still no EGs rank 9

Comments

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    After looking at the wanmei website on updates it seems that the next big patch for us should include rank 9. If it doesn't i'll promise, i'll quit. :P

quitting just because your to impatient to wait for gear that will eventually come later rather then sooner?

k. byeb:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    quitting just because your to impatient to wait for gear that will eventually come later rather then sooner?

k. byeb:bye

You're a not a very good troll, ijs b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i wont quit, tho i stopped playing, couse farming all day bores me to death.

i got my mind set on this gear, and i wont conineu if i dont get it
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wish pwi would just release it already. It does make me mad that they are releasing all of this stuff and yet just say that our r9 will be out 'soon'. :/

I don't think I will quit over it, it just makes the game extremely sucky. I hate having to log on everyday and seeing all the MoG and GST just sitting there. I joke around and tell everyone how my R9 is so pro that it's invisible b:chuckle

I do wish pwi will come out with it shortly though (almost typed soon! PWI makes me never want to type that word on forums again b:shutup) lol. After hearing about all these upgrades for rank gear on china I really 'really' hope they will release it shortly only because they will be having such a huge patch to put in (if they even put it in).

I'm actually starting to enjoy my Tuesday nights of getting a bunch of soda, grabbing some popcorn, and just watching movies until 4 am when I can finally see if they have finally released it. I've been doing that for around what.... 4 months now? b:chuckle
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I do agree that R9 needs to come out soon. As stated before, other classes have it and the EG's in China have it, so why not us? I doubt I'll get R9 simply because I don't do TW (so I see no need for me). I just think it's unfair for everyone else who wants it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They will release it next week just coz i decided to sell all my 10* orbs i had saved for r9 xD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Coming Soon b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We apologise for our repetitive use of "coming soon" we are working on this and don't want to spoil the surprise but I will say that a new variant of "coming soon" is "in the works!"
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hmmm eg patch might come same week as they nurf aps to give no chi omg wouldent that be great.b:chuckle lots of qq and lost of joy
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    oO and day after they make r9 recastedb:chuckle so who cares.

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle best pwi weekend ever.
  • Ra_oh - Heavens Tear
    Ra_oh - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We apologise for our repetitive use of "coming soon" we are working on this and don't want to spoil the surprise but I will say that a new variant of "coming soon" is "in the works!"

i loled
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Its a shame they dont have R9 yet for EG but hey, more time to make money which is good. Just keep making money till it comes out and BAM you R9+12 on the day it comes out :o make another set if you already have it ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Its a shame they dont have R9 yet for EG but hey, more time to make money which is good. Just keep making money till it comes out and BAM you R9+12 on the day it comes out :o make another set if you already have it ready.

This is why I think they are holding off on R9.
  • ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    From what I see most of the rank 9's at my server doing is wait for uncompetitive PvP, until other rank 9s show up. This is what they do:

-Stands at Archosaur Western outskirts waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands at Silver Pool waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands at Hidden Orchid waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands Afk in silver pool afk'n because they're 'bored'

-Stands afk at Hidden Orchid because they're 'bored'

-stands at archosaur west district to 'merchant' in a Cat Shop (wtf you're rich already gtfo)

Rank 9 isn't all that. It's just a way of you feeling you complete the game, then makign you quit/afk most of the time, because no one wants to play with you and your shiny gear b:surrender

Edit: the only reason I see rank 9 shine through is during Territory Wars, but then again that's 3 times a week, and that's if you're lucky to have 3 wars going on. Most people actually just have 1 or 2
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I think what's funny is so many people are only saying how rank 8 is going to be getting the upgrade and able to reforge. I hope they realize that rank 9 will be getting an upgrade as well b:surrender And don't forget if you upgrade your r9 you don't lose sockets, refine, or gems. On top of that r8 might not be getting any set bonuses, we don't know what's gonna happen yet.

For r9 reforge you are going to need GST, for r8 reforge you are going to need items from the GB instance which can only be done 3 times a week with maximum 100 faction mates. I think the update will be fun. And honestly because China already has r9 for EG there I would assume by the time that the update comes out they will have to have r9 for EG. I can surely wait for this, seems like it will be an awesome update b:chuckle

From what I see most of the rank 9's at my server doing is wait for uncompetitive PvP, until other rank 9s show up. This is what they do:

-Stands at Archosaur Western outskirts waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands at Silver Pool waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands at Hidden Orchid waiting for PvP to arrive.

-Stands Afk in silver pool afk'n because they're 'bored'

-Stands afk at Hidden Orchid because they're 'bored'

-stands at archosaur west district to 'merchant' in a Cat Shop (wtf you're rich already gtfo)

Rank 9 isn't all that. It's just a way of you feeling you complete the game, then makign you quit/afk most of the time, because no one wants to play with you and your shiny gear b:surrender

Edit: the only reason I see rank 9 shine through is during Territory Wars, but then again that's 3 times a week, and that's if you're lucky to have 3 wars going on. Most people actually just have 1 or 2

I'm on a PvE server and honestly only want the r9 for TW lol. I'm so busy with work/ school during the week and if I am on I'm normally farming or doing a BH. I just want r9 for TW and because one day I do plan to +12 my gear and I find that it would be far more wise to +12 g16 then anything lower =)

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    still no aweser :)
    edited September 2011
    no answer to EG R9 - but my oh my how quick they were to get answers to PKing in SP.

I guess their priorities lie elsewhere.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Maybe if this forum gets 20+ pages to it we will finally get a GM or an announcement saying that it's still coming 'soon'!! Go go go! b:chuckle

Perhaps we may even finally get someone to define what 'soon' to pwi means b:victory

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
    edited September 2011
    I'm sure Decus could come up with a math proof for how "coming soon" turns into "its in the works" but has the ultimate result of x months and counting!
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    help us get 20 pages and hopefully receive a GM responceb:pleased
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So once r9 EG is released (if ever), will r10 for all classes be released shortly after?
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    So I was bored today and I got this amazing idea!! Lets look up the real definition of 'soon'. And so I went to dictionary.com and here were the follow results.

Soon -

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.

2. before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.

3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.

4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.

And then it got me to thinking... what would be PWI's definition of the word 'soon'?

Soon -

1. Within a long period after this or that time, event, etc. : We are proud to say EG r9 will soon be released!!..... weeks later..... b:shutup

2. Not shortly; in the far future; at a late date: never!

3. Done with intense delay : { player- "yay! China got r9 so we should get soon!" ..... 3 months later.... player - "GM why no r9? QQ" GM- "Do not fear! It will be here soon!" .... 1 month later... player- b:cry

4. Honestly look at the #4 definition for this one. "readily or willingly". I can honestly picture them sitting on the other end of the computer and just pushing aside all our r9 so they can find out more ways to make faster cash. It does not seem like they "willingly" want to give us it, rather just push it aside and do it when they have to. b:surrender

So! I'm curious to know! What are all your definitions of the word 'soon'? b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just gonna do my part to get more pages to this thread.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited September 2011
    You need over 9000 page. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Their evil plan will be to release it when this re-craft deal is released. Then all r9 EGs will be compelled to buy the GSTs to once again upgrade to keep competitive.
    re
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Well any class is gonna want to upgrade their r9 when it comes. Honestly I think it would be smarter to release r9, then a month or 2 later the big reforge update. If someone wanted to put in cash putting in $1.2k 1 month then a couple hundred the next month sounds more logical :o

Not may people would want to spend more then $1.5k rl money on a game all at once. Mind you I said 'not many'. Which means there is prob some that just dun care xD

Btw guys keep on spamming! Only 11 more pages until we get a response about it coming soon! go go go go gogogoggo.

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
    edited September 2011
    It would really be nice to have Frankie reply and explain what he meant by soon. Last time he replied about the subject was last week when he told us to wait until anniv date approaches coz more 'surprizes' will come. Guess the surprize was that there was no additional surprize. Its a point of view, i have to admit. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited September 2011
    " Dear players, we are sorry to make you waiting a long time. "
    " We have good news and we can't wait to tell all of our loyal players. " b:victory
    " The Rank 9 equipments for Earthguard race will come shortly after the next expansion. "
    " Thank you, PWe. "b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    " Dear players, we are sorry to make you waiting a long time. "
    " We have good news and we can't wait to tell all of our loyal players. " b:victory
    " The Rank 9 equipments for Earthguard race will come shortly after the next expansion. "
    " Thank you, PWe. "b:thanks

Oh and did we mention the next expansion is called 2020. DO not fear, its only the name coz CN devs found it fancy, but it will not be released in 2020, it will come out in 2015 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    and still no aweser :o keep this thread goin
This discussion has been closed.