Why so mad?

Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So, it's come to my attention that H.T. thinks GoldDigrz now beat's Enrage is the scum catagory. Just curious as to why. Please make the explanations/examples as short as possible :>. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you <3. b:kiss
[SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
♥Aneurysmal
~PWI status: Retired
P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
b:kiss
Post edited by Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• moonscum
    moonscum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm mad cause you pushed me down in the street, made me cry like a lil **** and took my lunch money. BULLY!!! b:cry

Moooommmmmyyyyyy!
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A while ago Enrage was untouchable...

Enrage = Best faction, unbeatable and nobody saw it coming that they would ever get a challenge as long as they existed.

Radiance = Got a mass influx of good TWers and got close to Enrage about a year ago, but then it went down real fast and people start leaving.. Leaving Radiance back to second best but far behind Enrage.

Drakon = Always been a more or less non factor exept when helping in ganks.. Lots of well geared players but never been a threat to anyone. pretty quiet on forum also..

GoldDigrz = was formed by people that left Enrage cause they werent happy about how it was run... They made this small faction to take in some friends.. After Invidia I apped to GD, was probably the first applicant or something :p Well I got in and it was nice, like 15 people there.. Then I found out I have never gotten so much help and squaded so much with people from faction.. got so much done and fell in love with how the faction was. We were a non factor and did some TWs for the fun of it..We still do TW for the fun of it, but we want to try and do stuff properly, if we TW we might as well try to do it serious.. Even though its optional to TW for the members, those that want do stuff to get better.

Finally someone have managed to get pretty even to Enrage, still a long way to go but we are getting there...
    Then..

Enrage is getting scared?! So they probably try to do anything to weaken us, to stirr up drama and making GD an unattractive place to be so we wont get any applicants.. At least that sounds like it.. Not everyone, but some..

Radiance defends Enrage cause they are jealous of GD being the faction Rad hoped to be, to be able to give Enrage a good fight.. Why else would they back Enrage up, I have never seen Enrage done anything great for Radiance..

Im just putting out some random speculations.. Im not saying this is true at all. Its just what comes to my mind when I see GD being called scum and I wonder why..

Am I right or what is it thats happening?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Radiance defends Enrage cause they are jealous of GD being the faction Rad hoped to be, to be able to give Enrage a good fight.. Why else would they back Enrage up, I have never seen Enrage done anything great for Radiance..

Ill only speak for myself when i talk but i havent seen this being the reason their is growing dislike for GD (Though ill admit im barely on anymore thanks to RL)

For me and a few others i do still talk to the dislike for GD isnt the same reason their is/has been dislike for Enrage. Enrage has or used to torment everyone and anyone that could get their hands on while its not nearly as bad the rep still holds. But now a days their ratio of loud mouth jerks to not jerks has gotten better and they have been getting more and more chill.

GD has had this c0cky attitude for seem like forever not that it is unexpected because it happens to every guild that moves up the power board even happened to Rad a few times but GD has taken it to an Enrage lvl which is annoying because you still are not better then Enrage.

Also the most vocal members of GD have gotten to the point where they will not admit fault or anything else bad even against hard evidence.

Their have also been moments of either hypocrisy or sheer stupidity (hoping for the former) where GD members would say "We want fun fights blah blah blah" Then Bid on Rad when everyone with half a brain knew Drakon would also be bidding on Rad. (Just one example but there have been other i think)

I had more in my head but my work break is almsot done so ill sum it up like this the words i have wrote do not describe the majority of GD its just the loudest members of GD and they are getting to the point of being the most annoying. The one thing with Enrage is when they were *** holes and jerks and annoying they had been the best faction on the map and thus they "earned" it.

I give GD credit for growing as they have and being a "great faction to be in" but you should expect hate if you have members going around bumping their chests and showing off.

(This wasnt meant to flame anyone this is just a mostly outside view of someone that knows the TW scene but gets most of outside faction info from the forums.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm not a *******, ;-;.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No, you're not Disa; there are plenty of others in GD that aren't as well. However, those that are are incredibly boastful and arrogant, and it's those individuals that are stirring up the bad rep.

