Lets make one thing clear

Options

Comments

• Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Coming from a barb that pks on a sin thats a statement.

For your information sir, I am just a carebear b:cute
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Coming from a barb that pks on a sin thats a statement.

since when does zai pk? at all? i feel like this statement has no real facts behind it sir b:bye

edit: i just remembered that none of rion's post have any facts behind it
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rion, I feel disrespected. Please refer to this thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=833442

b:surrender
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rion, I feel disrespected. Please refer to this thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=833442

b:surrender

this +1 i agree with zai, rion should definitely read that thread
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    since when does zai pk? at all? i feel like this statement has no real facts behind it sir b:bye

edit: i just remembered that none of rion's post have any facts behind it

Were getting to facts now?
    Wanna people to see your Immunity guild application?
    I just dont appreciate the trollism against Immunity when you guys dont know what the hell your talking about 99% of the time.
    You change your opinions like the weather, and fallout with friends and become friends with enemies every other day, its your fault for your attitudes no one elses.

http://img.bestmemes.com/pix/thumbs/tn36311699.jpg

Considering since this ap we already beaten ascend 3 times in tw aswell, without him.
    So for those of you wondering one of the reasons why stud acts so butthurt towards us.

Names have been blanked cept from mine for the most part, the treatment stud gives me although I tried to argue for him to give him a shot.

You push your luck far too much mate and this might shut you up, but I doubt it.

p.s And that thread Zai posted was related to a few months back when a few rt trolls and what-not were putting threads on arch forum for no reason.

XXXXX
    Icon_delete
    Submitted on: Aug 08, 2011 at 12:07 AM
    Your Name

XXXXX
    Email

XXXXX@att.net
    Main Character

studmuffinIX
    Race and Class
    Human Blademaster
    What level are you at the time of sending this application?

Do you Have Ventrilo? (Please note that you MUST have Vent. Even if you do not have to have a mic, vent should be downloaded on your comp.) ^_^

Yes. I have vent with a Mic and will be able to talk to you.
    Do you have Any alts? (This is just so we know if this is your main. We are looking for active members :3 Not a bunch of alts)

XXXXX

Why are you applying to Immunity? Also what do you expect from us as a faction, and what can you bring to the Faction?

i think you guys have a chance at beating ascend soooooo i would like to help, and my BM has 20.5k hp buffed and 11k m def and i'm pretty good at playing my class in tw, pk, and all the good stuff.
    Are you able to sign up and attend TW's weekly? We are a TW faction so your attendance is important.

yea i make every tw unless an emergency comes up.
    What kind of Gear are you currently using? You may provide a detailed link with pwi calc: http://pwcalc.com/ | Also what do you have planned for the future/endgame? (Mold/TT/Lunar/R8/Nirvana/R9)

tt nirvana lunar
    If someone was to steal ttmats/molds or even items in pk from our faction or any other faction, how would you react?

depends, i normally dont keep drops but if its someone like guidogaddi i'll be inclined to keep it. and i will ALWAYS return drops to someone in faction.
    Final Question: What is your fave type of emote in pwi (tigers, monkeys, piggies, standard etc) and why? :3

tigers cuz XXXXX is a tiger

47 Comments

XXXXX 1 month ago Edit Delete
    huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge faction hopper ijs

yup cant agree more. If i can rem clearly, he have been in Immunity b4 and left without saying anything

Nope I dun agree him to get in again. This is not a hotel

Too much drama with him. Big NO from me.

yes

RioNHale 1 month ago Edit Delete
    No for the reasons that I dont believe he is gna stay + many people dont get along with him in fac,

Yes for TW/pvp skill.

rion is unsure [Sweat]

same as rion. [Sweat]

51%yes 49% no [Sweat]
    cant we borrow him for a few week for tw if he like to jump jump ? [Tongue]
    if he gonna stay, thats better [lol]

mmmm i thinks he's funny, and he is good BM, plus he does like his PVP.
    i say yes.
    people come and go, its life... maybe this time he'll stay.
    i do agree immu not a hotel, but we are a TW faction and he can TW always and wants to help *** assend up! gogogogogo you knoooooow it makes sense!

I'm not saying yes or no. All I am saying is that we did get notice that he was leaving last time so it is not a complete no from me.

hes like 17 lol, still a kid, needs to maybe prioritise, if he wants a home faction, or another pit stop just the next bit of 5 minute fun,
    it would be difficult for him to join, and hed have a rough time cos people dislike(d) his "trollism" lol

but that being said... U guys, I wanna really beat Ascend in tw, we just lost XXXXX, and XXXXX, even though stud isnt as well geared, he does have some skills to fill XXXXX's shoes, and we do need to think about getting back at ascend for a month of them wrecking us in TW.

