Why so mad?

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I was in another TW guild besides Enrage. I think it was...oh yea, RoC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I've joined Radiance in october 2009 and it was my first TW guild, and never left or joined another TW guild yet. Does that make me special? b:cute

Never put an alt in another faction? BUt yea regardless you're very special.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Somewhat tough question of which answer comes down to two things. First, has the formation of first chicken and (assuming by how the question is formed, one connected to the chicken itself) egg been normal? Besides that obviously giving additional possibilities, in normal case it comes down to definition question of when this entity can be called a chicken (likely at some point during fetal or even embryonic stage, compare to abort discussion) and when egg completes forming (likely later than this, so chicken probably came first).
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    A visitor from LC watching our TW has commented that GD alone has more r9s than LC servers.

I should also add that in said TW GTIMIKEE was not present, so he missed one of the more noticeable ones...

Mmmmmm, I would have to disagree. The amount of R9s on LC is astounding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Somewhat tough question of which answer comes down to two things. First, has the formation of first chicken and (assuming by how the question is formed, one connected to the chicken itself) egg been normal? Besides that obviously giving additional possibilities, in normal case it comes down to definition question of when this entity can be called a chicken (likely at some point during fetal or even embryonic stage, compare to abort discussion) and when egg completes forming (likely later than this, so chicken probably came first).

Now that is an answer lol
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Idk I think..the egg came first..
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Based on evolution i'd say chicken. The most basic and the very first organic lifeforms started to reproduce by multiplying itself, either by splitting in two or by fertilizing itself (is what i'd think, i'm no biology person). A more interesting question would be, how and why did they start to reproduce by using eggs and what kind of stages were in between.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    silly shifong. every veno should know you get th egg and take it to the pet manager. therefore the egg came 1st.b:cute
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Too much drinking to read and reply to this thread properly so my I introduce you to drunk face-typing.

8ny590q30ghjbj osht i opened ms narrorator sum how lulz, WHERES ALL THE RUM GONE!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    lols sgt lols
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Based on evolution i'd say chicken. The most basic and the very first organic lifeforms started to reproduce by multiplying itself, either by splitting in two or by fertilizing itself (is what i'd think, i'm no biology person). A more interesting question would be, how and why did they start to reproduce by using eggs and what kind of stages were in between.

Those previous lifeforms werent chickens. Here might be some confusion... If you are mixing up chickens and chicks, eggs had anyhow been long around before birds, and young dinosaurs for example weren't "chicks", so even if question was about chicks, it would reach similar conclusion.

Only evolutionary, not general biology problem in the question isn't that, but whether there could be any specific bird which can be called the first chicken. I am definitely in opinion that this shouldn't be a problem, just consider that there should be one in which enough chicken traits appears (although this could vary according to who would be asked, theoretically). Nevertheless, even if you are forced to make the cut absolutely hazy, logically mathematical analysis would also put chicken first here.
    edited August 2011
    Why the **** are chickens used in the "what came first" debate? Some fish are prehistoric that reproduce via eggs.

Who gives a shet what a chicken did, what about these million+ year old fish?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Exactly Sgt, that's what i pointed in my post before, I am basing it only on context of the question that its about the chicken egg.
    edited August 2011
    Exactly Sgt, that's what i pointed in my post before, I am basing it only on context of the question that its about the chicken egg.

If I verbally stepped on ur toes you can blame it on my previous post showing that I am far too drunk to coherently read any other postings. Lol alcohol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    since ive come to australia, ive learned that here, the chickens have live young in pouches. just like every other animal on this continent.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    If I verbally stepped on ur toes you can blame it on my previous post showing that I am far too drunk to coherently read any other postings. Lol alcohol.

Lol naw, just wanted to point same thing had struck me.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    since ive come to australia, ive learned that here, the chickens have live young in pouches. just like every other animal on this continent.

Sydney or GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited August 2011
    Sydney or GTFO.

ok. and? lol b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Let's try to keep theories of questionable validity out of the discussion here, please...(referring to the theory of evolution, for those wondering)

Keep the discussion on actual game-related topics (or the closest approximation you guys can come up with).b:chuckle
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    ok. and? lol b:bye

So you agree? Good.
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Let's try to keep theories of questionable validity out of the discussion here, please...(referring to the theory of evolution, for those wondering)

Keep the discussion on actual game-related topics (or the closest approximation you guys can come up with).b:chuckle

Theories of evolution are very relevant to the people of HT. 99% of us are actually astronomers.b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Discussing evolution is fun as well... so why forbid? :(
    Something different instead of all the QQ
    Those previous lifeforms werent chickens.

Never said they were :)
    But those previous lifeforms turned into many different species over a billion years thanks to evolution.

A T-rex is said to be an ancestor of a chicken b:shocked

So if look at the chicken and the egg exclusively, you could say that the egg came first because evolution is going into small steps. The rate of change is partly decided by how many offsprings a creature has over a certain time. And each and everytime it's always the egg that's first before the new creature is hatched from it. So the day a chicken came into the world it had to come from an egg!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2011
    evoloution is taught in schools in the us. so ya cant really stop a discussion on evoloution. i evolved from something, noones quite sure what yet tho. either or it breaks down simply, the egg came 1st. it had to cause you had to hatch it at the pet manager. b:victory
    edited August 2011
    Kritty is right,we gotta stay on pwi. So based on evolution the tideborn came first. Since they are fish. I guess that answers the question there
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    evoloution is taught in schools in the us. so ya cant really stop a discussion on evoloution. i evolved from something, noones quite sure what yet tho. either or it breaks down simply, the egg came 1st. it had to cause you had to hatch it at the pet manager. b:victory

lol, what came first, the egg or the pet manager.

Since anthropology is part of archaeology which i study, i'd be incredibly interested in the anthropology of our perfect world community. b:cute
    Even more interesting if it can be compared to a non western culture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    imagine... a chicken popping out of a T-rex Egg, I wonder if the T-rex tried to eat it, but wasn't able to keep up to catch it... and wall-a' We have chickens!
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Old thread is old.. and I don't know about TW nonsense, sine I stopped paying attention or even caring about the back and forth of TW superpowers on HT... but a lot of GD members are pretty awesome people... and then a lot of them are idiots, two-faced lying sacks of dung.... GD hate doesn't always stem form a TW point of view, but how their members act in general outside of TW, and some of them are pretty damn bad, not from personal experience mind you, but I've heard and seen things that make me really dislike how some of them conduct themselves. When you wear a guild tag over your head your actions represent your guild. GD is straight Shady largely, you can't trust a lot of them. They'll be nice to your face and trash you the minute you turn your back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    huh? o.o;
    I hope you speak for SOME ppl, and not me Gwen. :/.

Also, that's the same with all factions now.
    It goes off of who you know, and the rumors mostly.
    Rumors kill a lot of things.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
    edited August 2011
    Evolution isn't a "theory" it's proven fact.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    There is nothing proven as far as the creation of earth and its inhabitants. The only thing that is a fact is that human beings (whether here by evolution,some malevolent being or just here) are the worse things to ever hit the planet.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There is nothing proven as far as the creation of earth and its inhabitants. The only thing that is a fact is that human beings (whether here by evolution,some malevolent being or just here) are the worse things to ever hit the planet.

Chuck Norris sharted, and thus you have the earth! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson