Count to 20000

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I meant the kind that has you take school, then have like 2-3 weeks for summer break, just to start up again. I personally need a break after all that mess, and 2-3 weeks isn't going to do it for me Vennie. b:sad
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

That's what they all say.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    XD the English used without all the letters in it took me so long to read! I was one confused fishy.
    Anyway I remember doing all of my college at once with no summers in between any of it... That actually worked out well if you could find a good rhythm and an outside hobby.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I meant the kind that has you take school, then have like 2-3 weeks for summer break, just to start up again. I personally need a break after all that mess, and 2-3 weeks isn't going to do it for me Vennie. b:sad

Ohh. No summer is normally like three months long[for this college, my other schools have been two, which was better], but after a few weeks of having nothing to do, I turn into a disaster that can't sleep. I need things to work on and have to keep me busy. 'x3
    I already have had no college for [I think] a month and I feel terrible and keep not being able to sleep and being really tired and I have a whole additional stupid month before that next class starts and ugggh. Stupid breaks.
    Aha, vowels, yes x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iHungry

and

iBored
    edited May 2013
    I sometimes hate being a girl. This is one of those weeks. I feel all cold and stuff and generally annoyed with the people I work with and what not.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I sometimes hate being a girl. This is one of those weeks. I feel all cold and stuff and generally annoyed with the people I work with and what not.

I thought that all people had those weeks where they feel all cold and stuffy and generally annoyed with humanity....? D:? Isn't that called being sick? Or having finals? Or not sleeping or not eating or stuff that not just girls have?
    I'm sorry I don't see where you were going with that OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

I thought that all people had those weeks where they feel all cold and stuffy and generally annoyed with humanity....? D:? Isn't that called being sick? Or having finals? Or not sleeping or not eating or?
    no... I am pretty sure this is only a girl thing in particular XD I just happen to feel cold as well which is making me annoyed :p

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    no... I am pretty sure this is only a girl thing in particular XD I just happen to feel cold as well which is making me annoyed :p

o_o Eum okay... sorry you're cold. >: *gives a blanket*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I'm on my man period.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I'm on my man period.

The sad thing is I completily believe you/can see that, too x3.
    Those do exist by the by--
    edited May 2013

The sad thing is I completily believe you/can see that, too x3.
    Those do exist by the by--

When I also learned they existed I was like o.o They just get the better end of the stick on pain and general blah-ness.
    Still! Cool bits of trivia to me. :3 also thank you for the blanket :D

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

It's called irritable male syndrome, it's a real thing! I was also surprised when I first heard about it.

edited May 2013

It's called irritable male syndrome, it's a real thing! I was also surprised when I first heard about it.

I wish I could tell when my husband started his though -.-
    Anyway what is everyone doing tonight? I think since work is boring again and they put me in the back because of a fight I got in a few days ago I might try to watch the first episode of Buffy. I heard it was a good show from multiple people. My other forum I comment on is not being updated much tonight. It makes me sad. XD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Why a--....
    Why are people always so surprised when they hear about it; I don't understand; it seems perfectily logical to me that all organisms, regardless of biological sex, have influxes and patterns of hormone levels which effect their brain/bodily/emotional activity OTL like why do people even 'need' to 'hear about it' specifically wha--....
    *facedesk*
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Well considering how much people hear about the famel version and ~nothing~ involving males, it's somewhat (though unfortunately) natural for a large majority to not even consider it. The media and general social outlooks have a huge role in keeping people from thinking of things that... really should be obvious to most.

Of course, there's also the fact that a large amount of people also don't know enough to be able to consider the conclusion as something they should logically expect. So there's that.

On an unrelated side note, pancakes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Well considering how much people hear about the famel version and ~nothing~ involving males, it's somewhat (though unfortunately) natural for a large majority to not even consider it. The media and general social outlooks have a huge role in keeping people from thinking of things that... really should be obvious to most.

Of course, there's also the fact that a large amount of people also don't know enough to be able to consider the conclusion as something they should logically expect. So there's that.

Uneducated swine! Of course men have hormonal changes, we aren't machines!
    edited May 2013
    Why a--....
    Why are people always so surprised when they hear about it; I don't understand; it seems perfectily logical to me that all organisms, regardless of biological sex, have influxes and patterns of hormone levels which effect their brain/bodily/emotional activity OTL like why do people even 'need' to 'hear about it' specifically wha--....
    *facedesk*

you probably had a more informed upbringing than I did despite my father being a doctor. But when I learned many years ago that it was a thing it surprised me at the time. Considering that are spoken of FAR more rarely than female hormonal shifts and what not... I think the reason for surprise is somewhat obvious XD

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Uneducated swine! Of course men have hormonal changes, we aren't machines!

