[Attention] LF > Nirvana Caster Glitch update from PWE Staff

Comments

• bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Maybe they should just ban everyone since I'm pretty sure everyone did at least one of the 3 known glitches: FCC Goons, Shocktrooper in FCC, Caster Nirvana. Maybe that will make the OP happy since he's obviously against glitches. Or maybe it's cuz the OP was one of the biggest Gooners and got banned that he's so angry about the Caster Nirvana glitch. b:laugh
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    can we bann the aps glitchers to then i wont feel bad i mean they dont need even cleric heal that must be glitch right.

or give boss a 125% effective non purgable bramble b:victory that would be so nice
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    They already nerfed aps. What more do you want? Their blood?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry

Cmon, leave them alone. They just used what they had in hands and what the game itself allowed them to do, don't blame them, blame the chinese. b:bye
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    They already nerfed aps. What more do you want? Their blood?

That was what they call a nerf? Could have fooled me!
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That was what they call a nerf? Could have fooled me!

Quit whining. In every ****ing game casters are weak and dependent on melees. And sins (Also called Rogues, Ninjas or whatever) are the ones who stealth and kill, in some games they even have skills to do DOUBLE damage when quitting stealth to attack and some other they EVEN attack without quitting stealth. You casters with a good refined nirvana/r8 weapon can do Caster nirvana SOLO, ALONE, BY YOUR OWN only. Now quit complaining

If you can't deal with it:
    Start -> All Programs -> Perfect World International -> Uninstall.
    b:bye
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Quit whining. In every ****ing game casters are weak and dependent on melees. And sins (Also called Rogues, Ninjas or whatever) are the ones who stealth and kill, in some games they even have skills to do DOUBLE damage when quitting stealth to attack and some other they EVEN attack without quitting stealth. You casters with a good refined nirvana/r8 weapon can do Caster nirvana SOLO, ALONE, BY YOUR OWN only. Now quit complaining

If you can't deal with it:
    Start -> All Programs -> Perfect World International -> Uninstall.

LOL For someone who doesn't play a good refined nirvana/r8 weapon Caster you sure know a lot!! /endsarcasm

Anyway I can't solo caster nirvana and none of the caster I know with nirvana/r8 with nice refines can't either. I know a r9+10 caster can do it but anything lower then that I don't know. Screenshot/video or GTFO with that nonsense.

b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle

As soon as someone says nerf sins moar you **** your pants and rage. Grow up or take your own advice, and just uninstall.

• Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    r8 +5 psy can tank nv with heals from a badly geared hh 90 +4 ep. So yeah its doable. Your fogot to include gv glitch in your list of glitches that havent people have eploited.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    r8 +5 psy can tank nv with heals from a badly geared hh 90 +4 ep. So yeah its doable. Your fogot to include gv glitch in your list of glitches that havent people have eploited.

They said SOLO caster nirvana. As in alone...by your own only b:chuckle

I still don't believe it though without proof. If so then it was probably inside regular Nirvana.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tbh, i thought about making an "[Attention] LF > Attention" thread too... But i didnt want to take away attention from the self-proclaimed "social" (LMAO) op of the other thread who wants to get rid of his "friends", he obvioulsy needs it badly b:laugh
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Any word on this yet from official pwe person?
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry

LOLOLOLOL This is either Tremblewith raging about more people not being banned, or a wanna-be copying his thread abuot the Goons.... LMAO
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOLOLOLOL This is either Tremblewith raging about more people not being banned, or a wanna-be copying his thread abuot the Goons.... LMAO

I think it's obvious which one this is.

gyroki wrote: »
    Tbh, i thought about making an "[Attention] LF > Attention" thread too... But i didnt want to take away attention from the self-proclaimed "social" (LMAO) op of the other thread who wants to get rid of his "friends", he obvioulsy needs it badly b:laugh

His goal in making that thread isn't to get rid of his friends
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ini editers are 90% of the players I see in Archo only. At one point I was thinking they are allow sense they are so many of them. As for FC solo sins OMG! My wife tried to solo and second boss and she quit because she was stun all the time cant even hit once.. I was wandering how the hell those sins or seekers so solo? Well now i know. I tough is because they kill fast of 5 aps, my wife have 2.00 unsparked. I guess that was not the reason. As for BAN...dont even think about is like the staff is sleeping. I make prints with people kill small lvl's in SP and no one answer my ticket. I call GM on world chat to come to SP and see and still nothing. Guess in this game all is allow and no Ban exist's.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ini editers are 90% of the players I see in Archo only. At one point I was thinking they are allow sense they are so many of them. As for FC solo sins OMG! My wife tried to solo and second boss and she quit because she was stun all the time cant even hit once.. I was wandering how the hell those sins or seekers so solo? Well now i know. I tough is because they kill fast of 5 aps, my wife have 2.00 unsparked. I guess that was not the reason. As for BAN...dont even think about is like the staff is sleeping. I make prints with people kill small lvl's in SP and no one answer my ticket. I call GM on world chat to come to SP and see and still nothing. Guess in this game all is allow and no Ban exist's.