Stud knows this, knows we wanna beat ascend, and he does too, thats why he applied im assuming.

If tat is the case, I'd let u guys decide

I've seen and watched both XXXXX and Stud in TW, and Stud is by far much, much better as well as less of a hot target for their arcanes. (no offense meant at all, XXXXX is still very skilled, it's just that Stud does amazing well for the kind of gear he has)

He shares a common goal with all of us: wanting to beat Ascend in TW

It's a MUCH lower chance for him to leave Immunity again.
    - He wouldn't be accepted in Ascend due to reasons I'm not getting into. The TW picture is being consolidated and people are running out of factions to turn to, if they want TW.
    - XXXXX and I are both here, who is he very good friends with and listens to.
    - Ascend has a strong faction integrity, just as we do. It's not like if we beat them once, they'll break up. We could very well be at war with them for months. I'm talking 80v80 weekly, something that Stud would die for. So as for him looking for 5 minutes of fun, it's probably more like 5 months of fun.
    - He only left Immunity last time due to lack of friends in faction, and a chance to kill Nemesis by being in Ascend. He now has friends in here. Nemesis is dead, Ascend superiors hate him.

Rion is right, he's 17, he's young n' dumb. He doesn't know much. What has he done wrong besides faction hopping, only to where the best and most promising TW is and saying "suck ma bawls"?

In the end, it all depends on how much you want to have a successful/balanced TW with Ascend, at the cost of having his name in roster. He spends most of his time on League of Legends with XXXXX and I, so you'd only see him mostly in TW: on our side.

^^^^^^^^^ what XXXXXsaid [lol]

I admit, talking to stud more on vent I do like him more than the text only ingame version.

Just like XXXXX.
    And the only reason I first disliked him was due to him calling ara a ***** when she was our TW marshal, that was the kinda attitude that got him minus points with people.
    He would need to cut that **** lol dont be bigheaded, kinda stuff that bigfluffy says u know? but ofc some people arent gna be convinced which im well aware of.

note-I heard he left nem cos Geo came back, and joined them cos he quit.

Anyways we need more fire, to beat ascend. keep getting 10 below the TW cap vs them.

65-75v80 at this level is a big difference.

I want 80 in TW.

Its not asking much from a fac of our size, half the fac right?

Im asking more of a tolerance thing, dont go "i fking hate u" to peoples faces, cos were on the same side here, stud left cos XXXXX said something along those lines to him before as soon as he joined which made him wanna leave.
    XXXXX aint here now.

I dont wanna promote us like we cant adapt.

Stud makes a good few points, weve been around so long we deserve a shot of defeating the top faction, which we shuda done by now!

And ascend has to be that goal, that force we gotta defeat.
    Under XXXXX we got so much better organised for TW, and I intend to continue his legacy on that front.

We are a great faction, but also a territory war one, and tbh I need to also think about whats best to push our numbers up.
    So many factions lose face when they start losing too often.

You guys want the map all Green? We are the only ones that can stop them at this point, and if were stubborn about letting in good TW numbers, with experience were just gna get wiped out, into dust.

Im leaning towards yes at this point, mostly because I dont want us fighting ascend with a whimper, but with a roar, and we need to put forth at least 10 more in size Tw people.

^^^^ broken record but what Rion said... gotta think with TW heads on... get him IN!!!

guys .. just get him for tw .. he is good in wt he's doing
    and if tht means a good TW then he leaves lol wt do u have to lose ? when u knew it all along ? right ?
    just get Him !

Yes, rion, I was there when he was on vent last night and what I heard was typical Stud and DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Nothing is ever HIS fault. It's always the guild's and their officers fault that he is in.
    He needs to take some responsibility for his **** behaviour.

That said...weigh the benefits of ONE more person in TW vs. YOU, Rion, getting spammed with 'Stud did this and Stud said that and Stud farmed me and blah blah blah'...yeah.

