Options
1234568»

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow. The web staff are idiots.

They've taken over a decade of vBulletin improvements and flushed them down the drain in a simple effort for change.

I feel like I'm looking at 2001/2002-ish vanilla vBulletin install with an admin who only knows how to change colors and basic functions.

FIX THREAD NOTIFICATION ICONS
    QUICKREPLY=YES

Freaking brainless morons.

I think I'm finally done here once and for all.

b:bye

edit: Oh, and of course (who wouldn't guess), coreconnect is still broken.

Agreed. vBulletin is updated extremely often, but these forums feel like they are running on an old version. That "Quick Reply" has never worked on these forums, lol. Kinda sad, as Quick Reply is a very handy tool.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Agreed. vBulletin is updated extremely often, but these forums feel like they are running on an old version. That "Quick Reply" has never worked on these forums, lol. Kinda sad, as Quick Reply is a very handy tool.
    <_< I use quick reply all the time. In fact I just used it to reply to your post. ^^ Just click the quick reply button at the top of someone else's post XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    <_< I use quick reply all the time. In fact I just used it to reply to your post. ^^ Just click the quick reply button at the top of someone else's post XD

That takes you to a different page, which is a "normal" reply. He wants the AJAXy goodness of recent forum software, methinks.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No... there's a button next to quote and multi-quote in all posts that activates the quick reply at the bottom. Turns multi quoting on, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Way too much wasted space
    http://i.imgur.com/wfJ9E.png

You forgot to mention the wasted space at the top of the pages... b:surrender AZx9R.jpg

(On a positive note, I started getting the background image about ten minutes ago. Where's the other classes? b:sad)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The new forum is weird but my avatar is ugly I miss my old troll avi cuz I could make a nice pirate zombie girl siggy for it but my new sig the stoneface looks like Michael Jackson. XD We should be able to change between default avatars, people who do not want to display their characters. This is my forum poster acc and I have no characters on it. =_= Bleh.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm, still no real improvement to this version. I'll have a chat with Frankie and see if they'll fix it.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't know this caused by cookie or what, but it seem i keep getting infinite redirection loop (page keep refreshing / redirecting) and only able to enter fw forum when pwi forum changed. b:surrender

I suppose it's normal again now. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm, still no real improvement to this version. I'll have a chat with Frankie and see if they'll fix it.

Looks cleaner to me at least b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Looks cleaner to me at least b:thanks

Looks like **** to me, but maybe it's all the brown. Text size, comments vs. post in particular, is really bothering me.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray