grr ew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • imtired2
    imtired2 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is disgusting they arnt even informing us anything abt it b:coldb:embarrassb:embarrass
  • funnyguy111
    funnyguy111 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok for thoes who dont know writing code for games is a long and hard process u people who are all like when is the server gonna be up and wtf y is it still down it takes a while to fix the MAJOR problems and for the people who understand it takes time to fix big problems ur few and far between i know from exp that writing code is difficult
  • knaforevalove
    knaforevalove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear
    Rabid_dogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:cry Me wantieeee playyyyyyyy!b:cry

Wanted to finish a lot of quests today and go see new exp area.Guess we have to wait.And plus if the mods were here to answer our questions or update us,they will take longer to fix things if they are the ones fixing,b:thanks

b:surrenderb:cry
    Know your role &
    Shut your Mouth &
    Smell what The Dogg is cooking.
    b:cool[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sirmkos1
    sirmkos1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    6 hours servers still down just wanted to play before i had to sleep cos i dont finish work untill reset tomorra so pwi maybe tell ppl if **** like this is going to happen so i dont waste my last free night waiting.......
  • gefecht
    gefecht Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol reading stuff on page one second post :p

Content
    New Zone: Realm of Reflection
    - Players may now enter this realm to gain Exp/Spirit automatically by expending Reflective Shards.
    - Reflective Shards may be obtained from various repeatable quests and instances, including but not limited to Cube of Fate, Bounty Hunter, Daily Attendance, and Daily Morai Order quests.

wonder how that place will be not like I need it, sounds interesting though.
  • dantello
    dantello Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Can't you kids read?

They are fixing a major bug, so the server will not be online untill that is fixed.

In the meanwhile you can do other things like real life stuff (you know - stuff that actually matters), go work, socialize, cure AIDS, cook, ask your mommy and daddy for a candy, clean the house, have sex, groceries, pay your taxes. Don't be such a loner geek, forever alone.

If you are so desperate to play because you don't have anything to do in your life, just go check the server status once in a while.

Desperate kids annoy me. I doubt the server will be online today so you might as well cry yourself to sleep because your life won't matter to you anymore. b:cry

For me, I go do real grown up stuff now! Byebye b:bye.

why dont u go **** yourslef , and stop bein such a smartass : \ omg go somewere else and have sex as u said : \ boredoomnolife
  • Ryu//inj/ - Archosaur18
    Ryu//inj/ - Archosaur18 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11pm to 1am Pacific, during which time the PWI servers will not be accessible. Please plan your night of gaming accordingly.

And for tonight's maintenance question:

What's your favorite all-class pet in the game and why?

Thanks,

-The PWI Team

seriously this would of lasted 2 hours but they should of put 5 hours.... or at least let us know what's going on here. It would totally suck if someone just forgot to flip the offline/online switch. (it's what I'm starting to think now that just one person forgot) hehehehehe.
  • XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary
    XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just for laughs-

Im sure this isnt the case BUt-

What would u do if everyone was rolled back to lvl 1 with no botique and only the original classesb:shutup
  • PhatTeddy - Dreamweaver
    PhatTeddy - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11pm to 1am Pacific, during which time the PWI servers will not be accessible. Please plan your night of gaming accordingly.

And for tonight's maintenance question:

What's your favorite all-class pet in the game and why?

Thanks,

-The PWI Team
    and now almost 6x overdue so 6x drops would be amazing!!!!
    -.- and yea I'm basically sick and have nothing to do so. I can't run around and do things. my Options are puke in the bathroom, sleep, watch tv, play games.

