VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011

"The video you have requested is not available"

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Curses, the fact that I dispise Crimson and everyhting they stand for isn't exactly a secret.
    Everyone who knows even a little about my opinions when it comes to TW knows that I want Crimson gone, and I don't care how it happens.

This is however just my personal opinion, and nothing I use to affect what Kylin does.

But yeah, I've disliked Crimson for the past 2.5 years, lol.
    It would make my day if every guild on the server stacked them and wiped them out.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2011

It was just a video version of TL;DR
    Packs World International
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2011

vemo epic sig is epic b:laugh
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Everyone stopped raging at each other. I have nothing to read.
    Unban me.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    vemo epic sig is epic b:laugh
    Ikr? It's epic because it's the same saying that got me banned from ya'll's forums b:laugh

And kudos to Gara for being a pro siggy maker<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hi guys :D
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    <3 ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Where have you been hofoz? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Where have you been hofoz? D:

exams. the **** always wants to log in at the most inoppertune(spellcheck) times
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I feel like last years Harrowing skins were much better. This year it just feels like Riot got lazy.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Alchemy - Harshlands
    Alchemy - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Kitty Cat Kat b:dirty
  • kenflipside
    kenflipside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    im hearing some serious gamers here!b:victoryb:victory
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh kylin...dear dear kylin. A small shred of me wanted to give u the least amount of credit that you would all be rational people and this bid wouldnt send you into a tailspin of hysteria. Just like with valhalla i was wrong. I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.

Kylin closed off our path to valhalla. They got greedy and went for archo instead of leaving us a path...and now they are wondering why we're attacking their land? Sure, we could attack mayhem or any of those smaller guilds. But isnt that just prolonging the inevitable? Eventually we would have been in the same position as we are now, assuming that vahalla wouldnt beat kylin.

All the reasons and excuses i heard and all u have to do is look in a mirror. Poor tw pathing. XuLin thinks it was my irrational decision because I dont like him or something. He's just mad i wouldnt give him a shoulder to cry on when his girlfriend dumped him or something. I mean all the panicking and drama, omgggg catalyst gonna wipe us, whyyyyyyyyy.

We're obviously surrounding our major lands. We did the same thing to afterlife and Lost City, who raged and panicked and made the wrong choices, so we ended up wiping them in the end. Similarly, how kylin responds will likely determine how we continue on our tw path. You can tell the ppl who have never lead a guild, because they act like every move on the map states the course for the next 3 months of TW. But it would be stupid for any leader to decide anything longterm instead of on a week to week basis.

Of course going through deicide to get to valhalla was an option. But unlike every other guild we dont like interfereing with the smaller guilds that are having good wars. Deicide hasnt had as much experience and fun in TW as other guilds. And good on them for attacking valhalla, they have balls at least. I find it hard to step over their land while, to me anyways, are the only other guild that makes any sense and uses their heads.

Anyways, Im glad kylin is all flustermagated because this game would be boring without irrational souls like urselves. But I think if u can find someone with a cool head will get you further. Just some humble advice from a non factor.

I dunno if i even have to say anything to the conspiracy theory ppl from valhalla who were crying about alliances. I mean, they are face palm dumb and prolly still think we've had an alliance all along. Guess ppl think what they wanna think and there is generally no changing it.

Just thought this needed its own thread since its the only interesting thing happening on the server and im bored with whoever aijou and aizza are. Discuss, rage, troll, QQ, be defensive, be funny, gogogogo.

Dude get a lifeb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedlceDragon - Harshlands
    RedlceDragon - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh kylin...dear dear kylin. A small shred of me wanted to give u the least amount of credit that you would all be rational people and this bid wouldnt send you into a tailspin of hysteria. Just like with valhalla i was wrong. I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.

Kylin closed off our path to valhalla. They got greedy and went for archo instead of leaving us a path...and now they are wondering why we're attacking their land? Sure, we could attack mayhem or any of those smaller guilds. But isnt that just prolonging the inevitable? Eventually we would have been in the same position as we are now, assuming that vahalla wouldnt beat kylin.

