To Harshlands

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lmao xD

james b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I stay with Catalyst because I love them <3.

Hamburgers and love all around.

Except for Longknife. **** you.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    3 factions lose to catalyst in under a half an hour why waste the money bidding on catalyst it wont chage what is. Catalyst will own the map its final end of story Catalyst own kylin so its history crimson has "no balls" insanity cant do anything watchers are nobodies afterlife thinks they stand a chance but are attacking out of fear and are loseing.

No matter if you go to another faction catalyst it wont change they will never be able to stop you NEVER.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    3 factions lose to catalyst in under a half an hour why waste the money bidding on catalyst it wont chage what is. Catalyst will own the map its final end of story Catalyst own kylin so its history crimson has "no balls" insanity cant do anything watchers are nobodies afterlife thinks they stand a chance but are attacking out of fear and are loseing.

No matter if you go to another faction catalyst it wont change they will never be able to stop you NEVER.

I think we found our biggest fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011

It's technically just 1 faction, RedHand might as well be a fake bid, and teamllama is just one-half of Afterlife. Actually I didn't even bother joining TW cuz it's kinda depressing and I'd rather do other things w/ my time >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • poontanglover
    poontanglover Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why not make things interesting for everyone. Have NPC Geared TWs? Than nobody has reason to complain about gear. It sounds fun in theory at least lol
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why not make things interesting for everyone. Have NPC Geared TWs? Than nobody has reason to complain about gear. It sounds fun in theory at least lol
    I'd want at least +5 HH90 sets since the towers hit me for 1,020. It's a good idea, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You know, I was actually thinking of something just like this the other night, and the potential of fun it could bring, but the odds of everyone from both sides going along with it are slim. The majority of people nowadays just want land. They could care less about the fun that comes with 3 hour TWs.
    But it would be hella awesome if people actually went along with it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poontanglover
    edited August 2011
    just realized as lig said with towers and things of that nature would make it kinda impossible. Plus nixes would **** everyone even HAs in those lowbie armors lol....I guess like r6 and TT80/90 gear would work because most of the major tw factions would have access to at least these types of armors (tbh pretty much everyone has access to these gears with efforts) Lets see what can be worked out :p
  • poontanglover
    edited August 2011
    the word that was censored was r.ape so i will say violate anally(**** the spelling)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    just realized as lig said with towers and things of that nature would make it kinda impossible. Plus nixes would **** everyone even HAs in those lowbie armors lol....I guess like r6 and TT80/90 gear would work because most of the major tw factions would have access to at least these types of armors (tbh pretty much everyone has access to these gears with efforts) Lets see what can be worked out :p
    Honestly, the only issue is that everyone have the same gear. It could just as easily be +5 R8/HH99/Lunar or whatever everyone agrees upon. Personally, I think full +5 Lunar armor and weapon would be the most balanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    afterlife thinks they stand a chance but are attacking out of fear and are loseing.

i am puzzled you say AL attacks out of fear???? how did you come up with that conclusion?

in what concerns tw, fighting catalyst may be a no win scenario atm, but it pays highly in tw experience. and i welcome the fights against catalyst, if ever you want to improve, i'd rather fight against the best.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    It's technically just 1 faction, RedHand might as well be a fake bid, and teamllama is just one-half of Afterlife. Actually I didn't even bother joining TW cuz it's kinda depressing and I'd rather do other things w/ my time >.>

Catalyst keeps growing in number and the factions fighting them had trouble with even the first group that started it. So it comes down to Catalyst members either quit or go down in numbers by alot because you only need 10 catalyst max to take on any faction on the server. If you have to shake things up and lose a few times (make yourselves lose) to at least give the attackers some kind of hope. Then maybe just maybe you might even find a chalange because as long as you try no one can fight you.
    anhkrah wrote: »
    i am puzzled you say AL attacks out of fear???? how did you come up with that conclusion?

in what concerns tw, fighting catalyst may be a no win scenario atm, but it pays highly in tw experience. and i welcome the fights against catalyst, if ever you want to improve, i'd rather fight against the best.

Afterlife hoped to start the stacked wars again it didnt change anything they knew they were losing their lands so they attacked loss to try and save themselves. If their leader would of had a brain at all he would of attacked catalyst during the first valhalla wars. Catalyst are the best trained this we know they need to pass some of this on to the players that dont know wtf they are doing.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hanieko - Harshlands
    Hanieko - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Is this like a trending topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I made my own first Signature =D!!!!!
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Plus nixes would **** everyone even HAs in those lowbie armors lol....

so, just like TWs used to be back before most of the people in this thread even knew what PWI was?
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    curso...Cool story bro!b:victory
    Can i join catalyst for tw pay? plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Catalyst keeps growing in number and the factions fighting them had trouble with even the first group that started it. So it comes down to Catalyst members either quit or go down in numbers by alot because you only need 10 catalyst max to take on any faction on the server. If you have to shake things up and lose a few times (make yourselves lose) to at least give the attackers some kind of hope. Then maybe just maybe you might even find a chalange because as long as you try no one can fight you.

Catalyst are the best trained this we know they need to pass some of this on to the players that dont know wtf they are doing.

10 People can take on any faction on this server? Is it that inactive or are you spewing nonsense..I would hope the 2nd. Also, is Catalyst where all the veterans ended up? I still see Kylin so if their players have not changed much, at this point they should be veterans also. Again...more nonsense?
    curso...Cool story bro!b:victory
    Can i join catalyst for tw pay? plz

Choco! There's an old name I recognize, how ya been loser? Any old school players like you around in HL anymore?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes because a year+ of farming advantage doesn't make a difference.
    Neither does botting DQ medals for R9 nor using that glitch to dupe more medals.
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    10 People can take on any faction on this server? Is it that inactive or are you spewing nonsense..I would hope the 2nd. Also, is Catalyst where all the veterans ended up? I still see Kylin so if their players have not changed much, at this point they should be veterans also. Again...more nonsense?

Choco! There's an old name I recognize, how ya been loser? Any old school players like you around in HL anymore?

Idk i quit playing pwi...i get on time to time to see whats going on..to see if its the same lame old pwi...i would kill for pwi to go back like 2 years or so..thats when all the fun was at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I just like how the most competitive TW guild in Harshlands keeps gathering the OP people in the server expecting to have good TW sessions, yet they complain about not having any TW/PvP fun.

Guild chat is getting boring by the day, I don't even bother checkin it anymore when I log my new alt in that guild.
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I agree with curso. Zulu splits up into two factions and yet every one is still crying about breaking up a powerhouse. If Valhala had any tw strategy at all they coulda have been a possibility. Afterlife is full of x zulu's that know the strategies catalyst knows and yet are they a powerhouse?

full of x zullu LOL ? yea afterllfe got like 15 x zulu :D and no1 of us is r9 ea or wiz,

no1 did splits zulu, is just like 15 members taht didint want be zulu anymore :(

Catalyst = zulu :D afterllfe is not
  • faildom
    faildom Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Curso you are still a terrible EP and a pussie that is allb:bye
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm very confused lol

Short while ago, everybody hated Valhalla and now they all hate Catalyst...why? I understand hating Valhalla and I hate them myself, but what has Catalyst done? You let them take land lol.

Nobody wants to stack Tw on cata so naturally they would keep taking land. And the weirdest thing of ALL is to see Catalyst steamrolling over Insanity...and Insanity not even attacking back. No ganks. So what do you expect is going to happen? You have Ky, Afterlife and Insanity all in reach of Cata right now and able to attack them. Valhalla ran to the other end of the map (LOL).

Why haven't those three organized a stack YET? Is Insanity going to literally sit back and watch cata take their land?
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    I'm very confused lol

Short while ago, everybody hated Valhalla and now they all hate Catalyst...why? I understand hating Valhalla and I hate them myself, but what has Catalyst done? You let them take land lol.

