xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Well for one thing, us females are not monolithic things. We all have different ways of thinking just like your friends. Also a lot of women (nowhere close to all, but quite a lot) say things by not saying things through body language, if you understand what I mean there. o.o If a woman says "I'm fine," you can tell if she's actually fine by her body language. Because sometimes it means "i'm not fine, and you're going to pay for this later but right now I don't want to argue," sometimes it means "I don't feel like talking right now, but I'd really love if you brought it up later," and sometimes it means "I'm literally fine." You can tell what she means usually by context and body language and how she acted all the rest of the day. But that's most people, guy or girl, I think. o.o All human beings mask their emotions to some extent, you just gotta read the body language sometimes.

edit: This is also what makes internet communication so difficult. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Women are really easy to understand... so long as you're either one of them or not interested in dating them...
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If a woman says "I'm fine," you can tell if she's actually fine by her body language. Because sometimes it means "i'm not fine, and you're going to pay for this later but right now I don't want to argue," sometimes it means "I don't feel like talking right now, but I'd really love if you brought it up later," and sometimes it means "I'm literally fine."
    Why would you do this?! What's wrong with just putting everything out on the table without guesswork involved x-x
    OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Somehow "I don't want to argue with you," just makes the argument last longer. Whereas "fine!" and walking away, usually ends it there and then. Or like if you're sad, somehow you don't want to come off whiny by saying, I'm sad, etc. Or maybe you just don't feel like discussing it. Saying "I don't want to talk about it," usually makes people even more nosy/insistent on talking about it. :P They will probably want to be lazy and not clean their room, **** the candy. But still it should be obvious what the person means. If someone bites off the "fine" and gives you a dirty look in the middle of an argument, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's not fine. If someone is sobbing while pretending they are fine, they are obviously not. And if someone calmly says "I'm fine," and gives a dismissive gesture or a genuine smile (the eyes crease during a genuine smile, but don't often do so in fake ones since usually the person is concentrating on making their mouth lie) chances are they probably are fine. We say a lot of with our bodies that don't necessarily come out of our mouths.

Anyway I don't usually do it, but I'm like a girly girl that was raised by a military family. SO I don't do a lot of things other girls do. xD But I know plenty of women that do. It's pretty obvious what they are doing though, in my book.

• Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Why would you do this?! What's wrong with just putting everything out on the table without guesswork involved x-x
    OTL

it shows how much my English still needs work when I was wondering what literal table you were talking about for a moment. XD
    But I agree with Ven here. I would also be considered a very feminine girl and I feel like I got over this way of acting on my mid teen years (which was admittedly not that long ago) as far as not understanding girls Skai I am sorry! All girls are crazy though. This I firmly believe. And besides that I read this really awesome article s while ago I think it was in English that talked about how women are changing the view of themselves from the delicate feminine presence to something more like the modern man but with better clothes because we think it what men want. Whether or not it is actually true who knows. I am no fit judge of the change in western women over the years. But I remember it suggesting to stay friends for a while longer than you would normally like because then they see you are a better choice than the not so serious partners or "bad boys". Girls take patience. I still have no idea how my husband does it.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    It seems like all the ladies I show interest in don't like nice guys.

Aww Skai :( but I love nice guys! There must be something wrong with the girls there!

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited May 2013
    Aww Skai :( but I love nice guys! There must be something wrong with the girls there!

agreed 100%
    Where is the Facebook like when you need it?

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Women are crazy, and men are stupid... and the main reason women are crazy, is that men are stupid.
    ~ R.I.P George Carlin~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Hah! Man George Carlin had some great jokes. Infinitely quotable guy and smart as a whip. b:chuckle I didn't agree with everything he had to say, but he was definitely a funny and smart guy.

edit: This one kinda applys to PWI. "Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?" George Carlin.

Although instead of going faster/slower it's anyone who is better/worse than you. And instead of being a maniac, they have no life.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

..totally true Venus xD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like you all know lots of immature women. People that play games aren't worth your time and you are better off without them.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    it shows how much my English still needs work when I was wondering what literal table you were talking about for a moment. XD

Do not worry my dear, it is an expression/not really a commonily used one, I don't think? The first time I actually heard it spoken in a conversation was in my first semester of college, and this was because in a psychology class almost entireily made out of women one of the.. four (I think) male students was explaining how he or 'other guys' he knew would react to... something regarding mate interaction-- oh, love jealousy was the discussion that day.
    --anyway that was kind of a disorganized babbling, sorry, but either way I really liked the expression and how he used it, so. x3

Why isn't someone forum-y today :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Hey all :3

'allo, Krissy~. :3 Good day to you!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Good day guys o/ gonna sleep lol
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
    edited May 2013

Im having steak for dinner and that makes me happy

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

pretty quiet around here o.o
    edited May 2013

pretty quiet around here o.o

ahh yeah. Normally I am on here on my phone at my American job (like I am now) but tonight I have been trying to do some paperwork for my company and actually finish writing this silly speech which I have been putting off for way too long XD

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not very happy, grandpa on dad's side was just diagnosed with cancer :( most likely terminal, my dad already passed away in 2011 when I was 14.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Bad NW day :( my squad got separated a lot.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Sorry to hear that Tide.

@Desdi

Flame did horrid this war. It was a total waste of time.

edited May 2013
    Aww I'm sorry Tide. :(

Did your dad die of cancer too? :(

I didn't even go to NW, I've been going in and out of nyquil induced slumber for five hours. :/

edited May 2013
    My dad passed away from cirrhosis of the liver after suffering for 18 months, and now my grandfather has cancer of the liver and has spread to his bowels so it's most likely terminal =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Ouch :(

My condolences to you and your family for your father, hopefully we won't have to say that about your grandfather any time soon.

edited May 2013
    Ouch :(

My condolences to you and your family for your father, hopefully we won't have to say that about your grandfather any time soon.

Problem is, my grandfather is an ***, the most selfish person I know and a major alcoholic ._. but he's the last male blood connection I have to my father.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    \*/ just wanted to share some joy on the forums. I went full r9r on my armors and r9rr on my weapon (which only needed the first roll!)