TW Schedule 22/7-24/7

Comments

• Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    who said all of us want to attack enrage? i'm sure there's a few people that don't mind attacking radiance once in a while, i certainly don't. hey, free land right? i mean all we do is cash shop so the only way we get land is by attacking a weak faction (no, i'm not being serious.).

in case someone hasn't told you what's been happening on HT, since you're obviously oblivious to pretty much all bidding, here's a quick recap: we've been attacked and have attacked enrage pretty much every week. what about you?

oh btw, before you insult people about their intelligence, learn some basic grammar. it just doesn't hurt as much.

Ohh my I made a grammar mistake, can happen when English is only your 4th language I suppose.

If you want free land, go ahead attack anyone but Enrage but keep your mouth shut bout wanting fun tw's then. And pretty much every week? I remember u guys attacking us whenever we didn't wanna be your pup.

I've noticed when GD people talk, one time they say something, next post they say the opposite.

Seems you're the only one from Rad that keep QQing..
    But i like it... At least we will have some interesting thing to read on forum..
    I'm bored and kinda tired bout all GD people who contradict themselves. They can attack us every week, idc but don't tell they want fun tw's or act like they're the boss while they need us to take a beating so they can profit cuz of it.
  • lilhippo3
    lilhippo3 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    who said all of us want to attack enrage? i'm sure there's a few people that don't mind attacking radiance once in a while, i certainly don't. hey, free land right? i mean all we do is cash shop so the only way we get land is by attacking a weak faction (no, i'm not being serious.).

it's true that you only get land this way (or through noshow ganks); moonaura already confirmed she knew radiance wasn't going to bid on enrage this week so she bid on radiance o_o

in case someone hasn't told you what's been happening on HT, since you're obviously oblivious to pretty much all bidding, here's a quick recap: we've been attacked and have attacked enrage pretty much every week. what about you?

radiance has attacked enrage the same amount of time as you have. the weeks they don't attack are the weeks they've lost land to GD. Look at the map. You've taken at least 3 previously held Radiance lands.

oh btw, before you insult people about their intelligence, learn some basic grammar. it just doesn't hurt as much.

weren't you and crystabella raging on aesthor in another thread about having nothing left to say so you resort to lame grammar issues? o.o

and i know i'm going to be ignored because i'm a nonfactor ;P lol.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    drakon isnt stupid they havent attacked enrage and low and behold havent been attacked by enrage. WTF would they start now?They know better then any how there members are and whether or not they can stand up in the fight.

As for Hojuken, poking fun at his lack of intelligence is easy cause as he him self stated 'it's just that some of us actually passed high school while others are still struggling to count to 10.', unfortunately for him he is the latter of the 2.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @trigger - If i can work some magic I'll save some triple sparks for you out of love. Maybe sano will be able to hf and we can make pretty red numbers come out of your head b:victory

@Hoju - I almost feel bad for my projectile going inb4apoth as you plopped but not really b:chuckle, and it's ok if gti didn't get ported out like 1 second sooner he would have punctured me full of demon spark'd arrows. *prays to the gms for good timing*

@everyone in gd - <3 trash talking is all i'm gonna say, don't let it affect your game too much short tws suck wen u start to play bad getting angry at me. *points at mastema*
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @everyone in gd - <3 trash talking is all i'm gonna say, don't let it affect your game too much short tws suck wen u start to play bad getting angry

you really think anyone in gd is able to follow that advice?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Drama-rama! b:shocked

Why is everyone so afraid to post on their mains, lol?

Seems you're the only one from Rad that keep QQing..
    But i like it... At least we will have some interesting thing to read on forum.. b:cute

Nope, sadly you are quite wrong. There are under ten players in Radiance that actively browse PWI's subsection of forums, to read "baby mama drama". I can't imagine why. Though, the reason I haven't made a post yet, is I don't generally read the TW threads in this subsection on the forums. Most of my post count is in the general discussion subsection of PWI forums, where I QQ about how fail the management of the game is.

Just gotta say this... Sir, you have many grammatical mistakes in all the posts you have created. Remember, a sentence is a complete thought. It ends w/ a period, and starts w/ a capital letter. Everyone should know this, as I correct many spelling errors via World Chat, every few days for players just like you. :)
    since we are writing quotes, heres my fav:

A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them.

I like this one EA. Tell ya what, I'll make a deal just for you babez. See, I'll set tricky card room to 100 again (just for you <3), and you can watch my sweet a.ss port to the next room, unharmed (like last time).

