To Harshlands

Comments

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why would the server give you what you want? Disband and join the factions actually getting TW if you want it. If not shut up and continue to take all the map in boredom b:bye

I don't think you understand how many people in Catalyst have been playing together for 2+ years now. Why should they have to disband and not be in the same faction with the people they do best playing the game with?Just because the server fails to give a challenge and attempt to beat them doesn't mean it's our fault. We play for the same reasons most people do, and that is just to chill and relax with the people you associate best with. Saying for us to disband is pretty much the chicken way out, taking away the major challenge on the server and going the easy way. Plus, how are you supposed to disband a faction with 50 active people, into another TW faction?
    Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Emo, you are missing the point in the "disband". No one is saying "Cata should disband", but more along Longknife's point that it's not the rest of the server's job to provide you with fun TWs, and you need to take the matters into your own hands if Cata isn't happy with the way things are going. Disband was just one of those actions you can take.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't think you understand how many people in Catalyst have been playing together for 2+ years now. Why should they have to disband and not be in the same faction with the people they do best playing the game with?Just because the server fails to give a challenge and attempt to beat them doesn't mean it's our fault. We play for the same reasons most people do, and that is just to chill and relax with the people you associate best with. Saying for us to disband is pretty much the chicken way out, taking away the major challenge on the server and going the easy way. Plus, how are you supposed to disband a faction with 50 active people, into another TW faction?
    Just sayin'.

Ok? You're a band of friends who have the best gear on the server, and the best coordination, so you win in pvp, so now you QQ all day and insult the rest of the server? What did you expect would happen? That basically seems to be why you play this game given that these kind of threads appear every few months.

I remember some former zulu/cata members who were relatively quiet and polite, until they got R8/R9 +10/+12 gears and suddenly start boasting on WC about beating people 5 vs 2 and how bad the rest of the server is. Pro. b:chuckle

Sad thing is that this game is 99% gear based, and the other .9% is numbers, with .1% being skill/coordination/teamwork.

Go out and pvp, and track the buttons you push. 99% of the time it will be the exact same 2-3 buttons, while using the exact same 1 or 2 genie skills. But sadly human's find this kind of repetition rewarding when it makes them look powerful.

And if you're a sin...you don't even need to press any buttons. PWI is for pro players only :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited August 2011
    Ok? You're a band of friends who have the best gear on the server, and the best coordination, so you win in pvp, so now you QQ all day and insult the rest of the server? What did you expect would happen? That basically seems to be why you play this game given that these kind of threads appear every few months.

No, we're pretty much asking for people to stack us, so we could split our fearless 20 TWers to defend 3 lands, resulting in some fun for both sides. There's a difference between QQing and telling the server to grow a pair, since they've failed to since the start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    These threads annoy me.

I won't go into details because I don't want to dethrone the gods of Harshlands.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Could try attacking AL and send in 20 O_o. Add/subtract players into that TW until it's fun :D.
    edited August 2011
    Emo, you are missing the point in the "disband". No one is saying "Cata should disband", but more along Longknife's point that it's not the rest of the server's job to provide you with fun TWs, and you need to take the matters into your own hands if Cata isn't happy with the way things are going. Disband was just one of those actions you can take.

Dis be true.

I'ma join Teamllama in that case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just sayin'.

lol emo you were crimson not more then 5 months ago i dont know why you are talking.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
    edited August 2011
    lol emo you were crimson not more then 5 months ago i dont know why you are talking.

Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you guys are pussies, we have a average of 10 people signing up for TW and you still dont attack us.

grow some balls and team up with all the other TW factions and just gank us before we take all your lands.

are you that scared we will roll all 7 of u at the same time with the 20 people we get for TW?

or even better, find 1 person that knows how to TW (there must be 1 in all your factions) and get him/her to make a new guild where u put all the OP people of the other guilds and then 20v80 us in TW.

(make sure the 1 person knows how to TW otherwise you will end up like valhalla)

u guys suck, grow some balls and give me some god damn TW.

QQ about tw and not finding competition.. this game has not changed one bit.
    This is what's going to keep happening when 90% of the good players on the server all join the same guild. We've been over this three times with QQme, Zulu and now Catalyst. You can't keep on doing the same thing for two years and expect something different to happen.

This is exactly true except QQme should not be in the same sentence. The other two, I'l take your word for it.
    No, we're pretty much asking for people to stack us, so we could split our fearless 20 TWers to defend 3 lands, resulting in some fun for both sides. There's a difference between QQing and telling the server to grow a pair, since they've failed to since the start.

This is why I love the playerbase in pwi. You become top-dog..everyone ignores you...then you complain about being ignored. Ah yea, things really never do change. b:bye

Btw..where the hell did Taboo go?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Taboo quit over a year ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Jamesford - Harshlands
    Jamesford - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You cash-shop full R9 gears, get so OP that you can one-shot the majority of the server, then come to boards and insult everyone because you're bored and want people to fight you so you can slam your face into the keyboard and kill more people in 1 shot.

Or somehow think that you're "skilled" because you can take on 5 non R9 people at once, then when they decide to stop pvp'ing because they're just 1-shots all the time you call them pussies.

How classy...b:bye

First there are many people in catalyst that don't cash shop at all and farm their *** off for their gear. Secondly in my opinion catalyst isn't top faction on the server because of our over whelming numbers or being over geared. It's the top faction because the others let the biggest cash shopper run the faction and not a guy who actually has a clue how to tw.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    First there are many people in catalyst that don't cash shop at all and farm their *** off for their gear.

Ill believe this when you can prove every single one of your R9s farmed their gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I agree with curso. Zulu splits up into two factions and yet every one is still crying about breaking up a powerhouse. If Valhala had any tw strategy at all they coulda have been a possibility. Afterlife is full of x zulu's that know the strategies catalyst knows and yet are they a powerhouse?

Valhalla was the only faction that had hope of killing catalyst. They failed. Now there is no one left to chalange catalyst.
    i will insult the faction leaders family if thats what it takes for them to bid on us

will that be any good?

Go ahead and do that no one wants or will fight catalyst that stands a chance at winning. You became the best now deal with the fact that no one wants to fight you.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to attack catalyst even with your 20 twers. If catalyst would lose then you know what would happen? I will tell you.... you would call all those inactive members back saying hey look we lost a tw and need help. So that twenty will turn into the full amount in no time. Why waste money stacking you when the out come will always be the same YOU WIN. The players that havent been around for years still need training on armor,weapons tactics and so on but cant get it because you dont give much of a chance to learn from you.

SO I SAY MAY CATALYST NEVER HAVE A FUN TW AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY RESETS HAPPEN.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    First there are many people in catalyst that don't cash shop at all and farm their *** off for their gear. Secondly in my opinion catalyst isn't top faction on the server because of our over whelming numbers or being over geared. It's the top faction because the others let the biggest cash shopper run the faction and not a guy who actually has a clue how to tw.

It's funny how you keep saying "so and so" have no clue how to run a TW, yet you can't list a single thing they're doing wrong. Or if you do, it's like 1 random guy using a certain skill in a "suboptimal" way. The only thing you can say is, "so and so is bad cuz i said so, QQQQQQ".

Well guess what? I've seen your line in TW vs Valhalla's line, and you outgear Valhalla, period. I was able to tank an entire Valhalla cata squad (barb, BM, cleric, + a sin and another cleric) because, save for a few core members of Val, their gear is pretty sad. You guys can fill multiple squads with full R9 weapons if you wanted to, ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ive beaten every single person on this server in a 1v1, alot with lesser gear then me, but also the people with full +12. not counting sins ofcourse because they dont count.

i never wanted to be with the powerhouse guild, i just want to be with people that suit my playstyle. non of the core catalyst people thought we were to beat valhalla when the first TW arrived. there is a reason alot of us (including me) have alts in kylin. i dont even come to catalyst TW anymore and go straight to the KY wars.

again...
    - we have 10 people singing up.
    - there are 3 TW slots per guild.
    - 240 people vs 10 (maybe 20 if we have a good week)

here are some handy tips you might like as guild leader.
    - bludd, dont waste your IG vs a lvl 90 BM with GX (this also goes for TW)
    - fury, dont put phy marrow on while your fighting a R9 cleric during the PWIC because i will 1 shot you (also goes for TW)
    - riga, you really think its a good idea to send 4 cata's without support down lane C? and after that run off by yourself while my squad 1 shots your cata barbs and you get picked off solo in our base? you might as well just fly to take 50% less damage.
    - Embustero, idk your cool for letting us have fun TW with our alts! but stop punshing puppies irl.

ones again...
    you guys suck, grow a pair, 50% of our guild doesnt even play the game anymore during the week, yet we all get guild funded gears because of you guys. how does it feel? to sit in your mothers basement all day playing PWI to farm your gears, or cleaning toilets irl to charge and still get beat by a guild of 40 inactive core members who log on ones a week and still have better gears then you without CSing.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Random stranger does make a good point.

I do find it funny that the most outspoken Catalyst in this thread were never even in Zulu.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ive beaten every single person on this server in a 1v1, alot with lesser gear then me, but also the people with full +12. not counting sins ofcourse because they dont count.

Wasn't this thread about TW, not your own flamboyant egotistical grandiose posturing?
    Curso wrote:
    i never wanted to be with the powerhouse guild, i just want to be with people that suit my playstyle. non of the core catalyst people thought we were to beat valhalla when the first TW arrived. there is a reason alot of us (including me) have alts in kylin. i dont even come to catalyst TW anymore and go straight to the KY wars.

Confused to the reason of this paragraph, Doesn't really say anything of much concrete value, but I expect that what we will always get from you.

Curso wrote:
    again...
    - we have 10 people singing up.
    - there are 3 TW slots per guild.
    - 240 people vs 10 (maybe 20 if we have a good week)

People are already engaged in fun loving Territory Wars, this still gives them no incentive to attack or even stack you.
    Curso wrote:
    ones again...
    you guys suck, grow a pair, 50% of our guild doesn't even play the game anymore during the week, yet we all get guild funded gears because of you guys. how does it feel? to sit in your mothers basement all day playing PWI to farm your gears, or cleaning toilets irl to charge and still get beat by a guild of 40 inactive core members who log on ones a week and still have better gears then you without CSing.

How does it feel to see all the other children having fun in TW while you sit in Archosaur and QQ about not having TW?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Here let me put this another way:

If we did stack you, you think it'd be fun?
    You'd probably do 5min crystal sprints against two factions before losing to a crystal sprint from the third because you simply don't have enough manpower. That sound fun?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Random stranger does make a good point.

I do find it funny that the most outspoken Catalyst in this thread were never even in Zulu.

This kind of posturing happens all the time, even (dare I say it) in real life. A Country/Faction going in a struggling situation (In this form, lack of TW) will see its participants become more "Nationalistic" (perhaps Factionalistic works). But those who become more factionalistic are those who recently joined a faction...Perhaps it is something to do with the feeling of not being apart of the faction proper so they need to show a stronger connection by endorsing anything the Faction puts its name to, even if that is ultimately detrimental to their overall image.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Well there, Catalyst got stacked. Have fun with AfterLife, TeamLlama and RedHand.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This kind of posturing happens all the time, even (dare I say it) in real life. A Country/Faction going in a struggling situation (In this form, lack of TW) will see its participants become more "Nationalistic" (perhaps Factionalistic works). But those who become more factionalistic are those who recently joined a faction...Perhaps it is something to do with the feeling of not being apart of the faction proper so they need to show a stronger connection by endorsing anything the Faction puts its name to, even if that is ultimately detrimental to their overall image.

I love the way how you eloquently put it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When the dust settles and you find your guild uncontested, you don't hang around basking in glory til you're bored; you leave while still at the top and move on to dominate the next PvP game. Preferably a skill-based one b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Well there, Catalyst got stacked. Have fun with AfterLife, TeamLlama and RedHand.

Can't really call it a stack when TeamLlama basically consists of former Afterlife members, with a few lvl 60-70 randoms. And who's RedHand?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi,

This is not a troll post, and these are not sarcastic questions. I am asking this because I wish to know, genuinely.

Vemo, Curso, you say that you get about 20 people to TW every week now. Was that an exaggeration? When you say that 20 people show up for TW, what kinds of people are there in that 20? What would the scouter say about their power levels?

I looked for a "PM" button, but I couldn't find a way to do PMs on this board so...
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    good lord you guys QQ a lot for a faction that has only reaped what it sowed.

bawww, the peasants aren't entertaining you enough.
  • Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Jlung must lead valhalla TW's
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the people who show up are the people who care

powerlevel all are over9000
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Stupid James now your barb will not get the r9 +12 set I promised when my mom gives me her Credit Card. Just for that comment as soon as my mommy brings brings me my PB&J sandwich with the crust cut off I will tell her you said that. My Mommy will not be happy you hurt my feelings. I'm telling on you James.b:cry
  • Jamesford - Harshlands
    Jamesford - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Stupid James now your barb will not get the r9 +12 set I promised when my mom gives me her Credit Card. Just for that comment as soon as my mommy brings brings me my PB&J sandwich with the crust cut off I will tell her you said that. My Mommy will not be happy you hurt my feelings. I'm telling on you James.b:cry

My apologies jonny. Tell you'r mom i'll be over later to make it up to herb:laugh