't even realize the latter was a thing, actually OTL
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

I've haven't had that particular recipe before, but I have had them as regular cookies before. They are pretty decent. The ones I had had that powder sugar dusted on them as well. They were crunchy and sweet, very good. They were closer to these.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/lemon-coconut-snowballs-10000001839959/

snowballcookies-oh-1839959-x.jpg

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    I am dissatisfied with how little coconut that recipie has in comparison to the flour >:!
    Also, I just want to say....
    Every time I see a post like this one where you guys close a thread, and then another modsy replies to the thread while it is already closed, it makes me think that, one of these times, you guys are going to like.... make a thread/find a thread that's closed, and keep posting on it, and have a special mods-only thread or something and taunt us with your special closed-posting-abilities *OTLtrain*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013
    I am dissatisfied with how little coconut that recipie has in comparison to the flour >:!
    Also, I just want to say....
    Every time I see a post like this one where you guys close a thread, and then another modsy replies to the thread while it is already closed, it makes me think that, one of these times, you guys are going to like.... make a thread/find a thread that's closed, and keep posting on it, and have a special mods-only thread or something and taunt us with your special closed-posting-abilities *OTLtrain*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

*amused chuckle*
    Oh dear.
    What have I started... x3
  • opkossy
    edited June 2013

To the Modcave, Venus! We have plotting to do! f:sneaky
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013