Why so mad?

Comments

• Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol, what came first, the egg or the pet manager.

Since anthropology is part of archaeology which i study, i'd be incredibly interested in the anthropology of our perfect world community. b:cute
    Even more interesting if it can be compared to a non western culture.

ahhhhhhhh NOW you have the question! you will have to contact china and asked wich they programed 1st and why. but technically didnt i start off supporting evoloution and end my last statement supporting creationism? i think im gonna just go have a beer and drown myself in the bathtub now.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Old thread is old.. and I don't know about TW nonsense, sine I stopped paying attention or even caring about the back and forth of TW superpowers on HT... but a lot of GD members are pretty awesome people... and then a lot of them are idiots, two-faced lying sacks of dung.... GD hate doesn't always stem form a TW point of view, but how their members act in general outside of TW, and some of them are pretty damn bad, not from personal experience mind you, but I've heard and seen things that make me really dislike how some of them conduct themselves. When you wear a guild tag over your head your actions represent your guild. GD is straight Shady largely, you can't trust a lot of them. They'll be nice to your face and trash you the minute you turn your back.
    Anyone who actually knows/remembers the fits you threw in Enrage, Tao (which you vehemently defended against the very accusations you freely levy upon Enrage/GD), and just about everywhere else, would find this pretty hilarious and ironic.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wait didn't evolution die off after they got wiped from the map?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Discussing evolution is fun as well... so why forbid? :(
    Something different instead of all the QQ

Never said they were :)
    But those previous lifeforms turned into many different species over a billion years thanks to evolution.

A T-rex is said to be an ancestor of a chicken b:shocked

So if look at the chicken and the egg exclusively, you could say that the egg came first because evolution is going into small steps. The rate of change is partly decided by how many offsprings a creature has over a certain time. And each and everytime it's always the egg that's first before the new creature is hatched from it. So the day a chicken came into the world it had to come from an egg!

Again to the biology part of this; egg begins forming rather late in womb, so.... it may predate hatching but what does that matter since it doesnt predate the creature? (also inside the womb is "in the world", if you wonder) :P
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Again to the biology part of this; egg begins forming rather late in womb, so.... it may predate hatching but what does that matter since it doesnt predate the creature? (also inside the womb is "in the world", if you wonder) :P

then again, how do you define an egg? by the creature that laid it, or the creature inside it? and at what point in the evolutionary chain do you draw the line between an ancestor and a modern-day creature?
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    huh? o.o;
    I hope you speak for SOME ppl, and not me Gwen. :/.

Also, that's the same with all factions now.
    It goes off of who you know, and the rumors mostly.
    Rumors kill a lot of things.

Let me be more clear on what I meant... it was directer largely at your leadership.... and even then not all of those. I'm not going to name, names. They know who they are. There are MANY people I adore in GD. A guild tag doesn't matter to me when it comes to a person to person basis, but on a whole a guild name and how they conduct themselves largely is why I said what I said. I really meant no disrespect to those friends I hold and have held since I started this game. So, sorry if I offended those I care about.

@Janus: I don't recall throwing fits in Enrage. I recall a couple of misunderstandings and fights about things towards the end of my stay.. and I remember only two particular incidents in which I actually got upset to the point of 'throwing a fit'. One was when I was PK'd by a member and had my gear stolen and he refused to return it (for hours mind you). The other was being taken from my Perma-Squad that I had lead for almost 9 months and placed somewhere, where I knew I wouldn't do as well on. Yeah I got upset, and yes I voiced my opinions. As for Tao, you have no idea what I did/said/happened in Tao other then hearsay. Think what you want or how you want about me, I don't even know you, and if I did at some point other then through the forums, sorry I peeved you off. I've put up with a lot of **** from people in this game even before my so-called "fits." But, who hasn't? Maybe my delivery is off, but it doesn't make me any-less free to have an opinion about something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Actually, Janus. About Tao, you should be quiet.
    Gwen did work her *** off in there, and when she had "fits" it wasn't a "fit" at all. It was pretty much telling it as the cow eats the cabbage. Things weren't right there, and no one had the ability to fix it (or knew how).

