TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mono stole all the guild funds again and used it to buy a better webcam b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol drakon...
    maybe they forgot how to tw.

"omg there's actually ppl in tw today!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thanks for the info..
    Now, I'll stick on my nickname for Drakon, "Clown".
    b:chuckle
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Its not all about TW like many factions.. Its optional and those who wants will come if they can.. I dont care about the outcome, or who we attack...

Being a TW-optional faction, GDz members sure rage over it enough.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wow. just wow.
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah for claw barbs it happened again. barb runs at archer with claws... archer runs away and kills barb from a far... the end.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah for claw barbs it happened again. barb runs at archer with claws... archer runs away and kills barb from a far... the end.

Panda swims after archer and archer dies. Archer pm's panda 'leave me alone cash shop panda'... the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lets not play this game. You have used smaller factions to help in ganks before, on Tao. There is nothing wrong with it, it's called strat.
    Over a year ago? Really? Try two, maybe even a touch more.

Yes, let's not play this game. We never "used" any smaller factions to gank Tao. If smaller factions bid on Tao that's their business. Enrage would never ask another faction to gank with us because that actually works AGAINST what we want. The statement was we didn't RELY any other faction, not the people we bid on never get ganked. Get your facts straight.

And I suppose the 'there's nothing wrong with it' idea of yours is your excuse for violating that bit in the ToS about organized ganks.

Tao beat Enrage fair and square for a while. We beat them fair and square the rest of the time. Smallter guilds attacked both sides at some point. You trying play the sides makes Tao look like the sour ones, not Enrage. QQQ Enrage gank us with puny factions QQQQ. Take credit for what you accomplished and take responsibility for what you didn't.
    Its not all about TW like many factions.. Its optional and those who wants will come if they can.. I dont care about the outcome, or who we attack...

Many factions? How many factions out there do you consider to be "all about TW" and which ones specifically?

As for you, for someone who doesn't care about the outcome, you sure have plenty of 'opinions' about said outcomes, the reasons behind them, the excuses, blah blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A famous quote/motto persistently used in history comes to mind: United we stand, divided we fall.

I'll leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    since we are writing quotes, heres my fav:

A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Many factions? How many factions out there do you consider to be "all about TW" and which ones specifically?

As for you, for someone who doesn't care about the outcome, you sure have plenty of 'opinions' about said outcomes, the reasons behind them, the excuses, blah blah blah.

Ofc.. I do not have to believe in the **** I say.. The point is to get others to believe it..

I only post here when im bored and nothing to do, I dont even show up for TW anyways.. 5 AM in the morning and somebody gotta work IRL.

I do not like that the faction im in is trashtalked.. but who does? Ofc I will defend my faction, if one person comes with a statement doesnt mean everyone thinks the same...

I do hope GD beats Enrage every week and make em all ragequit.. Im tired of Enrage being the top guild and running their mouth knowing they are the best and everyone is useless cash shoppers.. Its sad and pathetic sometimes.. So yeah, maybe GD wont be any better when it comes to running their mouth, but dont blame the faction then, blame the position in the game if thats what is causing the sour people. The server needs a change, the rest of the TW factions arent even close.... Untill the day the server more or less dies, then maybe Drakon will be top 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tbh I wouldn't want GD to be number 1 on HT, rather stick with Enrage. GD's mouths are getting so big but still cry if they don't get what they want. You guys defended for 3h in a 1v1 last week but now u attack us for a fun no-show cause we don't want to take the beating on us while we were hoping for a fun tw vs drakon. If you were as pro as u guys say u are u'd attack Enrage on ur own. I hope Enrage smashes you guys tonight.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they dont have the balls to do that hell unless they can get some kind of advantage.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tbh I wouldn't want GD to be number 1 on HT, rather stick with Enrage. GD's mouths are getting so big but still cry if they don't get what they want. You guys defended for 3h in a 1v1 last week but now u attack us for a fun no-show cause we don't want to take the beating on us while we were hoping for a fun tw vs drakon. If you were as pro as u guys say u are u'd attack Enrage on ur own. I hope Enrage smashes you guys tonight.

oh they will be smashed :> they only turtled cause a select few people weren't there lol
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i love tw drama.

Urban <3 i've gained new respect for ya if for no other reason than this week has made me lol sooo much
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I do hope GD beats Enrage every week and make em all ragequit.. Im tired of Enrage being the top guild and running their mouth knowing they are the best and everyone is useless cash shoppers.

People have been saying that for about a year now; but honestly, I think that GD runs their mouths just as bad, if not worse. But I will hand it to you all, GD can put up a good fight if they try to.

Side note: Aesthor makes a sexy troll...*hides*
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Don't base a whole factions' thinking and reputation on afew select over enthusiastic individuals b:surrender Every faction has them ... The 10-15 sour apples stand out among 150 good apples so to speak xD

It's the same concept as saying, Enrage are all fking pricks, just cos of actions done by a dozen or so. Or Rad are ignorant, just cos of the main 2 cliques that were (are?) in there.

