Petition to remove Jones Blessings

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    that's rawrgh talking. as best i can tell based on what other posts of his i've seen, anybody with any lesser equipment than his isn't "endgame" in his books. nor is anyone who does anything much differently in-game than what he spends his time doing, considered to be doing "endgame things" to him. he strongly implies, furthermore, that any such people are not to be taken seriously in anything they say or do, mainly because... well, essentially because they're neither him nor exactly like him.

Rawrgh is the best barb on RT b:avoid
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Who am i kidding, I saw Rawrg post and had to come over and see what was up

anyone who's not 10x gtfo off the boards you'll obviously never be as OP b:chuckle yup, power to the 10x's...and barbs...
    It's special time again

Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Who am i kidding, I saw Rawrg post and had to come over and see what was up

anyone who's not 10x gtfo off the boards you'll obviously never be as OP b:chuckle yup, power to the 10x's...and barbs...
    It's special time again

NO i'm the only one special..!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Freizer - Lost City
    edited April 2011

You'll never be special enough to type in Deep-sky-blue font b:laugh
    edited April 2011

you're a non-factor
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I probably shouldn't even have written anything so as not to promote these off-topic discussions :/. Please just do /signed or /not signed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    you're a non-factor

I really dislike that term b:angry
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Made TW a bit more interesting this passed weekend... I know some stocked up, but could tell some didn't.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is that seriously becoming slang now? "Factor?" I remember someone using the term "so factor" recently... XD

It's almost like e-peen slang goes through fashion trends. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited April 2011
    Dear Miugre

Get rank
    Get aps
    Be pro

happy trolling
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cuz of course were all blind and don't know what a 5aps player can do to you in PvP...right? b:chuckle
    Or because they're higher leveled and naturally have an advantage, hence them being a higher level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im more in favor for the choice between 30A, 15A/15D, or 30D blessings. but yeah i see your point.

/signed
    edited April 2011
    15/15 or 10/10 gtfo with 30/0 or 0/30
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Dear Miugre

Get rank
    Get aps
    Be pro

happy trolling
    <3(10char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    So you're implying that I lack some magical clandestine knowledge because I don't equip those gears myself? I have several high-aps friends and have squadded with my fair share of 5.0s in most instance types (short of Nirvana, but don't tell me I need to attend a 5min Nirvana run to declare them broken). Rest assured I've seen what they can do in PVE and PVP. :P

Pretty much. You can't sit there and not even be at the level to achieve 5 aps and then sit there and say that something is overpowered without really experiencing it. Just looking at someone with 5 aps doesn't really give you a feel for it. The only way to truly be able to judge whether or not it's "OP" in PvP is to fight someone that has 5 aps on their level. If someone is level 100 and beats you when you're level 97 it doesn't mean that they are overpowered, it means that they are on a higher level than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2011
    you're a non-factor
    but but....those nights that we had..
    You'll never be special enough to type in Deep-sky-blue font b:laugh

b:sad
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    that's rawrgh talking. as best i can tell based on what other posts of his i've seen, anybody with any lesser equipment than his isn't "endgame" in his books. nor is anyone who does anything much differently in-game than what he spends his time doing, considered to be doing "endgame things" to him. he strongly implies, furthermore, that any such people are not to be taken seriously in anything they say or do, mainly because... well, essentially because they're neither him nor exactly like him.

Unless you have the GM Sword and Cape you have not reached "end-game" yet. b:avoid

Level means nothing when you take that into account. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
    edited April 2011
    I have gm gear
    \
    thats a lie.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011

Pretty much. You can't sit there and not even be at the level to achieve 5 aps and then sit there and say that something is overpowered without really experiencing it. Just looking at someone with 5 aps doesn't really give you a feel for it. The only way to truly be able to judge whether or not it's "OP" in PvP is to fight someone that has 5 aps on their level. If someone is level 100 and beats you when you're level 97 it doesn't mean that they are overpowered, it means that they are on a higher level than you.
    I seriously doubt that 10-15 Dex is going to mean the difference between me killing or not killing a 5.0. Unless you're talking about gear, but that's not what you said, there. :P

Even so, class balance is not only about PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Gear is the difference.

All the classes in this game are balanced, well except for fish.

You can't fight someone that has TT99/lunar/nirvana gears with TT90 and rank 6 and expect to stand a chance. Cause aps or no aps you're gonna lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Gear is the difference.

You can't fight someone that has TT99/lunar/nirvana gears with TT90 and rank 6 and expect to stand a chance. Cause aps or no aps you're gonna lose.

thats not entirely true...if you pk someone while they're afk...or gank...or while they lost connection.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    even So, Class Balance Is Not Only About Pvp.

qft .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i dont want it removed. but +30 defense level would help for those who want to be anti-jones blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gear is the difference.

Actually, because of Jones, I can kill the majority of R8 archers on my 88 mystic, who has a lvl 85 green Emerald pataka +3, before they can react, due to an 8 second seal plus high magic damage/pet damage. Also most of these archers don't even bother to refine their armors past +1/+2, because they know its pointless.

If they get the drop on me, I'm usually dead by the time stun is over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Actually, because of Jones, I can kill the majority of R8 archers on my 88 mystic, who has a lvl 85 green Emerald pataka +3, before they can react, due to an 8 second seal plus high magic damage/pet damage. Also most of these archers don't even bother to refine their armors past +1/+2, because they know its pointless.

If they get the drop on me, I'm usually dead by the time stun is over.
    But they have aps, they're overpowered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011

That's not true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited April 2011
    That's not true.

thats what i said.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thats what i said.

Well, I mean in situations other than gank, losing connection, afk. etc..
    Sometimes I put on noob and npc armor and go pk for fun. Yea, you can kill people in their fancy nirvana, TT99, and other fancy stuff with good refines. R9 is out of the question though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011

When 5aps archers take down 24k hp barbs in TW in seconds! That is OP for PVP. Ive seen it happen.
    edited April 2011
    Well, I mean in situations other than gank, losing connection, afk. etc..
    Sometimes I put on noob and npc armor and go pk for fun. Yea, you can kill people in their fancy nirvana, TT99, and other fancy stuff with good refines. R9 is out of the question though.

i see