TBF, until you get to actually know the people your throwing accusations about - your just another piece of the Rumor mill called Perfect World International Heavens Tear section of the forums. A lot of the **** that gets posted here can only be as trusted as the National Enquirer or Globe Magazines.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
    edited August 2011
    Actually, Janus. About Tao, you should be quiet.
    Gwen did work her *** off in there, and when she had "fits" it wasn't a "fit" at all. It was pretty much telling it as the cow eats the cabbage. Things weren't right there, and no one had the ability to fix it (or knew how).

TBF, until you get to actually know the people your throwing accusations about - your just another piece of the Rumor mill called Perfect World International Heavens Tear section of the forums. A lot of the **** that gets posted here can only be as trusted as the National Enquirer or Globe Magazines.
    I guess the PWNE (PW National Enquirer) was on the scene too when you tried to get me removed from a faction (not the one you were in) after I booted you from a squad for not following directions. Really you two are of the same ilk, so I'm not surprised at all by this response. I actually happen to know the people I'm dealing with because guess what.. I deal with them. b:cute There's no better source to cite than one's own experience.
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't listen? I think I listen quite well.
    And I remember that, if it's the same person I remember ever having issues with.

And if your the person I'm thinking about, it was in a FF. Back on my nub *** veno.
    Instead fo you telling me how to fix something, you decided you'd verbally assault me - then kick me from squad for being "fail"

I was still learning at that time on that class in FF, and your being extremely rude for no reason was pointless. I knew at that time that your then faction: Belial, did not want that type of behaviour towards other outside members, and yes: I did contact them. Not to get you kicked, but so they knew what happened. I also still have screen shots of it. :). So, if you'd like: I can post those for you as well dear.

Have a great one, and have your facts straight.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wait....cows eat cabbage? no wonder cow farts are killing the ozone!
    edited August 2011
    I wouldn't listen? I think I listen quite well.
    And I remember that, if it's the same person I remember ever having issues with.

And if your the person I'm thinking about, it was in a FF. Back on my nub *** veno.
    Instead fo you telling me how to fix something, you decided you'd verbally assault me - then kick me from squad for being "fail"

I was still learning at that time on that class in FF, and your being extremely rude for no reason was pointless. I knew at that time that your then faction: Belial, did not want that type of behaviour towards other outside members, and yes: I did contact them. Not to get your kicked, but so they knew what happened. I also still have screen shots of it. :). So, if you'd like: I can post those for you as well dear.

Have a great one, and have your facts straight.
    The "person" you had issues with was an entire squad, minus one, because I had pm's from people and was even asked in vent to kick you out, not to mention suggested not to give you the vent info because the squad was not familiar with your veno -- we later learned who it was. The lesson learned was that Disa flips out and makes some long drawn out attempt to get someone booted from a faction she's not even in, something that didn't even have anything to do with factions, if Disa can't get what Disa wants, and tries to use silly pixel powah to get her way. Of course, it failed miserably. Last one I was in that involved Gwen (there was many) was when she booted my wife and I because I brought my 5 APS BM to a random FB99 of her old hubby's, and my BM's damage didn't let her barb hubby feel secure with himself by being able to tank a fricken FB, to which my wife told both of them to shut up and stop whining, followed by us getting the boot, which was nothing short of providing another hilarious moment. But again, proves the point of two people alike in going way overboard and being very adept at throwing ***** fits when they don't get their way. Now, what's the National Enquirer headline for this? b:cute
    edited August 2011
    wait....cows eat cabbage? no wonder cow farts are killing the ozone!
    Duke's spam is killing the ozone. It's creating rage which in turns floods up the atmosphere with QQ, a special kind of liquid which eats apart ozone, as well as puppies. I think the only solution to this is either spray Duke in the face with some aerosols or join the wraith team for the good of the ozone.
    edited August 2011
    I was invited by one of your faction mates at that time. (A barb named xnightx or something like that) I wasn't trying to throw a fit, and your then officers knew that as well. I was informing them of what was going on. Instead of your "squad" letting me know what to do to change/fix, you guys flat out were rude. I was not trying to throw my weight at all.

I typically don't throw fits when I don't get my way, So: Go ahead and think what you will, I'll always think of you as that jerk that doesn't know how to talk to people. If your not willing to teach others then shut up, and don't complain when someone doesn't do something the "right way". I know nothing about your personality other than you are a pretentious know-it-all.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    then again, how do you define an egg? by the creature that laid it, or the creature inside it? and at what point in the evolutionary chain do you draw the line between an ancestor and a modern-day creature?

Why does the egg have to be defined by either of those? But well, mother provides the material for egg, and the chicken is end user. That line is indeed hard, probably impossible to objectically draw, especially for the changes being small. Luckily defining the exact point isn't required on this problem, just that there logically would be an arbitrary point.
    edited August 2011
    I was invited by one of your faction mates at that time. (A barb named xnightx or something like that) I wasn't trying to throw a fit, and your then officers knew that as well. I was informing them of what was going on. Instead of your "squad" letting me know what to do to change/fix, you guys flat out were rude. I was not trying to throw my weight at all.

I typically don't throw fits when I don't get my way, So: Go ahead and think what you will, I'll always think of you as that jerk that doesn't know how to talk to people. If your not willing to teach others then shut up, and don't complain when someone doesn't do something the "right way". I know nothing about your personality other than you are a pretentious know-it-all.
    Actually, it started off as "squad will do this, squad will do that", plainly, simply, and whoops there goes Disa doing whatever she wants, oh look Disa is getting pissed cuz we don't want to invite her to vent with us, even though we're detailing what to do. People in vent going wtf is she doing, get her out of here.

Oh look Disa is now in our vent, oh look I just got talked to by two higher-ups laughing, btw, saying she tried to get me booted from the faction because I'm evidently provoking a faction war by booting someone who doesn't know how to listen and whine like a dumbass, in a squad with people that I had been running with well before we were ever in that faction. Tsk tsk Disa. Where was that Tao code? b:cute
    edited August 2011
    Alright, start of the run. xnightx added me, I ported in. Brabmled the ppl that needed brambles, and followed you guys. I did not run all over the place, it was only the 1st boss which I had issues with. At that time, I was the only veno with a herc. You did not have yours yet I don't believe on your old Veno toon.

What happened at the first boss was - The thing(herc) was running all-over the place because I did-not know how to keep him from running with the herc at the time. (Thank god I figured out how to do that boss correctly now. Not that it really matters.)

The reason behind me wanting to join ya'll on vent was then: you could of told me exactly what you guys wanted and how.

Also, if the higher up's were Rule and Philesant, then: Whatever, they knew for a fact that I wasn't trying to cause Drama. I was letting them know only because that's what they had wanted me to do in the past. I figured they wanted the same. So, Shame on them for making it sound worse than what it really actually was and assuming that some moron (yourself) would cause us to attack ya'll. -rolls eyes- I may have a slight ego, but nothing like that. That's just stupid.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Clerics are arguing! O_O "Chick" fight! Feathers flying everywhere!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    Nah. Not really fighting, lol.
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited August 2011
    Alright, start of the run. xnightx added me, I ported in. Brabmled the ppl that needed brambles, and followed you guys. I did not run all over the place, it was only the 1st boss which I had issues with. At that time, I was the only veno with a herc. You did not have yours yet I don't believe on your old Veno toon.

What happened at the first boss was - The thing(herc) was running all-over the place because I did-not know how to keep him from running with the herc at the time. (Thank god I figured out how to do that boss correctly now. Not that it really matters.)

The reason behind me wanting to join ya'll on vent was then: you could of told me exactly what you guys wanted and how.

