"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • iamtrouble
    iamtrouble Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Curses makes the best drama threads.

Look scrub your lips are already puretty far up her ***. How far you thnk you can mush them up there more?
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    iamtrouble nobody cares about the opinion of faceless alts ijs
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    iamtrouble wrote: »
    I heard you wear yourself out on guys all the time.

Back the **** off my beautiful estonian accent, you twit.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • iamtrouble
    edited October 2011

yar well i figure i just dont care
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What is wrong with you people... Shouldn't you people be arguing these facts over world chat!!!! How inconsiderate of you to make me come all the way on the forum when you can be doing this for amusement of the server in our nice comfortable chat boxes

Gah you people suck b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm kinda surprised Curses was able to resist throwing propaganda around until the morning after the bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm kinda surprised Curses was able to resist throwing propaganda around until the morning after the bid.

Propaganda is pointless. This is just our way to intimidate and recruit the rest of your rank 9s. You know, fulfill the conspiracy theory. Gotta catch em all, gotta catch em all!
  • iamtrouble
    edited October 2011

I just realized you listen to litricia yackers on and shes a alt
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011

we've actually seen lutirica outside west archo, so cant really say they're faceless
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I only read the first post, I find this forum incrediably annoying and all ppl do is whine all over the place.
    Sorry if I repeat anything or missed an explanation, I really don't want to read every single post, lol.

So, Curses, they ppl freaking out all over the place was ~3 members from Kylin and ~3 Catalyst alts.
    The 3 Kylins were like "QQQQQQQQQQ WHY DID THEY BID US" and the 3 Catalysts were like "QQQQQQQQ I'M GONNA LEAVE KYLIN SO YOU DON'T THINK I'M SPYING".

Ppl kinda went emo on both sides, and it wasn't the entire guild, it was very few.
    Out of 180 ppl, I don't really think 3 ppl going emo for an hour says anything about our guild as a whole.

I can't answer what Jon was thinking whe he bid Archosaur since he didn't tell me or anybody I know. Whether his intention was to "block you off" or not, it was his decision alone and it's something you'll have to ask him about.

I assumed you guys would just bid Crimson, since they're by far the guild on the map that deserves their land the least.
    I didn't think Barba cared about Crimson anymore, since he helped us fight them a couple of times, and it's a crystal rush for you either way, so it's not like "we" ruined a good TW for you.
    I was also under the impression that most of your members strongly dislikes Crimson and wouldn't mind wiping them off the map.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Yea lut is kind of my forum character now but once in a great while i log into pwi and say some stuff in wc.
    we've actually seen lutirica outside west archo, so cant really say they're faceless

Not in a very long time but yes i am well known.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yea lut is kind of my forum character now but once in a great while i log into pwi and say some stuff in wc.

Not in a very long time but yes i am well known.

"I'm kind of a big deal, but whatever"
    Unban me.
  • feeeeeeeeeeeee
    feeeeeeeeeeeee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh kylin...dear dear kylin. A small shred of me wanted to give u the least amount of credit that you would all be rational people and this bid wouldnt send you into a tailspin of hysteria. Just like with valhalla i was wrong. I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.

Kylin closed off our path to valhalla. They got greedy and went for archo instead of leaving us a path...and now they are wondering why we're attacking their land? Sure, we could attack mayhem or any of those smaller guilds. But isnt that just prolonging the inevitable? Eventually we would have been in the same position as we are now, assuming that vahalla wouldnt beat kylin.

All the reasons and excuses i heard and all u have to do is look in a mirror. Poor tw pathing. XuLin thinks it was my irrational decision because I dont like him or something. He's just mad i wouldnt give him a shoulder to cry on when his girlfriend dumped him or something. I mean all the panicking and drama, omgggg catalyst gonna wipe us, whyyyyyyyyy.

We're obviously surrounding our major lands. We did the same thing to afterlife and Lost City, who raged and panicked and made the wrong choices, so we ended up wiping them in the end. Similarly, how kylin responds will likely determine how we continue on our tw path. You can tell the ppl who have never lead a guild, because they act like every move on the map states the course for the next 3 months of TW. But it would be stupid for any leader to decide anything longterm instead of on a week to week basis.

Of course going through deicide to get to valhalla was an option. But unlike every other guild we dont like interfereing with the smaller guilds that are having good wars. Deicide hasnt had as much experience and fun in TW as other guilds. And good on them for attacking valhalla, they have balls at least. I find it hard to step over their land while, to me anyways, are the only other guild that makes any sense and uses their heads.

Anyways, Im glad kylin is all flustermagated because this game would be boring without irrational souls like urselves. But I think if u can find someone with a cool head will get you further. Just some humble advice from a non factor.

I dunno if i even have to say anything to the conspiracy theory ppl from valhalla who were crying about alliances. I mean, they are face palm dumb and prolly still think we've had an alliance all along. Guess ppl think what they wanna think and there is generally no changing it.

Just thought this needed its own thread since its the only interesting thing happening on the server and im bored with whoever aijou and aizza are. Discuss, rage, troll, QQ, be defensive, be funny, gogogogo.

who got greedy? wow irony..
    u speak as though you're god and that your guild is indestructible..but in reality you're just a sad poser using the name of your big r9 guild to look cool in front of everyone in the server...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    "I'm kind of a big deal, but whatever"

ok good for you +10 points
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • iamtrouble
    edited October 2011
    who got greedy? wow irony..
    u speak as though you're god and that your guild is indestructible..but in reality you're just a sad poser using the name of your big r9 guild to look cool in front of everyone in the server...