...Then you can massively pwn me, in the only place that you really can; TW. Well, I guess this is it. See ya thar. :)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lilhippo3 wrote: »
    and i know i'm going to be ignored because i'm a nonfactor ;P lol.

Thought i was the non factor b:surrender

Anyways, awesome thread! it even got urban to post b:dirty
    Missed threads like these tbh..

One thing i don't get however is, what all the fuss is about.

There's nothing wrong with giving another guild an ultimatum. Moonaura told mutzz to "attack archosaur or we will attack you". Honestly i don't care if GD wants to try to force other guilds to gank with them. Nothing to be ashamed of really, could call it part of TW. So like what urban said, don't expect another guild to follow your commands, and don't be surprised if another guild won't go with ultimatum's. Instead i see QQ this and QQ that.

So after we said no to moonaura's demand, we bid on drakon, and not even 20 seconds later both GD and drakon bid on us.

It could be quite obvious that for this week, golddigrz was after more money. If we would have attacked archosaur, GD would have taken land from enrage. But since we wouldn't do what they asked us, they decided to take easy land elsewhere knowing it wouldn't cost them anything.

Anyways, we wanted to give our members more fun, and we tried to deliver, sadly the first battle against drakon was a total dissapointment. They showed like 40 people? no idea but couldn't be many. Once i saw their path towers weren't build i knew it would be a walk over. So maybe it was an intentional loss? Atleast it looked like it.
    I expect a lot more from drakon tonight, else they are below the strength of both dominus and war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you really think anyone in gd is able to follow that advice?

can't hurt to try

but yes lets see more posting from mains rather than people hiding

atleast i flaunt my lazy grammar for everyone to see and hurt their head over
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes, let's not play this game. We never "used" any smaller factions to gank Tao. If smaller factions bid on Tao that's their business. Enrage would never ask another faction to gank with us because that actually works AGAINST what we want. The statement was we didn't RELY any other faction, not the people we bid on never get ganked. Get your facts straight.

And I suppose the 'there's nothing wrong with it' idea of yours is your excuse for violating that bit in the ToS about organized ganks.

Tao beat Enrage fair and square for a while. We beat them fair and square the rest of the time. Smallter guilds attacked both sides at some point. You trying play the sides makes Tao look like the sour ones, not Enrage. QQQ Enrage gank us with puny factions QQQQ. Take credit for what you accomplished and take responsibility for what you didn't.

b:surrender
    Read the whole post before you rage my dear. I said EVERY faction. The only one who piped up and said they didn't was Enrage. It's part of the strat to work with smaller factions to get more than one TW at a time.
    I have only had bidding control of TW bidding in one faction, and I took my ban for messing with time slots with it.
    I never brought up Tao, but I'm sure they had smaller factions they worked with when they were on top, and still when they were on the bottom.
    I'm not condoning "bid at this time with this money with this battle cord" FAKE bidding. I'm saying that TW factions do talk to each other, they do agree on a target for the weekend, it does make enemies and allies on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hey showed like 40 people?

55-60 ish From what I have been told .. So expecting a much better fight tonight b:beg

So maybe it was an intentional loss? Atleast it looked like it.

Dunno. With hindsight did kinda seem like they didn't want to be there. Guess that's what you get when you are not going to bid on Enrage because of (and I quote ) " prior arrangements " and your options are limited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Read the whole post before you rage my dear. I said EVERY faction. The only one who piped up and said they didn't was Enrage. It's part of the strat to work with smaller factions to get more than one TW at a time.
    I have only had bidding control of TW bidding in one faction, and I took my ban for messing with time slots with it.
    I never brought up Tao, but I'm sure they had smaller factions they worked with when they were on top, and still when they were on the bottom.
    I'm not condoning "bid at this time with this money with this battle cord" FAKE bidding. I'm saying that TW factions do talk to each other, they do agree on a target for the weekend, it does make enemies and allies on the map.

When I was running Mortal, we we're never asked/targeted by any faction, to help them attack another land-owning faction. I was one of the only factions that targeted Tao every week for a fun, friendly, TW. Just felt like getting that out, lol.
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbA3i3NzlY

Free bump for Sasha's link!

Check the Drakon target prep and the Drakon losses after Enrage is down.

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

See you in TW!
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbA3i3NzlY

Free bump for Sasha's link!

