Giving kylin too much credit.

Curses - Harshlands
Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
oh kylin...dear dear kylin. A small shred of me wanted to give u the least amount of credit that you would all be rational people and this bid wouldnt send you into a tailspin of hysteria. Just like with valhalla i was wrong. I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.

Kylin closed off our path to valhalla. They got greedy and went for archo instead of leaving us a path...and now they are wondering why we're attacking their land? Sure, we could attack mayhem or any of those smaller guilds. But isnt that just prolonging the inevitable? Eventually we would have been in the same position as we are now, assuming that vahalla wouldnt beat kylin.

All the reasons and excuses i heard and all u have to do is look in a mirror. Poor tw pathing. XuLin thinks it was my irrational decision because I dont like him or something. He's just mad i wouldnt give him a shoulder to cry on when his girlfriend dumped him or something. I mean all the panicking and drama, omgggg catalyst gonna wipe us, whyyyyyyyyy.

We're obviously surrounding our major lands. We did the same thing to afterlife and Lost City, who raged and panicked and made the wrong choices, so we ended up wiping them in the end. Similarly, how kylin responds will likely determine how we continue on our tw path. You can tell the ppl who have never lead a guild, because they act like every move on the map states the course for the next 3 months of TW. But it would be stupid for any leader to decide anything longterm instead of on a week to week basis.

Of course going through deicide to get to valhalla was an option. But unlike every other guild we dont like interfereing with the smaller guilds that are having good wars. Deicide hasnt had as much experience and fun in TW as other guilds. And good on them for attacking valhalla, they have balls at least. I find it hard to step over their land while, to me anyways, are the only other guild that makes any sense and uses their heads.

Anyways, Im glad kylin is all flustermagated because this game would be boring without irrational souls like urselves. But I think if u can find someone with a cool head will get you further. Just some humble advice from a non factor.

I dunno if i even have to say anything to the conspiracy theory ppl from valhalla who were crying about alliances. I mean, they are face palm dumb and prolly still think we've had an alliance all along. Guess ppl think what they wanna think and there is generally no changing it.

Just thought this needed its own thread since its the only interesting thing happening on the server and im bored with whoever aijou and aizza are. Discuss, rage, troll, QQ, be defensive, be funny, gogogogo.
Post edited by Curses - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dear Curses I didn't think you'd still be butthurt after being called a low elo scrub on LoL after ~5 months? I haven't made any decision in guild matters since I came back, otherwise Catalyst alts would've been kicked a few months ago; but its ok to still be mad~. I guess dominating a skill-less game with your credit card or 24/7 farm is pretty difficult.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    ^ Seeb:chuckle
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lol, I never mentioned you when I said Catalyst bid on us. I didn't even mention Barbapooper. I just said; "don't worry catalyst will complain some more when they have no competition cause they getting moar r9 with the coins they getting."
  • Squirrel - Harshlands
    Squirrel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nothing special Curses cya in TW
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lol, I never mentioned you when I said Catalyst bid on us. I didn't even mention Barbapooper. I just said; "don't worry catalyst will complain some more when they have no competition cause they getting moar r9 with the coins they getting."

Can always tell when someone is mad when they start their post with Lol. How is ur ex girlfriend xulin? hope u found someone to confide in. Sorry u struck out with meliko. Dem pixel relations be tuff beezneezz
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    You too many months behind Curses~, hows that homo relationship with Iffy going. I hurd you missed him so. Feeling lonely cause Iffy's at work too busy to keep your froming being lonely on Minecraft?
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    comeback king over here. good one man good one. Everyone is thinking "oh snap" after that one. You're really digging for something.

Edit: oohhhh i just got it. U hate iffy because meliko is actually in love with iffy and not u. ok ok i just got that, sorry a little slow.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The situation just got dramatic b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lol koko is a friend, nothing more. Plus I'm ok with Iffy, was ok with you but apparantly you still hold a grudge against me.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    recognize.

emphasizes my point. Xulin: former leader of kylin. Irrational. Plays pixel games with too much emotion. Cant handle when ppl on the internet are mean to him. Doesnt seem like kylin has changed much.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lawl, merely replying to accusations is being emotional and irrational. Stirring up propaganda, two-faced in game politics, playing the hard e-thug; guess nothing's changed about Catalyst/Zulu core.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    OMD kylin is so emotional right now, shiits going down guys!! we got a romeo and juliet on our hands right now, shiits tight!
    (\__/)
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Dat emo-boy. Says hes not mad after holding grudges for 5+ months, points fingers with baseless rumors + generalizations, and overprotective of his male e-lover. Right, you're totally not irrational and emotional.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    ehhhh i would disagree, i think im pretty 1 faced when it comes to 'politics'. I give ppl credit when its due, and troll people when its due/when im bored.

Btw i did end up getting over a 1500 elo when i started playing more than 2 ranked games a week. and it was easy just like i said. Hope u congrats me, i know it meant a lot to u since u checked on it every 30 minutes of every day.

In pw just like in LoL, so concerned with what everyone else is doing/thinking. Worried about my ranking. Worried about what catalyst and zulu is like. Ya, we havent changed, i agree. W/e we're doing is working fine for us.

