[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 8-7-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Mytaz - Heavens Tear
    Mytaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Oh, its not that I dont know who he is[url=url=http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1719-1318684308.png],[/url] rather I was curious about the legitimacy of your explanation~

About the Beaming of Shards from Star Trek Online to PWI , i was Kidding lolb:laugh
    b:thanksb:coolb:faintb:bye
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why is it taking so long for you to update? did someone forget to switch the servers to online?
    sheeesh idk why I am seeing ur offline still.

sorry for my impatience... I really love this game

No they broke the servers. now go outside and play in the sun.
    Or watch pron
    Or play not to be mentioned game titles
    Or w/e
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • amaranthdusk
    amaranthdusk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For making so many people wait for so many hours without further notice I expect at least nirvana glitch to be fixed since entering the instance is taking ALOT more of my lifetime than it should, thank Youb:cute
  • imtired2
    imtired2 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoidb:avoidb:avoidb
  • kid4011
    kid4011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hey sever still down and will not update y?
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands
    $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:quietb:quietb:quietb:quietb:quiet
  • Mytaz - Heavens Tear
    Mytaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:victoryb:victoryYou really know your classics!! Love them!

b:question Why not all download and watch Star Trek while we wait???

b:kiss Mo

Star Trek and Star Wars are my Fav's lol b:laugh
    b:thanksb:coolb:faintb:bye
  • imtired2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol all is talking abt that xD b:laugh y cant they speed up there maintb:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Didn't they already try to bring over the fatigue timer?

Where is it?

Didn't they already try to change pk rules on a pve server (remember the blue name sp pk bs)?

Where is it?

They already know how we feel about that. Worse case scenario, we'll have to deal with it while PWE grovels and begs and offers bjs and rims all around for PWC to send them a patch to the patch.
    Finally, someone else who understands that PWI really tries their best to please us; that it's the devs in PWC trying to make some money on their game where everyone perma-farms and bots every little thing they have; that PWI's GMs really have no control over what happens in PWI aside from boutique items and events.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wowsers, I just came on - been busy in RL and servers STILL not up?????? Thats a 6hr maintenance so far...... Hope it all works when its up and running.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Can't you kids read?

They are fixing a major bug, so the server will not be online untill that is fixed.

In the meanwhile you can do other things like real life stuff (you know - stuff that actually matters), go work, socialize, cure AIDS, cook, ask your mommy and daddy for a candy, clean the house, have sex, groceries, pay your taxes. Don't be such a loner geek, forever alone.

If you are so desperate to play because you don't have anything to do in your life, just go check the server status once in a while.

Desperate kids annoy me. I doubt the server will be online today so you might as well cry yourself to sleep because your life won't matter to you anymore. b:cry

For me, I go do real grown up stuff now! Byebye b:bye.
  • Judor - Dreamweaver
    Judor - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Last time my mom told me to go play outside I disconnected my computer, lugged it to the front porch and hooked it all back up. b:victory
  • XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary
    XLuvBiscuitx - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i say we demand a 100% increase in drops for every 1hour the server launch is overdue
    1 hour over- 2x
    2 hours over- 3x
    3 hours over -4x
    almost 4 hours over we deserve 5x b:angry
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You know ALOT of aggravation frustration and raging could be avoided IF THE DAMN GMS WOULD JuST COMMUNICATE AND KEEP US UPDATED ON THE DAMN ISSUE
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    someone talking about p2p vs f2p.... ofcourse f2p makes more money....