Also, if the higher up's were Rule and Philesant, then: Whatever, they knew for a fact that I wasn't trying to cause Drama. I was letting them know only because that's what they had wanted me to do in the past. I figured they wanted the same. So, Shame on them for making it sound worse than what it really actually was and assuming that some moron (yourself) would cause us to attack ya'll. -rolls eyes- I may have a slight ego, but nothing like that. That's just stupid.
    No, your facts are skewed once again. If I went on my veno it was certainly with a herc.. had one at level 50. I also knew how to fight a boss (I taught handfuls of veno's how to fight that boss since for some reason they didn't get the concept of multi-tasking pulling a pet back with attacking melee and healing/amping/myriad) without pulling a boss all over the place like an idiot, like you were, pulling melees into the circles to die, to try and show off to a squad. b:laugh We had told you exactly what to do, we said just follow along, we're doing this, we're doing that. I have another poster who posts frequently here who was in that squad too.

As for attacking if that's TW related idk what you're talking about.. they made their own silly TW choices based on whatever. I left that faction because they tried to take TW seriously with a crappy strategy, so whatever deal they had with Tao was unrelated to this, hence why faction shouldn't have been involved in the first place.

You were tattling to the higher ups to try and get me kicked out please don't try and tell me you were there at that moment to try and say yo Rule yo Sant how's it hangin', when it was they who told me exactly what you were trying to do, especially when you told me you were going to snitch on me like a 27 year old needs to answer to someone else in a game for their own private squad's behaviour. It's quite humorous how full of yourself you are, and the attitude you get is well earned. Enjoy it. b:bye
    edited August 2011
    I wasn't there trying to get you KICKED OUT. I was there, as they had instructed me to do before. K thx, You also: did not tell me EXACTLY what to do, instead you went to name calling: and shouting "the boss is running all over the place, you fail, etc etc". My herc at that time was exactly the same level as my nub veno, unlike yours. So: whatever, that's one fact that I was wrong about. Wooo, sue me.

Again, Your the one that brought up them thinking Tao would attack them over it. So don't try and back peddle.

Also, what attitude do I get? I typically respect everyone and try to help others out as much as I can, until they are idiots for no good damn reason.

Most people know I am very helpful, and quite friendly: until around T.W. time. T.W. is serious business >:|.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The only thing further I am gonna say is .... Your hate is misdirected, man. Sorely. and BTW, as I recall, HE kicked you not me, and even if I was the one that hit the kick button, it takes A LOT for me to kick someone. And furthermore, of course I'm gonna take DRM's complaining over yours. He was stressing me RL in the room with me about tanking. He was an a-hole, RL and Ingame. At least you didn't have to live with him for a year, lol.

as for other run-ins with me... I'm a *****, I don't get along with bossy people. That is just that. But I'm a good person a loving person and the things that matter to me I bust my **** over. Disa is an amazing person, head strong and you are way outta line, IMO to come at her like that simply for sticking up for her. And if Her and I are so -alike- well, so be it. At least I'm like someone I look up to, instead of someone like you. I'm actually proud to be like her in as many ways as I am. She's an amazing person and player. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
    edited August 2011
    I wasn't there trying to get you KICKED OUT. I was there, as they had instructed me to do before. K thx, You also: did not tell me EXACTLY what to do, instead you went to name calling: and shouting "the boss is running all over the place, you fail, etc etc". My herc at that time was exactly the same level as my nub veno, unlike yours. So: whatever, that's one fact that I was wrong about. Wooo, sue me.

Again, Your the one that brought up them thinking Tao would attack them over it. So don't try and back peddle.

Also, what attitude do I get? I typically respect everyone and try to help others out as much as I can, until they are idiots for no good damn reason.

Most people know I am very helpful, and quite friendly: until around T.W. time. T.W. is serious business >:|.
    No, I'm sure they didn't seriously believe that, it was just them trying to appease you by saying that so I'd somehow not kick you anymore from a squad that had faction members in it for being a moron. Of course, I told Sant/Rule the same thing I told you which is our squad, our rules. Don't like it? Gtfo.

