edited May 2013
    My a cups shall not be oppressed!!!!
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My a cups shall not be oppressed!!!!

tell me about it. QQ I just want Bs! D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tell me about it. QQ I just want Bs! D:

If you have curly hair you just want straight hair! AM I RIGHT LADIES?
    edited May 2013
    If you have curly hair you just want straight hair! AM I RIGHT LADIES?

I like my straight hair thank you very much!
    I just want them somewhat bigger than now. I feel they help the fact that most people think I look like a child >*>

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I like my straight hair thank you very much!
    I just want them somewhat bigger than now. I feel they help the fact that most people think u look like a child >*>

I feel the same way about my... b:sad

I'm not a fan of huge ****. B or C cups are the key to my heart.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D: I was actually going to suggest a off topic thread shopping party but then I remembered that you told OPKossy (I think) that foxxies have no need for clothes and a couple others agreed it was not fun so I decided not to say anything XD

Yes. I know personally my size in lingerie ends up being a bit smaller in size number than in normal clothes or dresses. Plus I was making a joke about his knowing his... Erm... Bust size :p
    Side note: I think everyone would see the problem there :p but it can be done! I know it can!

Well.... now that I think about it, I might be able to be pulled into a shopping thing if it was for socks, too... ':3 (I thought of that only when you mentioned foxxies and clothes not sure why) But I can't really see anyone else being as interested in the socks as I am so daoskgn D:!!
    Wha, we have a Science thread and a Maths thread, and certainily not everyone agrees that those are fun. Granted I don't even know how a shopping thread would work, and the others have a system, hnnn....

--wait but if-- aren't-- wha-- OTL (ehhh ignore my confusion there)
    Well I guess that, technically, there's some sort of male version of lingerie (which I suppose is how 'it would be done' somehow)... but isn't that like codpieces? Do they even sell codpieces at normal stores? The only store for that I've ever seen was at Renaissance festivals [aka the best/most awesome store ever and I totally make sure everyone who I take with me sees it so I can note their reaction to it x3!!!]
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

Well.... now that I think about it, I might be able to be pulled into a shopping thing if it was for socks, too... ':3 (I thought of that only when you mentioned foxxies and clothes not sure why) But I can't really see anyone else being as interested in the socks as I am so daoskgn D:!!
    Wha, we have a Science thread and a Maths thread, and certainily not everyone agrees that those are fun. Granted I don't even know how a shopping thread would work, and the others have a system, hnnn....

--wait but if-- aren't-- wha-- OTL (ehhh ignore my confusion there)
    Well I guess that, technically, there's some sort of male version of lingerie (which I suppose is how 'it would be done' somehow)... but isn't that like codpieces? Do they even sell codpieces at normal stores? The only store for that I've ever seen was at Renaissance festivals [aka the best/most awesome store ever and I totally make sure everyone who I take with me sees it so I can note their reaction to it x3!!!]

Yay! We can go for socks if it means you will come with us!
    I want to make a shopping/irl fashion thread now to post ideas on current cute things I see around the Web... Yay Wish!

And... Ee... While I agree Ren fest was the best thing I have ever gone to in America so far I meant female lingerie for Zanny. I meant we have the ability to hide things XD

Edit: I understand your confusion at the sizing. There is no real reason I could see to making the sizing different but it just my experience in it 95% of the time.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I feel the same way about my... b:sad

I'm not a fan of huge ****. B or C cups are the key to my heart.

Pffff. x3

Wait, what? Aren't those kind of large on their own 'cause then the organ's past mandatory functioning stuff? What even constitutes as 'huge ****' in that scenario x3? *don't mind me the deerfoxxy who in general dislikes them OTL*
    Yay! We can go for socks if it means you will come with us!
    I want to make a shopping/irl fashion thread now to post ideas on current cute things I see around the Web... Yay Wish!

And... Ee... While I agree Ren fest was the best thing I have ever gone to in America so far I meant female lingerie for Zanny. I meant we have the ability to hide things XD
    Ohhh! I think I"ve seen a thread like that, sort of, that the pony mod-- Skaii made :3! But it was like a price checking/where would you go to buy this thread. It's not very used, though, so asodng.
    And d'aw, alright :3 Socks are wonderful~.