And Dan, you did an incredible job explaining that. My exact thoughts, but articulated so much better than I could have done myself.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited July 2011
    But Dan, you seen those war movies like medieval ones.. Like in Braveheart.. They arent the strongest but they still show their naked butts to the English, why? Well its about showing they dont fear them... Its kinda like that when you move up the ladder is that being confident and loud is a way to keep morale and spirit up... People scream when they go into battle just to get the adrenaline pumping. We can be as loudmouthed as we want, if thats what makes us going we do it.. If sitting back hiding under a rock will improve us we would have done that.. Yes we still have a long way to go to beat Enrage, but maybe from the outside reminds us on how Enrage kinda is or were, bear in mind that a lot of our members come from that Enrage... And its also one of the reason Enrage became the faction it is today.. By being loudmouthed and a.holes.. not everyone is like that, but we are allowed to proud of who we are and we arent afraid to show it.. If that makes us jerks so be it.. Maybe being a jerk is how to succeed in this game..
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dan u did a great job explaining that.
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Enrage = good at being the *******s and does not deny.
    GolDiggrz = stab you in the back type of thing, washes hands and eat at family dinner.

could be the reason .. maybe or maybe not?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    These days it seems like the *******s from GD are a lot louder than the ones from Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited July 2011
    Stab u in the back? Why would we do that.. We arent psychopats either.. If its about TW bidding I have no clue about whats bidding on what and I dont care.. I TW against whoever we bid on and defends whoever we get attacked by.. The map will be 1 colored sooner or later so nothing to cry about when it comes to that..
    edited July 2011
    These days it seems like the *******s from GD are a lot louder than the ones from Enrage.

We are fighting fire with fire... I blame Enrage for us trolling the forums, they have done it for years and been hated for it a long time b:chuckle
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i think radiance doesn't like us much, considering they're the only ones QQing.

also, ever notice the biggest loudmouths are on the Denied Applications list on our website? coincidence, i'm sure!
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    TBH it's the same as any Faction.

The shouts of the idiots drown out the voices of the good .. The more idiots you have the louder the shouts are .. and rightly or wrongly a faction is viewed on who is heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree with a lot of which Exegesis and Dan have already said. Gratz to GD for getting this far, although they could benefit from being a bit more humble in-game; also gratz to Rad for remaining a strong faction for so long.

I'll admit I can be very vocal and be an a$$hole at times - but its only when I'm provoked and yes it does help morale (as Exegesis already mentioned) when used in war situations.

As the saying goes: do unto others as they do unto you; save the hate for when fighting Enrage. GD and Rad should not be squabbling over petty differences - look at the bigger picture please.

Just my 2 cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I like small pictures.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So many accusations going on here.

I remember back when enrage was an up n coming faction .. the bidding wasn't hidden back then and you could see where each faction bid. The officer meetings would be all about discussing "so and so bid on x land so the TW will be at x time" .. so enrage would bid accordingly to participate in a gank on Tao. There was no need for "leader meetings" to discuss ganks before because all the bidding was out in the open, but that did not change the fact that enrage needed to be part of the ganks to win until the they grew stronger.

TW for GoldDigrz has always been about having fun. Let me remind you that it was GoldDigrz who first contacted Radiance to have a "fun tw" that didn't involve enrage because we wanted to have fun. Since then TW bidding has become more strategic. If the first and only bid we ever made that was "morally questionable" was last week against Rad.. then you all have no leg to stand on. I don't see anyone questioning the morality of Rad to purposely cut GD off from advancing north on the map.. nor do I see anyone questioning Rad's morality in attacking a faction they can faceroll over for the sake of more money. GD could have bid on Dominus and then you all would have called us names for taking the easy road. The fact is, all though Conovar doesn't want to admit it, is that we all waited to the last minute to make our TW bids.. literally the last 5 mins. There was no avoiding a gank on Rad even if I had bid a half hour earlier. The time would have been exactly the same. Every TW leader knows that for a fact. Even that can be proven.

As for it being ok that Enrage is ***.hats because they admit it.. really? come on people.. When GD was started, everyone on the server predicted we would be the up n coming faction to give Enrage a run for their money.. and now that we can.. we boost about it and we all the sudden are back stabbers and ***.hats in hiding? Seriously..

No one in GD claims to be better than Enrage in TW... as a matter of fact, I can't think of anyone that would say... GD > Enrage in TW. Enrage is a strong TW faction, well geared players and even some highly skilled players. Most of them have been tw'ing for going on two years together. Certainly, there are aspects of GD that make us a better "faction" than Enrage and any other faction on the server. The level of our players activity throughout the week is higher than Enrage/Rad put together. The commitment to pwi events and faction events overall is higher in GD, the dedication to each other and the faction in general is outstanding and the officers involvement with the members and their needs far surpasses what Enrage or Rad has ever done for their factions. If you question that, just talk to GD members. (Example: i can post on forums on thursday night, let's have a pk fest at silver pool on sat @ noon.. GD members.... show up in full force!) Let's see Rad/Enrage put together that kind of event on short notice and have a heavy turn out.; Thursday night pk tourney.. GD may not always win it (gratz to Enrage on the weeks they do)... but we never go without a good turn out from our faction. 20-25 members a week come to support GD in that tourney. *how many does enrage/rad get?* ; to further my examples... When someone in faction says .. i need a full RB.. GD gets it done.. countless times i've had members come from Rad saying, i've been asking for months for full RB, no one will help me. *whether that's true or not, they need it and GD got it done for them*.; no one in GD has to wc for help or pay people from wc to open instances; no one in GD is so selfish that they would rather profit from running a small squad through an instance over helping other members that aren't 5aps get money.; GD officers follow through for our members... GD members support each other) ... I can go on and on and on about about the things that make GoldDigrz the BEST faction on the server.... notice I did not say "TW faction"

@CrazyDan .. if you have hard evidence of something that GD has done that we won't admit to .. feel free to post it. I never have had a problem admitting my mistakes. but don't say we won't admit fault when there is hard evidence and then not provide the evidence.. let me remind you.. he said/she said is not evidence .. ok? b:shutup

I totally do expect hate from the haters.. I wouldn't expect any less... but if you are gonna hate, at least show some support.

You can't hate us for having a c0cky attitude when we have worked for it.
    You can't hate us cause we have a few bad apples that really only from the outside appear to be "bad apples"
    You can't hate us for making tw bids that are in the best interest of our faction.

Well you can hate us for that .. but then it's not really hate.. it's just jealousy.

As for earning the right to be titled "***.hats and jerks" .. uummm gratz enrage? Back to work!!!.. Rad is hot on your tails. b:bye

E
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011

What is this I don't even...

I'm so anti-Enrage, it practically comes out of my butt. GD has it's fair share of members that makes me dislike the faction as well.
    edited July 2011
    Good post Aura, ive been in many factions - mainly Evolution, Tao and Radiance, I joined Tao the first week it was made same as I did with GD.. GD became what Tao didnt... Tao was like this in the start but quickly changed into sloppy less active people that only did TWs and stuff for their own benefit.. GD is by far the best and most helpful faction ive been in.. Usually when I do stuff there I squad with 5 different people all the time, not the same over and over.. We probably have a few sins that will solo some stuff for their own benefit, but most of em are also helpful and wont have any issues giving a helping hand.. Yes and the RB part... its so hard to get squad, I hate RB with all my heart and I refuse to do it.. But I see GD squads do RB all the time and thats the first time ive ever seen that since the beginning when people started succeeding in RB a loooong time ago.

I am proud to be in GD and I like your post Aura, not only cause ur my leader and would spank me in a bad way if I didnt, but for me its true...
  • OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear
    OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    im curious how many things fall out of trem's *** and just how much room is there in there?
    edited July 2011
    What is this I don't even...

I'm so anti-Enrage, it practically comes out of my butt. GD has it's fair share of members that makes me dislike the faction as well.

Its not a statement of truth.. Its just a thought since I find it strange that most Rad members on forum back Enrage up :S
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    I wonder who you all trying to convince ... Us or yourselves b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    I wonder who you all trying to convince ... Us or yourselves b:cute

stating fact isn't about convincing anyone.. it's just ..fact. it is how it is b:cuteb:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dont' know why this thread is even here. As far as I see the majority of the server still hates Enrage more and that suits me just fine. If you are getting hurt by a few haters hating on select members of GD and trash talking your whole guild because of a few of your members, well, that's old news for Enrage cuz that's been happening to us for a good 2+ years and we laugh at you for thinking that's unusual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2011
    I dont' know why this thread is even here. As far as I see the majority of the server still hates Enrage more and that suits me just fine. If you are getting hurt by a few haters hating on select members of GD and trash talking your whole guild because of a few of your members, well, that's old news for Enrage cuz that's been happening to us for a good 2+ years and we laugh at you for thinking that's unusual.

We dont feel its unusual, but its unusual the some Enrage people seem to think we are worse.. Im proud of it.. b:dirty
    edited July 2011

um go back and read.. i never said it was unusual or that any of us is hurt over it. I even said I expect it.

haters hate, it's what they do .. which is fine by me b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Its not a statement of truth.. Its just a thought since I find it strange that most Rad members on forum back Enrage up :S

I've actually only seen Retsuko make any comments that side decidedly with Enrage. Of course I don't pretend to read every single thread or post so that's just what I see. Also the last I checked Radiance did not make up the entire non-GD/Enrage population of HT either. Retsuko is just special because he is smexy and has good taste in sigs :P (or had, I heard he had to take them down because of...certain content).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    stating fact isn't about convincing anyone.. it's just ..fact. it is how it is b:cuteb:bye

Maybe from your stance but Exe just copy's and paste's everything he used to say about Tao b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Maybe from your stance but Exe just copy's and paste's everything he used to say about Tao b:bye

wow.. you've been a forums troll for that long??? b:shocked
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    We dont feel its unusual, but its unusual the some Enrage people seem to think we are worse.. Im proud of it.. b:dirty

Lol people in Enrage think GD is worse? Worse in what respect? I guess I should actually interact with my guild LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.