TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    woot TW drama, Ive missed that... GD attacks Radiance.... uhm.... why? uhm... maybe they want to try something different, Drakon attacks radiance? even if we wanted to gank Rad with drakon at the same time it wouldnt be 100% sure that it would be the same time... I think ppl should ****, drakon is drakon, GD is GD. what they do is their business.. Doesnt hurt to attack someone else a weekend.. whats the big deal?
    Scrubby is a clowny enrage nerd, but he is a good guy, I concider him my friend even though he isnt much fun to talk about during TW times.. I got him on msn and all the **** he say and all the **** I say.. we are totally different people outside of forum.. Why make a big scene out of nothing..... I live in Norway and those that watch the news probably seen some of it, and I TW drama isnt important to me.. and it shouldnt be to anyone, its a game.. lets have fun..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There really is no point in arguing with u guys huh? Changing the topic, using lame excuses like "who the hell are u again" and "u make grammar mistakes", trying to justify what u said in the past. Guess it's my time to act childish.
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Harpy_Wraith
    nuff said
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just saying real quick.. cause I'm a busy leader.. I haven't read a single post since page 4 so i'm not sure what any of you have said, nor do I care... but from what I hear, I apparently gave Rad some ultimatum? which makes me LOL ..

I never claimed that Rad was our lap dogs nor have i ever expected them to do what GD wants them to. As i told urban on separate occassions, do whatever is best for your faction, and I will do whatever I think is best for GD at the time.

What a coincidence rad, GD, drakon and enrage all bid at the same time! Surely that means we all have an alliance. b:chuckle

You can all assume what you want.. and ijs .. but whoever it was that posted "who is helping enrage?" .. i'd have to say kamra and eviltree .. b:chuckle but that might just be an assumption.. I know i'm the only making those atm b:bye

Just sayin' real quick cuz I'm a busy gamer. I haven't really read this post so I don't really know what this says but that's fine because I like to run my mouth randomly by replying to a thread that I didn't read (lol?). But from what I hear, I apparently gave Pie some nudes? Which makes me LOL.

I never claimed I sent him nudes...cuz if I did, why would I claim such a thing? Nor did I expect him to actually save the nudes after I sent them to him, because lol who the heck would do that. As I told Pie on some occasions (I did spell that correctly yes?) we must do whatever the Toast tells us to do, and I will do whatever I think the buttery patterns are telling me to do at the time.

What a coincidence that I got into Enrage so easily! I mean I didn't even have to apply or anything LOL. Surely it is because I sent Pie nudes that I got into Enrage and became an officer.

You can all assume whatever you want but I am totally not a troll.

And lol @ Karma being an Enrage ally. Funniest thing I've heard in a while considering the Karma players who hate Enrage. So is EvilTree a faction of Enrage alts or is it an ally of Enrage? It can't be both...Unless you're actually lonely enough to think you can ally with yourself LMAOLOLOLOL. Oh and EvilTree and Karma are both helping Enrage? But they attack each other in TW? Okay LMAO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LMFAO...uummm who are you quoting? cause I never ever said that. LOL .. let me give you a bit of advice whoever the hell you are..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.b:shutup

Or...

Speak with wisdom, so those that thought the person to be a fool, now have clarification that the person is indeed brilliant.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Scrubby is a clowny enrage nerd, but he is a good guy, I concider him my friend even though he isnt much fun to talk about during TW times.. I got him on msn and all the **** he say and all the **** I say.. we are totally different people outside of forum.. Why make a big scene out of nothing..... I live in Norway and those that watch the news probably seen some of it, and I TW drama isnt important to me.. and it shouldnt be to anyone, its a game.. lets have fun..

There's actually quite a few people like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Or...

