123457»

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What.
    The.
    Buck.
    I dont know whats more uncanny: The fact that a troll thread's gotten this far or that a mod's post here didnt result in a close.

Eh, +1 anyways. I'm just suprised the OP's been this successful so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Funny Youtube channel imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow still no reply from a GM?
    All of us are still patiently waiting for an update from Frankieraye on this ongoing issue.
    Performing the Nirvana Talisman Glitch was a ToS violation and we want to see this addressed!
    Day 104!
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What are you expecting? They couldn't bother finding out which were the fc-glitchers and randomly selected a few suspicious folks that got banned for the 'obscene' 7 day period ... this is minor compared to that (even though some very few are really sore in the buttocks ), so I'm expecting a 1 day ban, if anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    What are you expecting? They couldn't bother finding out which were the fc-glitchers and randomly selected a few suspicious folks that got banned for the 'obscene' 7 day period ... this is minor compared to that (even though some very few are really sore in the buttocks ), so I'm expecting a 1 day ban, if anything.

soz but some1 glitching their way to R9 RECAST (YES IT HAPPENED) is NOT minor. Is a GM gonna remove that glitched R9 recast or not?!
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    We ish gonna be banned Kevvvvvaa b:cry
    b:bye

NOOOO!!! b:cry

b:laugh

soz but some1 glitching their way to R9 RECAST (YES IT HAPPENED) is NOT minor. Is a GM gonna remove that glitched R9 recast or not?!

Proof or GTFO
    Even with the glitch you were limited to how many runs you could do a day. Someone was still losing a talisman.
    edited April 2012
    Proof or GTFO
    Even with the glitch you were limited to how many runs you could do a day. Someone was still losing a talisman.

u can't name and shame on the forums but it happened. there is no limit to the amount of times a glitcher can run their own high damage toon if they get a steady stream of worthless alts to do the glitch. thats how they did it
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is truly an important issue that should be looked at seriously.

How about a 1 week ban one year later? b:thanks
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • sweetandkind
    sweetandkind Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow still no reply from a GM?
    All of us are still patiently waiting for an update from Frankieraye on this ongoing issue.
    Performing the Nirvana Talisman Glitch was a ToS violation and we want to see this addressed!
    Day 104!

It doesn't really matter if these people performed a ToS violation or not. All that matters is how much the company cares about the glitch.

The ToS even states that they can ban people for no reason whatsoever. It states they can choose not to ban at their own discretion. It's basically worthless.
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Stop being a butthurt APS person cuz some Casters managed to get as much Cannies/Raps as you got by being able to spam Caster Vana as much as the APS classes spam normal Vana. And while we're at it, I dunno what you're smoking, but if ppl been able to get R9 recast then it's certainly not with Caster Vana where the average run takes about 20mins compared to the 5mins that APS classes all do. b:bye
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No one will be banned for having used that nirv caster glitch; I believe this was actually stated a while ago.
This discussion has been closed.