Count to 20000

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWI, it's Asterelle's tool.
    By making his world a little colder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    By making his world a little colder.

This is being screen shotted and saved. Poor Asterelle D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can sweetiebot be programmed to delete all posts here where the poster didnt include count ?

Wha..?
    [Also, what Venu said.]
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

LOL at sweetie.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWI, it's Asterelle's tool.

Well, how did you become a mod ?

Sweetiebot should be able to become sweetiemod.

(dont let her autoclose necros though, just some funny stuff like this)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited May 2013
    Sweetiebot should be able to become sweetiemod.
    You should be happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    You should be happy.

I would be.

Sweetiebot would you not be happy to become sweetiemod ?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

I applied and got modded. Dunno how sweetie would be able to go about that. xD

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited May 2013
    Sweetiebot would you not be happy to become sweetiemod ?
    I am a human.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Does valliance have mod making powers ?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Yeah, OFC! I mean if you're serious you can always send him a pm and ask. :P

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

Well i think astrelle should do so. She's got to implement the mod functionallity anyway.

Might actually be the start of an interesting new development. Develop AI that detects spam and QQ :) 10 years from now, sweetiebot could be famous as being the first of the then further developed and used on every forum sweetiemod moderator bots. :D
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

:/

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

:/

Its not because you aint good enough or we dont like you !

Its just that you need sleep and vacation, Sweetiemods dont. More importantly though, it seems like a really nice challenge for AI developing to me :) And of course there will always be need for humans to manage the sweetiemods :)
    And who knows your name could go in history allong with sweetiebots fame as being the primary example mod that the AI development is based on :) Astrelle could use you to analyse mod behaviour and suchb:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013
    Its not because you aint good enough or we dont like you !

Its just that you need sleep and vacation, Sweetiemods dont. More importantly though, it seems like a really nice challenge for AI developing to me :) And of course there will always be need for humans to manage the sweetiemods :)
    And who knows your name could go in history allong with sweetiebots fame as being the primary example mod that the AI development is based on :) Astrelle could use you to analyse mod behaviour and suchb:chuckle

Oh, no offense taken or anything like that. More like....they already have automatic moderating things on like facebook and stuff. It's just computers aren't the best and require human monitoring and such. Just iunno how it would work out.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013

..D: *hugs all the human mods*
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

*hugs*

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haiiii everyone, my laptop is still out being repaired q.q over 3 weeks now, was a 6 month old laptop but the motherboard is what screwed up so they're awaiting the delivery of a new motherboard -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Aww D:

You know, sometimes I feel like the newest things they make are not as durable as older things are. My first laptop is almost 8 years old and whilst it can no longer handle really heavy programs, it still works perfectly fine (my current one is a little over 6 months old so can't judge yet)...but I've seen some of my friends having issues with their laptops within one year or so...>.> hope my current laptop will be good.
    edited May 2013

Aww D:

You know, sometimes I feel like the newest things they make are not as durable as older things are. My first laptop is almost 8 years old and whilst it can no longer handle really heavy programs, it still works perfectly fine (my current one is a little over 6 months old so can't judge yet)...but I've seen some of my friends having issues with their laptops within one year or so...>.> hope my current laptop will be good.

It was a combined birthday and christmas present (my family is not very wealthy at all so had to be combined, not trying to sound spoilt ._.) and it is coming back wiped...so it won't have my media design on it, no PWI, no nothing q.q well atleast it will have a new processor and RAM so it will be running faster? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013

Aww D:

In my opinion that is a common feeling but has little to do with reallity. I never have any issues with modern hardware. The difference is more likely in how people treat their equipment.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My t.v is a little over one decade old. I treat it like ****. Works perfectly. Easily breaking down is just the price you pay for better technology.
    edited May 2013
    My t.v is a little over one decade old. I treat it like ****. Works perfectly. Easily breaking down is just the price you pay for better technology.

Laptop is still under warranty so whole repair is free :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Aww D:

It's called planned obsolescence and it's not just your imagination. :P My dad has a clock from the 80s that still works, one of those German handcarved wooden ones, he got while in Germany. My alarm clock crapped out after 5 years. He's definitely not been more gentle with his clock than I was with mine.

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    For buying cheap **** more likely. I remember when i was a kid. I had my first stereo set. It was a sony 5 CD changer. It broke down 3 times within warranty. When it broke down the 4th time after warranty, i let my agression go and smashed it up with a hammer.

Then bought a Denon CD changer and amplifier with B&W speakers. Although the same documented Wattage, they produced about 4 times the sound as the sony ever did and needless to say, better quallity sound also, even at high vollume. Now about 17 years later, i still have the same equipment.

With computer hardware i have similar experiences. I used to buy the cheapest of everyting in the 286 - 386 - 486 times. (because i spent all my little money on that stereo :p) Regularly had trouble. Now i buy the proper soundless powersupplies and fans and i have an SSD harddisk, i clean out the dust once a year. Never any got problems anymore. Only stupid thing is, id buy a case with powersupply that will last me a lifetime. Then 3 years later, i decide to buy new hardware and it has different plugs, triple the power consumption etc, so i buy everything new anyway :(

And on that planned obsolessence: to some degree yes. But please dont come with the BS conspiracy stories that they want to buy you a new one. No the reallity is the customer wants the cheapest ****. So they produce the cheapest ****. For the customer that want really really really cheap, they probably make calculations how they can make it just good enough that a high enough percentage of the items last trough the warranty period so they dont lose money on returns. For the people who wants medium cheap, they try to make it good enough to last its economic lifetime. manufacturers are not purposely trying to make stuff break. They try to make stuff cheap because its what the consumer wants.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

This is quite interesting P:
    I agree with both Venus and Hruns here. I think it depends on the company and the people working behind something but it's also because some people just want to buy really cheap things.

In some cases they try to use cheap materials and pass them off as expensive ones in order to give something a higher price and gain more profit, in other cases they really just use the cheapest to make the cheapest.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Laptop is still under warranty so whole repair is free :P

I do not believe that was the intended subject.

This is quite interesting P:
    I agree with both Venus and Hruns here. I think it depends on the company and the people working behind something but it's also because some people just want to buy really cheap things.

In some cases they try to use cheap materials and pass them off as expensive ones in order to give something a higher price and gain more profit, in other cases they really just use the cheapest to make the cheapest.

Then explain why my tv still works. CATHODE RAY TUBES SON HOW DO THEY EVEN WORK.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    I do not believe that was the intended subject.

Then explain why my tv still works. CATHODE RAY TUBES SON HOW DO THEY EVEN WORK.

Most likely because your TV is a PHILIPS and made in my hometown b:laugh

(and the CRT works so beautifully simple. The cannon just shoots a beam of electrons. Then there are magnets on all 4 sides of the TV that aim the beam. Put the right frequency on these magnets and the beam will nicely run trough your whole screen line by line 25 times a second. Next, turn on and off the beam when you want black and white, and you got a TV ! :) Do the same with 3 collors and you got a collor TV !!!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Most likely because your TV is a PHILIPS and made in my hometown b:laugh

No sir!
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    No sir!

There is a good chance the CRT tube is though. Most brands in that time used philips tubes :)