*pushes off button on Zanryu's remote control*

Silly advanced AI that has managed to fool itself into believing that it's not a machine!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

Poor mensies. >:
    But yes this is true; even at, say, puberty ages, while females are given a bunch of guidance, there is little to no communication given to males >:

I'm sorry, I forget that most people don't know enough of that really biology-y stuff, and therefore get so confused and skdngsg OTL
    Anyway...
    Pancakes o-o Butter cake tastes like pancakes. But in cake forme.

Also, hello, Kossy m'dear :3! *snuggles around shoulders* Good to see you~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

*pushes off button on Zanryu's remote control*

Silly advanced AI that has managed to fool itself into believing that it's not a machine!

And another thing, all these wo---

Windows is shutting down.

EDIT: Well, now that I've shut off the computer I'll just reply to Ven. It's because men are taught that showing emotion is bad from a young age. We're supposed to be tough provide. That's what we get taught, rather than how to deal with emotions.

IT'S WHY I'M SO EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.
    edited May 2013

QQ Kossy turn my secretary back on! I need him for at least three more weeks...

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    you probably had a more informed upbringing than I did despite my father being a doctor. But when I learned many years ago that it was a thing it surprised me at the time. Considering that are spoken of FAR more rarely than female hormonal shifts and what not... I think the reason for surprise is somewhat obvious XD

Upbringing? What's an upbringing? Does that mean books?
    --aha, sorry x3 Yeah my mother was in-school to be a nurse while I was little, and while there was never any person-to-person communication about all that, we drove a bunch, and I'd read her nursing textbooks in the car.
    Which is why I know about the three different angles they use to insert needles for shots.
    So fascinating :3

Awwhhh.... x3
    *huggles the limp body of that which was the programn Zanny before shut down*

EDIT: Well, now that I've shut off the computer I'll just reply to Ven. It's because men are taught that showing emotion is bad from a young age. We're supposed to be tough provide. That's what we get taught, rather than how to deal with emotions.

IT'S WHY I'M SO EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.
    Pff of course showing a bunch of emotions randomily in public is a-- oh wait x3.
    But yeah I know this. >: There's lots of information about that very subject in-brain but I don't want to type it ouuuut. There are in-fact different genders which are raised in different worlds, blah, blah blah. Makes being a different one than the binary two kinda difficult OTL
    The non-showing thing reminds me of how I won't ask people I live with or am around in-person for hugs because everyone who knows me knows that I will only outright ask for a hug if I am broken and there's no way I want to get into one of those discussions/situations or indicate that there's anything going on >.>'
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6535, yo.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

I'll admit it's a natural conclusion that men probably have hormone shifts to deal with as well, cuz men are humans. But even knowing men have hormone changes, and mood swings, I didn't realize it was like women in which it fluctuated on a monthly basis or some other period of time. Since women's is like clockwork for very different reasons. The whole men shouldn't cry thing I think is separate from that, since that posits that media leads you to believe that men do not have emotions besides happy, turned on, and angry.

edited May 2013
    I feel no reasons for this. Just pain -.-

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

It's for babies! Cute little babies, that I'm not convinced I ever want to have. xD Watching knocked up made me wanna pass out. xD

edited May 2013

It's for babies! Cute little babies, that I'm not convinced I ever want to have. xD Watching knocked up made me wanna pass out. xD

XD I have never seen it... Maybe I should not :p and I want kids now but my husband wants to wait a bit QQ which means these things are worthless for at least two years. I wish my body would get the memo.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

It shows a graphic depiction of birth. I flinched in sympathy pain the way I'm sure a lot of guys do when they watch funny videos of guys getting kicked in the groin. xD Other than that, it's a typical R rated, raunchy comedy that's definitely NSFW. One of the better ones but still, if you've ever heard of Superbad, it's the same type of deal.

edited May 2013

It shows a graphic depiction of birth. I flinched in sympathy pain the way I'm sure a lot of guys do when they watch funny videos of guys getting kicked in the groin. xD Other than that, it's a typical R rated, raunchy comedy that's definitely NSFW. One of the better ones but still, if you've ever heard of Superbad, it's the same type of deal.

ahh yeah... I am actually not a big fan of comedies or musicals. The only two types of movies I dislike out right. So I am saved watching graphic child birth... Again. Also the other movie I have also never heard of.