Check the Drakon target prep and the Drakon losses after Enrage is down.

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

See you in TW!

Sadfaces. They didn't go back to their corner.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:chuckle " Super GM " Faction b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No wonder Drakon got stepped on lastnight..one of their marshals doesn`t know what a GM is b:surrender

The rest of squad chat and commentary was the video itself..there was PK there?..didn`t notice.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011

The force is strong in this one.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Take me to the dark side you will b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ya stay off my side or ill stomp ya nuts you pink hamster! b:thanks
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I love this thread, a lot.

Radiance gains 103,892 coolness points for causing drama, something Radiance rarely does, or so I see anyways.

Tip my hat to you guys. b:thanks

GMs, add a hat tipping bear emoticon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Panda swims after archer and archer dies. Archer pm's panda 'leave me alone cash shop panda'... the end.

Q_Q... at least he didnt try to claw me to death. i hate wet kittys that swim fast, and drakon sure could have used my fav cash shop panda last night! idk what all there +12 r9 Josd kitty were doing yesterday? and mono runing out unbuff into a group of rad thinking he was god or something* faceplams* but he mite of had his bell on atleast but that was it. i had to stop for a second then look then look again... guys plz buff your self tonight kk <3
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Also what was smokesalot doing in the video just running around not really attcking anyone? lol for chasing ppl and letting your squad die around you while not attk'n anyone. i guess a 4 month vacation will do that to you.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I hope their barbs bring apo today so they can use IG or at least a sutra/base pot. Also using invoke once in a while can make it a bit more exciting for nuke squads.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just saying real quick.. cause I'm a busy leader.. I haven't read a single post since page 4 so i'm not sure what any of you have said, nor do I care... but from what I hear, I apparently gave Rad some ultimatum? which makes me LOL ..

I never claimed that Rad was our lap dogs nor have i ever expected them to do what GD wants them to. As i told urban on separate occassions, do whatever is best for your faction, and I will do whatever I think is best for GD at the time.

What a coincidence rad, GD, drakon and enrage all bid at the same time! Surely that means we all have an alliance. b:chuckle

You can all assume what you want.. and ijs .. but whoever it was that posted "who is helping enrage?" .. i'd have to say kamra and eviltree .. b:chuckle but that might just be an assumption.. I know i'm the only making those atm b:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just saying real quick.. cause I'm a busy leader.. I haven't read a single post since page 4 so i'm not sure what any of you have said, nor do I care... but from what I hear, I apparently gave Rad some ultimatum? which makes me LOL ..

Shouldn't make a fool out of yourself if you don't even bother what's been said.

But telling a faction "bid on archosaur, or else i'll bid on you", is that not an ultimatum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't make a fool out of yourself if you don't even bother what's been said.

But telling a faction "bid on archosaur, or else i'll bid on you", is that not an ultimatum?

LMFAO...uummm who are you quoting? cause I never ever said that. LOL .. let me give you a bit of advice whoever the hell you are..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.b:shutup
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I've completely read longer posts than yours before I replied. I did in fact read your entire bullcrap post.

There is nothing wrong with MothBall's post. Enrage does not rely on anyone, whether we should or not (call it folly if you will, but that is how it is). I did not say it doesn't HELP us when smaller factions bid on the same lands but we certainly didn't RELY on them or even ASK them to do it. Do I need to talk slower for this to work or something?

I guess you must truly be carebear if you think I was raging LOL. You have not seen my rage 'my dear.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I never claimed that Rad was our lap dogs nor have i ever expected them to do what GD wants them to. As i told urban on separate occassions, do whatever is best for your faction, and I will do whatever I think is best for GD at the time.

What a coincidence rad, GD, drakon and enrage all bid at the same time! Surely that means we all have an alliance. b:chuckle

You can all assume what you want.. and ijs .. but whoever it was that posted "who is helping enrage?" .. i'd have to say kamra and eviltree .. b:chuckle but that might just be an assumption.. I know i'm the only making those atm b:bye

Yea et helped alot getting anne banned youre right.That was sooo beneficial to our faction.
    As for karma,I don't know anything about them to be honest. Don't even think I know their leaders but I don't see how they helped enrage either.Their bids,as far as i can remember, never coincided with enrages and never helped enrage.
    LMFAO...uummm who are you quoting? cause I never ever said that. LOL .. let me give you a bit of advice whoever the hell you are..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.b:shutup

Should heed your own advise moon
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.