1am pacific time to 5am pacific time is 4 hours. where did you go to school?b:chuckle
  • funnyguy111
    edited August 2012
    sirmkos1 wrote: »
    6 hours servers still down just wanted to play before i had to sleep cos i dont finish work untill reset tomorra so pwi maybe tell ppl if **** like this is going to happen so i dont waste my last free night waiting.......

they didnt know there was gonna be a problem like this they cant see into the future and there not mind readers
  • gefecht
    edited August 2012
    sounds like more junk that BH will give you upon completion to me tho lol b:laughb:laugh
  • Mercenary - Dreamweaver
    Mercenary - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    <---- Edit: YAY I finally got my forum title.
    and now almost 6x overdue so 6x drops would be amazing!!!!
    -.- and yea I'm basically sick and have nothing to do so. I can't run around and do things. my Options are puke in the bathroom, sleep, watch tv, play games.

puke, puke, puke!!!! j/k I say lets all go sleep and dream of the Perfect World where we'd all get status updates and ETAs.
    My bank loves that Barb's are obsolete, I haven't had to spend a dime in a long time.
  • fusionarray
    fusionarray Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ohhh COme on We all know but, most don't care LoL.... You know you wanna just say silly things here forget the game just post RANDOM ****!! b:laugh it is even more funny I swear! b:thanks
    ok for thoes who dont know writing code for games is a long and hard process u people who are all like when is the server gonna be up and wtf y is it still down it takes a while to fix the MAJOR problems and for the people who understand it takes time to fix big problems ur few and far between i know from exp that writing code is difficult
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how much longer for servers to get back up ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • mathew16
    mathew16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is getting boring.. b:surrender b:surrender
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well aren't they supposed to have a test server for situations like this?
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Judor - Dreamweaver
    Judor - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012

You sir are correct, writing code IS difficult. However, when you have an entire team of coders working towards the same goal it is a totally different experience. I am not saying it make's things easier..

With that said, how hard would it be for one of them to tell someone "official-like" to post a small update taking maybe 30 seconds out of his or her time to help us understand what is taking so long?
  • imtired2
    imtired2 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    major probs may occur they shuould atlest inform that to ppl
  • Mytaz - Heavens Tear
    Mytaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok My Fav. Pet Would be a Space Monkey "with a Cool Looking Out of this World Space Suit". "Not a Regular Monkey" PWI you all can make me a Space Monkey Pet. Make the Color random and dye-able pet. b:victory
    b:thanksb:coolb:faintb:bye
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I show no love or understanding.

Give me PWI, GM scum, or suffer my wrath of mental mutilation.
  • Beba_ - Raging Tide
    Beba_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:sadb:sadb:sad
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • gefecht
    edited August 2012
    My Swag Is Over 9000 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybp2wRBh5c4 b:victory
  • funnyguy111
    edited August 2012
    You sir are correct, writing code IS difficult. However, when you have an entire team of coders working towards the same goal it is a totally different experience. I am not saying it make's things easier..

With that said, how hard would it be for one of them to tell someone "official-like" to post a small update taking maybe 30 seconds out of his or her time to help us understand what is taking so long?

true but that (30) seconds could also be used to code lol but i know what u mean
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So VERY glad you took the time, tho, out of your busy R/L schedule to troll all the way to 88 Pages, and tell someone ELSE they are acting as if they have no life. :P

ijs
    Lol I read a few pages quickly, not all the 88 pages.
    Enough to see a lot of desperate people whose life depend on PWI.

Ok First Of All I Am 35,far From A Kid...second Of All You Dont Seem To Be Reading. The Major Issue Right Now Is Their Lack Of Communication With Us On This Issue.

Oh Cool You Are 35! Have You Learned About Capitals Yet? And First Of All I Wasn't Addressing You, I Was Talking About Everyone In General. Nvm this typing.

We don't need communication about this.
    It doesn't make the server get back online any faster.
    It will be online when it will be online, with or without communication.
  • SacredTouch - Dreamweaver
    SacredTouch - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gefecht wrote: »
    sounds like more junk that BH will give you upon completion to me tho lol b:laughb:laugh

b:surrenderSeems we'll be needing Inventory Expansion Stones in order to turn in BHs sooner or later...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love to be loved,
    respect to be respected.
    hush.. not everyone agrees with that.
  • elfimis
    elfimis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I prefer the Baby Cerberus myself, I love watching his 3 little heads bob.

In other news, reading all the crybaby related post's on this patch specifically has kept me quite entertained and now i'm not* that worried about the server still being down. :D