Awh >: Everyone else gets to try on things they could reasonabily use/keep though!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    1)i need to look for this thread. Skai is a genius. I love sharing clothes that I like (as in letting others see them to go buy them and stuff) But ALSO because personal views and opinions are much more valuable to me than whatever the store hype is. So I would read it a lot. And I love buying clothes :3
    2) it is reasonable for him to go. He needs games to have fun. Dresses to work. Lingerie since he is my lap dancing secretary. All of this is reasonable!

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    1)i need to look for this thread. Skai is a genius. I love sharing clothes that I like (as in letting others see them to go buy them and stuff) But ALSO because personal views and opinions are much more valuable to me than whatever the store hype is. So I would read it a lot. And I love buying clothes :3
    2) it is reasonable for him to go. He needs games to have fun. Dresses to work. Lingerie since he is my lap dancing secretary. All of this is reasonable!

Here's the thread, But yeesh, I didn't realize how far back it was in post history [I didn't check the dates, I only noticed that it was on page seven or something, it might not even be postable in without necro-ing... x-x]or that it only had two posts in it.... well then.
    Edit:: Yeah it's over a month old D: Why did I remember it anyway...? I'm sorry OTL

2.Ahaha, alright, if you say so~
    Ahh somehow I missed that this was the numbernonsense thread and not the nonumbersnonsense there D: *edits numbers into all my posts*
    edited May 2013

Here's the thread, But yeesh, I didn't realize how far back it was in post history [I didn't check the dates, I only noticed that it was on page seven or something, it might not even be postable in without necro-ing... x-x]or that it only had two posts in it.... well then.
    Edit:: Yeah it's over a month old D: Why did I remember it anyway...? I'm sorry OTL
    Ahaha, alright, if you say so~
    Ahh somehow I missed that this was the numbernonsense thread and not the nonumbersnonsense there D: *edits numbers into all my posts*

D: sad to see it go. But it might catch on if we try again! Also I do some shopping online so I am sure mine would have links of some kind. But even ideas would be welcome and stuff. Currently I am throwing out a lot of my older clothes and starting with new ones so ideas are welcome and what not... Yeah I might start one tonight after work. :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    D: sad to see it go. But it might catch on if we try again! Also I do some shopping online so I am sure mine would have links of some kind. But even ideas would be welcome and stuff. Currently I am throwing out a lot of my older clothes and starting with new ones so ideas are welcome and what not... Yeah I might start one tonight after work. :3

Wha? You mean throwing out as in they're too worn to wear/donate, right 3:?
    Pretty much all of my pants are really old, handed down, and have holes in them, but I could never bother to get new ones because I can't shake the idea that 'since they're not falling apart as I'm wearing them or anything it'd be a silly use of money' OTL even though that's probabily not true... yeah...

I actually want to get new shirts, though, because I don't have any long sleeved ones and I realized the other day that, since I've worn a jacket all the time for over a year when out and about, I just feel really weird with my arms not covered in public anymore... and wearing jackets in 110F weather and up is kind of warm when walking everywhere. 'x3

I'm not sure how long I'll be awake for [yesternight I spent the entire 6 hours I should have been sleeping restlessily rolling about in bedding, and have been tired the entire day...], and I don't know about specific fashion.. things.. but I could offer some brainstormy ideas like asking what colours and textures and lengths of clothing you like :3?
    edited May 2013

Wha? You mean throwing out as in they're too worn to wear/donate, right 3:?
    Pretty much all of my pants are really old, handed down, and have holes in them, but I could never bother to get new ones because I can't shake the idea that 'since they're not falling apart as I'm wearing them or anything it'd be a silly use of money' OTL even though that's probabily not true... yeah...

I actually want to get new shirts, though, because I don't have any long sleeved ones and I realized the other day that, since I've worn a jacket all the time for over a year when out and about, I just feel really weird with my arms not covered in public anymore... and wearing jackets in 110F weather and up is kind of warm when walking everywhere. 'x3

I'm not sure how long I'll be awake for [yesternight I spent the entire 6 hours I should have been sleeping restlessily rolling about in bedding, and have been tired the entire day...], and I don't know about specific fashion.. things.. but I could offer some brainstormy ideas like asking what colours and textures and lengths of clothing you like :3?

*giggles* actually I meant throwing out as in I never or rarely wear them so I am donating them. It was just bad wording on my end. 99% of the time I donate my clothes.

And see?! You could use a shopping trip with me and Zheii and Zanny or a forum thread full of ideas for you. :3

And Yay! But if that is the case just look for it tomorrow when you get on again neh? Go have a good and restful sleep tonight.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    *giggles* actually I meant throwing out as in I never or rarely wear them so I am donating them. It was just bad wording on my end. 99% of the time I donate my clothes.

And see?! You could use a shopping trip with me and Zheii and Zanny or a forum thread full of ideas for you. :3

And Yay! But if that is the case just look for it tomorrow when you get on again neh? Go have a good and restful sleep tonight.

D'aw, okay. :3 There's a clothes donation bin nearby where I live, so it's what I thought of~. I actually still have lots of old clothes that are too small/someone gave me old pants of theirs that were much too small(they were maybe like 27 or 26 inches maximum around the waist D: I'm 29 which is still smaller than most people I know, but askgn!) that I need to carry over there... clothes bags are heavy, though, so I'm not much looking foward to it 'x3...

And yeeah, okay fiiiiine, I could use one OTL I've just never enjoyed trips to clothing places since I have so many technical difficulties D:

Awh what's this, the Warui is telling someone to go sleep? D:
    Mewl... okay, maybe in a bit once I'm done looking through things x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    The deerfoxxy makes me purr like a walrus.
    edited May 2013

D'aw, okay. :3 There's a clothes donation bin nearby where I live, so it's what I thought of~. I actually still have lots of old clothes that are too small/someone gave me old pants of theirs that were much too small(they were maybe like 27 or 26 inches maximum around the waist D: I'm 29 which is still smaller than most people I know, but askgn!) that I need to carry over there... clothes bags are heavy, though, so I'm not much looking foward to it 'x3...

And yeeah, okay fiiiiine, I could use one OTL I've just never enjoyed trips to clothing places since I have so many technical difficulties D:

Awh what's this, the Warui is telling someone to go sleep? D:
    Mewl... okay, maybe in a bit once I'm done looking through things x3

sleep is not fun for me at all. I am scared of it. But I know others need and like it more :p
    I feel like shopping trips are so much better with multiple people. Even though we are there for clothes it is really just a way to have us all have a general thing to talk about. I like getting to know people and interacting.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

Pfffffffffff what does that even mean x3????
    Aha, hi Zanny :3
    Edit:: Oh, Family Guy, pff x3.
    sleep is not fun for me at all. I am scared of it. But I know others need and like it more :p
    I feel like shopping trips are so much better with multiple people. Even though we are there for clothes it is really just a way to have us all have a general thing to talk about. I like getting to know people and interacting.
    D'aww, I see. Well, I like the snuggling with things aspect of sleep lots more than the sleep itself :3 It's so much easier to accidentally fall asleep then to do so on purpose, though...
    Nnnn I suppose you could say that.. kinda like how a thread has a designated purpose, but it can expand a bit from it? Still, I normally just get tired 'x3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lingerie? Do I get to watch you try it on? And... games? GAAAAAAMES?! Woooo!

Yes you do, that's the point of going there to begin with!

And.. I don't think walruses can purr Zambie.. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Staaaph making it funnier x3 Aha whaa--
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Yes you do, that's the point of going there to begin with!

Well, let's get going! I'm ready to watch!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6412 rawr?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

rawrrr!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2013

rawrrr!
    No >.>

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    No >.>

What why D:?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    6416 why no rawr? :(
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

D: y no rawr? T_T

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Hnnn...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

..that was so sweet :<
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can sweetiebot be programmed to delete all posts here where the poster didnt include count ?

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Sweetiebot isn't affiliated with PWI, it's Asterelle's tool.