Oh scrubby I hope you work your magic on me tonite rawr!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ofc.. I do not have to believe in the **** I say.. The point is to get others to believe it..

see, the trick to getting other people to believe you is to say something with conviction, make them think you believe it yourself.

admitting that your full of ****, well, it kinda gets in the way of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    if anybody bothered to read any of my posts (i know, why bother right?), then it comes down to this: every major faction has cash shoppers, and every faction has dimwits that run their mouths like there's no tomorrow (yes, me included).

it's just that some of us actually passed high school while others are still struggling to count to 10.

standing up to enrage in TW is fun, especially when the fights go on forever. it's what a lot of people sign on for every week, isn't it? beating them is even more fun, but even the 1.5 hour ***-whooping enrage showed us last week was fun as hell. i personally can't wait for tonight, and i'm looking forward to trash-talking a couple of enrage that i can't stand at all. or any random enrage just to **** them off. or 1v1 scrubby at the end and get pwnd :<

just one thing i'd like to lol at:
    You guys defended for 3h in a 1v1 last week but now u attack us for a fun no-show cause we don't want to take the beating on us while we were hoping for a fun tw vs drakon.

yeah, we totally knew we were gonna be in the same time-slot as drakon. i mean, damn, we totally wanna be allied with a faction that can't distinguish between GMs and normal players. trololol. (i suggest you watch the pwic youtube vid from drakon if you don't get the reference.)

mike he nearly got you D:
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    oh they will be smashed :> they only turtled cause a select few people weren't there lol

I saw scrubby there with my own eyes!! b:scorn
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah, we totally knew we were gonna be in the same time-slot as drakon.

After that many weeks of bidding, any guild leader with half a brain would know it would be the same timeslot, assuming that you knew drakon would bid on rad, which was pretty obvious anyway. Excuses much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah, we totally knew we were gonna be in the same time-slot as drakon. i mean, damn, we totally wanna be allied with a faction that can't distinguish between GMs and normal players. trololol. (i suggest you watch the pwic youtube vid from drakon if you don't get the reference.)(

U didn't know you were going to be in the same time slot? Drakon hasn't attacked Enrage since reset (tw wise) why would they do it now. They were attacking us for sure. And u guys want fun tw's, why do u attack us than? Are you one of the guys who can't count to 10 either then? Since I'm sure my little 6yo sister could predict drakon would be attacking us.

You guys all talk about having fun tw's but be honest tw's vs enrage are more fun for you than tw vs us. It's all about us not being ur puppy and u guys (moonaura) are butthurt about it. Maybe she should stop being butthurt and give her members what they want and attack Enrage no matter what we do.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    After that many weeks of bidding, any guild leader with half a brain would know it would be the same timeslot, assuming that you knew drakon would bid on rad, which was pretty obvious anyway. Excuses much?

quite honestly, every drakon member i've talked to said they wanted to bid on Enrage because "they were the only faction that could beat them".

sadly i'm not even kidding.

rumors much?
    edited July 2011

yeah, we totally knew we were gonna be in the same time-slot as drakon. i mean, damn, we totally wanna be allied with a faction that can't distinguish between GMs and normal players. trololol. (i suggest you watch the pwic youtube vid from drakon if you don't get the reference.)

mike he nearly got you D:

yeah, that whole bidding time slot thing is a total mystery b:scorn

was that the same video where drakon is instructed not to attack GD and just to go for enrage then go back to their corner? next time you want to use evidence to disprove a fact, make sure that evidence doesn't prove the fact you are trying to disprove. and shocker, after drakon has been used, they are attacked while they are going back to their corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    U didn't know you were going to be in the same time slot? Drakon hasn't attacked Enrage since reset (tw wise) why would they do it now. They were attacking us for sure. And u guys want fun tw's, why do u attack us than? Are you one of the guys who can't count to 10 either then? Since I'm sure my little 6yo sister could predict drakon would be attacking us.

You guys all talk about having fun tw's but be honest tw's vs enrage are more fun for you than tw vs us. It's all about us not being ur puppy and u guys (moonaura) are butthurt about it. Maybe she should stop being butthurt and give her members what they want and attack Enrage no matter what we do.

who said all of us want to attack enrage? i'm sure there's a few people that don't mind attacking radiance once in a while, i certainly don't. hey, free land right? i mean all we do is cash shop so the only way we get land is by attacking a weak faction (no, i'm not being serious.).

in case someone hasn't told you what's been happening on HT, since you're obviously oblivious to pretty much all bidding, here's a quick recap: we've been attacked and have attacked enrage pretty much every week. what about you?

oh btw, before you insult people about their intelligence, learn some basic grammar. it just doesn't hurt as much.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    yeah, that whole bidding time slot thing is a total mystery b:scorn

was that the same video where drakon is instructed not to attack GD and just to go for enrage then go back to their corner? next time you want to use evidence to disprove a fact, make sure that evidence doesn't prove the fact you are trying to disprove. and shocker, after drakon has been used, they are attacked while they are going back to their corner.

i'm getting quite tired of your stup.., well, never mind, don't want to "run my mouth" now, do i?

it's called making a joke, the video itself... is a friggin joke. and shocker, they attacked us while we were attacking enrage.

incredible, you make a reference to something, or even say something that doesn't quite go with the whole "<3 toast" and you get trolled by little kids with endless garbage that i'd say comes close to 'rinse and repeat' in every thread the second you open your mouth ...
    edited July 2011
    i'm getting quite tired of your stup.., well, never mind, don't want to "run my mouth" now, do i?

it's called making a joke, the video itself... is a friggin joke. and shocker, they attacked us while we were attacking enrage.

incredible, you make a reference to something, or even say something that doesn't quite go with the whole "<3 toast" and you get trolled by little kids with endless garbage that i'd say comes close to 'rinse and repeat' in every thread the second you open your mouth ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbA3i3NzlY

its not my fault your full of ****, at least exe had the decency to admit it.

the last paragraph isnt quite a coherent thought, but i get the idea. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Seems you're the only one from Rad that keep QQing..
    But i like it... At least we will have some interesting thing to read on forum.. b:cute
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad