Comments

• Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm not a *******, ;-;.

haiii jessss :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nothing sexy about ppl looking for attention
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    nothing sexy about ppl looking for attention

Where you been? We need some troll spray asap! GET HUNTING FOR THOSE INGREDIENTS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:thanksmehhhhhhhhhh, work is boring but u guys qq-ing are worse. We are GD, we are damn proud of that and well....the facts/actions talk for ourselves.....qq, no qq, none of this will change who we are/what we are. b:dirty will give u a new thing to talk abt- am i sexier than Exegesis( tho i am damn sure i am).

P.S.1 i know this post is a nonsense...but from what i read(except few comments), i aint bringing anything new in the nonsense picture

P.S.2 can som1 do my work?...i got too many papers on my deskb:cry

P.S. 3 brownies for whoever guesses my main b:pleased

P.S. 4 this is the dumbest/fail comment i ever made(<3 waiting on aeshy criticism)

Aww, do I get brownies if I don't have to 'guess' and I just know? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2011
    hmmm why we need troll spray when we can have whips?
    *cracks whips* who doesnt behave around here? b:cute (im too lazy to read everything)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    hmmm why we need troll spray when we can have whips?
    *cracks whips* who doesnt behave around here? b:cute (im too lazy to read everything)

Aesthor has been naaaughhtyyy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Aesthor has been naaaughhtyyy...

OMG you tattler! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    OMG you tattler! D:

Who me?b:shocked

It just typed itself out using my account!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited July 2011
    Sry shes not getting whips treatment... its because of her siggy, you know? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    It's my officer duty to be naughty b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Sry shes not getting whips treatment... its because of her siggy, you know? b:chuckle

Mistress of Whips CANNOT show favouritism!

It says so in your handbook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited July 2011
    b:surrender even i cant resist her siggy ... i just cant b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    It's my officer duty to be naughty b:avoid

What else does it say?b:sin
    b:surrender even i cant resist her siggy ... i just cant b:cry

I forgive youb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ill only speak for myself when i talk but i havent seen this being the reason their is growing dislike for GD (Though ill admit im barely on anymore thanks to RL)

For me and a few others i do still talk to the dislike for GD isnt the same reason their is/has been dislike for Enrage. Enrage has or used to torment everyone and anyone that could get their hands on while its not nearly as bad the rep still holds. But now a days their ratio of loud mouth jerks to not jerks has gotten better and they have been getting more and more chill.

GD has had this c0cky attitude for seem like forever not that it is unexpected because it happens to every guild that moves up the power board even happened to Rad a few times but GD has taken it to an Enrage lvl which is annoying because you still are not better then Enrage.

Also the most vocal members of GD have gotten to the point where they will not admit fault or anything else bad even against hard evidence.

Their have also been moments of either hypocrisy or sheer stupidity (hoping for the former) where GD members would say "We want fun fights blah blah blah" Then Bid on Rad when everyone with half a brain knew Drakon would also be bidding on Rad. (Just one example but there have been other i think)

I had more in my head but my work break is almsot done so ill sum it up like this the words i have wrote do not describe the majority of GD its just the loudest members of GD and they are getting to the point of being the most annoying. The one thing with Enrage is when they were *** holes and jerks and annoying they had been the best faction on the map and thus they "earned" it.

I give GD credit for growing as they have and being a "great faction to be in" but you should expect hate if you have members going around bumping their chests and showing off.

(This wasnt meant to flame anyone this is just a mostly outside view of someone that knows the TW scene but gets most of outside faction info from the forums.)

Dan, let's get married already b:shy
    And agree with hellraisor

My earlier post in other thread. Honestly don't care who the asshats of the server are and what people think of my image of things (forum would be boring without asshats). But it's dumb when i see GD being called that and then throw the ball back to enrage. Atleast admit it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what the hell is an ******? we wear em in a different place in us....umm..aus
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    what the hell is an ******? we wear em in a different place in us....umm..aus

What...huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • XXBowJobXx - Heavens Tear
    XXBowJobXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thread has been hijacked.

*** Enrage!
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I giggled when I first saw someone say asshats lol
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    But Dan, you seen those war movies like medieval ones.. Like in Braveheart.. They arent the strongest but they still show their naked butts to the English, why? Well its about showing they dont fear them... Its kinda like that when you move up the ladder is that being confident and loud is a way to keep morale and spirit up... People scream when they go into battle just to get the adrenaline pumping. We can be as loudmouthed as we want, if thats what makes us going we do it.. If sitting back hiding under a rock will improve us we would have done that.. Yes we still have a long way to go to beat Enrage, but maybe from the outside reminds us on how Enrage kinda is or were, bear in mind that a lot of our members come from that Enrage... And its also one of the reason Enrage became the faction it is today.. By being loudmouthed and a.holes.. not everyone is like that, but we are allowed to proud of who we are and we arent afraid to show it.. If that makes us jerks so be it.. Maybe being a jerk is how to succeed in this game..

If it helps you go for it only thing is if you wanna be loud and "jerks" there will be some blow back but if you can accept it i say go for it if thats what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So many accusations going on here.

I remember back when enrage was an up n coming faction .. the bidding wasn't hidden back then and you could see where each faction bid. The officer meetings would be all about discussing "so and so bid on x land so the TW will be at x time" .. so enrage would bid accordingly to participate in a gank on Tao. There was no need for "leader meetings" to discuss ganks before because all the bidding was out in the open, but that did not change the fact that enrage needed to be part of the ganks to win until the they grew stronger.

I think the majority of free thinking ex-Enragers in GD and most of HT who remember will tell you your historical facts on HT is all wrong.

How could Enrage gank Tao when for the majority of the life of Tao the bids consisted of Rad/Ceasar and Tao 3-way ganking Enrage week after week?

Try not to trim out the parts of history that set everything in motion.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!! b:angry
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sgt, you are omitting the time when Tao was in it's decline. Enrage did the same in return. As is being done now. It's classic kick them when they are down strategy. It's the same in multitude when a faction falls apart (or the leader quits leaving the faction nothing and they restructure into Enrage).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sgt, you are omitting the time when Tao was in it's decline. Enrage did the same in return. As is being done now. It's classic kick them when they are down strategy. It's the same in multitude when a faction falls apart (or the leader quits leaving the faction nothing and they restructure into Enrage).

I guess I was also omitting the part where Evolution took it's first land or perhaps it wasn't a relevant point in my reply.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Didn't Charity kick RoC when it was down? Didn't she do it so much that it, I dunno, made her loyal members leave and join the freshly made and rather weak Enrage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Much like Rad at that point, Tao's implosion was self-inflicted, and quite entertaining.
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey Enrage!!!
    Umad bro? b:chuckle
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Didn't Charity kick RoC when it was down? Didn't she do it so much that it, I dunno, made her loyal members leave and join the freshly made and rather weak Enrage?

That's just what we tell people that is not in the know. But I guess since its been years since the said incident... its time for the truth to come out. We (all) left cause of the interstellar asteroid dinos. The 30 or so of us was tipped off by a renegade dino a week prior to their planned assault; and hence was barely able to escape with our lives. The non-believers who stayed took the full blunt of the impact when the enormous dino butt descended and the mudslide that soon resulted... causalities include the then leader of radiance.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    QQ thread GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    That's just what we tell people that is not in the know. But I guess since its been years since the said incident... its time for the truth to come out. We (all) left cause of the interstellar asteroid dinos. The 30 or so of us was tipped off by a renegade dino a week prior to their planned assault; and hence was barely able to escape with our lives. The non-believers who stayed took the full blunt of the impact when the enormous dino butt descended and the mudslide that soon resulted... causalities include the then leader of radiance.

LOL yes I remember rumors of that truth spreading around at the time xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This thread has the potential to have potential.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.