TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why does all this MATTER so much? @_@

Can't fight to just fight without mixing in all these rumored "intentions" and "politics"? Cause in the end, they're things that ppl would never believe no matter how much trolling/craptalking/"reasoning" you say about it. It's how you perform in pvp/tw that stands out, no?

And I better not still be lvl 94 when this post is made.
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To the post above: You need the FF GD style.
    lol calling us out.

It's ok i'm sure we are tougher than harpy wraith all those jades won't save u hahahaha.

nice cleric'ing btw *hi5* wipe with +12 gears -.-

but yea likewise haha if ppl are on we'll enjoy dmg testing the shards

Yes, I'm sure Drakon should have survived longer than Enrage in PWIC because they're so much stronger (not).

By all means, you are allowed to think you can beat us in a fair fight. But you don't.

And at the post below:
    You practically are Golddigrz lapdogs by having lots of your top geared members join them after collaborating an enrage territory gank for multiple weeks.

Feel free to give them the rest of your land/members.
  • MysticalAub - Heavens Tear
    MysticalAub - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Radiance is not your lapdog moon, just so you get that out of your head, dominus may have been.. but wat was that about always on skype with leo? Bidding 10 seconds after eachother? Yeah that wasnt planned, you have no "alliance", everything you spew out is ****. The only person that actually benefits from ganks is GD, and somehow in your mind you think that the ONE time we get no showed by Enrage, that's our "week off?" LMAO. Look at the map and tell me Rads benefiting, or rather ANY other guild. Since map reset you've been a lil ***** that throws a tantrum if ppl don't do what you say...and As far as the PWIC rofl were you the cleric that let the squad get wiped...by harpy? Pro! b:victory

On a side note- Drakon tw should be fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MysticalAub-102/102/102 Demon Mystic
    Aubzy-101/101/102 Demon Cleric
    xlmaginaryx- 101/101/101 Demon Wizard
    Aubz- 101/101 Demon Veno
    XxXAubreyXxX- 101 Demon Blademaster
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Radiance is not your lapdog moon, just so you get that out of your head, dominus may have been.. but wat was that about always on skype with leo? Bidding 10 seconds after eachother? Yeah that wasnt planned, you have no "alliance", everything you spew out is ****. The only person that actually benefits from ganks is GD, and somehow in your mind you think that the ONE time we get no showed by Enrage, that's our "week off?" LMAO. Look at the map and tell me Rads benefiting, or rather ANY other guild. Since map reset you've been a lil ***** that throws a tantrum if ppl don't do what you say...and As far as the PWIC rofl were you the cleric that let the squad get wiped...by harpy? Pro! b:victory

On a side note- Drakon tw should be fun b:chuckle

this is what happens wen u deal with control freaks b:chuckle
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not one faction on that map is there without using another faction to help them. If you deny that you are crazy.
    I'm not defending any faction as a person, more like all of them as a whole. It's called strategy and if you think it only happens during TW you are dense. Lets all sit here and QQ about it and pretend that its only happening to our guild, when in fact I can tell you the same things are going on with factions holding one land, they just don't air their dirty laundry.
    I'm looking forward to TW with xWaRx this weekend, I hope it is a blast. :) (My first TW in 16 months, make it fun!!) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Not one faction on that map is there without using another faction to help them. If you deny that you are crazy.
    I'm not defending any faction as a person, more like all of them as a whole. It's called strategy and if you think it only happens during TW you are dense. Lets all sit here and QQ about it and pretend that its only happening to our guild, when in fact I can tell you the same things are going on with factions holding one land, they just don't air their dirty laundry.
    I'm looking forward to TW with xWaRx this weekend, I hope it is a blast. :) (My first TW in 16 months, make it fun!!) lol

and lol.