Well I think that cool is wiping everyone off the maps but they dont got the stones for that kinda of move. Theyd have to burn some bridges and how do you think she knows about whats going on in guild chat. Those alts or spies there?
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Is this seriously 8 pages of Curses and XuLin pissing at each other? Holy ****. Zulu bids kylin gets no war kylin fights valhalla for a fun weekend the end nobody cares
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011

i personally have never put much weight on his opinion
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i personally have never put much weight on his opinion

Lol good not like i care about your opinion anways
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Alt accounts.

Alt accounts everywhere...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My 1 share of PWRD stock is only worth ~$13 now. Please cash shop more guys so I can at least make back my cost basis of $24.53. That doesn't even include the commission fee. I'm down over $11.

F*'cking nerds can't even cash shop right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Welcome back burnout.
    Unban me.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Me too frankly
    Look scrub your lips are already puretty far up her ***. How far you thnk you can mush them up there more?

Who the **** are you anyway? The most random posts I've ever seen.
    My 1 share of PWRD stock is only worth ~$13 now. Please cash shop more guys so I can at least make back my cost basis of $24.53. That doesn't even include the commission fee. I'm down over $11.

F*'cking nerds can't even cash shop right.

Lol, get owned \o/

And wow, Curses is like the biggest sh*t talker I ever saw, forrealz, and I'm not even trying to hate. I don't think I ever saw someone who could talk the most grandiose crock of absolute **** like I saw Curses do today, like on the real? Wow, and I've seen lots of **** talkers...probably the only difference between Curses and Golgotha is that Curses doesn't waste money on teles and he can actually back it up if he decides to claim that he can 2-shot half the people on the server, but the quality of the **** talking is like none I've ever seen before.

Highly refined, tuned to precision and perfected like an art. It's like the Lamborghini among **** talking.
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I only read the first post, I find this forum incrediably annoying and all ppl do is whine all over the place.
    Sorry if I repeat anything or missed an explanation, I really don't want to read every single post, lol.

So, Curses, they ppl freaking out all over the place was ~3 members from Kylin and ~3 Catalyst alts.
    The 3 Kylins were like "QQQQQQQQQQ WHY DID THEY BID US" and the 3 Catalysts were like "QQQQQQQQ I'M GONNA LEAVE KYLIN SO YOU DON'T THINK I'M SPYING".

Ppl kinda went emo on both sides, and it wasn't the entire guild, it was very few.
    Out of 180 ppl, I don't really think 3 ppl going emo for an hour says anything about our guild as a whole.

I can't answer what Jon was thinking whe he bid Archosaur since he didn't tell me or anybody I know. Whether his intention was to "block you off" or not, it was his decision alone and it's something you'll have to ask him about.

I assumed you guys would just bid Crimson, since they're by far the guild on the map that deserves their land the least.
    I didn't think Barba cared about Crimson anymore, since he helped us fight them a couple of times, and it's a crystal rush for you either way, so it's not like "we" ruined a good TW for you.
    I was also under the impression that most of your members strongly dislikes Crimson and wouldn't mind wiping them off the map.

lol I think someone wants us to bid crimson.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    Me too frankly

Lol, get owned \o/

And wow, Curses is like the biggest sh*t talker I ever saw, forrealz, and I'm not even trying to hate. I don't think I ever saw someone who could talk the most grandiose crock of absolute **** like I saw Curses do today, like on the real? Wow, and I've seen lots of **** talkers...probably the only difference between Curses and Golgotha is that Curses doesn't waste money on teles and he can actually back it up if he decides to claim that he can 2-shot half the people on the server, but the quality of the **** talking is like none I've ever seen before.

Highly refined, tuned to precision and perfected like an art. It's like the Lamborghini among **** talking.

ty, b:cute you made me blush
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Playing some 3v3, Anivia is amazing, I'm buying for sure, I had no idea she was this awesome >.<
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    Me too frankly

Lol, get owned \o/

Thread is now about how much we all miss Golgotha.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got a double kill with Anivia last night.

I'm pretty sure those were the only two kills I got the entire game. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wtf is wrong with this thread????

Well, I'm no longer in KY so idk about the guild chat or vent, but even if there was drama there, why would that be Curses problem?

Cata bidding on KY was a matter of time, we all in KY knew that, is OBVIOUS, so I actually don't really buy all the shet storm that supposedly happened in KY... but idk.

Just as I asked before, why the hell Curses does this kind of "diminish" threads, science I saw his name appear for the first time on this forums that's all you've done dude, and again, as I asked before, it puzzles me, sometimes u see as u don't take things seriously, that u are actually a cool guy that's just in it for the lulz, but some other times seems like you have a pixel-ego the size of the Himalaya, which would be just stupid...

Actually, I don't really care why would you do this threads, my concern is just that... idk as Curses once said... I'm a bad person and gets me a little uncomfortable seeing some random guy that sits in front of a pc with a bag of chips thinking he's some kewl shet or some kind of big shot.

This comment of course is out of "topic" so, go on with whatever...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Packs World International