Speak with wisdom, so those that thought the person to be a fool, now have clarification that the person is indeed brilliant.

lol so many wise speakers on forums b:laugh

the wisest of the wise can speak on forums only to have it broken down and torn apart..everyone knows that. The best thing about forums is having the power to use a few keystrokes to make all you just refresh, read, and rant away! lol
  • lilhippo3
    lilhippo3 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    then for this week..

Muttz - we have to attk drakon because we know for a fact enrage will bid Hidden Orchid.. (ROFLMAO) ... and we need to have two lands touching enrage just incase.

GD - .. oh so the other 3 lands you have touching them doesn't count???

*story changes*

Muttz - uumm.. what I meant was .. we need a week off from enrage. I'm just doing what urban told me too.. sorry my hands are tied.

Now for all you enrage haters that want to bring up the pwic tourney.. and want to claim that because your squad failed to win.. GD paid drakon to help us gank you.. *hold on, let me stop laughing* .. /Leolord .. you did get my check in the mail right .. oops wrong bind.

.... seriously though.. we'll be at silver pool saturday at noon if you want to bring that same squad enrage.. do over? b:bye

hi, in this post you admitted that GD knew of radiance's bid and the reason behind it. you also implied that you wanted radiance to do something else.

in the drakon pwic video, there was clearly an alliance between GD & Drakon.

the truth is, whatever happened has happened so why lie about it? everyone's going to believe what they want anyway. if you're going to lie, do a better job at least.. o_o
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Or...

yeah aura.... yeah..
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    can someone please grab a towel? this thread is getting juicy...or maybe I can get Retsuko to do it, maybe then you will be good for something b:sad

@Hell we need to look into that link from the wiki....its appears to be missing info in the "Drops" list

I saw no where on the page where it said anything about dropping a $15,000 archer b:shutup

b:pleased yay for TW babymamadrama....we been missin it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    can someone please grab a towel? this thread is getting juicy...

what do you need a towel for? your dont wear pants so just go for the air dry!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    what do you need a towel for? your dont wear pants so just go for the air dry!

gosh urban, i dun want people to slip and fall! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We should all just hug and make up b:cute I see more drama on this server at times than I see in my real life, and that's saying something ... I mean I know 1 or 2 people genuinely think they are god's gift to the earth, or the devil's, whatever way you look at it. But ... where was I? o.o

@ Urban, I never knew you were so funny lol (no it's not sarcastic >.<)
    edited July 2011
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/h34thntina/carebears/carebearhug.gif

We all love each other again now (especially bale, he's so sexy)
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No offense but..was mutzz silly enough to not screenshot Moon *giving him* an ultimatum?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i would like to commission shifong to depict this thread in MSpaint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    i would like to commission shifong to depict this thread in MSpaint

i concur b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    maybe it was done in vent not ingame b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png

ROFL b:laughb:cryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    If such a thing like laughing cancer existed. I would be dead right now.b:cry
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png
    harpy3.png
    harpy4.png

wow b:laughb:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    RAWFFLE!!!

Is that MoonAura holding a banana? Wth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    What is it then? A week-dead trout? This isn't pictionary...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited July 2011
    Well I suppose she wasn't wearing her R9 weapon since she couldn't keep her squad alive...
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We should all just hug and make up b:cute I see more drama on this server at times than I see in my real life, and that's saying something ... I mean I know 1 or 2 people genuinely think they are god's gift to the earth, or the devil's, whatever way you look at it. But ... where was I? o.o

@ Urban, I never knew you were so funny lol (no it's not sarcastic >.<)

well my wizzy is god's gift to pwi but yea apart from that

.. about the banana just eh oh el thats' funny as shet lol
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lols that was great. beautiful piece of art b:chuckle
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What a coincidence rad, GD, drakon and enrage all bid at the same time! Surely that means we all have an alliance. b:chuckle

really? an alliance? and here i thought y'all were just standing around the south teleport master awaiting my arrival home from work every thursday evening before y'all bid. QQ now i dont feel specials
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ur special anne,promise
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    harpy1.png
    harpy2.png