I... like the update.

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What actions did they take in their past games? What actions are they taking with this game? Still nothing concrete. Maybe in another 10 posts, you'll throw us another bone.

Kid, I will always post again. I have a PvP score to beat. Don't flatter yourself with thinking you caused it. I +1 more threads daily than I can dare to count.

So bothered, couldn't even leave when he said he was. Tsk tsk. When you lose, you lose hard. Your supposed age belies your maturity.

Use google it's not hard to find how they went about it. I have no need or desire to hand hold you to show you reality if you don't want to see it and want to waste your money go ahead. I don't really care, but I'm not required to show you proof, besides you've been playing long enough you should remember how they did it, at the very least how they did their last game.

And I said you would get the last post AFTER I left work not that I was leaving right that minute. Still have a few hours left, but you'll get your last post don't worry.
    I thought you went away?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile
    The bold part is a Simile, which is a type of Comparison. Grammar is fun!

I comared my laughter not Kerona, but it's ok you make me laugh too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shy why you QQ when i 69 you drunk shrimp b:kiss

b:cry
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

because you 69 me into hordes of waiting angry vendicakes.
    Use google it's not hard to find how they went about it. I have no need or desire to hand hold you to show you reality if you don't want to see it and want to waste your money go ahead. I don't really care, but I'm not required to show you proof, besides you've been playing long enough you should remember how they did it, at the very least how they did their last game.

And I said you would get the last post AFTER I left work. Still have a few hours left, but you'll get your last post don't worry.

You got nothing and every post you make refusing to come forth with some "mysterious" information that only you and Google somehow possess makes you look stupider and stupider. Also, Perfect World IS their first game. Hence "Perfect World Entertainment". What last game are you even talking about? Now you're bordering on spewing lies to defend yourself. I didn't chalk you up to be a blatant liar, but I can be wrong.

By the way, I don't even cashshop, so YOU are the one paying for my server time. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I comared my laughter not Kerona, but it's ok you make me laugh too.
    Damn, you got me there. I didn't think you'd latch on to that little discrepancy, based on your previous posts. I guess I'll have to actually try.

Lets see...corrections in red:
    Use google. It's not hard to find how they went about it. I have no need or desire to hand-hold you to show you reality, if you don't want to see it and want to waste your money go ahead. I don't really care, but I'm not required to show you proof. Besides, you've been playing long enough that you should remember how they did it, or at the very least, how they did it in their last game.

Also, I said that you would get the last post AFTER I left work. I still have a few hours left, but you'll get your last post, don't worry.

Your atrocious grammar and punctuation leaves you with absolutely no credibility. Yes, I am a grammar ****.

There is a key difference between PWI and PWE's failed games that you are referencing: PWE doesn't develop the content for PWI. Our game will continue to have updates as long as PWCN is still doing well.
    edited May 2012
    By their last game I meant the last one they shutdown, PWI is by all means their flagship, but other's have come and gone. And it's not mysterious information it's public information. Even I posted exact details here it would do nothing so why waste my time, if you want the details they are simple enough to find. Everything I have said is fact and no I am not paying for your server time either, but you did say

Only thing I'm waiting for now? PWI to stop delaying freaking fashion. TAKE MY MONEY. PLEASE.

So if you don't cash shop why are you asking them to take your money. I suppose you could have meant in game coin, but hey...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Can you two take it to a PM and stop +1 posting your QQ flame threads. This is stupidly childish at this point. Protecting your stupid e-peen on a pretty much fking dead forums is stupid after the first 1-2 pages of it. Jesus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited May 2012
    Damn, you got me there. I didn't think you'd latch on to that little discrepancy, based on your previous posts. I guess I'll have to actually try.

I guess you think that bother's me. I am typing while at work doing work. I haven't spelled checked or grammer checked anything. I barely even reread what I've typed to make sure it's actually readable and since I have very poor spelling skills because I am dyslexic a few grammer mistakes in posts that don't matter and that I don't care about is pretty pointless. But I guess that's what makes you feel like a big person.
    Can you two take it to a PM and stop +1 posting your QQ flame threads. This is stupidly childish at this point. Protecting your stupid e-peen on a pretty much fking dead forums is stupid after the first 1-2 pages of it. Jesus

Where's the fun in that? Isn't it obvious by now niether one of us cares and we are just doing it because we can, not for qq not for flaming or epeen stroking, it's because we have nothing better to do? (even though I am at work and should be working)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    By their last game I meant the last one they shutdown, PWI is by all means their flagship, but other's have come and gone. And it's not mysterious information it's public information. Even I posted exact details here it would do nothing so why waste my time, if you want the details they are simple enough to find. Everything I have said is fact and no I am not paying for your server time either, but you did say

So if you don't cash shop why are you asking them to take your money. I suppose you could have meant in game coin, but hey...

In game gold bought with coin. b:cute
    If you have cashshopped, which you admitted in your first post, you are paying for my server time. Case closed.

LOMA and HOTK were shut down because they were unpopular to begin with and never brought in enough money to keep them afloat. All of the replies on the threads relating to their closing say "yeah, those games were pretty dead last I logged" or "I quit because it sucked because of blahblah". And this is wrong, why? Why keep servers up for games nobody plays? And how does this in any way reflect a new expansion being released with followup new content on PWI? Logic, there is none.

You've wasted more time refusing to present information than you would have spent just typing the information in the first place, but hey, it's your work time. Guess you have to waste it somehow.

At some point you could have just stopped reading. And my epeen is massive, not much need to protect it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you know just reading this fight I have to say that Kerona has made a much better argument than ZoracGallant has.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You think either of them actually care? Besides it's pretty clear Kerona is happy with her epeen stroking updates and Zorac isn't niether of them made convincing agruements for anything really.

It was just... well this descripes it
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think I made it to page 5 before I lost interest and skipped to see if anything worth reading in this thread happened. Guess not :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Must be intermission b:chuckle

Ooooo look a fresh pair... mine.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    You think either of them actually care? Besides it's pretty clear Kerona is happy with her epeen stroking updates and Zorac isn't niether of them made convincing agruements for anything really.

It was just... well this descripes it

To be fair, my argument was that he had no argument. b:chuckle

Guessing he gave up.

+1 post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm not planning to go random never again lolz..

I hope not, next time one of those people might be me and I am fun. =)

Kerona I am glad you made this it's nice to see some support for what PWE is trying to do with this game.
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I hope not, next time one of those people might be me and I am fun. =)

Only person which might make me go random is myra, speak/spam with her lolz :P

-while waiting for more, went for popcorn-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I dislike this update, because of the multitude of reasons I've posted in many threads over the last 48 hours. This update shows how PWE/Wanmei thinks the game should be run - everyone must drop money in the game or merchant 24/7/365.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I dislike this update, because of the multitude of reasons I've posted in many threads over the last 48 hours. This update shows how PWE/Wanmei thinks the game should be run - everyone must drop money in the game or merchant 24/7/365.

I dislike the update too but honestly I really don't give a flying burrito about G16 nirvana or rank gear in general... I knew it was just a waste of time and money from the start and these cash shopped morons (or people who have no life?) try to make recast from +7 or more gears with immac shards or DOTs/DODs/JOSD stones or VIT stones or whatever then QQ about losing refines and shards... Just dumb people seriously. I'm glad my rep is even under 4k LOL, not wasting time or money on rep for something that will only sink my money or coin just to make the game more boring.

About the new instances maybe worth a try as it is stated that it is not hard or impossible... but I prefer to level up my veno and observe before trying.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Totally agrree with OP, this update is great. More teamwork needed, I like it.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only person which might make me go random is myra, speak/spam with her lolz :P

-while waiting for more, went for popcorn-

I'm going to bug her when I see her next. D:
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Totally agrree with OP, this update is great. More teamwork needed, I like it.

Teamwork is nice but... Sure you may get friends but what about people without friends (or faction at least?) They will be left in the dust XD. My friends are inactive / quit so I can't really do team work anymore... No way I'll squad with randoms.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    It's a MMOrpg remember?
    Squadding with people, chatting, meeting people etc... rings a bell?
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    It's a MMOrpg remember?

Dude, "MMORPG" is true for a person who doesn't CS... Now a CSer (unless real stupid) can solo almost everything, but if he influences non-CSers, turns into a disaster, forcing other people to do exactly the same as the CSer did to solo, which is spend money on a game. I have seen at least half decent CSers solo things easily in every game I played.
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    AEU was fun so much fun and confusing b:victory *remembers noob days*b:thanks
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Dude, "MMORPG" is true for a person who doesn't CS... Now a CSer (unless real stupid) can solo almost everything, but if he influences non-CSers, turns into a disaster, forcing other people to do exactly the same as the CSer did to solo, which is spend money on a game. I have seen at least half decent CSers solo things easily in every game I played.

So what.

PWE added some non-soloable content. It doesn't make the whole game non-soloable.

And your theory is complete bs.
    You could do like many many people did in this game, which is squadding with other to farm your gear, and when you start to gear up, reduce the size of your farming squad, until you can solo.
    But if you don't wanna farm, or just don't wanna talk to anyone, go ahead and put some cash in.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    So what.

PWE added some non-soloable content. It doesn't make the whole game non-soloable.

And your theory is complete bs.
    You could do like many many people did in this game, which is squadding with other to farm your gear, and when you start to gear up, reduce the size of your farming squad, until you can solo.
    But if you don't wanna farm, or just don't wanna talk to anyone, go ahead and put some cash in.

Actually I do farm my gear, and I do squad with people (at least used to) Literally I have a solo char to finance my other chars so it goes uphill from there.
    edited May 2012
    To be fair, my argument was that he had no argument. b:chuckle

Guessing he gave up.

+1 post count

Nope went home from work exactly as I said I would have too, though to be fair I am posting again even though I didn't think I would b:chuckle

Besides there is 1 fact that you cannot deny, the game is dying no matter if you believe it or not and there doesn't have to be any evidence for it, why... all things die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alexis_Fire - Raging Tide
    Alexis_Fire - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's a MMOrpg remember?

Just because it's an MMO doesn't mean you have to things with other people. Sure you are likely to have an easier time with it if you do and there are somethings designed to not be soloed but 90% of the game (if not more) is soloable. But then I guess no one plays 90% of the game either.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I love the new EU. It's so fun! Did all 3 instances already (each one in a row, what do you know?) XD

It's a lot of new content for me to record and edit. Shame I didn't record the first EU run. That's all I'm missing. The new instances are very fun and challenging. I haven't done Warsong or Lunar yet.

Take me on the next AEU run, I wanna learn it and possibly get my BM skill b:dirty
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So what.

Really? -that's all they did? Where is the soloable BH SoT and Aba I built my sin to solo? Where are the non derpapsers when i need them?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Nope went home from work exactly as I said I would have too, though to be fair I am posting again even though I didn't think I would b:chuckle

Besides there is 1 fact that you cannot deny, the game is dying no matter if you believe it or not and there doesn't have to be any evidence for it, why... all things die.

You're dying too. Point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ogunernile
    ogunernile Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm not raging or mad, I'm just an ******* with very little tolerance for people like you. There's no point in dancing around that fact. There's also a difference between actually criticizing something for factual reasons, and QQIHATEVERYTHINGQQ and I'd be happy to explain to you which of the above you are doing (hint: it's not the former). You haven't named a single actual THING that is in game and is wrong now, just a sense of general "THIS GAME IS MILKING YOU AND ITS DYING" and "IT WASN'T BROKE SO WHY CHANGE IT?!". Self hypocrisy is another of my pet peeves.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you have not realized that YOU are the one who is on the wrong track. And as you're so well read on the first amendment, you realize I have the right to tell you to GTFO and do some self-examination as well. And I will. As long as it takes.

okay how about this then...the rubberband glitch still exists, the experience from quests are useless, the advanced eu instance is so far gone 90% of the server is undergeared. the classes are still unbalanced, there is more but i think, rather i hope this gives you an idea.