[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 8-7-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Judor - Dreamweaver
    Judor - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok im going to take personal offense to this comment. YES, I am aware that they responded...BUT it has been WELL OVER 2 HOURS since we have heard anything from them.I understand things take time to fix. That is NOT what im aggravated about. I am aggravated about the fact that we have gotten NO RESPONSE IN OVER 2 HOURS!! Am I expecting them to post every 5 minutes? hell no as that would mean they arent doing their jobs.. BUT they COULD take just a minute or two every so often (say maybe 30-45 minutes?) to keep us informed so we are NOT "raging". I really dont think this is too much to ask

Actually, the last notice was at 1:09am my time. It is currently 6:30am. Over 5 hours since their last update.
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    indeed that i am

Acolytey is good friend of mine!!!b:victory
    Level 100 sage barbb:victory
  • _Conchita_ - Raging Tide
    _Conchita_ - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    IN all truthfullness WHY! post here the GM's dont care, they read this and laugh because you know what they ae doing RIGHT NOW....... playing Everquest LOL, oops sorry I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Ummm yeha they are playing Guitar hero (METALLICA) yeah that's it's b:sadb:shutup.............

You don't say..? Still It's up to the GM's what they do and since we are most likely dependent on their mood I'd say, let's force ourselves to stay polite. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    2x drop weekend im waiting on 1 month of 2x in sept **** one lousy weekend

**** that, 100000x for 4 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Mytaz - Heavens Tear
    Mytaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I Heard the New Shards are Coming for GM's to Fix the Game , they said the ppl from Star Trek Online will be Beaming them Over ASAP , But they have to fix their Teleporters Firstb:surrender .... come on Scotty ....
    b:thanksb:coolb:faintb:bye
  • SSBrolly - Heavens Tear
    SSBrolly - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    when the hell are the servers going up ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe they fell asleep at the KB b:chuckle

Or

They're going for record maintenance time b:surrender
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Actually, the last notice was at 1:09am my time. It is currently 6:30am. Over 5 hours since their last update.
    Thank you Judor...i wasnt sure of exact time but i knew it had been at least a few hours. And i think you just supported my point. thank you for that as well
  • _Conchita_ - Raging Tide
    _Conchita_ - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I Heard the New Shards are Coming for GM's to Fix the Game , they said the ppl from Star Trek Online will be Beaming them Over ASAP , But they have to fix their Teleporters Firstb:surrender .... come on Scotty ....

u gon' share dat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    when the hell are the servers going up ?

well.. when they finish they most likely be up? Just maybe... >.>
  • funnyguy111
    funnyguy111 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You don't say..? Still It's up to the GM's what they do and since we are most likely dependent on their mood I'd say, let's force ourselves to stay polite. >.>

i totally agree instead of saying pw messed up and talking bad about them how about be nice to them cause if they wanted they dont have to put the servers back up
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012

b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SharpEO// - Heavens Tear
    SharpEO// - Heavens Tear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

LOL!!!b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • hatednoname
    hatednoname Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    everyone mad like when FF went down on HT lol
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • fusionarray
    fusionarray Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah SORRY.... I'm just being silly..... GM's rock btw, and PWI is the only game I play so i guess I should be nice. If I don't they might send me to (People without inter-personal skills) class.....b:surrender
  • lunter3
    lunter3 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    servers is still down.....................................Wtf
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    everyone mad like when FF went down on HT lol

Pretty much.
    No worries, the issue will be resolved "soon".b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • DemiPariah - Sanctuary
    DemiPariah - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ONE this game is free and they do all they can PWI isnt the only game Perfect world has to do **** for so come one guys give them a break it takes a lil bit to write SQL so give them time take a break from your pc and nap b:byeb:bye
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This update takes ages.... we got new update paches to download jet? b:surrender
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just all stop worrying, the servers are probably so messed up that they will rollback to last months backup and give us a weekend of 2x for compensation b:victory
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • fusionarray
    edited August 2012
    b:chuckleThey told me if you SUBMIT a video of yourself dancing in clogs and lime green dress, They will bring the Servers up NOW!!!,
    lunter3 wrote: »
    servers is still down.....................................Wtf
  • Methodical - Dreamweaver
    Methodical - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:sad
  • DemiPariah - Sanctuary
    DemiPariah - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just all stop worrying, the servers are probably so messed up that they will rollback to last months backup and give us a weekend of 2x for compensation b:victory

totally everyone is messing up the peaceful zen PW created
  • Judor - Dreamweaver
    Judor - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Last notice given was nine minutes after dropping the servers. I could be wrong but it seems as though they probably already knew about said shard problem and knew it would take hours to bring the servers back online. If that was the case wouldn't it be smarter to keep the servers online until they had the required material to fix said issue, then have a belated maintenance for the normal two hour time-period?
  • deadimau6
    deadimau6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012

what if you created your account just 7 days ago >_< b:angry
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ONE this game is free and they do all they can PWI isnt the only game Perfect world has to do **** for so come one guys give them a break it takes a lil bit to write SQL so give them time take a break from your pc and nap b:byeb:bye
    LOL I personally am aware of this...but like i also said before, i am trying to stay awake for a dr appointment in a few hours and watching tv, reading online, blah blah blah will make me sleepier and as the other person in my household is still asleep i cant do anything that would be sleep-interruptive for her...THEREFORE that leaves pretty much playing the game.

TWO, it takes over 5 hours to write SQL for something they really SHOULD have tested BEFORE releasing it to us? come on i dont believe that at all...
  • fusionarray
    edited August 2012
    Actually if you wnt to be truthfull, they make more than a PtP game because people spend more a year to buy junk in the cash shop than they do on a yearly subsrciption.... But Shhhhhh!!!b:shutupb:shutup Don't tell others or the word will get out LoL......