Nobody wants to stack Tw on cata so naturally they would keep taking land. And the weirdest thing of ALL is to see Catalyst steamrolling over Insanity...and Insanity not even attacking back. No ganks. So what do you expect is going to happen? You have Ky, Afterlife and Insanity all in reach of Cata right now and able to attack them. Valhalla ran to the other end of the map (LOL).

Why haven't those three organized a stack YET? Is Insanity going to literally sit back and watch cata take their land?

2-3 people arent everybody :P
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Idk i quit playing pwi...i get on time to time to see whats going on..to see if its the same lame old pwi...i would kill for pwi to go back like 2 years or so..thats when all the fun was at.

I know man, we even had **** gear but at those times, even the best gear was not too far ahead of **** gear. The days when +8 was such a big deal nurfed made a video just for tekk. When +5/+6 was considered good and +3 was expected.

Now? +12/+11 good
    +10 expected
    +1-+9 gtfo unless rank9 in which case your probably waiting on a sale to +10 and up.

You remember the days when archers used crossbows? I wonder if some know what they are. Video's like trancend's brings me back when we used skills to take someone down unless demon quickshot proc'ed. I remember being so happy when I got my tt90 xbow and +5 it with a perfect garnet all from icon. Yea does anyone use perfects anymore or npc'ed?

Now I am stuck at a convenient lvl of 96 like devoted....b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is how I see this thread and the whole territory war thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj62cs6u_R8

You keep doing the exact same f-ing over and over again (closing one guild to open a new one with the exact same people) expecting this time to be different.... IJS

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You keep doing the exact same f-ing over and over again (closing one guild to open a new one with the exact same people) expecting this time to be different.... IJS

They're a group of friends. It's not their fault that us scrubs can't get +12 R9 weapons and fight back. It's our fault for not Cs'ing/farming 24/7 all those gears, so we're bad in pvp.

If you die to only 15 R9 weapons in pvp ur bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    update time?

so insanity didnt bid this week, maybe they should bid on us
    so watchers didnt bid this week, maybe they should bid on us
    so valhalla didnt bid this week, maybe dont run away and bid on us

AL started bidding on us but they suck really hard 1v1 so why dont the guilds who dont bid in general bid on us to? im pretty sure either omerta or mayhem didnt bid either so they could bid on us to.

and crimson, kylin is just **** u guys now so its not a fun TW anymore if u hold out 30 minutes playing full defense so u guys can bid on us to while kylin takes all your land.

we had a total of 17 online this weekend on sunday and maybe 35 on friday.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    I'm very confused lol

Look what stacking got the last that tried Afterlife and 2 others died in under half an hour. Stacking wont change what is Catalyst is to strong for the server to take on. They fail hard in short. Even if every faction that there is stacked catalyst even with a small amount of catalyst members they will be rolled. You come here QQing about the server not stacking they learned their lesson. Some didnt learn which is why the last stack and they failed.
    update time?

so insanity didnt bid this week, maybe they should bid on us
    so watchers didnt bid this week, maybe they should bid on us
    so valhalla didnt bid this week, maybe dont run away and bid on us

AL started bidding on us but they suck really hard 1v1 so why dont the guilds who dont bid in general bid on us to? im pretty sure either omerta or mayhem didnt bid either so they could bid on us to.

and crimson, kylin is just **** u guys now so its not a fun TW anymore if u hold out 30 minutes playing full defense so u guys can bid on us to while kylin takes all your land.

we had a total of 17 online this weekend on sunday and maybe 35 on friday.

Curso you will never get what you want all those guilds that didnt attack will never attack. Kylin will have the east Catalyst the west its the way it is nothing not a stack or a good faction can take you on. So tw is over and if you wanted to talk the other guilds into attacking why not world chat it daily and they will just laugh at you. The forum here is 70% catalyst members even posting. So why QQ to your own faction?.

Catalyst is a bad of friends that wont split nothing wrong with that but how can they QQ about no fun when all tw factions know they cant win against them? Why should they attack with no chance of winning. Maybe catalyst can try and lose a few wars then something might happen.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited August 2011

I really enjoyed the video, especially the first part. It's almost as if he was addressing this tw situation that happens all the time. b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P