[Attention] LF > Nirvana Caster Glitch update from PWE Staff

KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well then I sure hope they ban those aps users soloing FCC but glitching second boss too :)

And while we're on it, ban all ini editers, ban all people who ever glitched CC, ban all people who glitched claws into tiger form. Or just get over your childish jealousy and grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There are cheater casters that was able to getFULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

LOLwut? Was there another caster gltich i was unaware of or is this guy trolling?
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    So the caster Glitch hass been fixed but that still doesnt do anything to punish all those casters who exploitedd the glitch without consquence. There are cheater casters that was able to get FULL R9 RECAST by exploiting this glitch!

WTF is with the inaction from PWE? Why haven't these CASTERS GLITCHERS beeen banned?! I demand an update from PWE on this situation. It's ridiculous to have casters who did this glitch walking around free of any punisshment. b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Maybe after lv. 105 glitchers=neverb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crusty_Bone - Lost City
    Crusty_Bone - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Ragequit.

Any thread asking for or about the disciplinary actions against oneself or others such as this ought to be insta-closed, locked and depthed.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Did they ever actually declare the caster glitch to be a bannable offense? If not, then it's completely different from the goon glitch, which they did say was punishable by ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Did they ever actually declare the caster glitch to be a bannable offense? If not, then it's completely different from the goon glitch, which they did say was punishable by ban.

I don't believe they did. As far as I know they never addressed the glitch at all until after it was removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would like to shake the hand of the caster that was able to farm full recast r9,

Does anyone on any server have full recast r9 and if so did they farm it cs it or both?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOL Hiding behind your alt and making a thread that's similar to this. Guilty much? b:chuckle
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OP is ****

just as **** as those people who think you can go from 0->105 in two days by f glitch

people who dont know anything talking like they know everything

you should go join politics!
    i like potato
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would like to shake the hand of the caster that was able to farm full recast r9,

Does anyone on any server have full recast r9 and if so did they farm it cs it or both?

FayHummings of Dreamweaver claims he/she farmed full R9 recast (full +12, DoTs) doing Caster Nirvana during 2x.
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The GMs didn't make any promises about banning the abusers of this glitch because they are still having to deal with people who glitched goons. They learned their lesson- Don't make promises about banning people over their own f**k ups. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    FayHummings of Dreamweaver claims he/she farmed full R9 recast (full +12, DoTs) doing Caster Nirvana during 2x.

fayhumming..
    sounds like
    a reliable source of information

b:shutup
    i like potato
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    fayhumming..
    sounds like
    a reliable source of information

b:shutup

Hence I said "claims". b:surrender
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012

If I understand right refines and shards are transfered automaticly for r9 recast, though I will admit I could be wrong on that as I have no r9 toons let alone recast r9. So the sharding and such is irrelevant, the shear number of raps and cannies needed for the tokens to do the recast is why I question, but also the fact that for set bonuses you have to do them all at once or lose the bonuses.

But anyways if they really do congrats to them for having no life because even if they heavily abused the glitch it still would have taken quite a number of runs to pull off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The person OP is referring too isn't even full R9 recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Angry kids getting trolled.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh no they could spam NV during 2x just like APS classes could. OMG THE HORROR...

lol
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Angry kids getting trolled.

b:dirty
    I'll troll you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • janburns96
    janburns96 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I thought we weren't supposed to talk about bans in the forums. Are we allowed to ask for bans on others in the forums now? If so I'm making a list of who I demand to be banned.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:dirty
    I'll troll you!

You can't troll me shrimpy b:pleased

Shouldn't you be asleep right now? Did you stay up until now? b:shocked
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Aps user don't need to glitch bubbles, atleast deciently geared ones. Only time i seen people doing this glitch is lower lvl squads.

But anyway anyone who does abuse a glitch should be dealt with, but it seems selective enforcement of the rules shows this probaly wont happen. it is what it is.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This thread is ****ing hilarious. This is one of the same people who blamed casters for ruining the NV market due to the multi-caster NVs...I'm suprised you're still at this even when the glitch has been (poorly) taken care of.
    Ragequit.

Any thread asking for or about the disciplinary actions against oneself or others such as this ought to be insta-closed, locked and depthed.

This, and what Tsukyini said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    You can't troll me shrimpy b:pleased

Shouldn't you be asleep right now? Did you stay up until now? b:shocked

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012

OMFG this is stupid of course its bannable!
    11. User Conduct
    Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players,
    PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning.

IT SAYS CLEARLY using glitches is BANNNABLE
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012

They MAY. They are fully exploiting this themselves. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ragequit.

+1

Jealous people suck.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Ah - I may not have phrased myself properly.

Of course abusing this glitch was technically bannable. My statement was directed at the fact that I don't believe the GMs ever gave any indication they were going to take action against the people who had abused this particular glitch, unlike in the instance of the goons glitch where there was a direct statement from the CM that action was going to be taken.

Dunno why anyone still cares, really - especially about this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    big letters
    i like potato
  • Yoyoki - Lost City
    Yoyoki - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012

After declaring that the goon glitch was their fault and that they should have fixed it sooner to me means any glitch found can be abused without ban since they stated that a glitch is their fault for not fixing ASAP..right?
This discussion has been closed.