Options
1353637383941»

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    I've personally checked and auto patching should be working.

b:pleased

Seems to be working fine here... Thank you~! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    top of page click edit avatar in any forum page
    lol

it dont give me a way to put avatr up, i tryed that already :(
    b:angry
  • SSBrolly - Heavens Tear
    SSBrolly - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Getting a: File appear Download error on auto patch...

on ENG 1 and 2

:x mine is half done b:shocked
  • SSBrolly - Heavens Tear
    SSBrolly - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it dont give me a way to put avatr up, i tryed that already :(

well to change it you simply click one of the pictures thats it
  • flayver
    flayver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle mine is updating fine, gotta remember ppls theres a lot of content in this patch b:victory
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    edited August 2012
    Options
    well to change it you simply click one of the pictures thats it

dont work also
  • bobsmithhhhhhhhh
    bobsmithhhhhhhhh Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sorry if I dont want to scroll through 120 pages to see if the forums or up idiot.
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    there I changed my pick Im SSBrolly
  • AmansCaeli - Lost City
    AmansCaeli - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sorry if I dont want to scroll through 120 pages to see if the forums or up idiot.

it was 1 page before your Rage... not 120 duh
    edited August 2012
    Options

sorry for your lazzyness idiot :p
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

hey bob, you can ALWAYS check the server status on the website (since you are obviously already on it)
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hey Bob, forums never been down
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hey bob, you can ALWAYS check the server status on the website (since you are obviously already on it)

no he cant that involves him being able to click 160 pages
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    :x mine is half done b:shocked

sucks a bit, but there gotta be alot off pressure on the update serves - ppl wanna play ofc b:laugh
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
    edited August 2012
    Options
    sucks a bit, but there gotta be alot off pressure on the update serves - ppl wanna play ofc b:laugh

mine just finished closing folder and checking integ now :p
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    edited August 2012
    Options
    my avatars work all except my main char avatar :(
    edited August 2012
    Options
    well im going into game hope not lunar bh D:
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Cant wait to get in and see how things have changed
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    may have found a solution on the update prob...

My client was online, got dc when servers went down, rebooted my pc, and autopatch seems to work now :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol Archosaur held by (whoever) PK Protection area lmao
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and its BH Metal for those on Heaven tear idk if its same on all servers b:victoryb:bye
  • sarakej
    sarakej Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i have every 1-5 min message -file download appear error- somebody have same problem?
  • wrrdoc
    wrrdoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Have you all lost what little is left of your minds? b:angryb:angryb:angry

Let me get this straight ... you want TW to be more fair. It should be accessible to ALL factions and NOT just the ULTRA RICH AND POWERFUL ONES THAT CHEATED TO GET THERE! Sounds right to me. So we start resetting the map every 6 months but change the bidding up a bit ... you don't get your money back but hey you can bid a reasonable amount for any guild. People are happy (except the ultra rich and powerful guilds) and all seems well.

Now, one would think ... hey this system seems to be working we should give it a few map resets and see how it goes. But NO, ya'll have gotten ridiculously STUPID!!!! After the first reset you have changed it back to ULTRA RICH AND POWERFUL. Little guilds might as well bend over and kiss their ***** goodbye because you won't get to bid EVER and in order to get enough money together to start making that kind of money you have to have land. Do the math. I know it's above some of these people's intelligence level. If you need help just ask me.

I have only been playing this game since the day it went open beta. FOR REALS? I keep taking breaks because of the way the developers are constantly **** up the system. I added it up the other day and I've spent over $2,000 in real money on this game. I still have limited R9 gear and my 2 main characters are levels 100 and 101. I haven't cheated, or glitched to do these things. I am not rich enough to keep throwing money into this game just to have it mean nothing. I WON'T!

So Developers think carefully. As it is the game has been on a severe decline for the past year. Almost everyone I started the game with has quit. Do you really want to loose the rest of us? Do you want to loose a person like me who has put $2,000 in your pockets for PIXELS? I realize I'm buying pixels but I don't think you realize that I'm smart enough to know that. How much does it cost you to create the pixels for say the R9 badge? Maybe with labor and everything $100. MAX $500. I am not the only one who spent around $200 to get it. GET REAL!

You are out of line!

ALSO

STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO READ FIRST OPEN MOUTH SECOND!

We understand what happens when you win or loose the BATTLE - you get a refund of 90% on the TW.

What happens if you loose the BID? They are 2 different things.

Oh and yeah they should go farm it ... REALLY? I'm gonna farm 10 Mil today ... oh wait ... after 8 hours I'm cut off? **** YOU! How dare anyone say how many hours per day I'm allowed to play. If it's my day off I will easily spend 12 hours on the game.

Developers are **** US ALL people!!! GET A CLUE!!!! Developers really need to RETHINK what they are doing here. If they don't I know a lot of people who are leaving and NEVER coming back.
  • Presouuse - Heavens Tear
    Presouuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    there are many who for what ever reason do not have the forum because of client i'm not sure why but this new update is messed up TW 100mil in big note and if looses bid money disappears that's wrong also there should be no time limit on how long we get exp and spirit i love this game and have gotten many new players top start playing recently if u want to limit the 8 hrs to just the reflection then do that but not to all who play this is not gossip the game should be made for all to enjoy i have played this game very long time please do not let it get ruined
  • Shneak - Sanctuary
    Shneak - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lots of ppl will leave if only for 8 hrs we could play..b:laugh

i dun care either way but this has been a good game.. and if that changes then peace out.b:victory
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well, this is so far the worse content update PWI could make. It's not interesting at all to log in a check how is the game going. I am just going to stay offline for now, waiting for the anniversary or next expansion (which seems to be interesting).
  • reiklingraider
    reiklingraider Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    How long does the auto update take. My updating files seems to be stuck in one spot.

NM I restarted the download and it worked this time.
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wrrdoc wrote: »
    Oh and yeah they should go farm it ... REALLY? I'm gonna farm 10 Mil today ... oh wait ... after 8 hours I'm cut off? **** YOU! How dare anyone say how many hours per day I'm allowed to play. If it's my day off I will easily spend 12 hours on the game.

b:laugh some1s mad...
    oh as well i didnt see that 8h thing in OUR patchnotes... b:bye
    b:bye
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lots of ppl will leave if only for 8 hrs we could play..b:laugh

i dun care either way but this has been a good game.. and if that changes then peace out.b:victory

They didn't add the 8 hour farm limit thank (replace with whoever/whatever you worship).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Xerobow - Lost City
    Xerobow - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Just wondering how many of the smaller factions that PWI is trying to get involved in TW will be willing to spend the 7,000,000 coin it will now take to build the towers to try and either take a land or defend one. That smaller disenfranchised faction is going to net a whopping 3 mil if they are able to take or retain that land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]