Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Bellarie, I love your sig lol

Aaaand.... bump for sexy pure red haired foxes P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RenamonX - Sanctuary
    RenamonX - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So many people here want a few new hairs that other races have and maybe some tattos on your face.
    The solution is simple,just make the makeover scroll actually worht it.Make it so it allows you to get all hairs from all races and some extra features for eyes faces etc.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Bump for justice >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So I heard a mod on the German forums told them it was ok for them to INI edit for appearance. WTB Server transfer stone?
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So ummm... Question, NO HATE PLEASE

PWI already offers the most extensive character customization out of any MMO out there, but yet you say its limited. Whys this?
    Sure you cant use the same eye textures or hair on all the classes, but is that a big thing? you might end up buying hair anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011

PWI already offers the most extensive character customization out of any MMO out there, but yet you say its limited. Whys this?
    Sure you cant use the same eye textures or hair on all the classes, but is that a big thing? you might end up buying hair anyways.

No hate here. b:victory

The reason behind this is that there are so many more options available in the game that don't hurt the gameplay for anyone, and yet are against the rules. Most of these options have to do with harmless things, like changing colors, and size within various limits. Easy things that could be implemented if the devs weren't so incompetent.

INI edits can be harmful, perhaps not to your gameplay, but to others. <_< That's one of the main reasons they're against the rules, but harmless edits for colors and things should not be bannable offenses...and yet people still are getting banned for them. Although they seem to be lightening up recently. =)

Also, the old classes should be being updated along with the newer ones. The fact that the hair styles and new eye textures of the newer races WORK with the old classes seamlessly, yet its still against the rules for old classes to have them, is simply for the fact that PWE wants to force the older classes to spend money for the newer hair items and things. That is just another reason we're fighting for these INI edit rule changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So I heard a mod on the German forums told them it was ok for them to INI edit for appearance. WTB Server transfer stone?

from http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=31702
    Denadoro wrote: »
    Hey,

it is not allowed to edit/modify the game-files manually to gain any advantage of the changes.

In this case, go for it, BUT we can't give any support for this AND can't guarantee that your game will run without any kind of problems and/or be patched by next maintenance.

As long as it's only somethign cosmetical, I would assume you don't gain that much advantage out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    :D That post is good news!! Maybe now my roomie can make his archer how he wants <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I see your Perfect World and customization and raise you a ~removed~ customization!
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I want confirmation if this is true for PW International clients. Please D:

Aesthetical changes that don't impact gameplay/hitboxes. DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    How did this fall to the 2nd page! Gasp! D=

Is it because they said it is ok to do it? =O

I want to know if it is ok with these servers too.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Eh, it's allowed for the european servers. As long as you don't get any gaming advantage from it, it's fine with them.

But international ones.. still bannable. Meh. Allow it already, seriously. Not like anyone who wants to do it gives a flower anyway...

Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14177971&postcount=19
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    They seriously should just allow it, especially if the EU servers are ok with it. As long as you don't edit the character to get an advantage like making them too skinny to click, or doing something like overly sized **** which just looks a bit nasty and unnatural.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Tbh... I couldn't care less if someone got double triple mega DD ****. The current max size you can get without any .ini edits already is bad enough lol

And meh... Gonna say it again. There's so many people doing it already. And there were even quite a few during the PWIC openly showing it in front of GMs lol
    Eh and... people post screenshots, even close ups with earthguard eyes. People even got signatures with obvious ini tweaks. It's kinda ridiculous xD

Just allow it.... It's not like you have any advantage from having earthguard eyes or something *yawns*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I had a girl psy character run up to me the other day, maxed boob size and in the zebra bikini. Turned out the player was actually just a guy, he just wanted a jiggly boobed character to look at while playing. Funny how guys are the ones with the giant pixel ****.

