Giving kylin too much credit.

Comments

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Eat it aijou, i still got it! Drama thread king! wheres ma crown.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Psh, I wouldn't have bother replying if everybody and their mother didn't believe everything that is said on the officials like the gospel of truth or some shet. Add me if you want to play. Bai, class.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    sheep follow blindly.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Is it over?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why didnt u drag it out longer, now im bored b:sad
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    doesnt have to be.

Who are you. paigrande, such a stupid name. I bet you're a no life cs'er! I bet youre a valhalla lover! rawr. what nowww.

Stupid crescendia, you're a girl! rawr what now!?!

• Squirrel - Harshlands
    Squirrel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Curses get a life bro , you taking games too serious :)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.
    Sorry, we were unable to control what every member thought. Hell, we get a few passionate members freakin' out every week and get pissed off that we have more than one bid on us. I'd think they'd be use to it by now. I personally don't give a rat's *** about the bid, neither does majority of the leadership and members. If it's entirely up to me, I'd show to Cata war. There are and always going to be members that take this personally, but unfortunately, "a grip" isn't a rock I can just pass around or throw at them.

Whatever happened between XuLin and whoever, whatever you think of it, whatever XuLin thinks of the bid, whatever XuLin does with his Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning, does not concern Kylin. As you said, ex-leader. He's barely on and doesn't lead the guild. Bringing him up makes as much sense as blaming Nurfed for this bid.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Sorry, we were unable to control what every member thought. Hell, we get a few passionate members freakin' out every week and get pissed off that we have more than one bid on us. I'd think they'd be use to it by now. I personally don't give a rat's *** about the bid, neither does majority of the leadership and members. If it's entirely up to me, I'd show to Cata war. There are and always going to be members that take this personally, but unfortunately, "a grip" isn't a rock I can just pass around or throw at them.

Whatever happened between XuLin and whoever, whatever you think of it, whatever XuLin thinks of the bid, whatever XuLin does with his Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning, does not concern Kylin. As you said, ex-leader. He's barely on and doesn't lead the guild. Bringing him up makes as much sense as people blame Nurfed for this bid.

I blame nurfed. He's always been the biggest advocate for wiping the dirty kylin off the map since the start. And I do agree with you that obviously "some" people do not represent the entire guild. We have hysterical ppl in our guild too. But i know what was going on on the kylin vent and in guild chat. On the other hand ive spoken to a few members from kylin that i speak to regularly...ppl who i consider more rational members. And we shared the same laugh about the irrational ones. Its all irrelevant anyways, whatever will be will be.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Stupid crescendia, you're a girl! rawr what now!?!

So are you (looks at avatar) b:avoid

This must now become my forum signature b:laugh
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

b:laughb:laugh
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Reading all that was alot of fun. Went from kylin to two peoples hate of each other and ending just as fast. Its sad to hear that kylin is worried about catalysts attack.

I guess when their nuts get shocked they run and hide. Sad excuses for human beings i wonder if there is anyone who wont cower over catalyst knocking down their door.

So much for those that say "its a game lets have fun" because winning or losing doesnt matter only the fun of the fight matters. If they wished to have fun i dont get why everyone is so scared of them.

I would want them to come knocking again and again but i like to fight and most just go "oh sht now its our turn what can we do".

Finally Kylin best of luck to you in this tw at least be happy they didnt go for arch first. Do what you can and do what you can to win. b:victory
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Reading all that was alot of fun. Went from kylin to two peoples hate of each other and ending just as fast. Its sad to hear that kylin is worried about catalysts attack.

I guess when their nuts get shocked they run and hide. Sad excuses for human beings i wonder if there is anyone who wont cower over catalyst knocking down their door.

So much for those that say "its a game lets have fun" because winning or losing doesnt matter only the fun of the fight matters. If they wished to have fun i dont get why everyone is so scared of them.

I would want them to come knocking again and again but i like to fight and most just go "oh sht now its our turn what can we do".

Finally Kylin best of luck to you in this tw at least be happy they didnt go for arch first. Do what you can and do what you can to win. b:victory

Can people stop choking our nuts.
    (\__/)
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Cursessssss lets play LoL.

And you should buy me Nidalee you CSerrrr!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I want the super teemo skin more than i want you to have nidaleeb:sad

sowwy <3
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Can people stop choking our nuts.

I will ask do you even have any nuts?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I will ask do you even have any nuts?

No.

10chars
    (\__/)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    And I do agree with you that obviously "some" people do not represent the entire guild. We have hysterical ppl in our guild too. But i know what was going on on the kylin vent and in guild chat. On the other hand ive spoken to a few members from kylin that i speak to regularly...ppl who i consider more rational members. And we shared the same laugh about the irrational ones. Its all irrelevant anyways, whatever will be will be.

Guess who you thought were rational aren't. Kylin's current leadership is being rational about it and that's all it matters.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    No.

10chars

Good to know that explains how the map will always turn out the same. What i see is everyone running into a wall hitting their heads again and again and after this long. Their brains have been so damaged that they cant think anymore.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Good to know that explains how the map will always turn out the same. What i see is everyone running into a wall hitting their heads again and again and after this long. Their brains have been so damaged that they cant think anymore.

I know, thats why there are so many ret.ards around the forum.
    (\__/)
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I want the super teemo skin more than i want you to have nidaleeb:sad

sowwy <3
    But... But I killed Hanky twice with her... And he wasn't even drunk b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I know, thats why there are so many ret.ards around the forum.

I wonder if your talking about me if so. At least i say what i think and do what i want and dont care what happens to me after that. Unlike everyone else i dont need to hide behind anyone or anything.

So turn to calling names i will be the adult here and just dismiss it as meaning nothing to me.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I wonder if your talking about me if so. At least i say what i think and do what i want and dont care what happens to me after that. Unlike everyone else i dont need to hide behind anyone or anything.

So turn to calling names i will be the adult here and just dismiss it as meaning nothing to me.

No, Im totally not talking about you.
    (\__/)
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    No, Im totally not talking about you.

Well good but i had to put that out there anyways.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh kylin...dear dear kylin. A small shred of me wanted to give u the least amount of credit that you would all be rational people and this bid wouldnt send you into a tailspin of hysteria. Just like with valhalla i was wrong. I heard about all the drama in gc and on vent, and all the different reasons why this could be happening. Someone needs to get a grip in that guild and pass it on to everyone else.

Anyways, Im glad kylin is all flustermagated because this game would be boring without irrational souls like urselves. But I think if u can find someone with a cool head will get you further. Just some humble advice from a non factor.

Wait, am I missing something?

I thought first_sin raged and then everyone said "lol calm the balls down."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Crescendia, i just finished watching the new southpark and it inspired me.

Why do girls wear make up and perfume. Cuz they are ugly and they stink!
  • Myggiis - Harshlands
    Myggiis - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wait, am I missing something?

I thought first_sin raged and then everyone said "lol calm the balls down."

b:chuckle This.

OH LOOK ! My first post b:bye
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The forums got interesting again. Fuaawrk Yeaa!
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i do what i can
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    don't wear urself out now
  • iamtrouble
    iamtrouble Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    don't wear urself out now

I heard you wear yourself out on guys all the time.