5 aps certainly helps soloing 2nd and 3rd bosses in FC, but all you need is a good genie, pots or pro usage of tidal protection

But to be sure a large number of people that "solo" go with someone else or an alt to glitch those 2 bosses so the main they are fighting on doesn't get frozen, slept or debuffed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    some one from RT told me this is were i get my Jones Blessing
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Already been said, but because you keep asking...

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE. I guarantee that GMs do not use annoying forum posts for feedback on their performance. Submit a ticket with your complaint... that way they can ignore you in the right medium.

Glitches happen, people exploit them. The time/money involved in tracking them all down IS NOT WORTH IT for the company. You need a lesson in business, so I will give it to you. If it is not worth it for the company, it is NOT a priority.

p.s. QQ
  • gyroki
    edited March 2012
    upsides wrote: »
    His goal in making that thread isn't to get rid of his friends

the other op:
    I'm socially fit in the game, and have a multitude of friends who asked me to goon glitch w/ them (I refused, ofc). They are still playing the game, and went from 101-105 in a matter of a week or two.

--> his aim is to get rid of his "friends". I hope they read this LMAO.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Does anyone on any server have full recast r9 and if so did they farm it cs it or both?

Harkin (RT) does
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I glitched OHT and got rank X

Fark yeah!
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    After declaring that the goon glitch was their fault and that they should have fixed it sooner to me means any glitch found can be abused without ban since they stated that a glitch is their fault for not fixing ASAP..right?
    Use any glitch you want at your own risk. It is up to PWE whether they wish to punish players for it, but hey, they can also ban you for absolutely no reason at all.

My point was that they went out of their way to state that using the goon glitch would result in punishment. They have also, since nerfing the dragoon exp, stated that a banning of the "worst" offenders is on the way, *soon*. To the best of my knowledge, they have never stated that people who used the caster glitch would in any way be punished, which makes the situation completely different from that regarding the goon glitchers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yoyoki - Lost City
    Yoyoki - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Use any glitch you want at your own risk. It is up to PWE whether they wish to punish players for it, but hey, they can also ban you for absolutely no reason at all.

My point was that they went out of their way to state that using the goon glitch would result in punishment. They have also, since nerfing the dragoon exp, stated that a banning of the "worst" offenders is on the way, *soon*. To the best of my knowledge, they have never stated that people who used the caster glitch would in any way be punished, which makes the situation completely different from that regarding the goon glitchers.

Ive never abused any glitch for the record :) I just find it strange to ban people for using one glitch and not another.highly unlikely these people will be banned since many still play which doesn't bother me.I just think you can't take responsibility for one glitch saying it was their fault then take no responsibility for another.
    Edit: You either ban people for using any glitch in the game and roll their character back or remove money/items they made from it or you fix said problem with no bans at all with maybe the roll back as well.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Yeah, I need it insanely badly. Obviously, right? There can't be any other potential reason(s) as to why I'm trying to get an answer for the community, aye?

Wrong. To date, the only time I have ever posted on another toon (faketremz/Clonado) was because the staff of PWE wrongly decided to ban me from the forums. They attempted a cover-up and ultimately failed. I didn't make this thread, but I find it comical that it's an almost identical clone which would lead someone to believe that I did. LMAOLOLOLOL.

the other op:

--> his aim is to get rid of his "friends". I hope they read this LMAO.

Education allows humans to learn how to read/write. LMAOLOLOLOL.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Ive never abused any glitch for the record :) I just find it strange to ban people for using one glitch and not another.
    /facehoof

If you're referring to the other [Attention] thread, he's not asking for people to be banned. He is asking for an update on the status of the alleged bans that are supposed to occur, because Frankie said banning was going to take place. If Frankie had said nothing, or had just said no one was going to get banned, there would be no reason for that thread.
    Edit: You either ban people for using any glitch in the game and roll their character back or remove money/items they made from it or you fix said problem with no bans at all with maybe the roll back as well.

That isn't how this company works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    /facehoof

+1
    For what this thread's worth anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm trying to get an answer for the community

You'll find most of the playerbase and a good portion of the forum posters don't give a **** about you or your thread or what frankieraye has to say on the issue. Unfortunately, the group that does care and wants everyone and their mothers even their friends banned, while small, is very vocal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the bug was more like a fix...is tard to ask players tali to open caster in first place....
  • Yoyoki - Lost City
    Yoyoki - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    /facehoof

If you're referring to the other [Attention] thread, he's not asking for people to be banned. He is asking for an update

That's not what Im referring to..I'm guessing you didn't read the posts?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    /facehoof

If you're referring to the other [Attention] thread, he's not asking for people to be banned. He is asking for an update

That's not what Im referring to..I'm guessing you didn't read the posts?

No, I did read, but apparently I misread it. You said:
    I just find it strange to ban people for using one glitch and not another.

but I read it as:
    I just find it strange to want them to ban people for using one glitch and not another.

My mistake. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, I need it insanely badly. Obviously, right? There can't be any other potential reason(s) as to why I'm trying to get an answer for the community, aye?

Yup, its obvious, every1 can c it, psychotherapists would indicate a disease.

Education allows humans to learn how to read/write. LMAOLOLOLOL.

Yup, and maybe some1 will teach u one day. Then ull even understand the consequences of ur behavior. Until u grow up one day, hf aggro attention kiddie, be sure u r NOT speaking for 99+% of the in-game community b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.