I must say no. The guy is a **** and a **** stirring drama maker.

thats why, its up to the recruitment marshals and not me [lol]
    If theres gna be too much drama with this guy, hell hurt the faction more than help it, and id rather keep fac integrity over tw.

however, we have been doing the whole integrity thing for 15months, I kinda want the "lets own the top faction" thing too >_<

its not fair we try so hard yet we always get hammered by those full 80 forces.

he wants to take out ascend, so do we, since we're the closest of ever doing so.
    like met said he left immune b4 cause his friends did so too,
    thing is, yeah we need BM's and we need the strength in numbers,
    but if you take him in yeah there will be the risk of him leaving after a few days or whatever, iffy one for me, but i don't mind either way if he's accepted or not

"lets own the top faction" thing too

XXXXX1 month ago Edit Delete
    Pros: 1. an extra person for tw

cons: 1. inner drama in faction between him and several people who dont like him or his attitude 2. our image to other players and factions for inviting a faction hopper with a bad reputation

relevent points to consider: wasting time inviting someone just to have them leave weeks later and trash us.

with this aside, i dont know him and could care less either way. i just dont want to **** off a lot of people by interviewing this person if they are *already* causing drama by just APPPLYING here...

i dont want our faction to look so desperate that we invite almost anyone lol
    drunknhermit 1 month ago Edit Delete
    i think alot of people want to see ascend beat so may get more aplications from people like stud ..i think it comes with a risk but if you explain your not looking for drama we wanna be top ect and keep any drama on a short leash should be kwl i vote yes its worth a try [Tongue] the map atm for tw factions does not look great also..this may discourage faction hoppers but if he wants to beat ascend like he says immunity is 1 option [Cool] [Tongue]

even if hes good i still say "*** and no" 1st he faction jumps too much, 2nd hes an attention *****, 3rd causes unneeded drama

whoops double posting ftl

Is being the top guild on the server really worth sacrificing our integrity?

Immunity is known for being a 'family' guild which amounts to a whole lot of loyalty by it's core members. There will always be drama in families, but letting ppl in that are known for it and have NO loyalty to anyone but themselves...I'm sorry but that will jeopardize everything this guild stands for. NO PLAYER is worth that, IMO.

I don't understand, wasn't there just drama with him on PW forums? How is this even up for debate.

sorry, but im going to have to agree with XXXXX. yes, we invite people for the sake of our team (in regards to tw and as a whole) and we need to keep adding strengths, but sometimes its not worth adding a negative aspect just to get this much ----> . <---- closer to our goal.

Onnnne more thing. He may "only" be 17 but he's licensed to drive, so he's responsible for his life as well as people around him on the road, but he can't control his actions online so that his name isn't synonymous with drama? That's downplaying his age a little too much.

Also beating Ascend would be nice and all but when it's done with all of their former members, then was it really a victory? I have no problem with Ascend nor former members wanting to come here, but if all we're looking at is, "we need them to beat Ascend" then that's stupid.

^ +1

NOOOOOO i bet he would only be here a week anyways he jumps to so many factions and can be an *** to anybody if he dosent get what he wants

No sorry, i got lot of problems with him and i dont want he join with his drama again ijs

inviting this person would bring too many problems for what he's worth, i am going to reject this application and i will contact his friend to see if he is still interested in joining, but i truely doubt it.

good ^__^

Already rejected? Umm ok..lol...Just wanted to say if hes only going to be TWing (based on some of the comments above), could give him a chance. But all his trolls and drama is a big NO.

I don't know anything about the applicant, so maybe this is off topic. But...

I always thought of Immunity as a (primarily) good faction that was (also) good at TW. I'd hate to see it turn into a TW-focused faction at the expense of everything else. I've been in those factions. They're fun when you're winning and miserable when you're losing. Immunity used to be the kind of place where even the losses could be a lot of fun. I hate seeing us lose that...

XXXXX...immunity has given him a few chances...and he left...he trolled 500% of the time and was very disrespectful..Im afraid he blew his chances with us unfortunately.

Actually I want to add this to his App.

I am a good friend of his, and If you want to be a good TW faction sometimes you have to take chances on people. I had my reasons for leaving this faction before, and Stud did to, but he only did it once, I have done this several times. The reason Immun is never standing more than the number 2 or 3 faction in TW is because you guys get so caught up in the past.

I have changed things, and I came back because of Gral, Rion and I worked through our differences, and I got accepted back, and wont be leaving.

ALSO The reason Ascend became so STRONG in the first place is because THEY WERE so accepting of people. It became a melting pot, and sometimes its bad, but it worked. There were plenty of people in there that got accepted that i didnt like, but I was talked to about it, and I agreed it was for the better of the faction. I was in Ascend when they were still a little fac, I saw it grow and I fought for people to get in that I hated, because it would make us stronger. People became friends that used to troll each other (more than just stud and i) and it grew to a huge strong faction.