All the reasons and excuses i heard and all u have to do is look in a mirror. Poor tw pathing. XuLin thinks it was my irrational decision because I dont like him or something. He's just mad i wouldnt give him a shoulder to cry on when his girlfriend dumped him or something. I mean all the panicking and drama, omgggg catalyst gonna wipe us, whyyyyyyyyy.

We're obviously surrounding our major lands. We did the same thing to afterlife and Lost City, who raged and panicked and made the wrong choices, so we ended up wiping them in the end. Similarly, how kylin responds will likely determine how we continue on our tw path. You can tell the ppl who have never lead a guild, because they act like every move on the map states the course for the next 3 months of TW. But it would be stupid for any leader to decide anything longterm instead of on a week to week basis.

Of course going through deicide to get to valhalla was an option. But unlike every other guild we dont like interfereing with the smaller guilds that are having good wars. Deicide hasnt had as much experience and fun in TW as other guilds. And good on them for attacking valhalla, they have balls at least. I find it hard to step over their land while, to me anyways, are the only other guild that makes any sense and uses their heads.

Anyways, Im glad kylin is all flustermagated because this game would be boring without irrational souls like urselves. But I think if u can find someone with a cool head will get you further. Just some humble advice from a non factor.

I dunno if i even have to say anything to the conspiracy theory ppl from valhalla who were crying about alliances. I mean, they are face palm dumb and prolly still think we've had an alliance all along. Guess ppl think what they wanna think and there is generally no changing it.

Just thought this needed its own thread since its the only interesting thing happening on the server and im bored with whoever aijou and aizza are. Discuss, rage, troll, QQ, be defensive, be funny, gogogogo.

We got greedy? Now now, who owns 3/4 the map and your calling us greedy? b:chuckle But that's ok, your speedy land taking skills will only make another map reset come faster, gogogogogo.
    Dude get a lifeb:surrender

+Infinite
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ya, anyone who opposes kylin must not have a life. Love how when u troll someone about something in game, they cant think of any response in the context of the game, so they instantly jump to assumptions about ur personal life. When I start making personal attacks on someone I dont know anything about or have 900 forum posts like dark fate i'll consider "seeking a life".
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ya, anyone who opposes kylin must not have a life. Love how when u troll someone about something in game, they cant think of any response in the context of the game, so they instantly jump to assumptions about ur personal life. When I start making personal attacks on someone I dont know anything about or have 900 forum posts like dark fate i'll consider "seeking a life".

d00d get a lyfe
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Bored and decided to do some forum browsing. Read the first page of this thread, was pleasantly amused. Things never change, do they ; )

Moral of the story? We should all just be friends! ^_^

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    A good solution - if everyone doesn't have a meltdown first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I counter with this, in an attempt to melt the brains of everyone on this forum into mushy goo so that I become king of Harshlands forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I counter with this, in an attempt to melt the brains of everyone on this forum into mushy goo so that I become king of Harshlands forums!

I swear she farted half a rainbow half way through.

Additionally I didnt realise my PC was on at absolute max volume til it was done. My neighbours are gonna think im mental....
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'll raise you catalyst's theme song.
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011

The blink ad beforehand was miles better, and that was ****. (And I used to like Blink b:cry).
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I accept your challenge and respond old-school Kylin style.

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hmnmm, a Kylin vs Catalyst youtube brawl. Looks like it could get dirty. Here's some advice on how to protect yourselves! . (Also skip to 5:37 for more in-depth advice).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I love you, Keripo, but Burnout wins, hands down.

b:kiss
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    but our theme song is dora the explorer, or at least thats what lugi plays whenever we win
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

As you seem not to be really smart i'll give you a simple explanation :
    My join date is may 2009 and your's is june 2010. When the server started we used to chat on the forum and talk about our past experiences in the game since most of us came from other servers. You are the one writing a long essay with all your QQingb:cute. since i heard you spend so much in this game and still play a lot and have time to get on the forum to write those QQ of yours, I can say without a doubt that YOU NEED A LIFE. No need to be angry about that. some years ago i had no life too :)b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]