I've been wanting to put one of the EG hairstyles on my BM soooo bad, and I've been really tempted to do it. I just would hate to be banned for something as stupid as that. I see a lot of people do it and they are still playing, which makes me really want to just go ahead and do it.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Tbh... I couldn't care less if someone got double triple mega DD ****. The current max size you can get without any .ini edits already is bad enough lol

And meh... Gonna say it again. There's so many people doing it already. And there were even quite a few during the PWIC openly showing it in front of GMs lol
    Eh and... people post screenshots, even close ups with earthguard eyes. People even got signatures with obvious ini tweaks. It's kinda ridiculous xD

Just allow it.... It's not like you have any advantage from having earthguard eyes or something *yawns*

As I recall, those players also were asked to change their characters by the GMs, so that point really is moot.b:bye

As for screenshots and signatures, a GM cannot prove that those were not photo-shopped in.b:chuckle

However, I agree that certain edits should be allowed...b:shutup
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    As I recall, those players also were asked to change their characters by the GMs, so that point really is moot.b:bye

As for screenshots and signatures, a GM cannot prove that those were not photo-shopped in.b:chuckle

YAY it's kritty! I think you like peeking in this thread. You have been in here a lot. You must want to edit a character too? =P
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    YAY it's kritty! I think you like peeking in this thread. You have been in here a lot. You must want to edit a character too? =P

I should show my chibi-barb.b:chuckle

(Which I made using the .ini edited preset that keeps sneaking its way back into the game b:avoid)

I'm seriously considering doing a color for my posts in the future...

Is this easy enough to read on this background?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I should show my chibi-barb.b:chuckle

(Which I made using the .ini edited preset that keeps sneaking its way back into the game b:avoid)

I'm seriously considering doing a color for my posts in the future...

Is this easy enough to read on this background?

Hehe. You should. I've seen a dwarf lion barb before, which i thought was very entertaining.

Edit: Maybe make it a little bit brighter?
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Hehe. You should. I've seen a dwarf lion barb before, which i thought was very entertaining.

Edit: Maybe make it a little bit brighter?

I wish I knew the color code for a little brighter sea green...b:sad

GOT IT! Yay ^-^

Found it here.b:chuckle
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011

GOT IT! Yay ^-^

That works a bit better. =D
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    I can read it Kritty, so you're good lol *glasses person without glasses on atm* xD

And meh. That's what we keep hearing. And I call it rumours unless frankie or someone confirms it tbh b:surrender
    I know what you're talking of Kritty but it's the total thing that pisses me off lol
    Some people say they got banned. Some do it so obvious and get warned. Some get compliments and no warnings Oo;
    That's why I say, just allow it if you suck at treating everyone equally lol

WTB mohawk barbs and tideborn with a less awful eye texture P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011

GOT IT! Yay ^-^

Found it here.b:chuckle

Try #00961f.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Try #00961f.

But the sea green looks good D=
    I can read it Kritty, so you're good lol *glasses person without glasses on atm* xD

And meh. That's what we keep hearing. And I call it rumours unless frankie or someone confirms it tbh b:surrender
    I know what you're talking of Kritty but it's the total thing that pisses me off lol
    Some people say they got banned. Some do it so obvious and get warned. Some get compliments and no warnings Oo;
    That's why I say, just allow it if you suck at treating everyone equally lol

WTB mohawk barbs and tideborn with a less awful eye texture P:

I totally want to see mohawks on barbs. It's sad enough they don't even get hats.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But the sea green looks good D=

It's the same green I used in his signature, it looks a little different in text apparently, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Lol wut b:surprised ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    It's the same green I used in his signature, it looks a little different in text apparently, though.

That's cool. I'm just a fan of slightly bright colors on this forum since the dark brown and black are a bit depressing.
    But I also dislike when people pick colors that are obnoxiously too bright and burn your eyes.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Now if only you coudl convince Frankie to agree to allow the edits, within a set of guidelines.
    After all, the multiclienting change had guidelines that have to now be followed(max of two clients only)

If we get the complete yes on the edits being allowed, I will actually be able to make mmyself a bearded fishy! b:pleased
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol wut b:surprised ....
    See :
    truekossy wrote: »
    I see your Perfect World and customization and raise you a ~removed~ customization!
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So this means the general disinterest that the authority here has shown to this movement is all just them disregarding all reason and logic ^-^
This discussion has been closed.