Count to 20000

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Love how the pokemon discussion still goes on xD and thanks Veneir!
    That poster was too precious for me to let it go like that. I used to have it up my wall for years, in every house I moved to until, eventually, I decided it's time to have it retire and put it in a safe box with other old things from my childhood xD

Hmm..I haven't played pokemon in a very long time and seeing as I might not be able to play my playstation anytime soon (no TV in my room and parents using their TV too much :/) I might as well get back to pokemon! I'm still missing Black2 though...and need to get my hands on a 3DS for the upcoming game but I'm too poor QQ

I still have to finish SoulSilver (stuck right before the championship, kinda got distracted playing Black at the time..) and start HeartGold (yes I have both..xD the second one was a gift).

My first game was Gold. I wish I could have played Red but I didn't even own a gameboy back then and it was extremely hard to convince my parents to buy me a gameboy :( in the end, I never managed to but a family friend got me one for my birthday together with the game!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I can't do toxic-leech seed with squirtle D:? Also squirtle in generation one mildily frightens me which is why I didn't go with it, ahaha.... or at least it did, for a while, because of very specific reasons >.>' And eum stuffs... and I really like my Lapras. :3
    What level did I evolve Murine at, eumm....
    *looks trough a bunch of level charts and notes to figure it out*
    it would have been... around level 27 or so? since he learnt Swift at level 26 and I'm pretty sure I didn't evolve him until I got Thunderbolt from Surge (no pokemon learns that move naturally before Yellow D:) and it would have made sense to have one more level after that... so either 26 or 27 I guess.
    Honestily, looking at how has base stats line up, and knowing about how much stat exp. he has (about the same amount as Itigo(my Venusaur aka the mispelt strawberry :3)) I think he just has really high IVs....
    uwaa so awesome then. I almost never get good natural rolls on electric types which is annoying when you need 4/6 fast pokemon in a party you are making QQ
    give me your luck D:
    EDIT: sorry Desdi! I missed when I was typing out the response... Can we see what the poster looks like? The fishy is interested. Also I am glad you got to play the originals. They are a good way to introduce a series. So much fun to play :3
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    uwaa so awesome then. I almost never get good natural rolls on electric types which is annoying when you need 4/6 fast pokemon in a party you are making QQ
    give me your luck D:
    EDIT: sorry Desdi! I missed when I was typing out the response... Can we see what the poster looks like? The fishy is interested. Also I am glad you got to play the originals. They are a good way to introduce a series. So much fun to play :3

Aww, haha, I suppose I'll scan it sometime and show you b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone wanna buy my yugioh cards?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Love how the pokemon discussion still goes on xD and thanks Veneir!
    That poster was too precious for me to let it go like that. I used to have it up my wall for years, in every house I moved to until, eventually, I decided it's time to have it retire and put it in a safe box with other old things from my childhood xD

Hmm..I haven't played pokemon in a very long time and seeing as I might not be able to play my playstation anytime soon (no TV in my room and parents using their TV too much :/) I might as well get back to pokemon! I'm still missing Black2 though...and need to get my hands on a 3DS for the upcoming game but I'm too poor QQ

I still have to finish SoulSilver (stuck right before the championship, kinda got distracted playing Black at the time..) and start HeartGold (yes I have both..xD the second one was a gift).

My first game was Gold. I wish I could have played Red but I didn't even own a gameboy back then and it was extremely hard to convince my parents to buy me a gameboy :( in the end, I never managed to but a family friend got me one for my birthday together with the game!
    Pokemon shall rule over the nonsense+number board \o/ Pokemon discussions for whatever-the-movie-number-was-of-that-which-was-called-Pokemon Forever! --eh hem.
    D'aww, neat x3 I never was a poster person, but the one picture that I kept taped to me wall for a long while was of a Pikachu (and a Raichu), too~. And yeah I think it'd be neat to see what it looks like, I agree with Warui :3!
    Pfff, televisions? Who has televisions D:? (answer: just about everyone Ven stop being silly OTL) --ehe, but yeah pokemon games are nice to look back in on when nothing else is happening, you should poke them~
    Way way back when the first generation was actually new/recent I wanted to get one of them, but I didn't have a gameboy at that point... and I didn't know that Red/Blue/Yellow was a different generation than Silver/Gold, so I still wanted to get Yellow 'cause you could have a pokemon follow you around (I didn't know anything else about it, aha)... and I always thought I could like magically eventually get the game even though I had zero money since I never was given allowances and never thought about the system and I don't know, I'm so confused as to what I thought back then.... I just know my friend at the time had Red or Blue or one of those and, because no one ever kept the back of their system on (including her), if she got really excited because of catching some certain pokemon and jumped around, her batteries would fall out and she'd lose the pokemon OTL??
    Where was I even going with that I'm so confused D: fsdg.Anyway that's quite the collection of cartridge games you have 'x3!
    give me your luck D:
    Errr, well, eum...
    *very carefully drapes Murine over your shoulders for a moment to tranfer luck* There :3 He won't bite, he's super considerate and a darling~.
    Pfff you're trying to sell those again?? x33
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Speaking of collection..I have Gold, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, HeartGold and Black. I also own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Sky.