And no, my herc was my level, however, you ran ahead of the squad to attack, instead of following along like you were told. I probably didn't even have the herc out yet because you didn't seem to think I had one. In my 90s my herc I think was at most 2 levels behind my veno, however, I believe that happened beforehand.

Of course, everyone in that squad was quite surprised at how demanding you were being, demanding that we give you vent info, then flipping out causing us to boot you. I don't imagine you become a leader of a faction by not being good at trying to articulate your way through things, it's just funny watching you try to masquerade yourself as something different when you get humbled by those who don't care at all about your position in a popular faction nor are swayed by your feeble attempts to push your pixel weight around. I'm generally a nice person myself but I don't hide the fact that I'm a d.bag to people like yourself when you go out and earn it. It seems you could benefit greatly by being honest. b:cute
    edited August 2011
    For one, I did not push my weight around: So, You lost that point.
    Secondly, I asked 3-times, if you wanted me to join vent with ya'll. I said that I had the information because of being friends with Philesant/Rule and helping them out with different things. Your argument that made me say that was "Belial doesn't share vent information with outsiders" So, ofc. I had to say that. I guess I should of taken that as: "I don't want to get to know you, so just leave."

Also, did you not just say: your herc was only level 50 in a previous post? -scrolls up- I may of miss-read that bit of information.

Also, you booted me after 1st Boss. Not during.
    I don't run around acting like I'm better than anyone else, I do not go around and boss people around nor did I try to that day. I do not go and try and be something that I am not. Any of my actual friends can vouch for me on that one.

And even before that event, you were snot-nosed then. As you still are.
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited August 2011
    For one, I did not push my weight around: So, You lost that point.
    Going to Belial's vent at all to QQ to them, even presuming your supposed intentions (which no one in their right mind believes), is pushing your weight around. You knew them, were friends with them, and knew your actions would have weight behind them, and sure didn't hide the fact that you had accessed that vent before, while everyone should inherently know your alts. If that isn't pushing one's weight around I don't know what is. Might as well quit trying on this one.
    Secondly, I asked 3-times, if you wanted me to join vent with ya'll. I said that I had the information because of being friends with Philesant/Rule and helping them out with different things. Your argument that made me say that was "Belial doesn't share vent information with outsiders" So, ofc. I had to say that. I guess I should of taken that as: "I don't want to get to know you, so just leave."
    I said we didn't know you and would tell you in squad chat which we did. There was no indecisiveness, there was no ill intent, we were being safe with a vent that wasn't ours. You took it personally. Your bad.
    Also, did you not just say: your herc was only level 50 in a previous post? -scrolls up- I may of miss-read that bit of information.
    Nope, you read wrong. I said I had my herc since I was level 50. Don't know how you got "my herc was level 50" from that, but okay.
    Also, you booted me after 1st Boss. Not during.
    No one said you were booted during the 1st boss.
    I don't run around acting like I'm better than anyone else, I do not go around and boss people around nor did I try to that day. I do not go and try and be something that I am not. Any of my actual friends can vouch for me on that one.

And even before that event, you were snot-nosed then. As you still are.
    Mmhm, to the right people. You qualify. I think that was iterated already though, so I won't bother much here since all you like to do is proclaim how nice you are and how bad I am. At least I'm honest, you still have people to impress. That's why you can't even confront the issue with any honesty at all, pretty much confirming the accusations about your ego being a little too inflated.
    edited August 2011
    Going to Belial's vent at all to QQ to them, even presuming your supposed intentions (which no one in their right mind believes), is pushing your weight around. You knew them, were friends with them, and knew your actions would have weight behind them, and sure didn't hide the fact that you had accessed that vent before, while everyone should inherently know your alts. If that isn't pushing one's weight around I don't know what is. Might as well quit trying on this one.
    What I said was the truth. I was only doing as instructed to do as before with the past. I did not assume anyone knew who I was on that alt, So: I let ya'll know. Wasn't based upon EGO or anything. I did not go to stur up Drama, but to inform them of what had happened. I'll stay responding the same, I have not changed my response to this - nor will.
    I said we didn't know you and would tell you in squad chat which we did. There was no indecisiveness, there was no ill intent, we were being safe with a vent that wasn't ours. You took it personally. Your bad.
    I honestly didn't see the issue in getting on the ventrilo due to being on it previously, and stated that to clear up any questions. I wasn't pushing my weight yet again.
    Nope, you read wrong. I said I had my herc since I was level 50. Don't know how you got "my herc was level 50" from that, but okay.
    Alright, so I read wrong. I apologize on that one.
    No one said you were booted during the 1st boss.
    Was just listing it for the record.
    Mmhm, to the right people. You qualify. I think that was iterated already though, so I won't bother much here since all you like to do is proclaim how nice you are and how bad I am. At least I'm honest, you still have people to impress. That's why you can't even confront the issue with any honesty at all, pretty much confirming the accusations about your ego being a little too inflated.
    Lastly, I have not a single person to impress. I don't try and impress people, I am really not interested in trying to act like something that I am not. If someone is my friend, then they are my friend. That's how it is. I help them out, and visa-versa. It's what friends do.

I don't have to confront being honest at all, because: I am honest. I have never had to lie to get by, and I am not now. I view honesty as a big thing, and you questioning my honesty - doesn't bother me. Your the one which can not be honest with yourself, and you troll these forums acting like a want-to-be-god. Your really quite sad, trying to call me out on being a super-Ego. When in all honesty, your Ego is bigger than the size of Alaska. You don't have anything you can say that makes you deserve it. Don't you have something better to do than to TRY and make me look bad? b:cute
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited August 2011
    What I said was the truth. I was only doing as instructed to do as before with the past. I did not assume anyone knew who I was on that alt, So: I let ya'll know. Wasn't based upon EGO or anything. I did not go to stur up Drama, but to inform them of what had happened. I'll stay responding the same, I have not changed my response to this - nor will.

I honestly didn't see the issue in getting on the ventrilo due to being on it previously, and stated that to clear up any questions. I wasn't pushing my weight yet again.

Alright, so I read wrong. I apologize on that one.

Was just listing it for the record.

Lastly, I have not a single person to impress. I don't try and impress people, I am really not interested in trying to act like something that I am not. If someone is my friend, then they are my friend. That's how it is. I help them out, and visa-versa. It's what friends do.

I don't have to confront being honest at all, because: I am honest. I have never had to lie to get by, and I am not now. I view honesty as a big thing, and you questioning my honesty - doesn't bother me. Your the one which can not be honest with yourself, and you troll these forums acting like a want-to-be-god. Your really quite sad, trying to call me out on being a super-Ego. When in all honesty, your Ego is bigger than the size of Alaska. You don't have anything you can say that makes you deserve it. Don't you have something better to do than to TRY and make me look bad? b:cute
    I really need to try? Or didn't getting kicked from an FF squad out of your own belligerent ego and incompetence say enough about that? /facepalm b:laugh
    edited August 2011
    Are you really that hurt that you still have to bring up things from almost a year and a half to 2 years ago? I mean, really: come on. I defended a friend, and you have spent almost 2 pages in trying to get back at me. I really don't care.

I went to them because they had asked me to do that, when people were rude for no damn good reason - or mean. If you want to cast stones at me for doing what I was requested to do. Then so be it, I really could not care any less.

I just don't want you trying to make me sound like some Egotistical ****, when in all honesty. I am not. I'm just tired of people, like yourself trying to be your own personal appointed God. Your opinions mean absolutely NOTHING to me.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can't we all just get along? b:question

*steps away slowly before getting targeted* b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Can't we all just get along? b:question

*steps away slowly before getting targeted* b:shocked
    -hugs Dema- (even though you killed me in T.W. Q.Q;)
    No cookies for you!
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    -hugs Dema- (even though you killed me in T.W. Q.Q;)
    No cookies for you!

Aww but it became my new job in TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]