GD v Enrage

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Funny how enrage actually thinks this post is about whether they "used" the glitch or not ... instead of what it is really about, which is that they "needed" the TW glitch for an advantage. I would think that the #1 TW faction on the server wouldn't "need" a TW glitch to "try" to get an advantage in TW. b:chuckle *"try" being the key word there*

Everyone that can in pwi is going to use a glitch if it benefits them in some way. The arma glitch TT .. the ff glitch .. the rb glitch.. now the TW glitch.

I think the point is .. if you are #1 at what you do (example: Enrage supposedly the #1 TW faction on HT) then why would you even need to use a glitch? b:shutup

Whoa whoa, don't get ahead of yourself there. We're still trying to figure out what the glitch is that we're apparently using. It doesn't even matter if we "need" it or not if we don't even know what it is! For all we know the glitch was turning your hair pink which is of course a necessary glitch for TW and totally helps the person using it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Whoa whoa, don't get ahead of yourself there. We're still trying to figure out what the glitch is that we're apparently using. It doesn't even matter if we "need" it or not if we don't even know what it is!

just .. LOL b:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    just .. LOL b:laugh

Indeed LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can I see proof or info on this glitch?

I would looooove to know this glitch, I totally won't make a thread on it in the General Discussion forums to further kill the joys of TW and PWi gameplay.

Actually, if this topic is so big, why not make a thread on it in the General Discussion forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When did WizardTitan roll 2 alts named MoonAura and GTIMONKEE?

Fail *** GD trying to accuse people of glitching when only they apparently even know about it.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Those of us that have the screen caps, info on it have sent it where it belongs. Making a thread on it and telling everyone how it works will ruin tw until it is fixed. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well.. looking at the replies this post has received, the ones from Enrage that I actually respect still haven't responded. I'll try PMing in game.. b:thanks

I respect Aesthor for seeing the light and getting rid of the dead weight. b:victory

Thanks for responding Evanera.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When did WizardTitan roll 2 alts named MoonAura and GTIMONKEE?

Fail *** GD trying to accuse people of glitching when only they apparently even know about it.

awww how cute to play ignorant .. b:cute

being that everyone knows innocent isn't an option for enrage b:chuckle
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Those of us that have the screen caps, info on it have sent it where it belongs. Making a thread on it and telling everyone how it works will ruin tw until it is fixed. Sorry.
    I know PW has a poor track record of bug/glitch fixes but this has to be put out in the open in order to pressure them into fixing it.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Well.. looking at the replies this post has received, the ones from Enrage that I actually respect still haven't responded. I'll try PMing in game.. b:thanks

I respect Aesthor for seeing the light and getting rid of the dead weight. b:victory

That makes no sense, I did respond D:

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lingzi > Vallenion

Oh my god. So true!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lingzi > Vallenion

I would reply on that one, but i have to admit that i cant understand this swahili term you used in here !!!
    edited August 2011
    GD uses the FF glitch, what's your opinion on that?

I know other factions use it, doesn't mean it's right though, if you are already going to say that....

Hmmm, look at my level...i never used it, and im not a parent of thoose that did used it so what is there to comment from my side !!!

But like you said: "I know other factions use it, doesn't mean it's right though, if you are already going to say that...."
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nvm Duty posted in this thread. Officially a troll thread now. Good one GTI b:surrender

b:chuckle You said dooty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i once glitched a TW... i stood next to a cata and screamed "SHAZAAAAAAM!" and the cata followed me.. since that day I glitched my psy into a barb...

ARREST ME!

Wait nvm D:

I was just bored
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Until you guys can show some proof that some one glitched the tw, I will stand by the fact that you guys are full of sht. You guys have sat here for 5 pages qqing,claiming that we glitched in tw but havent said what the glitch is,who did it or shown any proof of any kind. It seems to me that you guys are trying to blow smoke up peoples ***** and trying to ride on pizzas issue with war. Scarlet said they have ss and sent them in,kudos to her. Where are your screen shots? So again I ask, where is your proof?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Until you guys can show some proof that some one glitched the tw, I will stand by the fact that you guys are full of sht. You guys have sat here for 5 pages qqing,claiming that we glitched in tw but havent said what the glitch is,who did it or shown any proof of any kind. It seems to me that you guys are trying to blow smoke up peoples ***** and trying to ride on pizzas issue with war. Scarlet said they have ss and sent them in,kudos to her. Where are your screen shots? So again I ask, where is your proof?

I think they are referring to BossInBitching wc....
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Even if there was actually a glitch, how long is it going to take until it's fixed? and how long will it take until everyone knows about it (if it even excists).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2011
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I know my comments are usually nonfactor and invalid, but I'm also interested in seeing some actual proof towards any glitch we were using. I heard only yesterday about the supposed glitch, and who/when it was being used. It made no sense to me, because during the time that this supposed glitch was happening, I had the person targeted and was following their squad from our base to GD base. Perhaps maybe I'm blind and didn't notice that the target I was healing for the last 15-20 mins of TW was doing sneaky things.

Honestly, win or lose, TW is there for fun. We attack GD because you're a challenge, and a good time to fight against. We aren't gaining anything by doing it. Why should we glitch? In the long run, doing somthing like that would just hurt us.

How about, rather than making excuses as to why XYZ happened, you move on and just enjoy another fight with us next week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Explaining the effect of the glitch or showing proof of a glitch wont tell anyone how to perform said glitch, therefore I stand by my beliefs that there was no glitching in the GD vs. Enrage TW and GD is just trying to discredit Enrage with boldface lies.

Some ones pants are definitely on fire.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Explaining the effect of the glitch or showing proof of a glitch wont tell anyone how to perform said glitch, therefore I stand by my beliefs that there was no glitching in the GD vs. Enrage TW and GD is just trying to discredit Enrage with boldface lies.

Since we're all sharing glitches. There is a recent archer arrow glitch that i would like to explain. remember the good old days where you can see the freaking arrow jab you on the ***? well... nowadays... we archers have figure out how to ram you in the *** without you seeing it. i know i know... lets ban all the archers for the invisible arrow glitch.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You have the kinda effect on people ;)

Lunaryl said everything that had to be said b:thanks
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sarge just wants us to take our pants off b:chuckle
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    nothing happens on the internets unless there are pictures to prove it happened.

relevant picture
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

QQing ???
    Now why would we do that, we won the battle despite you guys used a glitch (and you bloody know you guys did), i will take a guess and say that this topic is about how you guys used all you could and you still had no way to defeat us !!!

LOL>MINUS< was the one that QQ about it in WC after they lost vs xWaRx, GoldDigrz can defend all that you shoot on us, we just pointed out how poor and desperate Enrage is when they will use all things possible to try to win...

I say nice try, try harder next time...or was this the best you guys could do ???

OBEY THE FAST FOOD and cut the grass in 1k & Arch cous it will turn yellow soon b:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ignorance is bliss.

You are a tomato, your opinion does not matter.
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^

Okay there, Valle. I think rather than posting useless QQ on the forums about things you know nothing about, you should go learn how to play a BM better. You are quite possibly GD's worst BM and you guys have both Ducka and Darkfury. Sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well without people actually saying what the alleged glitch is then its all rumour. We can all shout " glitch " without explaining details it doesn't make it true.

Ofc if people are really serious about it then tickets need to be submitted or are they hoping to use it themselves ?

Lets just say, if glitch is used during a no-show tw, the record of 4:23 that I know of as the fastest tw win would be shattered by at least a minute. Otherwise, I think the fastest possible is around 4:00 in an 8 cata war.

Do I think Enrage needs the glitch? Nah, just a weaker showing by GD than our average.
    Did I see usage of the glitch personally? Once, by one person.
    Did I hear something occur in tw that could only have been the result of the same glitch? Once, a different time.
    Do I think that that's enough to be bannable? Probably not, it could've just been them figuring out how to use the glitch they heard of.

Simply put, if you figure out how to use it, don't, it'd be an empty win if it is enough to win, and the 3 hour tws are so much more fun, in either direction, when it's not a clearly dominated war on one side or the other.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited August 2011
    Ignorance is bliss.

You are a tomato, your opinion does not matter.

Awwwwww you "factor wanna be" made a comment...brb my puppy just barked, and that is way more important than what you think about all this !!!

OBEY THE SPAGHETTI CARBONARA, you CAVALLO PROTEZIONE !!!