Have you guys played any Mystery Dungeon games? I don't know about the very first series but the second one had an amazing story. I loved it so much, it even made me cry b:chuckle I'm a Skitty there (and that's basically when Skitty became one of my most favourite pokemon over time) and my partner is a Torchic.

While we're at it :o what are your favourite Gen/Region/Game?

For me it's the 3rd gen. I know it gets a lot of hate but I love most of the pokemon designs. I also really really love Hoenn's map design and..Dive!! b:dirty I've replayed Sapphire/Emerald over 20 times I think altogether lol.

Game wise though, I can't decide among Sapphire, Pearl or Black.
    Like I said, Sapphire has my favourite gen/pokemon/region and the story was pretty neat too (having two teams instead of one and all) but Pearl had a lot of side game achievements and whatnot you could do and I loved the story enough that I went and bought Diamond to replay the game (since I had transfered all of my pokemon to Pearl at the time).

I really like Black too though because it brought some new elements (a different kind of villain) in the story/plot and of course all the extra 3D stuff and mechanics but...I found the game lacking otherwise (no pokemon contests wtf?? D:).

Now that I think about it...SoulSilver is awesome too...brought back Yellow's mechanic of having a pokemon follow you, has a female protagonist that I relate to a lot design-wise and has the pokethlon!

Eh D: can't decide.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

I have so many of those from when they first came out.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have now (or had at some point and then lost it)

Pokemon red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, fire red diamond, pearl, heart gold, black, white

Pokemon Snap

Pokemon Colosseum (1 and 2)

Emulators for yellow, gold, crystal, emerald, mystery dungeon

And a talking pikachu doll

I also dragged my parents to the first night of the first pokemon movie cause I wanted the mewtwo card.

Also, who else had like 20 pounds of pokemon cards?
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013

Kitty haz perfect cookies. They take too much inv space q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

Kitty haz perfect cookies. They take too much inv space q.q

What's the maximum stack for perfect cookies, by the by D:?

Erm, I can't really say much about which cartridge games are 'better', as I said already I've only played three, so sorry you guys 'x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

What's the maximum stack for perfect cookies, by the by D:?

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Nurse Joy is evil constantly hoping to see you again. She wants your Pokemon to keep getting injured! D:
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Nurse Joy is evil constantly hoping to see you again. She wants your Pokemon to keep getting injured! D:

No, I'm just that sexy. She needs an excuse to see me again.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Yo...just watched a mind **** movie and my mind is...screwed Dx
    edited May 2013

Yo...just watched a mind **** movie and my mind is...screwed Dx

Is that painful? Nurse Joy can fix it for you if it is...

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Is that painful? Nurse Joy can fix it for you if it is...

not sure if i want to risk that.. b:shocked
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    No, I'm just that sexy. She needs an excuse to see me again.

Or maybe it's just your super boopable nose D:!
    I remember reading a creepypasta about Nurse Joys a few times... none of them were that well written, though, sadily OTL and yeah I always found the 'hope to see you soon' or whatever it is (I don't read their text when healing in Red anymore so it's a really good thing Rockets never infiltrate the Pokecenters like they do in the anime x3!) kind of 'meh.....'
    64 is a really bizarre stack size..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I love pokepasta!

Also, what movie?

Also, the new word is park. Go put that in the thread Vennypoo!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I love pokepasta!

Also, what movie?

Also, the new word is park. Go put that in the thread Vennypoo!

But then I'd be double posting D:! Or it wouldn't be on a new page and it'd mess up the post flow and asdkg!
    p-p Go make a new post on the board with the word for a Venny..?
    D'awwwww when you said pokepasta that way I thought of red and white coloured pasta in a the shape of a pokeball and that was cute. x3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    IMG_0005.JPG

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    IMG_0005.JPG

Kewl. :3
    ....I can't tell what any of the macaroni pieces are supposed to be of. OTL
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    genwunorgtfo
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

I didn't know there's pokemon pasta O.o
    edited June 2013
    Yay Japan! And the poke pasta is supposed to be of the two-three pokemon on the box. The address different boxes with different pokemon faces. Fire seems to be common. And houndoom o.o

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    And houndoom o.o

:3<3
    I don't even know why I like houndoom so much
    dogs scare me and houndooms are fire type
    Nothing against the fire-type per se, but fire itself has never set well with me
    but wha-- OTL
    I even got houndoom as my pokemon quiz result a few weeks back OTL
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

oh well o.o I still prefer the alphabet pasta
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

It's not just Japan.
    100px-PokemonBluePasta.png

5.jpg

28623_122218771127922_1000001939856.jpg
    maccheese.jpg

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    What if adults want to look for the shapes inside too?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Then they'll have to steal their kid's macaroni.

edited June 2013
    D: But but...Can I pretend I am still young enough to be a kid and buy my own? I want to find Gengar...

Then they'll have to steal their kid's macaroni.