obviously.... U want to BUY the best gear in WOW? u pay another player maybe $400-500.... u want the best gear in PWI? U pay pwi $1,500 usd... and that is just for weapon, boots, one ring, armor, legs, wrists... doesn't include the other ring, neck, tome, wings, .... and that's for BASIC r9... not recast... and not +12.... so really to BUY and truely CS an entire endgame toon... probably around $3,000-4,000 USD. I have a friend who has played wow for like 8 years.... he has ALL the best **** in the game... I think he MAYBE invested... dunno... $150/year X 8 yrs.... u could barely get the R9 ring for that price. LOL. difference is, R9 is not really farmable by mere mortals.... but P2P games are all about farming. PWI token shop is a token sink... just like PWI is a wallet sink. b:laughb:shutup

i agree, anyone who says they farmed R9 is FOS ( full o S>H>Y>T>E ) specaily those that say the did it in 12 months and hit 101 inthe same time frame ,,SHOW ME THE MONEY F.K.r.s"
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You know ALOT of aggravation frustration and raging could be avoided IF THE DAMN GMS WOULD JuST COMMUNICATE AND KEEP US UPDATED ON THE DAMN ISSUE

They dont need to... as if updating you on the issue would help them right?
  • gefecht
    gefecht Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol TW more expensive :P

Territory Wars:
    - Bidding now require 10 Million Big Notes, maximum of 99.
    - Price to construct of Towers increased to 500,000 coins.
    - Base Crystals' Hit Points, damage from Towers, and Number of Turrets all increased.
  • imtired2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Can't you kids read?

They are fixing a major bug, so the server will not be online untill that is fixed.

In the meanwhile you can do other things like real life stuff (you know - stuff that actually matters), go work, socialize, cure AIDS, cook, ask your mommy and daddy for a candy, clean the house, have sex, groceries, pay your taxes. Don't be such a loner geek, forever alone.

If you are so desperate to play because you don't have anything to do in your life, just go check the server status once in a while.

Desperate kids annoy me. I doubt the server will be online today so you might as well cry yourself to sleep because your life won't matter to you anymore. b:cry

So VERY glad you took the time, tho, out of your busy R/L schedule to troll all the way to 88 Pages, and tell someone ELSE they are acting as if they have no life. :P

ijs
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    can't You Kids Read?

They Are Fixing A Major Bug, So The Server Will Not Be Online Untill That Is Fixed.

In The Meanwhile You Can Do Other Things Like Real Life Stuff (you Know - Stuff That Actually Matters), Go Work, Socialize, Cure Aids, Cook, Ask Your Mommy And Daddy For A Candy, Clean The House, Have Sex, Groceries, Pay Your Taxes. Don't Be Such A Loner Geek, Forever Alone.

If You Are So Desperate To Play Because You Don't Have Anything To Do In Your Life, Just Go Check The Server Status Once In A While.

Desperate Kids Annoy Me. I Doubt The Server Will Be Online Today So You Might As Well Cry Yourself To Sleep Because Your Life Won't Matter To You Anymore. B:cry

For Me, I Go Do Real Grown Up Stuff Now! Byebye B:bye.
    Ok First Of All I Am 35,far From A Kid...second Of All You Dont Seem To Be Reading. The Major Issue Right Now Is Their Lack Of Communication With Us On This Issue.
  • imtired2
    edited August 2012
    Options
    rofl xD b:laugh
  • fusionarray
    fusionarray Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PWI, has Forsaken you an has decided it would be better If!, you all donated $1 each to them. It will be given to the makers of PWI so they can donate it all to there next marvel and wonder "Unfortold". It's what happened before the world crumbled into a greedy un-domesticated life of Hell in PWI. There is the "Gise" class that is like mage class of underworlders, and they have moved on o from the world PWI in the future.....b:victory "MONIES".......Want more then give us "MONIES"....
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i didnt took my night med to play and cant sleep cause day med keeps awake XD goes to read something
  • Ryu//inj/ - Archosaur18
    Ryu//inj/ - Archosaur18 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and now almost 6x overdue so 6x drops would be amazing!!!!
    -.- and yea I'm basically sick and have nothing to do so. I can't run around and do things. my Options are puke in the bathroom, sleep, watch tv, play games.
  • $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands
    $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    *goes and studies* :p zzzz b:bye b:bye b:bye b:bye
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    900! bishes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • fusionarray
    fusionarray Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    only 10 more pages from 100!!! YAH!!
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Can't you kids read?

opps sorry dun know you, please use ur real player name fake **