Count to 20000

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

:3 *purrsnuggles* Nyee~

The idea of people kissing family members or friends or anyone of that caliber seems so so weird to me x3? Like, I get it from a booksmarts perspective, and it doesn't bother me when other people do it, but for me it's soo uncomfortable to think about..
    Granted, I'll in-chat lick people as a greeting sometimes :3

I actually do lick people in person. b:shutup
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know you don't see it as sexual, that was for everyone else and any delete happy mod x3

Well, idk, I guess I only do it to friends now, but as a kid I used to kiss people(everyone) on the cheek as a way of showing affection, like a big glomp-ie huggle and then a kiss on the cheek, just the way I was raised I guess o.o.
    I thought you said it because you were afraid of him making yet another dirty joke about it, unless you added a disclaimer x3!

Nnn, well I'd think it'd be more of a 'how one was raised' thing. A faire la bise (kiss on the cheek) is a standard greeting in France, for instance, and dependent on which province one is from, the amount of kisses differs, and etc etc... I was never in a very euhhh 'kissy' household (ergh) --one of my good friends' mothers would ask for kisses from her (apparentily family kisses on the mouth is a regular... thing...? Wha--) and I always thought it was THE MOST BIZZAre thing ever but apparentily it's not all too weird in the grand scheme of family gestures....
    when we were younger, one of my cousins used to always try and kiss me on the cheek as a... goodbye or hello I don't remember, and I was always utterily disgusted and would always turn away and not let her, aha (which she thought was funny 3:< which was really annoying because it was so gross) and I can think of maybe two times ever that I have kissed someone on the forehead because they/I were moving, we probabily would never physically see one another again, and they wanted a more personal goodbye (aka were pretty much breaking down '''x3 poor things)... but sdfsdg.

Wha? What edit D:?
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I actually do lick people in person. b:shutup

Hehe x3 D'aw Krissy.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been tired two nights in a row. This is so confusing!
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • krisnda
    edited May 2013
    I didn't know kisses on the mouth was "normal" for families. That sounds kinda insesty.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I didn't know kisses on the mouth was "normal" for families. That sounds kinda insesty.

I was looking up something about it the other day, and I found out that apparentily 'close' kisses are like relaxed mouths and 'family' kisses are like really tense mouths or something (oh my lordy it feels so incredibily awkward and weird to type ahhh) like that... so apparentily if there's commonily known differences it... something?
    But yeah I haven't ever seen it anywhere else so...
    I have been tired two nights in a row. This is so confusing!
    I am sorry D:
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited May 2013

I was looking up something about it the other day, and I found out that apparentily 'close' kisses are like relaxed mouths and 'family' kisses are like really tense mouths or something (oh my lordy it feels so incredibily awkward and weird to type ahhh) like that... so apparentily if there's commonily known differences it... something?
    But yeah I haven't ever seen it anywhere else so...

I am sorry D:

Ah, I think I get ya Venee. (doesn't mean it makes sense to this cat xD)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hey kris :3 haven't seen you around here in a while.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • krisnda
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, been playing loads of other games and catching up on all the anime I missed while in school. xD, don't worry, I'm still here.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

I see, I see b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    edited May 2013

I see, I see b:chuckle

Aww, why you lv to 105? Now I don't recognize that avi xDD jk
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Aww, why you lv to 105? Now I don't recognize that avi xDD jk

f:laugh
    I even made Venus believe Azura invaded the you-know-what-place. It took me a while to get used to it as well, I kept thinking I'm Azura but now I like it!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

f:laugh
    I even made Venus believe Azura invaded the you-know-what-place. It took me a while to get used to it as well, I kept thinking I'm Azura but now I like it!

