edited April 2012
    [Attention] hoaring

thats all there is on those [Attention] threads

unqualified "knowledge" everywhere
    i like potato
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still waiting for GMS to BAN the Caster Talisman Glitchers!!! Keep up the pressure everyone! Go us!!!
    Day 91!
    You can wait till end of your life, BECAUSE it was NEVER pronounced as ILLEGAL by GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You can wait till end of your life, BECAUSE it was NEVER pronounced as ILLEGAL by GM.

abusing any glitch according tos is bannable they dont even have to say it therefor we can asume all casters need to be banned period those damn casters are wort then goon glitchers thewy benefit from 2 glitches b:angryb:angry
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012

It never needed to be specificly labled as illegal to do. The ToS says using glitches is a bannable offense. And you CAN NOT say you didn't know it was a glitch as the Talis clearly is a one time use item so any means to keep it beyond that one use is a glitch. On top of that ignorance is never an excuse for breaking rules.

And to top it all off I don't actually care since I hardly do casters

Has anyone seen my 1 nutted monkey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited April 2012
    abusing any glitch according tos is bannable they dont even have to say it therefor we can asume all casters need to be banned period those damn casters are wort then goon glitchers thewy benefit from 2 glitches b:angryb:angry

How you know it was glitch and no game feature? We know now, it was glitch, because they fix it. But you couldn't know it before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    It never needed to be specificly labled as illegal to do. The ToS says using glitches is a bannable offense. And you CAN NOT say you didn't know it was a glitch as the Talis clearly is a one time use item so any means to keep it beyond that one use is a glitch. On top of that ignorance is never an excuse for breaking rules.

And to top it all off I don't actually care since I hardly do casters

Has anyone seen my 1 nutted monkey

One time use? As I know it has 24H timer. It could mean you can use it for 24H. It doesn't say how many times.
    And it would be enough just 1!! sentence from GMs. But they were quiet as usually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    How you know it was glitch and no game feature? We know now, it was glitch, because they fix it. But you couldn't know it before.

Yes you should have known it was a glitch considering the fact that the talismans are 1 use only.

On top of that ignorance is no excuse, try telling a judge you didn't know something was illegal when in court see how well that goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited April 2012
    Yes you should have known it was a glitch considering the fact that the talismans are 1 use only.

On top of that ignorance is no excuse, try telling a judge you didn't know something was illegal when in court see how well that goes.

No red message in game, no declared by GM as prohibited and people not visiting forum how should they know?
    And the law. WHAT IS NOT PROHIBITED IS ALLOWED. And this was not prohibited in any ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    No red message in game, no declared by GM as prohibited and people not visiting forum how should they know?
    And the law. WHAT IS NOT PROHIBITED IS ALLOWED. And this was not prohibited in any ways.

Your stupidity is amusing me b:chuckle

Laws only specify a particular thing when someone tries exactly what you just proposed.

The law says it's illegal to kill someone, it does specify certain methods such as stabbing and shooting and hanging and so on but it does not specify others so I guess that means it's ok to smother them secretly and burry them in the backyard.

The ToS outlines what is considered a glitch and states that abusing any glitch old or new is bannable.

You claim you didn't know using a certain method so that an item marked as one time use in the game pedia and the wiki (I believe the term they use is disposable) doesn't disappear when used like normal is idiotic.

You are a fail troll trying to claim this and that trying to make people rage to keep a topic long since dead alive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Grow up, move on, maybe then you'll enjoy playing the game again.

I still haven't found my 1 nutted monkey I think he got run over by a car
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry

How about you stop QQing about caster nirvana b:laugh
    And post on your main lol, useless post is useless
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Go Hard or Go Home

(fail multi quote was fail

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    First off, casters have a heck of a time making any money. It's not like using this glitche suddenly meant nobody had to do the work...casters were just suddenly able to do vana as much as melee APS people. And yes I know the drop rate was better for caster vana but anyone farmed r9 from caster could do the same from regular vana. But you have to force yourself to do it until you want to shoot yourself, lol.

In my opinion the drop rate should have been lowered to equal regular and casters should get to go as much as melee chars. But since we can't I made a sin like everyone else to support my psychic and then I shut up about it. Tends to be easier to work around things instead of QQing and then take perks when you can get them.

And it IS a game ya know....not like anyone went to a bank and robbed it or committed some felony offense. Also I'm not sure PWI has the resources to track down everyone, but if they did I'm sure they're smart enough to realize if they banned every person for every glitch there's been just since I played, a majority of the population would be gone and there would no longer BE a game.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    First off, casters have a heck of a time making any money. It's not like using this glitche suddenly meant nobody had to do the work...casters were just suddenly able to do vana as much as melee APS people. And yes I know the drop rate was better for caster vana but anyone farmed r9 from caster could do the same from regular vana. But you have to force yourself to do it until you want to shoot yourself, lol.

In my opinion the drop rate should have been lowered to equal regular and casters should get to go as much as melee chars. But since we can't I made a sin like everyone else to support my psychic and then I shut up about it. Tends to be easier to work around things instead of QQing and then take perks when you can get them.

And it IS a game ya know....not like anyone went to a bank and robbed it or committed some felony offense. Also I'm not sure PWI has the resources to track down everyone, but if they did I'm sure they're smart enough to realize if they banned every person for every glitch there's been just since I played, a majority of the population would be gone and there would no longer BE a game.

+1

in the beginning, casters qqed about not having an own instance
    as soon as they got one, they qq about not being able to check forums for information/not willing to learn about w/e
    every1 who qqs here is just one of them who wasnt able to do it themselves..just the same as with goon glitch

so instead of constantly spamming forums and QQ-raging, why dont u go do what u were given? never getting satisfied? looks like it.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    "See I'ma Tell you, Like Wu Told Me, Cash Rules Everything Around Me ... Dolla Dolla Bills Y'all ... Where My Money At"

I WANT MY MONEY YO

It's all about the C.R.E.A.M

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
    edited April 2012
    Your stupidity is amusing me b:chuckle

Laws only specify a particular thing when someone tries exactly what you just proposed.

The law says it's illegal to kill someone, it does specify certain methods such as stabbing and shooting and hanging and so on but it does not specify others so I guess that means it's ok to smother them secretly and burry them in the backyard.

The ToS outlines what is considered a glitch and states that abusing any glitch old or new is bannable.

You claim you didn't know using a certain method so that an item marked as one time use in the game pedia and the wiki (I believe the term they use is disposable) doesn't disappear when used like normal is idiotic.

You are a fail troll trying to claim this and that trying to make people rage to keep a topic long since dead alive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Grow up, move on, maybe then you'll enjoy playing the game again.

I still haven't found my 1 nutted monkey I think he got run over by a car

I have law basics(police academy), but my English is not so good to explain it further. That's why I use simplified fraze. But it doesn't mean I wrong. Go and study law then you maybe will understand.b:chuckle Or we can switch to my language and I will explain it to you every detail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    when are you people gonna realize that they dont punish people that use the glitches, they only threaten the people that dont do it with a ban if they do :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • TrueMax - Sanctuary
    TrueMax - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well then I sure hope they ban those aps users soloing FCC but glitching second boss too :)

And while we're on it, ban all ini editers, ban all people who ever glitched CC, ban all people who glitched claws into tiger form. Or just get over your childish jealousy and grow up.

how long have u played? you need to get a real education in pwi, just use genie skill faith and second boss is 8 SECONDS to kill. nice trolling btw
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    when are you people gonna realize that they dont punish people that use the glitches, they only threaten the people that dont do it with a ban if they do :p

And apparently it was effective enough too seeing all the jealous QQers... That or they where just too fail to do it themselves (heard you need a pro squad for the glitch)... b:laugh

But seriously... There are better reasons to ban a person then for abusing a small glitch that PW should've fixed sooner... It's not like ppl where able to glitch millions of coin or gold or something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    how long have u played? you need to get a real education in pwi, just use genie skill faith and second boss is 8 SECONDS to kill. nice trolling btw

You do realize that all of that post was obvious sarcasm, right? lol Nothing but the very last sentence is to be taken seriously. b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And apparently it was effective enough too seeing all the jealous QQers... That or they where just too fail to do it themselves (heard you need a pro squad for the glitch)... b:laugh

But seriously... There are better reasons to ban a person then for abusing a small glitch that PW should've fixed sooner... It's not like ppl where able to glitch millions of coin or gold or something...

Oh course not, it's not like people were able to glitch themselves from 1 to 102 in a few weeks or anything....

.....Oh wait....yes they did.

Jealous QQers? I'm sorry, I can't be jealous of someone who has to go around the system to get what they want. Respect is earned by doing the right thing. People shouldn't (and usually don't--) respect cheaters.
    Too fail to do it themselves? So people who have more self-respect than to go and cheat are suddenly fail? I sincerely apologize for having more morals than people who are too lazy to work for the things they have.

I'd spend less time WHINING about Caster Nirvana (because casters made such little money in compared to Assassins and BM's, even WITH the glitch, that it's not even funny,) and more time doing something productive....underwater basket weaving, cave-diving....planting trees...
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
    edited April 2012
    I have law basics(police academy), but my English is not so good to explain it further. That's why I use simplified fraze. But it doesn't mean I wrong. Go and study law then you maybe will understand.b:chuckle Or we can switch to my language and I will explain it to you every detail.

Law basics from the policy academy, umm yeah that's like saying I have phd basics in quantum physics because I took physics in college. What they teach at law enforcement academy's is primarily things for you NOT to do so the department doesn't get sued. Lawyers and judges learn the law and interpret it not law enforcement they do what the lawyers and judges and legislators say nothing more and nothing less. You learn a small small small bit of the law as a law enforcement officer so that you can recognize when someone is breaking it, which obviously you haven't learned yet since you still think glitchers didn't break the ToS.

But since you still don't seem capable of understanding I'll put this into Law Enforcement terms for you. The LAW of Perfect World is laid out in the Terms of Service, which YOU agreed to when you downloaded and installed the game AND you continue to agree to everytime you log into the game.

The ToS outlines what is illegal in the game there is even a page in the Wiki that further explains certain situations.

NO law NO ToS outlines EVERYTHING that is or is not legal or illegal so it does not matter if the ToS or the GMs never came out and say "oh hey by the way it's a glitch that such and such is happening don't do that." And the reason they don't do that is because if they DID then even more people would know about it and take advantage of it before they could fix it.

And I would say go ahead in your native language, I'm able to read and comprehend, German, French, Dutch and a fair amount of Russian, I can speak so so in each, but considering I haven't had to in more than five years I'm sure I'm considerably rusty and wouldn't be understood very well, but the forums are english so that doesn't matter.

I could tell you all about myself and my degree's and specialities but they don't matter what matters is this

IT WAS A GLITCH AND NOW IT'S FIXED THOSE THAT USED IT BROKE THE RULES IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY KNEW OR NOT WHOOPDEEDOODAADAY

The question of should they or should they not be banned is irrelevant as the GMs decide that

now lets move on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How dare you question Professor Mumintroll from DeVry Institute!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited April 2012

b:laugh

"if you are a Scottish lord then I am Mickey Mouse!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:angry REQUEST CLOSE THIS THREAD b:laugh Aps stop QQ b:surrender
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh course not, it's not like people were able to glitch themselves from 1 to 102 in a few weeks or anything....

.....Oh wait....yes they did.

Jealous QQers? I'm sorry, I can't be jealous of someone who has to go around the system to get what they want. Respect is earned by doing the right thing. People shouldn't (and usually don't--) respect cheaters.
    Too fail to do it themselves? So people who have more self-respect than to go and cheat are suddenly fail? I sincerely apologize for having more morals than people who are too lazy to work for the things they have.

I'd spend less time WHINING about Caster Nirvana (because casters made such little money in compared to Assassins and BM's, even WITH the glitch, that it's not even funny,) and more time doing something productive....underwater basket weaving, cave-diving....planting trees...

Uhm... No they can't... A lvl 1 person would be way to weak to do that glitch... Using the glitch would result in spawning about 20-40 goons at a time... You'd need a squad that is good enough to defeat them all to pull it of... Meaning a cleric, AOE tank, BM and AOE DD's... Not to forget you'd need some decent gear for it... There simply is no room for lvl 1's (or fail players)...

And honestly you should be proud for not cheating... You where able to get higher and higher by hard work of dedication... That's what makes us hard working players better then the cheaters eventually... Besides... Ppl who lvl up at that rate are usually not as good playing their class as someone who puts some effort in it... So it's their loss... Not ours... So why should we care if some ppl cheated anyway?

Every gamer cheated at least once on a game on a game console... For example... You could easily clone you Pokemons or items in Pokemon Gold and Silver (and abuse it to defeat other players easily)... Or one could simply defeat all the hard bosses in Final Fantasy VI by using Vanish + Death... But is it fun? I mean it's always interesting to see if it really works once (gamer's nature) but eventually using such glitch over and over again would just take away all the fun now wouldn't it?

So what I'm saying is, let the cheaters cheat a bit (as long as it doesn't have extreme consequences on the overall gameplay of the game) and let the honest players play in their honest way... Eventually we honest players are the ones feeling more satisfied about reaching our goal, right? No need to spread grief among those who abused a little glitch now is there? b:cute

Edit: And if you really think it's such a big deal (might be on the PvP servers) rather then requesting a perma-ban... How about just requesting a lvl reduction of those who extremely abused it? That way the economy and playerbase won't be damaged too much, glitchers will get a 2nd chance to get back the honest way, and less grief is spread... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i seriously can not believe this thread is still going....
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry

Do you know how many ppl did it? Its like the dragon glitch, a bunch of 101 got suddently 105 in a month, but if they was banning all theses ppl all server would be empty.

You want ur friends ban and ur faction ban? Cause dont tell me none of ur friends or faction buddies didnt done it at least just once.

Was a glitch they fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Devry?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't you see that OP just wants an update from GMs like that other thread? b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still waiting for GMS to BAN the Caster Talisman Glitchers!!! Keep up the pressure everyone! Go us!!!
    Day 95!
This discussion has been closed.