To Harshlands

1235»

Comments

• Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ive killed u and curso 1 vs 2 before r9 sales and I just can't take your guy seriously D: sorry. Both of your guys gear got good in a really really short time and there is no way in hell curso got that gear w/o cs considering his old gear and his inability to farm.

Im not the biggest fan of catalyst as a whole, I only have a few friends in there at this point. Curso being one of them. Curso might not have been up to par with gear in the pre rank 9 era but he was still a good cleric. I remember fighting alongside him and flexman numerous times. Just because he wasnt always able to KILL a target doesnt mean he didnt know how to play his class. He would keep me and flex alive during some of the most ridiculous ganks. Just because he is R9 +10 now doesnt change the fact that he still knew how to support on a cleric. Lets face it a cleric is mainly a support class. Now with his gear hes able to stray from being support and have fun rolling people (including myself). I love how everyone just assumes that he csed all his R9. Guys look at the faction hes in. Im not saying this is the case but it very well may be true. Hes in catalyst, the faction thats raking in most of the money week after week. He had one of the best factions gear wise to farm his medals when they were still able to be farmed. So even if he did cs his R9. i only see him csing a small portion of it.

But what do i know im still living in the past b:surrender
  • Flexman__ - Harshlands
    Flexman__ - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ive killed u and curso 1 vs 2 before r9 sales and I just can't take your guy seriously D: sorry. Both of your guys gear got good in a really really short time and there is no way in hell curso got that gear w/o cs considering his old gear and his inability to farm.

1 i dnt remember tht ^^ but he w/e

and 2 i understand why you think we must have cs'd to get the gear we got that fast, i wont deny myself i did cs a little yea, but curso just doesn't/hasn't we went through a stage of farming like all day every day for months and with merchanting etc, he got that gear without cs he just rely knows how to play the game well lol
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's amazing PWI gets any income at all, what with like 90% of these R9 players getting their gears without any CS'ing.

No wonder PWI stock is going down.

.....lol @ Curso.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pussies

its spelled poosie

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Applequest wanted to buy PWI stocks for teh lulz, but he couldnt. I feel sorreh for him!
    Unban me.
  • JoeBlack - Harshlands
    JoeBlack - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey guys,,, still keep playing and trolling here?? I have no time for playing so just log in forum to update infor. Seem nothing changed since R9s launched b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Applequest wanted to buy PWI stocks for teh lulz, but he couldnt. I feel sorreh for him!

I still have 1 share of PWI stock. I bought it for like $22 or something, and now it's worth $17. Then again the stock market's been pretty ****ty lately so I can't blame it entirely on PWI's fail. Maybe only 80%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You'd think they would be making more money than ever around now.
    Unban me.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im not the biggest fan of catalyst as a whole, I only have a few friends in there at this point. Curso being one of them. Curso might not have been up to par with gear in the pre rank 9 era but he was still a good cleric. I remember fighting alongside him and flexman numerous times. Just because he wasnt always able to KILL a target doesnt mean he didnt know how to play his class. He would keep me and flex alive during some of the most ridiculous ganks. Just because he is R9 +10 now doesnt change the fact that he still knew how to support on a cleric. Lets face it a cleric is mainly a support class. Now with his gear hes able to stray from being support and have fun rolling people (including myself). I love how everyone just assumes that he csed all his R9. Guys look at the faction hes in. Im not saying this is the case but it very well may be true. Hes in catalyst, the faction thats raking in most of the money week after week. He had one of the best factions gear wise to farm his medals when they were still able to be farmed. So even if he did cs his R9. i only see him csing a small portion of it.

But what do i know im still living in the past b:surrender
    Hiya Jay...pm me sometime :p
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Third time I've said this:

It's not even people being pussehs, it's the fact that Omerta-Deicide-Mayhem can have fun 3 hour wars with each other, but stacking you, they'd either get facerolled or get a no-show crystal sprint. Of course they choose the fun option.
    It's the fact that Crimson and Kylin are still producing fun hour and a half wars with each other every so often. Against you, it's unsure how much fun it would be and might end up being a wasted bet. Or in the case that one of those two actually SUCCEEDED in fighting you, then they've unintentionally riled you up and created a stack for themselves, ruining the fun of TW for them in the future. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't bid on Kylin or Crimson if they proved they could fight you: I'm not even saying it'd be a "grrrr they insulted our e-peen" reaction, I'm saying it'd be a "hell yeah, fun TW wars if we bid them" reaction.

The simple fact that Omerta-Deicide-Mayhem are leaving Kylin alone supports my statement.

No one's gonna bid on you guys because it's not any fun (at least not yet), regardless of if they win or lose. If you truly want a guild to yell at, yell at Valhalla and Afterlife. They blatantly ran from you even when there was no excuse NOT to stack you.

But I have to admit, I do find it funny you want to sit in the champion guild and yet you want fun TWs. That's wanting to have your cake and eat it too. If you're really so desperate for fun TWs, split your guild down the center and fight each other for a bit. Or if it's just you, go sign up with Crimson or someone.

The entire issue is simply a matter of fun vs. ambition. Catalyst is ambitious, that's why they sit on their pile of money and stay together despite the disappointing TW record. Every other guild at this moment (with a few exceptions) is just after fun, so they bid on the guild that best matches their own strength. Just decide which is more important for you and if it's the former, then maybe you should look for a new guild. Any idiot could tell you that a guild that spends most of it's time playing A DIFFERENT GAME probably isn't the most fun guild to be in.

^
    I like this guy :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    rank 9 is all noob ..sin is all noob...sometimes i wonder if ppl who trow those things did ever any pk at all....

curso is not nicest person ever (he is evil alright) but he know his sht...i had the pleasure to fight him many times and he was able to live were other were just dust in the wind...ya he got rank9 so he is even more OP ..i find hard to believe ppl will come say he is noob when obviously he is not and how could he be i think he start pk lvl 30 or 20 with special permission from GM....seriously guys if you pk that much you gotta learn a move or twob:laugh
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    **** Nyxyo,

I tell you would know like how love you from me to how is gonna forever be. Star you shine to me, day go better when think all day like taco-del-mar bbq sauce when Croatia pig fly to New York. Car swim ocean many whales with unicorns do dance to rainbow where gopher tell aliens wack cocaine my d1ck. Mouse can time read Star wars Harry Potter with Hockey and clay. Hat without wings is no tv and dvd with book with string. Hail the carpet that dresser drawer can shoot out headphones on a keychain. Can retainer become pad in medal with curtain and glass? Jersey hook from channel 22 with string that you chill man. Cable can wrap around Scooby Doo and Barney with closet door swing from doorknob gold. Wooden floors monkey with alarm clock while chair is no lie. Pens in cup with junk in the trunk can axe a medal hanging from magnet posters. Flowers in acid pepsi cola with rice and lemur cable to internet on the lieing down of the comfy pillow on toe nail. Blacklight doesnt do binder with perfume and can fraser hawk be brown with light on the door?

Ode to Nyxyo.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    **** Nyxyo,

I tell you would know like how love you from me to how is gonna forever be. Star you shine to me, day go better when think all day like taco-del-mar bbq sauce when Croatia pig fly to New York. Car swim ocean many whales with unicorns do dance to rainbow where gopher tell aliens wack cocaine my d1ck. Mouse can time read Star wars Harry Potter with Hockey and clay. Hat without wings is no tv and dvd with book with string. Hail the carpet that dresser drawer can shoot out headphones on a keychain. Can retainer become pad in medal with curtain and glass? Jersey hook from channel 22 with string that you chill man. Cable can wrap around Scooby Doo and Barney with closet door swing from doorknob gold. Wooden floors monkey with alarm clock while chair is no lie. Pens in cup with junk in the trunk can axe a medal hanging from magnet posters. Flowers in acid pepsi cola with rice and lemur cable to internet on the lieing down of the comfy pillow on toe nail. Blacklight doesnt do binder with perfume and can fraser hawk be brown with light on the door?

Ode to Nyxyo.

That sounds like Nyxyo's native language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    **** Nyxyo,

Ode to Nyxyo.
    first of all i have to admit first thing that got my attention was reference to taco xd

then for second one has to ask himself how much time you wasted to come up with those lines or if you just copy->paste?can't imagine what answer is worse
    so
    don't
    answer

then third what is your second language?and can't be french cause you are canadian xd...altho i have doubts you do know any french at allb:chuckle

and forth and also last who is using your barbar?i saw you in coa last night and said hi and got no answer qqb:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sin is all noob
    Yes I've PK'ed b:bye.
  • Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hiya Jay...pm me sometime :p

fackin sabby your never on when i pm you