who is helping enrage?
  • MothBall - Heavens Tear
    MothBall - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Enrage was started by taking land from Evolution then Radiance over a year ago solo. We never had to rely on other factions to get to where we are. Even with all the up and downs, we relied on ourselves to get back up.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Makes more sense this does then what i am reading.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifMjyRRKoc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    from what i hear GDZ told Rad "attack Enrage w/ us or we attack you and we have drakon atack you too".

ultimatums wont get you very far with us. if its true then sorry guys but just cuz we ganked before doesnt mean we are your biotch to push around. there has been several opprotunities that suggested to do certian things and you guys choose to do your own thing and attack us when your backs on a wall with enrage. just as GDZ does their own thing whenever they want so will we and id expect WaR and Dom to do the same if they wished. but i must say, all GDZ talk about wanting fun fights and them being the only guild that will ever take out enrage, well it just doesnt look very good with the words you guys have put out before.

drakon....duno much about their capabilities right now since they havent had a seriouse tw in months. thats going to hurt them quite a bit i think. they have some good players but good players dont win the tw. i dont give drakon the win for these 2 fights just based off their lack of tw experience together.

wonder if monos going to fist the crystal or if leo will arma it again. though i must say i have hit the crystal a few times due to stupid tab targeting but to my understanding those 2 did it with no1 else in enrage base but themselfs to get the "our crystal is under attack" message.

i hate airports. nothin to do in them but freakin ramble as you can see. meh vacation is over :( maybe ill tw this weekend

**** had to log on my account just to reply to this... Who the F*** say that GD is only one to take down Enrage? Well Ive never seen that, guess some run their mouths, but would be fun to try ofc.. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesnt. who cares.. Whoever is the top faction is also the most hated faction... I rather not be the most hated faction and I enjoy being in GD. best faction ive been in.. Its not all about TW like many factions.. Its optional and those who wants will come if they can.. I dont care about the outcome, or who we attack... Sometimes its fun to attack other opponents, Enrage stopped attacing GD for a while.. why? probably cause they want to attack other people as well.. Too much politics in this game.. Radiance is fun to fight as well, sadly they got drakon as well so I guess GD will be no showed. at least we get a good fight 1 vs 1 with Enrage where the real practice is..

peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To the post above: You need the FF GD style.

Yes, I'm sure Drakon should have survived longer than Enrage in PWIC because they're so much stronger (not).

By all means, you are allowed to think you can beat us in a fair fight. But you don't.

And at the post below:
    You practically are Golddigrz lapdogs by having lots of your top geared members join them after collaborating an enrage territory gank for multiple weeks.

Feel free to give them the rest of your land/members.

Great to see we have such amazing players on this server all in Enrage.. they dont need gear to be the best... 4-5 +12 R9 wizards wont do any difference... All the major cash shoppers are in GD, we dont know to play, but we sure know how to charge zen. If you got no life and has nothing else to do but be the best Enrage is the faction to be in. GD is only for rich peoples with a life outside game to be better at their real life job instead of the game....

Enrage should be happy that atleast 1 faction can give them a little fight, the rest crumbles in 10 minutes... A long and even TW is a fun TW... Enrage should be happy GD exist, if not the game would be twice as boring when every TW lasts maximum 10 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    t .. oops wrong bind.

.... seriously though.. we'll be at silver pool saturday at noon if you want to bring that same squad enrage.. do over? b:bye

Dom cant make it ill be there in his place :3
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:sad I want a lapdog ...
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    o0 okies all i said was giving ultimatums is trash when we all been scratching each others backs for months now lol.

moon, you got plenty of no shows or light forces from enrage when rad was ganking arch w war/dom on other cities while us others took full defenses on the cities. i dont think i mentioned anything about no shows in any of my posts lol they are irrelevant. if ya read the posts they basically say **** the ultimatums and thats it. as far as me ever talkin to enrage bout lettin us through...ever1 knows enrage and rad would neer work together intentionally.

hoju, wtf are you talkin about? rad has never purposely not take out enrages crystal to other wars could finish. thats just stupid. the times we did get close to takin it their reinforcements were bouncing between gdz/war & rad. ya we nearly had wins on like 2 of those fights but they beat us regardless. we've never basically thrown a fight as you say.

exe, well cant remember exactly who the F*** it was from gdz but it was either moon, gti, or manni seein as they are the only ppl i talk to there. was some time ago. i dont hate gdz nor do i particularly like them. same with any other of the land owning factions but least i stay civil with you all up till now with the gdz way or the highway attitude this week.

dont get me wrong i wasnt bashin anyone, just completely disagree with some people trying to be controlling like that.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LMFAO .. right cause GD hasnt' taken the brunt of enrage for all them to gain land? and visa versa? .. every one of those factions including GD has benefited from the ganks.. yet GD is the only faction that has felt the full brunt of enrage and still held our own. b:thanksb:bye

The only factions that haven't felt the full force of enrage is pinoy and wings.Partially cause,and I mean no disrespect to them cause both have good people,they are non-factors in tw but also we aren't touching them.Every one else has been attacked by enrage and had to deal with the full force of it.But when it comes to your ganks we have to split our forces and decide which is best strategy for us.No one gets the full force in a gank,from any faction. But moon, gd is the only faction the can hold up to enrage.Rad,pizza and war can't hold up when we split our forces,gd can. So how are they benefiting from this?a no-show isn't benefiting unless they only want money.But you guys giving rad an ultimatum telling them what to do is low.People say we are the *** holes of the server but even we wouldn't stoop to such a level. Good job gd,you are now the scum of ht. b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    hoju, wtf are you talkin about? rad has never purposely not take out enrages crystal to other wars could finish. thats just stupid. the times we did get close to takin it their reinforcements were bouncing between gdz/war & rad. ya we nearly had wins on like 2 of those fights but they beat us regardless. we've never basically thrown a fight as you say.

that fight was definetly not thrown.. lol i posted the tw vid of that weekend if you really wanna see the last minutes go watch part 5 and you can see what happened in the end of the rad fight. they were pushing for a solid 10 min right outside the b gate
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Enrage was started by taking land from Evolution then Radiance over a year ago solo. We never had to rely on other factions to get to where we are. Even with all the up and downs, we relied on ourselves to get back up.

Lets not play this game. You have used smaller factions to help in ganks before, on Tao. There is nothing wrong with it, it's called strat.
    Over a year ago? Really? Try two, maybe even a touch more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    - will goldigrz be able to pull off an upset again this week?

no. D:
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    .But you guys giving rad an ultimatum telling them what to do is low.People say we are the *** holes of the server but even we wouldn't stoop to such a level. Good job gd,you are now the scum of ht. b:victory

or so rad claims.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey guys, let's all team up and form a super alliance so we can take down Enr

Actually, nevermind. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UrbanFan - Heavens Tear
    UrbanFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wow. The Radiance vs Drakon fight only lasted as long as I can when I think of urbanpulse.. which isn't very long.

Mono must have been too busy on webcam. b:shocked
    Proud buffer of Enrage. #1 fan of urbanpulse. b:kiss
    edited July 2011
    Inb4 Drakon lolfails.

they didnt build their b path towers :(
  • Brixonna - Heavens Tear
    Brixonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    5dq6w3.png

b:chuckle
  • Brixonna - Heavens Tear
    Brixonna - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:pleased
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Friday results added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How long did Drakon last??
    Anyone know?? I wasn't log today..b:surrender
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wtf have they been doing with all that money from lands?

Their members were uncharmed. They grouped up so nicely that I even took out people with AoEs on my assassin, I literally got off subsea, and 2 earthen rifts before they moved. And they weren't even stunned. They didn't use bind posts, they didn't even put up towers. I am almost tempted to say they just bid and to prevent a ban from noshowing they just went in with the intention to lose.

We'll see tomorrow when we're attacking, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    14-16mins ish Rainie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    14-16mins ish Rainie

13m 54secs when i looked at clock