Guess I just see the bigger picture. And what I was always told when a applicant like this got accepted is that if they continued problems, THEN it would be taken care of, there is always a kick button :/

^^^^^^^^^ this this this

I guess this is one of the things that separates Immunity from other factions.
    being careful of people past, watching out what they might do, what their intentions are, if they are going to harm or help the faction. There's more No's than Yes's to this app. Chances are given here, but I guess it depends on what that person did in the first place to question if he or she should get that 2nd chance, and what we have here: Stud left cause he wanted to be with his friend(s), fair enough who wouldn't wanna be with their friends? All I'm saying is, >>>IF<<< he does join, the people who don't like him, you don't have to engage a conversation with him, don't give in to the provokes thrown your way. I don't think he trolled me before ( or havent noticed) nor have I ever really talked to him, cause I seek no attention or drama, so for me I'm more towards the Yes for the sake of the faction, but at the same time I'm kinda leaning towards No since a lot of people may get offended by it.

/trolls sho lol

Seeing the 'big picture'? Not really. If everyone were interested in the long run, Immunity's future, this app would have been rejected instantly; no questions asked.

The 'big picture' is not about being number one on the server. It's about being happy and having fun in the faction you are in, which INCLUDES participating in TW.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Immunity's goal has never been to take over the entire map, has it? To be that arrogant is to wish for a quick demise and not something I wish to be a part of.

In all honesty, theres too many nos on this ap to accept it.

>___>

well liked ppl get so many chances trolls and ******* dont thats all i gotta say i would have accepted him but to many ppl had problem so he doesnt get in

I think he's a moron but he's just a kid and we kids tend to be that way... and this is just a game, not real life. Real relationships sure, but you have to learn to get along with people in game as much as you do in real life.

Decision is already made but I for one think people should learn to get along with morons. He can be fun sometimes ^_^

Theres something for yall to ponder for the next few weeks, points, positive and negative for Immunity, our own genuine motivations, what we are really like, the broken down attitudes and opinions discussed, why stud was rejected, why stud's crew got issues with us, but like to throw in more than they know.

Anyways the gms didnt bother fixing my faction, put it into perspective.
    This monday I start Uni again... so I wont have time or patience for this bs anymore.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** just got real yo.... ok here we go...
    1. when i applied YOU HAD NOT BEATEN ASCEND
    2. i never said you didn't stick up for me sir, i said your members are *******. what i will say is you only stuck up for me because you knew ara and met would leave if i did not get accepted.
    3. i troll you for being a bad leader and for not knowing what the **** you're talking about(like right now)
    4. this has nothing to do with ANYTHING said in these past post.
    5. your guild sucks almost as much as your **** swallows up diicks b:chuckle
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** just got real yo.... ok here we go...
    1. when i applied YOU HAD NOT BEATEN ASCEND
    2. i never said you didn't stick up for me sir, i said your members are *******. what i will say is you only stuck up for me because you knew ara and met would leave if i did not get accepted.
    3. i troll you for being a bad leader and for not knowing what the **** you're talking about(like right now)
    4. this has nothing to do with ANYTHING said in these past post.
    5. your guild sucks almost as much as your **** swallows up diicks b:chuckle

Yes your post is about as intelligent as you.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes your post is about as intelligent as you.

making long post doesn't make you smart when your just spewing **** and hoping people just read so deep into it, they actually start buying it.... my post are nice and to the point... i dont need to mask bullshiet in a wall of text so people won't notice that its absolute bullshiet
    b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    making long post doesn't make you smart when your just spewing **** and hoping people just read so deep into it, they actually start buying it.... my post are nice and to the point... i dont need to mask bullshiet in a wall of text so people won't notice that its absolute bullshiet
    b:bye

My post = copy and paste of something.

Your post = 5 lines of butthurt qq.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My post = copy and paste of something.

Your post = 5 lines of butthurt qq.

yeah clearly i am the one who's butthurt here ma'am b:cute
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah clearly i am the one who's butthurt here ma'am b:cute

I see this is a waste of my time.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I see this is a waste of my time.

rion here's a 5 step to solution for you brah
    1. pull down your panties
    2. take off your tampon
    3. chill the **** out
    4. stop writing on the forums (ret.ards shouldn't be allowed here in the first place)
    5. go pretend to be a factor with your fail faction
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2. take off your tampon
    3. chill the **** out
    4. stop writing on the forums (ret.ards shouldn't be allowed here in the first place)

Seems thats a similar kinda thing you were saying to your current leader not too long ago, cant wait for next month when you start sucking on my ****.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Seems thats a similar kinda thing you were saying to your current leader not too long ago, cant wait for next month when you start sucking on my ****.

hmmm difference between you and geo is (well besides the fact that you're a girl and he isn't) is that he actually came down to earth.... mango... came down to earth.. who would have thought huh? and he's actually a pretty cool guy.... and you sir aren't just in the clouds. you have your head up your *** and then it goes into the clouds.....
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmmm difference between you and geo is (well besides the fact that you're a girl and he isn't) is that he actually came down to earth.... mango... came down to earth.. who would have thought huh? and he's actually a pretty cool guy.... and you sir aren't just in the clouds. you have your head up your *** and then it goes into the clouds.....

HUH MOMMA..cant support u on this word..
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Did you really just post an applicant's rejected application in the PWI forums just to make some kind of personal point? Ummm.wow! Rion, your a (supposed to be a) leader and should know better then that. Dude, wtf?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Did you really just post an applicant's rejected application in the PWI forums just to make some kind of personal point? Ummm.wow! Rion, your a (supposed to be a) leader and should know better then that. Dude, wtf?

well you see he tried to show how i'm the one who's butthurt about not getting into his faction when in reality i only joined this thread when he brought me up in his butthurt post about my group leaving his faction (and zai too for that matter). idk why he decided to put up my app when it had nothing to do with the convo. i guess he finally cracked.... poor girl b:chuckle
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well you see he tried to show how i'm the one who's butthurt about not getting into his faction when in reality i only joined this thread when he brought me up in his butthurt post about my group leaving his faction (and zai too for that matter). idk why he decided to put up my app when it had nothing to do with the convo. i guess he finally cracked.... poor girl b:chuckle

Rion just got srzzzz yo b:shocked
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i am here to bump this thread with my name so to do a great justice for those of us already here by attracting more potential viewers to bask in the entertainment with and share the moment

hello and welcome
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    3) I'm not scaatto O:
    You wish b:sin
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You wish b:sin

I'd cry if I was you b:cry
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd cry if I was you b:cry

well dude idk.... he is in cata 1 and we're in cata two :<
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well dude idk.... he is in cata 1 and we're in cata two :<
    b:sin
    Zai, yours are tears of happiness :D
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ya'll are SO like the "Sex and the city" girls. b:chuckle

Which one of you is Samantha by the way ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ya'll are SO like the "Sex and the city" girls. b:chuckle

Which one of you is Samantha by the way ?

That would be me b:sin
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotta give Rion here some credit, continues to return to these forums to debate useless things that is debated here. Mostly ego's from what I see.

I would like to mention that blood has not commented on any of rions posts, this leads me to beleive one of two things.

1. Blood is too busy and has not gotten to reading any of this yet.
    2. Rion is not spewing non-sense or w/e the few people who post here call his posts.

Point being, where are you blood? I need coherent and accurate posts on what's going on, I can't trust all these other kids posts, it's all ego bashing "trolls." Where is a lawyer to read long documents for you when you need one. b:surrender

Also to join in with Proski, enjoy the thread...you won't get many active ones.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotta give Rion here some credit, continues to return to these forums to debate useless things that is debated here. Mostly ego's from what I see.

I would like to mention that blood has not commented on any of rions posts, this leads me to beleive one of two things.

1. Blood is too busy and has not gotten to reading any of this yet.
    2. Rion is not spewing non-sense or w/e the few people who post here call his posts.

Point being, where are you blood? I need coherent and accurate posts on what's going on, I can't trust all these other kids posts, it's all ego bashing "trolls." Where is a lawyer to read long documents for you when you need one. b:surrender

Also to join in with Proski, enjoy the thread...you won't get many active ones.

bloodmystic died at the young age of 176-ish from a heart attack :(
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I love Martin b:dirty
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2. take off your tampon
    3. chill the **** out

1. I pulled my panties down
    2. I took my tampon out
    3. I took a fukitall pill
    4. Didn't stop writing on the forums but that is only recommended by the studmuffin foundation for recovering fail leaders.
    5. I stopped pretending that I was a factor and accepted I'm just a squishy fail Archer. Truth is the key
    to recovery Rion.

edit: In all reality they were Kat's panties
    Winning b:pleased
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1. I pulled my panties down
    2. I took my tampon out
    3. I took a fukitall pill
    4. Didn't stop writing on the forums but that is only recommended by the studmuffin foundation for recovering fail leaders.
    5. I stopped pretending that I was a factor and accepted I'm just a squishy fail Archer. Truth is the key
    to recovery Rion.

edit: In all reality they were Kat's panties

huh? ohh? LOL

got to miss Arch sometimes