So lets see, you covered, zulu, you've covered my h0m0 relationship with iffy, you've talked about me backing cs'er or no life farmer. Im starting to think you know more about me than my parents. Maybe u could talk about my parents next since ur just like a walking Curses biography.
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    curses why do u always have to drag my name into stuff like this? the joke is like a year old.. are you ever gonna get over this? double standards..
    i don't even b:puzzled
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    ehhhh i would disagree, i think im pretty 1 faced when it comes to 'politics'. I give ppl credit when its due, and troll people when its due/when im bored.

Btw i did end up getting over a 1500 elo when i started playing more than 2 ranked games a week. and it was easy just like i said. Hope u congrats me, i know it meant a lot to u since u checked on it every 30 minutes of every day.

In pw just like in LoL, so concerned with what everyone else is doing/thinking. Worried about my ranking. Worried about what catalyst and zulu is like. Ya, we havent changed, i agree. W/e we're doing is working fine for us.

So lets see, you covered, zulu, you've covered my h0m0 relationship with iffy, you've talked about me backing cs'er or no life farmer. Im starting to think you know more about me than my parents. Maybe u could talk about my parents next since ur just like a walking Curses biography.

Checked everybody's once a week, then later once every few months not cause of rankings just to see how good they've gotten.

Personal issues your the one to start to talk about my personal "issues;" looks like you try to hard to dig up about my personal life. Hey, I only know as much about you as people've told me from conservations. Hypocrite much?

2-faced poltics = Complaining about no competition while getting 300mil+ advantage on everybody each week, giving yourself a major advantage in gear. Why not give up the map for half a year and let everybody catch up in gear if you're so hungry for a challenge; if theres anybody that is still playing this game when *** comes out.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Checked everybody's once a week, then later once every few months not cause of rankings just to see how good they've gotten.

Personal issues your the one to start to talk about my personal "issues;" looks like you try to hard to dig up about my personal life. Hey, I only know as much about you as people've told me from conservations. Hypocrite much?

well the difference is I talked about the stuff that you actually told me about. When you were QQing about ur gf or w/e. Ive never told you anything about me. So everything you say is an assumption which is why its so easy to brush off. The difference is clear.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Yes cause mentioning less than 8 words about her makes you an expert about my personal relationships. No need to hold your grudge on me, if you're that upset with being called "low elo," I take it back. Happy?
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    curses why do u always have to drag my name into stuff like this? the joke is like a year old.. are you ever gonna get over this? double standards..
    i don't even b:puzzled

do i always drag your name into stuff like this. I dont recall dragging ur name into anything...and i dont know what "stuff like this is". Anyways, Im over it,but youre not. I could say everything i know if you really wanna get into it. But i doubt the public forums are the place to do that.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Yes cause mentioning less than 8 words about her makes you an expert about my personal relationships. No need to hold your grudge on me, if you're that upset with being called "low elo," I take it back. Happy?

lol "8 words". = really an entire conversation that i painfully sat through until i got bored and deleted you

"checking elos once a week" = really every day. Id play 2 games and u'd pm me within that day wondering why my elo didnt change.

Regardless, I just want us to be buddies. Cant we all just get along.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    again putting words in my mouth. So twisty. I never complain about no competition. im happy sitting on our 300m salary.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Yes guys, lets all be friends and talk to each other till we delete each other.
    (\__/)
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Please exaggerated some details some more. Clearly messaging you once a week after you said "getting to 1600 is ez" is messaging you every two games and saying one sentence is a whole conversation. I never really had a problem with youpersonally, but clearly you still do to me; want to get along? Move on.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    woah b:bored
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Hey dia wazzup!!! What have u been up to and what did u eat today so far? b:victory
    (\__/)
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey dia wazzup!!! What have u been up to and what did u eat today so far? b:victory

I havent eaten anything b:sad Read yo pm, I don't wanna interrupt this thread b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Whats your favourite colour?
    (\__/)
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Please exaggerated some details some more. Clearly messaging you once a week after you said "getting to 1600 is ez" is messaging you every two games and saying one sentence is a whole conversation. I never really had a problem with youpersonally, but clearly you still do to me; want to get along? Move on.

Well the first day you were pming me about it i told you i didnt play that many ranked games cuz i dont care about elo. Then i played 2 ranked games and the very next day you had obviously checked my rating again because u were back pming me saying "seeee it isnt that easyyyy". All because you were offended that i didnt give u praise for ur 1500 elo and said ive seen horrible players with 1500 and that it was easy to get. Twist it whatever way u want. The fact is you were pming me on consecutive days obsessed with my elo for w/e reason. probably because i wasnt acknowledging yours. You're an amazing LoL player peter, if u need to hear me say that. Idk what this grudge talk is about when you were talking smack about me on ur vent after we bid on kylin...which u can deny all u want, but its fact. But ya mannnn, lets move on. We can even duo queue and get back that 1600 elo if u want. I need an asian buddy, i think it would make me seem less racist.
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nevermind, curses is a bro
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I logged on to PWI to say what I said about Catalyst in this thread; didn't mention it once on vent cause I was too busy playing Starcraft. And sure, lets duo queue until we get along better.