At least times have changed to where you aren't being mistaken as Frankie D:!
    Back when I had my avatar changed to the deer one, it felt weird.. and then it changed back to the fox one for no good reason before I could get used to it OTL so yeah it can take a while... granted I didn't have any get-used-to buffer-time with the fiend veno one, I just was happy with it, so it goes both ways, I guess x3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Yeah being mistaken as Frankie would be annoying.....being mistaken as a GM is just like b:sweat

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

Yeah being mistaken as Frankie would be annoying.....being mistaken as a GM is just like b:sweat

I just meant because it was Frankie, the Master of Soon... x3

But yeah I notice that.. it's not really relevant to avatars, but I always kinda wince a bit for your guys' sakes when people mistake that mods=CMs=GMs=programners=whatever else.... 'cause they don't OTL
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

yeah, I got that feeling but I was agreeing for a more diplomatic reason. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6647 o.o 19 until we wake the demons
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
    edited May 2013

yeah, I got that feeling but I was agreeing for a more diplomatic reason. xD

I have no idea who Frankie is or was. Too new to understand these references XD
    In the topic of pictures though I kind of dislike mine. That hair style is just NOT Warui.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no idea who Frankie is or was. Too new to understand these references XD
    In the topic of pictures though I kind of dislike mine. That hair style is just NOT Warui.

Some scrub whose feet were too small to fill spoon's shoes.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Some scrub whose feet were too small to fill spoon's shoes.

Don't give footpawsies a negative connotation 3:<
    He was the old CM who was the Master of Soon and everyone hated him and nothing got done, and then some miracle happened aka Vally/Hey, you! :3
    edited May 2013

Don't give footpawsies a negative connotation 3:<
    He was the old CM who was the Master of Soon and everyone hated him and nothing got done, and then some miracle happened aka Vally/Hey, you! :3

XD that bad? I am happy for V4l though... I see a lot getting done even since I started so... I hope this one stays o-o

Also note:small feet are normally cute feet :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    XD that bad? I am happy for V4l though... I see a lot getting done even since I started so... I hope this one stays o-o

Also note:small feet are normally cute feet :3*smilepurrs at that part* :3

Well, yes, it was. x3 'cause 'Soon' meant 'Never'. And I hope Vally, stays, too~; I didn't start being active on the forums until he became CM :3
    edited May 2013

Well, yes, it was. x3 'cause 'Soon' meant 'Never'. And I hope Vally, stays, too~; I didn't start being active on the forums until he became CM :3

XD soo ka. Glad I was not playing/on the forums for that then XD it sounds annoying to say the least. But then one of my biggest pet peeves is that very thing. If you are not going to do something just tell me so instead of looking like a fool while also making me wait XD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Nnn, yes...
    Well. I feel bad, I didn't mean for that comment about the 105 fox veno avatar to turn into a whole negative conversation about someone, woops OTL
    edited May 2013
    Nnn, yes...
    Well. I feel bad, I didn't mean for that comment about the 105 fox veno avatar to turn into a whole negative conversation about someone, woops OTL

XD no worries. Partially my fault for asking who he was o-o But at least now I know :p

What is everyone doing at the moment? I am walking around with my roommate at work. She is pretending to be actually guarding this place while I am... Just kind of here XD

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Warui buy me +10 I come RT jajaja?
    edited May 2013
    Do you promise to be a BM again? O.O
    And also are you going to continue trolling the RT sins with the Zanny equation of awesome?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    x3 Oh dear. Warui and her dislike of sinnies...
    I was re-adjusting the word document I have with all the movesets and pictures-to-show-what-species-they-are andwhatnot of my pokemon Red team D: Which is kind of silly since it was completily unnecessary and yet still took about an hour and... yeah...OTL I should have just continued training my Arbok and Mew until they were 50 like everyone else instead D: 'cause when they're all level 50 I want to type up their stats on the document to compare where they all are and whatnot~.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I still need to bust out the Soul Silver. We should have a pokethon! Where all play Pokemon!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Getting closer to the 6666 :o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

Getting closer to the 6666 :o

Oh dear... 'x3

I never got to get a SoulSilver or HeartGold cartridge... so I only got to see the pokealathon (thought of that due to pokethon) being played by someone else, and it looked awesome D: